PDA

View Full Version : DIESEL TEST 2010 price increase

CHUCK DIESEL
08-01-2006, 06:23 PM
Now that bb.com has changed their pricing I can assume they are now selling the new DIESEL TEST 2010 (I guess it would be DT 2010 V2) we started shipping yesterday.

This DIESEL TEST 2010 has a higher price because each tablet now contains 250mg of the best Bulgarian Tribulus leaf extract available standardized for over 60% Furostanol saponins, over 20% Protodioscin and pseudoprotodiocin and over 5% tribulosaponins A&B.

You may have seen Furostanol saponins or Protodioscin thrown around, but you have never seen tribulosaponin A&B content listed or mentioned because it only occurs in the Bulgarian Tribulus Leaf. The previous formulas contains less in terms of quantity (mg for mg) and at a lower potency. There are some other changes since by now you would have noticed tribulus doesnt make DIESEL TEST, DIESEL TEST but I will post more Thurs., also the supplement facts.

Hizzie
08-01-2006, 10:49 PM
So it is kinda like getting Trib Test and Diesel Test in the same pill?

kappaz
08-02-2006, 12:06 PM
This DIESEL TEST 2010 has a higher price because each tablet now contains 250mg of the best Bulgarian Tribulus leaf extract available standardized for over 60% Furostanol saponins, over 20% Protodioscin and pseudoprotodiocin and over 5% tribulosaponins A&B.

How much Bulgarian Trib did dt 2010 v1 have?

CHUCK DIESEL
08-02-2006, 01:57 PM
So it is kinda like getting Trib Test and Diesel Test in the same pill?

To a certain extent but Trib Test nor the previous DT had this tribulus, but I guess thats what you can compare it to.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-02-2006, 02:02 PM
How much Bulgarian Trib did dt 2010 v1 have?

Less than this one. But the 2010 v1 trib was only standardized for protodiocin which means, the other actives were present but in varying amounts and thatís not consistent enough for us. The v1 tribulus also was from varying parts of the plant such as the fruit, Arial parts and/or seeds. I wanted a leaf only extract. Different parts of the Tribulus plant contain different sterols. You can have a 60%-80% sterols tribulus and that be mostly beta-sitosterol which is basically useless when u go with other parts of the plant besides the leaf.

kappaz
08-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Less than this one. But the 2010 v1 trib was only standardized for protodiocin which means, the other actives were present but in varying amounts and thatís not consistent enough for us. The v1 tribulus also was from varying parts of the plant such as the fruit, Arial parts and/or seeds. I wanted a leaf only extract. Different parts of the Tribulus plant contain different sterols. You can have a 60%-80% sterols tribulus and that be mostly beta-sitosterol which is basically useless when u go with other parts of the plant besides the leaf.

Gotch ya. I just finished my first bottle of dt 2010 and had blood work drawn yesterday, but I'm not sure if estradiol was included. I know at least total/free test and dhea will be on there. I had my previous bloodwork drawn in June so it should be pretty accurate to see how much it raises everything.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Gotch ya. I just finished my first bottle of dt 2010 and had blood work drawn yesterday, but I'm not sure if estradiol was included. I know at least total/free test and dhea will be on there. I had my previous bloodwork drawn in June so it should be pretty accurate to see how much it raises everything.

well u know if you post your pre and post work, good results or not, you get a free DT2010 and R4W. You just have to email me the results after u post them and your mailing address. So actually you will get one of the new ones for free and u can compare to the DT2010V1

kappaz
08-02-2006, 04:00 PM
well u know if you post your pre and post work, good results or not, you get a free DT2010 and R4W. You just have to email me the results after u post them and your mailing address. So actually you will get one of the new ones for free and u can compare to the DT2010V1

Awesome, I didn't know that. I will definitely do it!

Hizzie
08-03-2006, 07:35 AM
Is Trib Test gonna be upgraded too?

CHUCK DIESEL
08-03-2006, 09:26 AM
Is Trib Test gonna be upgraded too?

