PDA

View Full Version : Reviewers...Ready4War V5.0

CHUCK DIESEL
07-23-2006, 10:30 AM
First 5 people that post a link to their log on any pre-workout energizer used in the last year will receive R4W to do a log on.

MuZI
07-23-2006, 10:38 AM
Would you require people to start logs ASAP or can you wait a month..

Do Driven and 5-tetra count?
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=665143

Never2cut
07-23-2006, 10:43 AM
H+Blocker + CE-XL stack

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=710576

Hope that works! I've been wanting to try R4W for awhile. Just got done with a Thermal Rage log and looking for a new pre-wo energizer. Link for that is in my sig.

no_strain_no_ga
07-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Damn, I haven't done any logs! :(

Giggety Giggety
07-23-2006, 10:46 AM
Very tempting but I haven't logged any pre-workout energizers as of yet.

40-Yard Dash_2
07-23-2006, 10:55 AM
Best of luck fellows!

TimoteoS
07-23-2006, 10:59 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10724678

Random907
07-23-2006, 11:05 AM
Does Diesel Fuel count? :D ?

Diesel Fuel http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=636002

I've previously used Lipo-6, Tight, AMP, Stizm, Stim-X, Ripped Fuel Extreme, Hydroxycut Original, Xenadrine Original. However I don't believe I have logged those, due to time constraints, either that or they have been lost in the forum.

redvision
07-23-2006, 11:05 AM
I've done a log for CL White Blood (pre-workout + nighttime), it's more of a No booster than pw energizer tho. I'm currently running a 4-wk cycle of prostanozol standalone and I'd like to test an energizer along with it, but I'll fully understand if I'm not picked up.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=727507

best of luck to all

Redvision

edit: oh yeah and I forgot... I think you don't ship to Canada so I think I'm out.

RichardRussell
07-23-2006, 11:06 AM
I have not run a complete log on any pre-workout energizers, but I have posted here and there in my own log and other's threads about my experience and commentary on the ones I have taken. (Here's an example: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=9340446&postcount=23 I will see if I can find more and post 'em up.)

I have used: MetRx Amped, NO-Xplode, Shock Therapy, and Fizogen Blast, as well as stuff like Stimulant-X, cAMPHIBOLIC, SAN TIGHT, Animal Cuts, and other thermos or thermo combos.

I'd love to test this for you and run a log in my own unique fashion... if my "commentary" qualifies as the info you are looking for.

I have also been pre-workout energizer free for several months. (Just Xtend and Universal Storm pre-WO).

So... I'm game. Thanks for the opportunity!

deserusan
07-23-2006, 11:09 AM
Looks solid Chuck!

Sixpack
07-23-2006, 11:12 AM
Looks solid chuck I have yet to try this

CHUCK DIESEL
07-23-2006, 11:16 AM
Would you require people to start logs ASAP or can you wait a month..

Do Driven and 5-tetra count?
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=665143

asap

CHUCK DIESEL
07-23-2006, 11:18 AM
I really dont want people who have never used a pre-workout energizer or at least one in the last 4 months. There is nothing to compare it to.

edit: also DF counts and previouse r4w logs count

CHUCK DIESEL
07-23-2006, 11:25 AM
so far:

Never2cut
KingdomCome
RichardRussell

also sorry not shipping any samples outside the US. Actually R4W V5.0 has yohimbe and canada customs will send it back anyway.

Those listed email me at getdiesel@verizon.net with shipping address and bb.com user name. They will go out tues the 25th.

2 slots left.

redvision
07-23-2006, 11:42 AM
also sorry not shipping any samples outside the US. Actually R4W V5.0 has yohimbe and canada customs will send it back anyway.

It's all good man, I know how it is... thx for the opportunity and congrats to those selected!! :

Redvision

Random907
07-23-2006, 11:47 AM
so far:

Never2cut
KingdomCome
RichardRussell

Those listed email me at getdiesel@verizon.net with shipping address and bb.com user name. They will go out tues the 25th.

2 slots left.
I'm in Canada, so I guess I'm out.

