PDA

View Full Version : Black HOLE™ TESTERS NEEDED !!

pu12en12g
08-01-2006, 03:44 PM
TESTERS NEEDED:
CONTROLLED LABS - Black HOLE™

http://www.controlledlabs.com/catalog/images/black_hole-lowres.jpg
Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

- 8 reputable members
- Log / review on both BB.COM and CL.COM
- Log duration of 30 days, including a final review / summary
- Reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback
- Please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester if you don't qualify

We would like feedback from:

- Bodybuilders
- Powerlifters
- Endurance athletes
- Males
- Females
- Members who are bulking
- Members who are clean bulking
- Members who are carb cycling

Conditions:

- 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to start the Log / Review the week of Aug 9, 2006 OR SOONER.
- Must not have any medical condition
- No other supplement changes / additions during the log / review period
- No "pending logs / reviews" from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

pu12en12g
08-01-2006, 03:45 PM
REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2006

Good Luck Testers !!

TimoteoS
08-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Can this be stacked w/ avocados and 4ad? :D.....Is my CL t-shirt in the mail?

warriors
08-01-2006, 03:47 PM
ummm....can I apply again?? :D

punksurfer024
08-01-2006, 03:55 PM
soooo PU when are you gonna test them tshirts :D

also whats the ingredient profile for black hole?? just wondering.

pu12en12g
08-01-2006, 04:09 PM
soooo PU when are you gonna test them tshirts :D

also whats the ingredient profile for black hole?? just wondering.

The new T-Shirts are only $10 on our website (they are awesome):
http://www.controlledlabs.com/product_desc.php?id=35

Black HOLE™ ingredients / info here:
http://www.controlledlabs.com/product_desc.php?id=52

pu12en12g
08-01-2006, 04:10 PM
ummm....can I apply again?? :D

:p

Sixpack
08-01-2006, 04:13 PM
interesting...

Big Natural
08-01-2006, 04:15 PM
LOL if there is something I don't need it's an appetite strengthener :D.

I do not qualify but I am sure there are going to be a LOT of ectomorph beginners hawking for this supp. A lot of my friends complain about not having enough appetite to gain.

pu12en12g
08-01-2006, 04:17 PM
LOL if there is something I don't need it's an appetite strengthener :D.

I do not qualify but I am sure there are going to be a LOT of ectomorph beginners hawking for this supp. A lot of my friends complain about not having enough appetite to gain.

Cool !! Help spread the word... I believe the deadline is Saturday night !!!

FORCE RECON
08-01-2006, 04:28 PM

Sex:M

Height:5'6"

Weight:166

Bodytype:Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you ! !):

I am currently "Carb-Cycling," and it is really hard to stuff all the carbs in on the Re-Feed days!.....I need help......Black Hole looks like the ticket.

I have used just about everything on the market throughout the years. All the way back to when creatine was the breakthrough supplement, through the present w/ PH's and the ban on them. I have been lifting weights seriously for over 10 years. I have just recently begun to focus on "bodybuilding." In the past i was avidly involved in endurance sports (I.E. Triathlons, Marathons...ect...)

I currently train 6 days a week:
Mon: Legs
Tues: Chest/triceps/cardio
Wed:Cardio
Thurs: Back/Biceps/Cardio
Fri:Shoulders
Sat:Repeat

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 40 minutes on eliptical 3 days a week.

Xtend-Scivation
Animal Pak-Universal
Novedex XT-Gaspari
Fish Oil Caps-WALGREENS!!!!!

Currently i am "Carb Cycling."
I am attempting to lose fat and gain lean mass at the same time. I know this is usually thought of to be impossible, but with carb cycling, it looks to have the potential to be possible. My carb intake looks like this:

SUN: Low (120g)
Mon: No (Under 30g)
Tues: Low (120g)
Wed: High (350g)
Thurs: Low (120g)
Fri: No (Under 30g)
Sat: High (350g)

Protein is ALWAYS 2g per pound (aprox:320g)
Fat intake increases/decreases along with the carb cycling.

Current Daily water intake: At least 120 oz.

Short Term Goal:To get to %7 bf, and reach 170 lbs.

Long Term Goal:To compete, and win a bodybuilding contest.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:None....no alcohol either.

I have literally used just about everything!

Cell Volumizers: NO-Explode, Nitrobolic Extreme, Superpump 250, Supercharge, 2 Methyl 13-C...ect....
Fat Burners: Hot Rox, Lipo-6, Thyrotabs....
Creatine: Size On, Creapure, Cellmass, CE2, ect....
NO2:Nitrix, Nitrace, Vaso Pro....
PH's: Animal Stack, SD, M1-T, M-1 Alpha, M-1 P, Granite-X, Trenadrol, Halodrol-50, Orestan-E.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___Today!__________, 2006

punksurfer024
08-01-2006, 05:06 PM
im more interested in the "digest-it-all" complex then the appetite enhancement. i might wanna apply for this. when will you stop accepting apps??

i wanna do a little more research first.

Jsorb8997
08-01-2006, 08:09 PM

Sex: M

Height: 5'9

Weight: 155

Bodytype: Ectomorph

I've been consistently weight training for 4 years, starting before my freshman year in highschool. I've used many different programs/styles: 5x5, Bigger Faster Stronger, High Volume, 3x3, and my latest program, a rendition of the BFS format that I call "Modified BFS" (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=704296). I'll be starting a program/diet designed by Derek Charlebois tommorow, and continuing it for the next 12 weeks. I've pretty much bulked the whole time, with little success at gaining solid weight. My highest weight ever is around 168 lbs (this spring). I'm both a baseball and football player, and I'll be playing baseball in college. With football season approaching, eating a lot is crucial to maintaining muscle mass. I'm also doing an independent study at my HS this fall looking at the effect of diet/exercise/supplements on body composition and sports performance. If the product works well, you can be sure I'll be using it for life and spreading the word as much as possible.

Football Weight Training by Beast

On August 21st double sessions start. Cardio will be mainly sprinting/running patterns/drills/ladders/etc 5 times/week with a jogging warmup for 5 minutes, playing games on friday nights. There will be dynamic stretching as well before every practice (6 times/week).