It might be, but that woudnt be for awhile, as in at least till spring 07. TRIB TEST actually has more tribulus per tablet than DIESEL TEST 2010 (V1 and V2) but not the type of tribulus in the new 2010 (v2). As I have said before its not all about the Tribulus, but you have to have the best tribulus if your going to want the best nat. test booster.

LJ57
08-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Provided BB.com is now selling V2 only, the two bottle combo would be a great deal. About $43.50 per bottle which is what the V1 cost. I guess I'll e-mail BB.com and make sure that's the V2 they're now selling.

V2 looks great BTW. I noticed it now has ALCAR and Rhodiola added.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Provided BB.com is now selling V2 only, the two bottle combo would be a great deal. About $43.50 per bottle which is what the V1 cost. I guess I'll e-mail BB.com and make sure that's the V2 they're now selling.

V2 looks great BTW. I noticed it now has ALCAR and Rhodiola added.

U got some V2? Where did u see the v2 DT label.

Yeah, I dont know whats up with bb.com, when u click the page it has the old 2 bottle combo price so if that stays thats a good deal.

hordeall
08-09-2006, 04:23 AM
No longjack in the new formula? Curious as to why.. cost issues?

CHUCK DIESEL
08-09-2006, 08:12 AM
No longjack in the new formula? Curious as to why.. cost issues?

Nope, its best to cycle longjack (few days on few off), but its not best to cycle tribulus.

db1115
08-09-2006, 01:58 PM
U got some V2? Where did u see the v2 DT label.

Yeah, I dont know whats up with bb.com, when u click the page it has the old 2 bottle combo price so if that stays thats a good deal.

I ordered a bottle from bb.com last Thursday 8/3/06. The shipment arrived this Monday 8/7/06. Mine came in a 120 tablet bottle with no v2 designation on it. The tablets are dark red. So I am assuming I received the v1 DT?

CHUCK DIESEL
08-10-2006, 10:09 AM
I ordered a bottle from bb.com last Thursday 8/3/06. The shipment arrived this Monday 8/7/06. Mine came in a 120 tablet bottle with no v2 designation on it. The tablets are dark red. So I am assuming I received the v1 DT?

it wont say v2. I think i posted it.

The new supplement facts look like this:

damn it, this search function is slow, I know someone is doing a log on this formula and he posted the supplement facts online. I dont have them in txt format.

ok found it, it was Hizzie

Serving size = tablets

Servings per container = 60

Amount per 2 tablets

Zinc 4mg
Copper 250mcg

Bulgarian Tribulus 500mg
Terrestris Leaf Extract
>60% Furostanol (steroidal) saponins
>20% HPLC verified Protodioscin and Pseudoprotodioscin
>5% HPLC verified Tribulosaponin A&B

Proprietary Blend: 1905mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine, Lecithin, Avena Sativa, Di-Indolyl-Methane (DIM), Epimedium Sagittatum, Panax Ginseng, Rhodiola Rosea, Nettle Root Urtica Dioica), Cnidium Monnieri, Bioperine.

Hizzie
08-11-2006, 07:23 AM
Here is the log in question:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=863071

V1

ingredient list is sideways (written bottom to top)
ingredient list is black and red
directions say to cycle product 6 days on, 1 day off
lot # DT032006

V2

ingredient list is written straight across (left to right)
ingredient list is all black
directions say to take 8 weeks on, 1 week off
lot # DT042006

I hope that helps.

I'm still waiting for that 8 X 10 glossy Chuck.

db1115
08-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Here is the log in question:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=863071

V1

ingredient list is sideways (written bottom to top)
ingredient list is black and red
directions say to cycle product 6 days on, 1 day off
lot # DT032006

V2

ingredient list is written straight across (left to right)
ingredient list is all black
directions say to take 8 weeks on, 1 week off
lot # DT042006

I hope that helps.

It does. I received the V1.

apexr1
08-11-2006, 01:55 PM
question! are you supposed to take 1 or 2 weeks off after a 2-bottle cycle of DT2010? thanks, i am just excited to start back up.