If possible to get through to Canada, that would be awesome though! :D

The person who replaces me better do a damned good job, I'll be watching!

RichardRussell
07-23-2006, 12:53 PM
so far:

Never2cut
KingdomCome
RichardRussell

2 slots left.

Thanks, man! Email sent...

R4W V5.0 provides protein, stimulants, nootropics, phosphates, magnesium malate, antioxidants vitamins and more!

R4W V5.0 not only gives you hours of energy with no crash but users report a huge increase in mood and "get off your ass and lift" motivation. R4W V5.0 is also a potent thermogenic helping to reduce bodyfat without decreasing lean muscle mass.

Looking forward to that ' "get off your ass and lift" motivation ' as I will likely be switching my workouts from evening weights to morning cardio at 4:30 am! I'm liking the addition of WPI in this as this will be "fasted" cardio.

Younglifter16
07-23-2006, 01:10 PM
you guys will like the R4W, i haev some old R4W that worked very well, I assume the V5.0 will be even better.

kappaz
07-23-2006, 01:12 PM
I never did a log of r4w, but have used the original formula and the latest one before 5.0. I finished the last bottle in June, so I know what it's like and how the taste is.

I'm doing a log for USPlabs cAMP beta. All caps will be gone by Tuesday and a final review will be up.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=845991

solarize
07-23-2006, 02:43 PM
Me.

Diesel Fuel (new forumla)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=627915

Green Blood / White Bulge Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=843373&highlight=solarize

Gromax HG Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=566320&highlight=gromax

DOH No outside the USA, unless you feel like putting it in a different bottle for me Chuck (LIke an old R4War Bottle that DOESNT have yohimbe listed on it - happy to pay shipping).

Random907
07-23-2006, 03:55 PM
so far:

Never2cut
KingdomCome
RichardRussell

2 slots left.
I sent you an e-mail anyway, won't hurt to try I suppose.

Seth25
07-23-2006, 04:05 PM
you guys will like the R4W, i haev some old R4W that worked very well, I assume the V5.0 will be even better.
I didn't notice any difference between the two but imo R4W is the best pre wo energizer available. Too bad I don't have any logs it would be nice to get my next bottle free. to the loggers try it with OJ its excellent.
Here is my review of V5.0
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=832893

OneBetter
07-23-2006, 04:08 PM
cAMPHIBOLIC Intense
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1072467
Can you wait for a while till I start

lol tim that's a thread from the teen section..

i'd apply for this but i'm currently on paravol. good luck to the testers, looks like a solid product.

TimoteoS
07-23-2006, 04:11 PM
lol tim that's a thread from the teen section..

i'd apply for this but i'm currently on paravol. good luck to the testers, looks like a solid product.
are you serious?

Chuck must think Im ****ing nuts. I have no idea what that thread is doing there, thanks for pointing that out! I feel like an idiot ...

OneBetter
07-23-2006, 04:15 PM
are you serious?

Chuck must think Im ****ing nuts. I have no idea what that thread is doing there, thanks for pointing that out! I feel like an idiot ...

haha yea no problem. i thought it was pretty strange when i saw it. ;)

SoCool
07-23-2006, 04:23 PM
I don't have any threads that I've started but I've posted about my use. Let me start by saying that I have a high tolerance for stims, I know this. I ordered the 5.0 (and 2010) as soon as I found it at the beginning of June, at D P S I think. I was really dissapointed. I even tried double the dose and pretty much nothing. I know thats not what you were asking for but, it's been eating me up a little bit. I wasn't gonna start a whole thread saying I didn't like it but I saw this and wanted to share. The one stim I did really like was Amp, but I think I grew immune by the end of my second bottle which was not run consecutively. Neuro-stim+C, nothing. Powerjolt, nothing. Spike sample, minimal. Caffine pills (don't recall dosage), nothing. Ephedra 75-100mg gets me, but also gets me a little shakey and sometimes short of breath. Ended up getting stimX after the 5.0. Results there have been inconsistant at best. If I don't have enough food in my stomach it tears me up, badly. Best of luck to anyone who tries 5.0.

m1canes29
07-23-2006, 05:02 PM
I just bought R4V 5.0 and used it twice...idk if pre-workout things do anythign for me...ii tried 2 AMP and didnt do anythign and a 3/4 scoop of RW 5.0 didnt do much. But The nos ether seems to be working well.