Higher Power CEE, soon to run out
Primaforce Substance WPI
BCAAs starting soon
CVS Spectravite Multivitamin

Starting tommorow my diet will be entirely done by Beast. High calories, high healthy fat, strict macros. I'll have more detail when I recieve the program. It will consist of lean beef, chicken, sweet potatoes, peanut butter, almonds, and brown rice. Hopefully I'll be able to eat some regular potatoes as well :D.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2 gallons, more on practice/conditioning days

Short Term Goal: Become bigger, faster, and stronger, specifically adding mass to the chest. I hope to reach 170 at under 10% before next baseball season. I also want to play at the best school for me in college.

Long Term Goal: Become an excellent ballplayer in college and possibly beyond. Physique wise, I'd like to be 185@ 7% bf.

Just finishing Clarithromycin (antibiotic) for a sinus infection.

Various Multivitamins
Various brands of fish oil
Primaforce Substance WPI
Universal Isowhey
Universal Real Gains
ErgoPharm GF-PRO
ON 100% Whey Protein
MRI NO2
Controlled Labs Green Bulge
Bulk Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate
Arginine/Ornithine
Ephedrine
Tribulus Terrestris
Various Generic “Energy” Pills
Guggulsterones
Caffeine
Ginseng
GNC Staminol
GNC Creadrive
Higher Power CEE
IDS NP2
Nitro-Tech
Pure Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine w/Dextrose
ErgoPharm AMP
Phenibut
iSatori CE-XL
iSatori H+Blocker
Bulk Taurine
Millennium Kreaceps and Citruvol

iSatori CE-XL and H+Blocker (complete): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=722156
Universal IsoWhey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=701119
Universal Real Gains: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?
t=701044
Substance WPI: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=829455
Redline RTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652079
Phenibut: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=696500
Gakic: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=645507
Green Bulge+Arginine/Ornithine+Taurine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=630185
Millennium Sports Kreaceps and Citruvol: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=780409

Current / Progress Photos: None at the moment, will have shortly. Until then you can look at me playing baseball.

http://profiles.gamefacevideo.com/?id=Justin%20S

Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of August 1st, 2006.

EricTheRed
08-01-2006, 09:07 PM
looks interesting, a very new idea for a product indeed......and hopefully no more inject B-12 threads....i'd apply but i'm waiting for my part2 of my clout log

punksurfer024
08-01-2006, 09:12 PM
decided to pull my application off. sorry for any inconvenience good luck testers!!! ill definatly be watching!

boyscouT
08-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Hmmmmm I have been having trouble eating lately...

martel04
08-01-2006, 10:19 PM
hey pu i would love to test this for you considering im bulking but i was chosen to test another product so i dont know if that might be a problem. anyway good luck to the testers

factotum
08-01-2006, 10:24 PM
While I've only been on Black Hole for a few days here's my initial thoughts on the product. It doesn't really stimulate appetite but rather delays the full feeling allowing you to eat more. I actually like this more, because I don't want to take a dose and plan on eating 30mins later but get delayed for whatever reason. I would hate being hungry to the point I could not focus on anything else or it became a major distraction. With BH you take your dose and when you're ready to eat you can simply pack more food down. Very nice and elegant weigh of appetite enhancement.

Hizzie
08-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Too bad it is tool soon for me. I'd love to try on my next SD cycle.

redvision
08-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Good luck to all the testers! If it works well it'll be a stapple in my supplements!

Redvision

CONTROLLED LABS
08-02-2006, 06:42 AM
hey pu i would love to test this for you considering im bulking but i was chosen to test another product so i dont know if that might be a problem. anyway good luck to the testers
which other supplement are you testing?

Segansational
08-02-2006, 07:46 AM
How soon would you be looking for testers to start a log?

CONTROLLED LABS
08-02-2006, 07:49 AM
How soon would you be looking for testers to start a log?
they will ship on monday the 7th, so whenever the testers get their packages.

Segansational
08-02-2006, 08:07 AM
they will ship on monday the 7th, so whenever the testers get their packages.

Ah well. Would've liked to try it out, but I'm testing another product starting next week. Good luck to all the testers though!

punksurfer024
08-02-2006, 08:30 AM
two questions, with all the talk of cannabinoid mimic. is there any chance that this product may cause a false positive on a drug screening?? and second what is the half life of the effects of the hops?

CONTROLLED LABS
08-02-2006, 08:33 AM
two questions, with all the talk of cannabinoid mimic. is there any chance that this product may cause a false positive on a drug screening?? and second what is the half life of the effects of the hops?
No chance of a false positive on the drug test. The drug test is looking for THC and this is not the exact structure of THC. if it were, then those taking Echinacea and a variety of other herbs would fail as well. The product's effects usually last about 2-3 hours.

sjl25
08-02-2006, 08:37 AM
REQUIRED information:

You really want "after" pics when the testers will be oinking out for 30 days!?

CONTROLLED LABS
08-02-2006, 09:05 AM

You really want "after" pics when the testers will be oinking out for 30 days!?
hopefully they arent just eating, but training too :D

TheLBM
08-02-2006, 09:34 AM
Ltlbigman

Sex: All male

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 178

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you ! !): 1 year in the gym. Before that i used a bowflex(yah i know)But now i have my head on straight. I believe i have good genetics and
have never applied as a "tester" before.

Tues= bi's..shoulder..chest
Thurs = back..tri's
Sat = all legs.. baby

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): None

CL WB. GB, GG, PW. (all pre w/o)
creapure mono (post w/o)
whey
fish oil
flax oil
Multi
around 200g protien
lots of chicken and lean beef.
the ocassional totinos pizza(with tobasco sauce,damn thats good)

Current Daily water intake: 2 gal

Short Term Goal: none

Long Term Goal: bulk to 200lb.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

mri's no2 and ce2
BSN nitrix
mono

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

Current / Progress Photos: upon request

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

pu12en12g
08-02-2006, 11:38 AM
hopefully they arent just eating, but training too :D

We can always dream !!

strawser9
08-02-2006, 11:40 AM
well damn...perfect timing for my CUT PERIOD--

looks like a great product for those that have trouble gaining weight...i have no problem eating however :) i have an endless appetite!

