PDA

View Full Version : Creatine With Optimum Nutritions Whey

kwantz
01-06-2003, 05:41 PM
Hello I was wondering if its ok to throw in 5 grams or so of prolab creatine with a serving of the Optimum Nutritions whey? I have heard that when mixing up glutmaine and creatine together they compete with eachother and one ends up getting cancelled out. I was wondering this because the whey has 5 grams of glutamine in it. So would it be wise to mix the two together? thanks in advance

Ryan

IGF-1
01-06-2003, 06:34 PM
Creatine in your whey is more than fine, actually its a good idea. Good luck.

kwantz
01-07-2003, 01:03 PM
Thanks, anyone else have any opinions?

IrishNit3mar3
10-27-2010, 05:37 PM
I just started using Creatine Amp 189, with optimum nutrients Whey. Did you get the results you were looking for ? im hoping to build muscle, and stay lean.

shakedown58
10-27-2010, 05:39 PM
go for it, good luck with your goals bro stay motivated

TomMutaffis
10-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Hello I was wondering if its ok to throw in 5 grams or so of prolab creatine with a serving of the Optimum Nutritions whey? I have heard that when mixing up glutmaine and creatine together they compete with eachother and one ends up getting cancelled out. I was wondering this because the whey has 5 grams of glutamine in it. So would it be wise to mix the two together? thanks in advance

Ryan

Ryan -

It is fine to mix the two, you may also want to add some carbohydrates depending on what your goals are and what you are using the protein powder for. Also, it is important to note that you should limit your daily creatine intake to around 5g/day even if you are drinking multiple protein shakes.

I just started using Creatine Amp 189, with optimum nutrients Whey. Did you get the results you were looking for ? im hoping to build muscle, and stay lean.

You would be better off with simple Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure).

IrishNit3mar3
10-28-2010, 12:59 PM
go for it, good luck with your goals bro stay motivated

Thanks man. Yea I try to stay motivated anyway i can. Lifting is like my new hobby. Im also new to this site, do you have any pointers for me? thanks