Elliptical Envy
07-23-2006, 05:51 PM
I really dont want people who have never used a pre-workout energizer or at least one in the last 4 months. There is nothing to compare it to.

edit: also DF counts and previouse r4w logs count

Chuck, I have used NO-Xplode and Focus XT but I didn't log them can I still apply?

CHUCK DIESEL
07-23-2006, 07:28 PM
Chuck, I have used NO-Xplode and Focus XT but I didn't log them can I still apply?

well i want to make sure people have used a pre-workout product in the past, I guess go ahead and sign up if u have done a log in the last 4 months.

Im more concerned about seeing previous logs because I have seen some messed up logs on my products. Not that they didnt like the product, but badly put together and few post.

CHUCK DIESEL
07-23-2006, 07:29 PM
I didn't notice any difference between the two but imo R4W is the best pre wo energizer available. Too bad I don't have any logs it would be nice to get my next bottle free. to the loggers try it with OJ its excellent.
Here is my review of V5.0
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=832893

glad u did a review and liked it, esp. since you have used some pretty highly respected pre-workout energizers on that list in your review.

Elliptical Envy
07-23-2006, 07:42 PM
well i want to make sure people have used a pre-workout product in the past, I guess go ahead and sign up if u have done a log in the last 4 months.

Im more concerned about seeing previous logs because I have seen some messed up logs on my products. Not that they didnt like the product, but badly put together and few post.

Like I said I never logged my pre-workout stims but I have used them recently. I'll sign up since you only have three people. I have wanted to try Ready 4 War 5.0 but I haven't seen many logs yet. I wouldn't do you dirty like that and make a bogus log on your product Chuck.

Elliptical Envy
07-23-2006, 07:43 PM

Sex: Male

Height: 5'7

Weight: 150

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I started lifting seriously around 4-5 months ago to bulk up I started out at 120 lbs (go ahead and laugh ) I feel that I should be chosen because I can represent a lot of the people on the boards that are just getting into weight training and are focused on reaching their goals.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4 day split
Sunday- Chest/Abs
Monday- Back/Biceps
Tuesday- off
Wednesday- Back
Thursday- Shoulders/Traps
Friday- Legs
Saturday- off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Monday- 30 mins treadmill 6.0 incline 4.5 speed 130 heart rate
Wednesday- 30 mins treadmill 6.0 incline 4.5 speed 130 heart rate
Friday- 30 mins treadmill 6.0 incline 4.5 speed 130 heart rate
Saturday- 30 mins treadmill 6.0 incline 4.5 speed 130 heart rate

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
SNS CVM Xtreme
SNS Focus XT
Dymantize Micronized creatine
True Protein WPI Cold-filtration
Cytosport Muscle Milk
AST Multi 32x
Nature's Best Vitamin C
Scivation Xtend

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
3,137 calories per day 35/50/15 protein/carbs/fat

Current Daily water intake: 2-3 gallons per day

Short Term Goal: To reach 160lbs

Long Term Goal: Hit 180 pounds ripped

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): ON 100% Whey protein
BSN Cellmass
Dymantize Xpand
Nxcare Anavol
Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice
Ergopharm GF-Pro
Ergopharm Mass Meal
SNS CVM Xtreme
SNS Focus XT
Dymantize Micronized creatine
True Protein WPI Cold-filtration
Cytosport Muscle Milk
AST Multi 32x
Nature's Best Vitamin C
Scivation Xtend
BSN NO-Xplode
MHP Trac Extreme-NO

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Workout Journal
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=834007

Never2cut
07-23-2006, 10:04 PM
so far:

Never2cut
KingdomCome
RichardRussell

2 slots left.

E-mail with my info sent! Thanks for the opportunity to log the product. Let me know what type of updates and info you want included in the log. Good luck to any others that are chosen.