College Guy
08-02-2006, 12:52 PM

Height:6'0

Weight:187

Bodytype:Endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you ! !): I have been training since I started JH football in 7th grade. I was 13 years old. I powerlifted until my senior year in high school and have been bodybuilding since that ended. I love to lift is pretty much all I can say. I love it.

I use a custom training schedule. I lift 5 times a week. My current schedule chooses I use 2-3 compound movements per muscle and 1-2 isolation exercises too. I start it off like this.

Week 1 - Compound Lifts=4x8 Isolation Lifts=3x10
Week 2 - Compound Lifts=4x6 Isolation Lifts=3x8
Week 3 - Compound Lifts=4x4 Isolation Lifts=3x6
Week 4 - Compound Lifts=4x10 Isolation Lifts=3x12
I then repeat this program. I write EVERYTHING in a training book I made, and make sure I increase my lifts the next time I do that cycle.

Mon - Chest/Forearms/Abs
Tue - Back/Biceps/Calves
Wed - Hams/Quads/Abs
Thur - Tri's/Bi's/Calves
Fri - Shoulders/Abs

My main compounds are Bench Press, Incline Press, Squat, Leg Press, Deadlifts, BB Rows, Barbell Curls, Barbell Drags, Lunges, Military Press, Seated Press, Arnolds.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do cardio everyday (even bulking) for at least 20 minutes and no more than 45.

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein
Primaforce Nitrocharge
Primaforce CEE
Primaforce Glutaform
Scivation NOxidant
One-A-Day Multivitamin
Scivation Xtend

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): I will start my bulk on the 21st of August. It will be a 40/40/20 with about 250 grams of protein and carbs and 125 grams of fat.

My protein sources: Chicken, Whey, Cottage Cheese, Xtend, Tuna, Turkey, Skim Milk, PB

My carb sources: Oats, Fruit, Baked Potato, Wheat Bread

My fat sources: Fish Oil, Peanut Butter, Avocado

Current Daily water intake:1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:On my upcoming bulk, I would like to put on 15 pounds of lean muscle with no more than 5 pounds of fat.

Long Term Goal: Live a healthy, bodybuilding lifestyle and possibly compete in the next few years.

Ibuprofen if I ever get a headache, other than that and my supps I listed, there are no othere.

Controlled Labs White Blood, BSN NO-Xplode, Muscletech Cell-Tech, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein, Primaforce Nitrocharge, Primaforce CEE, Primaforce Glutaform, Scivation NOxidant, One-A-Day Multivitamin, Scivation Xtend, Dymatize Elite Whey, Syntrax Swole V2, Scivation Sesamin, Nutrex Lipo 6

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None yet, my first starts on the 21st, my bulk log.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes, bought a 5 mp Kodak digi cam yesterday actually.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of August 21, 2006

pu12en12g
08-02-2006, 01:17 PM
well damn...perfect timing for my CUT PERIOD--

looks like a great product for those that have trouble gaining weight...i have no problem eating however :) i have an endless appetite!

Yeah.. we realize that it's cutting season :p

Please help spread the word... we KNOW there are tons of hardgainers out there

yroctres05
08-02-2006, 01:47 PM

Sex: Male

Height: 6-2

Weight: 188

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you ! !): I have been an athlete all of my life. I have been lifting seriously for the past year. I play baseball collegiately so am always on a strict and strenuous workout program, which involves lots of cardio, weights, and endurance. I am very self motivated to get things done, and never slack.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Each week: Cardio 30 minutes/day-5 days, ABS-6 days/week Monday-Back/Biceps(4 exercises each),Tuesday-Chest/Triceps(4 exercises each), Wednesday-Legs(6 exercises), Thursday-Shoulders/Traps/Forearms(3 exercises-shoulders, 2 exercises for each of the other 2), Friday-(OFF), Saturday-Start Cycle Over

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Fast paced jog 1.5 miles Tues, Thurs...Flush jog 3.2 miles Mon, Wed., Sat.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Legal Gear Formadrol Extreme, ON 100% Whey, Multi

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): Eating Everything!

Current Daily water intake: 1 Gallon

Short Term Goal: Gain weight and muscle mass

Long Term Goal: Surpass 200lbs

Cytosport-Cytogainer
ON 100% Whey
NO-Xplode
Cell Mass
17-HD
Formadol
MAX lmg
M1-P
M1-Alpha

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____Aug. 7________, 2006

G.W. Hayduke
08-02-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm sorry, but Black Hole has gotta be the WORST name in the history of supplements. I mean, it's even worse than Herp-Eeze.

stEam_B()at
08-02-2006, 02:09 PM
i think its funny that some people have probs eating or not eating,but everybody is diff. i love to eat but prob is i have no food in my fridge! ;)

warriors
08-02-2006, 02:11 PM
i think its funny that some people have probs eating or not eating,but everybody is diff. i love to eat but prob is i have no food in my fridge! ;)

haha i have no problems eating. I just like to eat more!! :D

Kinc551
08-02-2006, 03:25 PM

Height:5'9

Weight:248

Bodytype:endomorphic

Training experience (a summary is fine...):Powerlifting since highschool(1999).Current member of WABDL powerlifting association. Have benched over 500 lbs 7 times in competition. Currently hold 2 Texas state BP records.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:I train 3-4 days a week. I train for strength. I train chest 2 times a week, back one day and legs the other.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:I currently walk a couple of times a week.

Current supplements (With exact brand/product name):ON protein, NO-Shotgun by VPX, multi vitamin

Current Diet:Really not strict. I eat what I want, just consume enough good protein per day.