RichardRussell
07-24-2006, 06:30 AM
I don't have any threads that I've started but I've posted about my use. Let me start by saying that I have a high tolerance for stims, I know this. I ordered the 5.0 (and 2010) as soon as I found it at the beginning of June, at D P S I think. I was really dissapointed. I even tried double the dose and pretty much nothing. I know thats not what you were asking for but, it's been eating me up a little bit. I wasn't gonna start a whole thread saying I didn't like it but I saw this and wanted to share. The one stim I did really like was Amp, but I think I grew immune by the end of my second bottle which was not run consecutively. Neuro-stim+C, nothing. Powerjolt, nothing. Spike sample, minimal. Caffine pills (don't recall dosage), nothing. Ephedra 75-100mg gets me, but also gets me a little shakey and sometimes short of breath. Ended up getting stimX after the 5.0. Results there have been inconsistant at best. If I don't have enough food in my stomach it tears me up, badly. Best of luck to anyone who tries 5.0.

BigCool,
Just a comment that I, too, have a high tolerance for stims. I have tried out many over the past several years and rarely get a rush from any of them. If I get too high of a dose for one reason or another, I sometimes get a headache or upset stomach or just feel wierd -- to the point where I literally have to eat something not-too-healthy (fatty stuff like hangover food or a Coca Cola classic usually works). Incidentally, it's the same feeling I get when riding the tea-cups or hurl-a-whirl type rides, tho roller coasters and other thrill rides rarely affect me that way.

The comment with regard to these pre-workout products is that of the all-in-one type products (R4W, MetRx AMPED, etc.) (of the ones I have taken) I don't get a rush or a feeling of energy coursing through my body. It's more of a sustained endurance or a little extra focus during my workout. Any extra energy I feel seems to have come from a different well than from a stimulant rush.
I am expecting the same type of support from R4W and look forward to logging my experience. I have felt this effect differently across similar products I have used in the past including MetRx AMPED, BSN NO-Xplode, Universal Nutrition Shock Therapy, and Fizogen Blast. (Blast sent me into the hurl-a-whirl scenario, the others supported my workouts nicely in slightly different ways. Blast sent me to the ****ter... LOL. None of the others did.)

R4W looks solid and is on my list of to try -- glad I can participate in the review. Once I get the log up and running, I will work in comparisions to the other products I have taken in the past.

RichardRussell
07-24-2006, 06:38 AM
try it with OJ its excellent.

Mix the grape flavor with OJ? (Just checking...)
Thanks!

Baptizer
07-24-2006, 08:52 AM
If you still need reviewers, I am willing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=680031&highlight=retail

Not included in that review is my r4w (original flavor) supplementation. I had a hard time getting down the flavor of the original r4w.

krustster
07-24-2006, 11:00 AM
:D

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=573673
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=536184
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=473272

since I think only 4 of the last posts were for pre-workout energy logs... :eek::D

Seth25
07-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Mix the grape flavor with OJ? (Just checking...)
Thanks!
Yes I know it sounds gross but imo its not, give it a try.

CHUCK DIESEL
07-24-2006, 05:15 PM
final list:

Never2cut
KingdomCome
RichardRussell
envythahustla
kruster
baptizer

solarize, im sending u the DIESEL TEST 2010 whenever our new lot is done.

if you guys havent emailed me ur mailing address to getdiesel@verizon.net with ur username at bb.com. Im going to ship these out tues, the 25th.

Thanks everyone for signing up. Yeah i went ahead with 6 reviewers.

Elliptical Envy
07-24-2006, 06:22 PM
E-mail sent thanks for the opportunity Chuck.

solarize
07-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Thanks CHuck!

I'm waiting for some REady4war in the mail right now anyway, looking forward to it!
I'm helping a mate get ready for competition, so he'll appreciate some preworkout fuel as he gets leaner.
BTw Chuck, have you read the 'cut diet" book that beast has been promoting ? If so, is it any good?

Never2cut
07-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Chuck, you got my info right?

Baptizer
07-25-2006, 04:08 AM
Email sent. Thanks for the selection, Chuck! Appreciate the opportunity and looking forward to doing a log.