Short Term Goal: increase strength

Long Term Goal: bench 600+ pounds

Supplement history (summary is fine..):I have taken all brands of supplements: Energized Xpand, T-BombII, M-1t, ZMA, AMP, CEX, Lipo 6*****I have not used Controlled Labs product, but I have heard great things about them. I will work hard to reach my goal and would love to try your products out at the same time.*****

Other product reviews / logs you have done: none, just kept track of workout logs.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):N/A

Current / Progress Photos:N/A

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _August 2____________, 2006

littlefry
08-02-2006, 03:45 PM

Sex:Male

Height:6ft

Weight:173

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you ! !):I have been training for a solid 3 years and have experinced many different changes throught my workouts. The first two years i started training i had a bowflex and didi that for two years. As time went on in those two years i got really lean with muscle gains. As those tow years passed i realized i want to gain solid mass, so i said "F" the bowflex and went oput andf bought a gym pass at my local gym. IN 8 months i shot up from 155pounds to where iam at today 173 pounds, iam currently bulking and still looking to add mass id like to ideally get to around 190 pounds.

Mon: Legs/Shoulder

Milatary Press 4*8
Side Lateral Raises 4*12
Front Lateral Raises 4*8
Bent over Delt Raises (sitting) 4*8
DB Shrugs 3*15

Squats (pyrmiding up then back down) 8*8
Leg press 4*8
Leg Extension 4*10
Leg curls 4*8
Machine Calf raises 3*15
Donkey calf raises 3*10

Tues:Off

Wed:Back/Bis
T-bar rows 4*8
Lat Pulldown 4*8
Bent over 1 arm rows 4*8
Pull ups 4*6/8

Twenty Ones 3*21
Preacher 3*8
Alternating DB curls 3*12

Thrus:Off

Fri:Chest/Tris
DB Flat 4*8
DB Incline 4*8
DB Incline or decline fly's drop set 4*10
Machine flys 4*8
Cable Cross 3*faliure

Skull Crushers 3*8
Tricep Cable pushdown 3*8
Over head tricep extensions 3*12

Sat:Off
Sun:Off

I add in different exercises all the time to keep things changed up

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):None right now as iam currently Bulking

Syntrax Whey
Green Blood (almost done)
Muslce Juice

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): Note Much detail there i try to get in around 200 grams of protien a day off chicken steak, oatmeal, fish etc.. and for carbs potatoes, rice and lots of othber veggies basically trying to eat as much as possible, that why this product would be nice.

Current Daily water intake: 2-2.5 Gallons

Short Term Goal:get to 185 pounds by october

Long Term Goal:Get to 190 pounds by the new year

Syntrax Swole V2
Purple K
Green Buldge
White Blood
Muslce Juice
Optium Whey
Isatori H-Blocker
Isatori Creatine
Prolab Mono creatine
Wieder Glutamine

SwoleV2 + Purple K Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=747931
H-Blocker + CE-XL Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9870251&posted=1#post9870251

Current / Progress Photos:no photos

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):no

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of Aug 6th, 2006

Pump043
08-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Age 32

Sex Male

6'

183 atm

Ecto/meso

Training: Have been back at bodybuilding for 10 months and have made considerable progress. I have studied and practiced the sport off and on for 19 years. Getting married and having a kid derailed me for a few years though.

Current Training: 5 days a week and finishing a power cycle. I will be starting Max-OT in 2 weeks.

No cardio atm

Current Supps: I am running a log on Jungle Warfare/NOxplode/Cellmass ...also am using ast multipro32 and ON 100% whey.

Diet: 3200-3400 cals a day at about a 40/40/20 ratio.

Short term : Lean Mass

Long term : 197 @ 9% bodyfat

Supp history: I'll just stay modern... GB, Blue Rhino, Diesel Test 2010, 1-ad, Musclemilk, Nolvadex-XT, Lipo 6, Hot Rox, 6 oxo, Cell fuel, Thunder, Cytogainer, JW, NOxplode, and Cellmass.

Water : 200-256 ounces/day

Drugs prescript or reg : none ever

Logs:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=845941

No photos atm, but I can provide them for the log.

I don't eat for pleasure ever. This makes getting in tons of calories a true challenge for me. I still tend to grow well, but with the JW I am currently using a supp like BH could seriously take me to new heights. I will be phasing out the NO product soon and staying with Cellmass and JW, but I would run this log separatley from that one(of course). Thanks for your time and consideration.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____Aug. 7________, 2006

Kledz
08-02-2006, 05:06 PM
pu12, would you please address the questions near the end of page 2? Thank you. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=844851&page=2

strawser9
08-02-2006, 05:41 PM
I'm sorry, but Black Hole has gotta be the WORST name in the history of supplements. I mean, it's even worse than Herp-Eeze.

i disagree...they name it black hole, they can get away with putting whatever they want in it...after all, no one knows whats in a black hole! lol, jk CL!

i like the name...along the lines of, MY STOMACH IS A BLACK HOLE, i can keep putting food in there and i won't get full...i think it works great, especially with the whole "color" scheme(if you want to call black a color:))

Kledz
08-02-2006, 06:01 PM

What about Blue Baboon?

ragnar1199
08-02-2006, 07:20 PM

Height: 72''

Weight:191 lbs

Bodytype: Somewhere between Ecto and Endo

Well, I started doing exercises when I was 12 or 13 with an old barbell and dumbbell set. I got more seriously into it when I was around 16 after my father bought a big universal machine and an olympic weight set.

Then, when I joined the Marine Corps and got to the fleet in August of 2001, I was hitting the weights full throttle. From August 2001 to August 2002, my bodyweight went from 160 to 175. (I think I could've gained more, but we ran every morning). From August 2002 to February 2003 I went up to 186. By the end of 2003 I was around 190, which is pretty much where I'm at now. I've been as high as 194 steadily. I can't seem to get to 200 lbs. Maybe if I had a supplement that would allow me to eat more I could reach 200 lbs.

Tuesday: Chest and Hamstrings
Flat barbell bench, Incline dumbbell bench, Decline bench on Smith Machine, Dumbbell pullovers, Flat or Incline Flyes and/or Cable Flyes from low to high, Stiff-legged dumbbell deadlifts, Leg curls

Thursday: Back, Calves, Abs
Weighted Pull-ups, Deadlifts, Bent over rows, Dumbbell rows, V-Bar Pulldowns, Standing Calf Machine, Various ab exercises

Saturday: Quads, Delts, Traps,
Squats, One-legged Smith Machine Squats, Leg Extensions, Dumbbell Shoulder Presses, Side, Front and Rear Raises, Behind the back Barbell Shrugs and/or Dumbbell Shrugs, Rotator Cuff Exercises

Sunday: Bi's, Tri's, Calves, Abs, Forearms
Rope Pushdowns, Skullcrushers(sometimes supersetted with close-grip bench), Overhead extensions, Weighted Dips, Standing Barbell Curls, Incline Dumbbell Curls, Standing Hammer Curls, Sometimes a couple drop sets of close-grip cable curls, Standing Calf Machine, Behind the back barbell wrist curls, Reverse grip barbell wrist curls, various ab exercises

I'm not doing any cardio now. I've been thinking about running again just to have a healthy heart, but I haven't been doing any cardio because I'm trying to gain as much weight as possible.

However, I do play drums for about and hour on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, sometimes longer and sometimes on the weekend. That can be a pretty good cardio session.

Ultimate Nutrition's Horse Power and Isopreme
Universal's Animal Nitro
Now's Multi-vitamin and Vitamin C

I try to eat at least 4000 calories a day. I don't really count everything like I used to, I just try to eat at least 200 grams of protein a day. I just try to eat as much as I can. It's never enough. I do avoid eating too much sugar and saturated fats.
Current Daily water intake: Usually about 1.5 gallons a day, sometimes only about a gallon.

Short Term Goal: Reach 200 lbs

Long Term Goal: Reach 215 lbs

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Creatines: Twinlab's Creatine Monohydrate Powder, EAS Phosphagen HP, MuscleTech Cell Tech, ********* SynthaTrex, VPX CEX, Dymatize Xpand, Nutrex Vitargo CGL, Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn, Currently Ultimate Nutrition Horse Power Note: I first tried creatine when I was 16.

I've used protein, meal replacement and mass powders from Weider, Optimum Nutrition, Dorian Yates Approved, MuscleTech, Twinlab, GNC Pro Performance, Universal, Champion Nutrition, Ultimate Nutrition, Nature's Best, EAS, I'm currently using Ultimate's Isopreme. Note: I started out taking Twinlab Gainer's Fuel 2500 and GNC Pro Performanc Weight Gainer 1850 when I was around 14.

Prohormones and Test Boosters: Ergopharm 1-AD and 6-Oxo, Gaspari Nutrition Meythl-D and Novedex XT, Legal Gear Methyl 1-Alpha and Methly 1-P, Recently finished using Get Diesel's Diesel Test 2010.

NO Boosters: Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump 250, Nutrex Niox, Currently using Ultimate Nutrition Horse Power

I've used a few other supplements. One was EAS Ecdysterone. (Some nasty red liquid). I've use Man Scorch(For the first few months after I got out of the Marine Corps I didn't work or do anything. Just sat around eating and drinking beer. Then I gained fat and lost muscle! Imagine that. Anyway, I started landscaping and took Man Scorch to lose the fat.) I was taking Now's Hyaluronic Acid with MSM. I plan on getting more of that.

I started a Diesel Test 2010 log, but didn't keep up with it everyday.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10965703#post10965703

I've posted a small review of Nutrex Niox:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=802154

Current / Progress Photos: The following link has a few pics of me in May
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=797467

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): As soon as my wife finds her digital camera. If she doesn't find it, I'll use a disposable and scan them onto the computer. So yes, I can post pictures.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of August 7, 2006

boyscouT
08-03-2006, 03:47 AM
GL to all applicants!

Jsorb8997
08-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Where do you play?

Height: 6-2

Weight: 188

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you ! !): I have been an athlete all of my life. I have been lifting seriously for the past year. I play baseball collegiately so am always on a strict and strenuous workout program, which involves lots of cardio, weights, and endurance. I am very self motivated to get things done, and never slack.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Each week: Cardio 30 minutes/day-5 days, ABS-6 days/week Monday-Back/Biceps(4 exercises each),Tuesday-Chest/Triceps(4 exercises each), Wednesday-Legs(6 exercises), Thursday-Shoulders/Traps/Forearms(3 exercises-shoulders, 2 exercises for each of the other 2), Friday-(OFF), Saturday-Start Cycle Over

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Fast paced jog 1.5 miles Tues, Thurs...Flush jog 3.2 miles Mon, Wed., Sat.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Legal Gear Formadrol Extreme, ON 100% Whey, Multi

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): Eating Everything!

Current Daily water intake: 1 Gallon

Short Term Goal: Gain weight and muscle mass

Long Term Goal: Surpass 200lbs

Cytosport-Cytogainer
ON 100% Whey
NO-Xplode
Cell Mass
17-HD
Formadol
MAX lmg
M1-P
M1-Alpha

G.W. Hayduke
08-03-2006, 11:32 AM
What about Blue Baboon?
I thought Black Power or Black Rage would've been nice.

And what's up with SesaGLOW? That name is fruity and nonsensical.

BTW, I'm not hatin, just taking cheap shots. Seriously though, where does the inspiration come from for these wild names?

pu12en12g
08-03-2006, 11:34 AM

Thanks for stoppin by ! :)

CONTROLLED LABS
08-03-2006, 11:50 AM

BTW, I'm not hatin, just taking cheap shots. Seriously though, where does the inspiration come from for these wild names?
this is not the right place for this, this is a tester thread. start a new one if you dont like the product names.

speaking of fruity names, gonna go have myself a glass of "whey fruity" right now :D

cminn
08-03-2006, 03:20 PM
REQUIRED information: Cminn

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Height: 5' 10.5"

Weight: 225

Bodytype: Mesomorph

I've been training since May of 2000 and charting my weight ever since. I started at 168 and maxed at 240+. I have won 3 dead lift powerlifting comps and have 2 Vermont state records. Most people in my gym look to me for nutritional, supplement and training information. If I like a product, everyone will buy it. I have spreadsheet documenting multiple body part measurements for two years. Each includes a chart. I also chart my food programs and lifting routines. All of the aforementioned documentation can be easily posted in PDF format.

I’ve felt for a long time that there should be an apatite enhancing supplement. I’ve looked into it and found only options for old people.

See attachment for details. The program is changed every 3 weeks. Rep Range is 4-8
5 days a week.
Chest- 4 exercises, 3 sets each
Back- 4 exercises, 3 sets each, Deadlifts are 6 sets (rep range 6-1)
Shoulders/Traps- 6 exercises, 3 sets each some super setting
Bi/tri- 8 exercises, 3 sets each, almost all super sets
Legs- 4 exercises, 3 sets each

Three times per week. 10-12 minutes intense sprints. After weight training.

Optimum Nutrition Multi, Optimum Nutrition Whey, Biotest Hot Rox or Ephedra before work out

See attachment for details. Currently 3520 calories, 371 grams Protein, 337 grams Carb includes 133.5 grams sugar, 64 grams unsaturated fat, 27 grams saturated fat. Depending on short term goal, can be 4500 calories.

Current Daily water intake:

1-2 Gallons per day.

Short Term Goal:

1 year be 10% at 235 body weight.<b/>

Long Term Goal:

3-4 years be 6% at 250 body weight.<b/>

None

You name it as long as it was legal. Andros, M1T, Nolvadex, Phera Plex, Superdrol, all kinds of No2, Creatine, Glutamine, proteins, gainers, ephedra, ZMA, Multi, C, 6-oxo, perfect cycle, Diesel Test, Saw Palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, Milk thistle, Gulcosamine, etc."

Phera-Plex/Superdrol
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=594743

Best thing to do is check my myspace. http://www.myspace.com/minnester Here you'll find photos and videos. Be sure to check the blog.

Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __August 9______, 2006

pu12en12g
08-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Optimum Nutrition Multi, Optimum Nutrition Whey, Biotest Hot Rox or Ephedra before work out

Wow.. awesome app... I'm not 100% sure (for initial log / review purposes) if we want to stack Black HOLE with thermos... but I will check.

pu12en12g
08-03-2006, 05:24 PM

:( Almost... but not quite

Jsorb8997
08-03-2006, 07:59 PM
:( Almost... but not quite

C'mon, I easily could have lied. Oh well. I'm going to try to buy it off someone for cheap, and I'll review it still.

Tarkana
08-03-2006, 08:02 PM
you and ur damn age requirements. come '07, i better get plenty of free sups to log

cminn
08-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Wow.. awesome app... I'm not 100% sure (for initial log / review purposes) if we want to stack Black HOLE with thermos... but I will check.
I am flexible. I can kick the thermos or add whatever if necessary. I just eat them for the extra kick before the gym. Sugar Free Red Bull would work too.

Kinc551
08-04-2006, 01:04 AM
When will the testers be picked?

Could I use sesaglow with BH?

pu12en12g
08-04-2006, 01:12 AM
When will the testers be picked?

Could I use sesaglow with BH?

The deadline is Saturday and yes it can definately be stacked with SesaGLOW :cool:

martel04
08-04-2006, 09:29 AM

Height: 6'

Weight: 175lbs

Training experience: I started lifting off and on for past 4 years . ive been very serious the past 2 years. i am dedicated and go to the gym 5 times a week.i think i would be perfect to test BH because im currently bulking and i give my honest feedback on every product i test.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : mon - chest/tris , tues - back/bies, wed - rest, thursday- legs/ shoulders, fri - traps/abs, sat- rest, sun - rest. them start the fun all over again.

Military Press
Upright Rows
Front Dumbbell Raises
Lateral Dumbbell Raises
Dumbbell Shoulder Press

Deadlifts
Chin Ups
Pull Ups
Barbell Biceps Curls
Lat pulldown
Bent Over Barbell Rows
Dumbbell Biceps Curls
Dumbbell Bent Over Row
Dumbbell Concentration Curl

Bench Press
Close Grip Bench
Skull Crushers
Decline Dumbbell Bench Press
Dumbbell Fly
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
Triceps Extensions
Flat Dumbbell Bench Press

Squats
Lunges
Lying Leg Lifts
Lying Leg Curl
Calve Raises
Weighted Crunches

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): i dont do much cardio because im bulking

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): on whey, muscle milk, now adam, xtend,primal eaa,fish oil, prolab mono.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Bulking right now, 200 g protein , 450 carbs. im eating a lot of oats,pasta,rice, chicken

Current Daily water intake: around 1.5 gallon

Short Term Goal: bulk up to 190 at around 10% bf

Long Term Goal: 200+ 10% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE!

Supplement history:
vault/v12
nos ether
sizeon
storm
green bulge
white blood
swolen
symmetry
stimz
anavol
ce-xl
h blocker
super pump 250
no xplode
cellmass
pcn/6-mu
g force
bulk cee
x factor
mass meal
muscle milk
on whey
GF pro/ i pro
substance wpi
anagen
hyperdrol
retain
xtend
PW

symmetry log (anabolic activator) finished
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=symmetry+log

NOS ETHER CAPS LOG
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...her+caps+l og

Progress Photos: yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of As soon as i get the product or you want me to start!, 2006

latspread
08-04-2006, 09:42 AM

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 196

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you ! !): I've been training seriously roughly for about 3 years now. I've tried many different forms of training techniques, including full-body, push/pull, 3 4 and 5 day splits, trained as a powerlifter for a few months, and tried 5x5.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5-day split
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Shoulders/Traps
Friday: Legs
Saturday: Bi/Tri
Sunday: Off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Sometimes do light cardio from basketball or baseball on off days.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Controlled Labs Green Magnitude, GlycerGROW, White Blood, Higher Power CEE (PWO), fish oil, multi, whey and TONS of food

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): I eat currently around 4000 calories/day, but would like to push it a little more if my stomach allows it. I eat chicken, tuna, whey, whole wheat pasta and oats like they're going out of style.

Current Daily water intake: Over 2 gallons.

Short Term Goal: Bulk up to 205 pounds and then cut down using EC.

Long Term Goal: Be a ripped 215 pounds.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I've used Omega Thunder, Green Bulge, X-factor, Sesamin, Max CLA, AST Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None so far, but since I'm out of school, I have tons of free time on my hands to write a very thorough, detailed, and consistently updated log.

Current / Progress Photos: Will be able to submit.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Most definately.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __anytime__, 2006

pu12en12g
08-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Congrats Tester #1:
cminn

Congrats Tester #2:
martel04

Congrats Tester #3:
latspread

pu12en12g
08-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Novedex XT

How long have you been on it and how long do you plan on being on it ? :cool:

pu12en12g
08-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Congrats Tester #4:
ltlbigman

punksurfer024
08-04-2006, 07:39 PM
good group of testers so far, good luck, ill be following along!!!! and good luck PU on the JW, hopefully ill be testing it with you!

pu12en12g
08-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Congrats Tester #5:
College Guy

pu12en12g
08-04-2006, 11:22 PM
Congrats Tester #6:
littlefry

Kinc551
08-05-2006, 01:02 AM

Height:5'9

Weight:248

Bodytype:endomorphic

Training experience (a summary is fine...):Powerlifting since highschool(1999).Current member of WABDL powerlifting association. Have benched over 500 lbs 7 times in competition. Currently hold 2 Texas state BP records.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:I train 3-4 days a week. I train for strength. I train chest 2 times a week, back one day and legs the other.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:I currently walk a couple of times a week.

Current supplements (With exact brand/product name):ON protein, NO-Shotgun by VPX, multi vitamin

Current Diet:Really not strict. I eat what I want, just consume enough good protein per day.

Short Term Goal: increase strength

Long Term Goal: bench 600+ pounds

Supplement history (summary is fine..):I have taken all brands of supplements: Energized Xpand, T-BombII, M-1t, ZMA, AMP, CEX, Lipo 6*****I have not used Controlled Labs product, but I have heard great things about them. I will work hard to reach my goal and would love to try your products out at the same time.*****

Other product reviews / logs you have done: none, just kept track of workout logs.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):N/A

Current / Progress Photos:N/A

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _August 2____________, 2006

If I am picked, I will do a clean bulk. I would be willing to buy Sesaglow and stack BH with that. I have a powerlifting meet on Sept. 23. Looking to add some size and strength. Thanks!!

FORCE RECON
08-05-2006, 10:30 AM
I've been on Novedex XT for 2 weeks, but i can get off of it if you want me to for the log!......i just like to keep my test as high as i can!

pu12en12g
08-05-2006, 10:33 AM
Current Supps: I am running a log on Jungle Warfare/NOxplode/Cellmass ...also am using ast multipro32 and ON 100% whey.

How long have you been on Jungle Warfare ? :cool:

littlefry
08-05-2006, 10:45 AM
thx pu12 how should i send my mailing info to you through pm?

pu12en12g
08-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Note: All testers will be contacted at one time VIA pm when we've finalized the list.

:cool:

Pump043
08-05-2006, 10:51 AM
How long have you been on Jungle Warfare ? :cool:
This is Day 19. I will run it for no less than 60.

Jsorb8997
08-05-2006, 11:43 AM
May I ask specifically why under 18s are never considered? You can answer me via PM or email if you like.

Jsorb8997@gmail.com

iSatori/Millennium had no problem with under 18s, they got many good logs out of it and no parental problems. Just wondering.

punksurfer024
08-05-2006, 12:50 PM
May I ask specifically why under 18s are never considered? You can answer me via PM or email if you like.

Jsorb8997@gmail.com

iSatori/Millennium had no problem with under 18s, they got many good logs out of it and no parental problems. Just wondering.

its all about liability, a minor cannot legally sign into a contract, and by applying as stated in the original post you are pretty much signing into a contract waiving liability from said company. :D

Jsorb8997
08-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Ah, thanks punksurfer. Hopefully I don't die when I buy it :D.

punksurfer024
08-05-2006, 02:55 PM
lol. thats just my guess though, at least why i wouldnt allow under 18 if it was my company.

pu12en12g
08-05-2006, 11:39 PM
Congrats Tester #7:
Kinc551

Kinc551
08-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Thanks for letting me test BH. When will we recieve the product? Let me know, I will be ordering Sesaglow on Monday.

pu12en12g
08-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Congrats Tester #8:
Pump043

Complete List:

Tester #1: cminn
Tester #2: martel04
Tester #3: latspread
Tester #4: ltlbigman
Tester #5: College Guy
Tester #6: littlefry
Tester #7: Kinc551
Tester #8: Pump043

ragnar1199
08-07-2006, 04:22 AM
Darn, I didn't get picked. I guess I'll buy some now and do a log anyway.

TheLBM
08-07-2006, 04:41 AM
Congrats Tester #8:
Pump043

Complete List:

Tester #1: cminn
Tester #2: martel04
Tester #3: latspread
Tester #5: College Guy
Tester #7: Kinc551
Tester #8: Pump043

WOOT. :)

CONTROLLED LABS
08-07-2006, 06:49 AM
Thanks for letting me test BH. When will we recieve the product? Let me know, I will be ordering Sesaglow on Monday.
assuming we get all of the testers info today it will ship tomorrow and most people should have it by the end of the week.

latspread
08-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Congrats Tester #1:
cminn

Congrats Tester #2:
martel04

Congrats Tester #3:
latspread

thank you soo much! i won't let you down!

Jsorb8997
08-07-2006, 09:30 AM
ltbigman I like your signature.

TheLBM
08-07-2006, 10:21 AM
ltbigman I like your signature.
LOL thanks,,, looks like i moght have to change it now.
Seems like i may have a log to write.

College Guy
08-07-2006, 10:35 AM
WOOT. :)
double WOOT WOOT! This is my first log too, ltlbigman

Kinc551
08-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Kinc551's info is sent. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!1

pu12en12g
08-07-2006, 11:06 AM
Tester #1: cminn INFO RECEIVED
Tester #2: martel04 INFO RECEIVED
Tester #3: latspread INFO RECEIVED
Tester #4: ltlbigman INFO RECEIVED
Tester #5: College Guy INFO RECEIVED
Tester #7: Kinc551 INFO RECEIVED
Tester #8: Pump043 INFO RECEIVED

TheLBM
08-07-2006, 11:24 AM
got an email and replied.

latspread
08-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Tester #4: ltlbigman INFO RECEIVED

littlefry u better send him your info rite away! i want my black hole now!!! :D

CONTROLLED LABS
08-07-2006, 06:30 PM
littlefry u better send him your info rite away! i want my black hole now!!! :D
we got them all, they will ship out tomorrow. :)

latspread
08-07-2006, 06:37 PM
we got them all, they will ship out tomorrow. :)

awesome.. ill be starting the review rite away! :D

EDIT:
where are you guys shipping the product from? i live in NY.. how soon can i expect to get it? :D

bump to my EDIT :P

Pump043
08-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Thanks so much for the opportunity. I am very much looking forward to it.

College Guy
08-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Thanks so much for the opportunity. I am very much looking forward to it.

ditto to that! :D

littlefry
08-09-2006, 11:49 AM
ditto iam looking forward to this product as well iam looking to add 10-15 pounds in that 30 days i dont care if sum of it is fat or not

CONTROLLED LABS
08-09-2006, 11:55 AM
ditto iam looking forward to this product as well iam looking to add 10-15 pounds in that 30 days i dont care if sum of it is fat or not
10-15 pounds in 30 days is high even for prohormones.

littlefry
08-09-2006, 09:20 PM
ehh ill just eat a crap load and try, iam a hard gainer so adding some fat wont do any harm imo, thats why i wanted to help test this product i hope it makes me get in some more daily calories

UNCnate
08-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Good luck to all the testers. I was chosen over at CL.com to test Black HOLE and it really does what it should.

Ive been eating so much more during my log than before. Be prepared to hold a lot more food.

littlefry
08-10-2006, 08:18 PM
so on the terms as stated it says a log on both bb.com / CL.com so then they want a log in both even if its that same info on it, just wondering so i get thing straight before i start the logs i ahve a cl.com account so i dont care if i have to make two threads just making sure of what they want since there letting me do a test and all

pu12en12g
08-10-2006, 08:50 PM
so on the terms as stated it says a log on both bb.com / CL.com so then they want a log in both even if its that same info on it, just wondering so i get thing straight before i start the logs i ahve a cl.com account so i dont care if i have to make two threads just making sure of what they want since there letting me do a test and all

Yeah you can just copy / paste from one LOG to the other.

littlefry
08-10-2006, 09:22 PM
sounds good just making sure

latspread
08-10-2006, 09:50 PM
I'm not sure if you wanted to check up on it, but here's the sponsored log that your company has requested me to do:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=869483

I have a question about the Black Hole however. I only usually eat 2 meals in the morning, workout, have my PWO shake, and then have 4 more meals before I end up going to bed. I don't usually have a problem eating in the morning (first meal of the day is a shake with whey + oats), but the first meal an hour or so after I have my big PWO shake is usually harder to stomach. Does it make better sense to take the Black Hole right after my PWO shake, as to prepare for the large meal coming up? Or should I follow the instructions and take the Black Hole in the morning?

pu12en12g
08-10-2006, 09:59 PM
I'm not sure if you wanted to check up on it, but here's the sponsored log that your company has requested me to do:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=869483

I have a question about the Black Hole however. I only usually eat 2 meals in the morning, workout, have my PWO shake, and then have 4 more meals before I end up going to bed. I don't usually have a problem eating in the morning (first meal of the day is a shake with whey + oats), but the first meal an hour or so after I have my big PWO shake is usually harder to stomach. Does it make better sense to take the Black Hole right after my PWO shake, as to prepare for the large meal coming up? Or should I follow the instructions and take the Black Hole in the morning?

I would take it after your PWO shake.. or maybe about an hour before that next big meal.

martel04
08-10-2006, 11:45 PM
i got mine today thanks pu. ill start my bulkin log tommorow

CONTROLLED LABS
08-11-2006, 06:41 AM
i got mine today thanks pu. ill start my bulkin log tommorow
great to hear. :)

littlefry
08-11-2006, 04:22 PM
i hope mine comes soon cant wait to start the log

College Guy
08-13-2006, 08:50 AM
ive got mine too, my log will start a week from today

thanks

Pump043
08-13-2006, 08:55 AM
Received in the mail yesterday. My log will begin tonight.

pu12en12g
08-13-2006, 09:07 AM
ive got mine too, my log will start a week from today

thanks

Received in the mail yesterday. My log will begin tonight.

Awesome... let's get this party starteD !!!

littlefry
08-13-2006, 02:28 PM
ahh the wait i cant stand it

CONTROLLED LABS
08-14-2006, 07:08 AM
ahh the wait i cant stand it
should have it today or tomorrow at latest. :)

TheLBM
08-14-2006, 07:21 AM
should have it today or tomorrow at latest. :)
I am still waiting on mine as well. And i just ordered more WB/GB
So my log will start on thursday if thats ok?

CONTROLLED LABS
08-15-2006, 09:28 AM
I am still waiting on mine as well. And i just ordered more WB/GB
So my log will start on thursday if thats ok?
sounds good. did you get it yet?

littlefry
08-15-2006, 10:19 AM
i havent got mine today yet but who knows mabey in the afternoon

Kinc551
08-15-2006, 02:14 PM
Still waiting on my BH also, maybe on WEDNESDAY

littlefry
08-15-2006, 02:37 PM
got mine today hurray will start log on thrusday thx for this oppurtunity Controlled labs

TheLBM
08-15-2006, 03:05 PM
sounds good. did you get it yet?
Yerp.not only did i get em, but i ate some today as well. And started my log.
WOOT

CONTROLLED LABS
08-16-2006, 09:26 AM
got mine today hurray will start log on thrusday thx for this oppurtunity Controlled labs
our pleasure, looking forward to the log :)

Kinc551
08-16-2006, 11:22 AM
mail just came, no BH.

cminn
08-28-2006, 09:02 AM
I received Black Hole. I have begun the log. Please visit it at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=11333132#post11333132

CONTROLLED LABS
08-28-2006, 09:04 AM
I received Black Hole. I have begun the log. Please visit it at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=11333132#post11333132
sounds good, thanks I will check it out :)