CHUCK DIESEL
07-25-2006, 11:08 AM
final list:

Never2cut
KingdomCome
RichardRussell
envythahustla
kruster
baptizer

solarize, im sending u the DIESEL TEST 2010 whenever our new lot is done.

if you guys havent emailed me ur mailing address to getdiesel@verizon.net with ur username at bb.com. Im going to ship these out tues, the 25th.

Thanks everyone for signing up. Yeah i went ahead with 6 reviewers.

envythahustla
Never2cut
RichardRussell

went out today,

kingdomcome I emailed you about being in canada.

No emails from the others

gotta go.

Elliptical Envy
07-25-2006, 11:16 AM
Good looking out Chuck.

Never2cut
07-25-2006, 11:56 AM
envythahustla
Never2cut
RichardRussell

went out today,

gotta go.

Awesome, thanks for the USPS ship notification. Its always nice to know when it'll arrive! How do you recommend us dosing? Start off with 1/2 scoop and assess tolerance? Would it be find to take down along with per say a pre-wo serving of Swole V3 or the like?

Random907
07-25-2006, 01:03 PM
envythahustla
Never2cut
RichardRussell

went out today,

gotta go.
gotcha.

RichardRussell
07-25-2006, 03:13 PM
Awesome, thanks for the USPS ship notification. Its always nice to know when it'll arrive! How do you recommend us dosing? Start off with 1/2 scoop and assess tolerance? Would it be find to take down along with per say a pre-wo serving of Swole V3 or the like?

I second the thanks on the USPS ship notification.
As for dosing/logging (unless otherwise suggested) I plan to start off with the 1/2 scoop to assess tolerance and to report on the effects. I will also be logging me recent history with regard to supplements, especially stims, as well as what stimulants (and other supps) I am taking.

I will not introduce nor discontinue any supplement in order to run a good log and to better notice the effects of R4W for this log.

Way cool... probably get this posted up later in the week.
Thanks again for the opportunity to run this log!

CHUCK DIESEL
07-25-2006, 04:33 PM

yeah ok with the swole, just follow the directions. If its ur first time using it try 1/2 scoop and work from there.

Elliptical Envy
07-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Chuck, I just checked out the directions for R4W and it states that I shouldn't consume protein or fiberous carbs at least 1-2 hours before taking R4W. I workout after breakfast in the morning and I usually consume a protein shake with ground oats. Will the ground oats make R4W uneffective then?

CHUCK DIESEL
07-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Chuck, I just checked out the directions for R4W and it states that I shouldn't consume protein or fiberous carbs at least 1-2 hours before taking R4W. I workout after breakfast in the morning and I usually consume a protein shake with ground oats. Will the ground oats make R4W uneffective then?

There is a thread on that, oats slow absorption of r4w. Take the r4w 20 min before the protein with oats or 1-2 hours after. Maybe eat earlier or take the protein and oats before b-fast.

Elliptical Envy
07-25-2006, 07:20 PM
There is a thread on that, oats slow absorption of r4w. Take the r4w 20 min before the protein with oats or 1-2 hours after. Maybe eat earlier or take the protein and oats before b-fast.

I don't have a conventional schedule so I get up at 10:30 a.m. and eat my breakfast (which is a protein shake with ground oats), then I take my normal supplements around 11:45 and workout at 12:15. If I can't eat oats pre-workout I'll just find a different carb source for breakfast then. I wouldn't want to take R4W when I first wake up and then wait 2 hours to workout. I did read that one thread about the oats and R4W a few minutes ago thanks for pointing that out.

Baptizer
07-26-2006, 02:24 AM
envythahustla
Never2cut
RichardRussell

went out today,

gotta go.

Hey bro, I re-sent my email (I sent it from my gmail account which uses my real name: chad.v*******@gmail.com. Subject line should be: Resending My (baptizer's Address) for R4W Grape Review for BB.Com. ).

Let me know if you didn't get this one either!

Elliptical Envy
07-26-2006, 06:28 PM

Bump for Chuck. If I take R4W 30 minutes before I eat breakfast would that be okay?

krustster
07-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Yarrrr, I just saw your post today Chuck and my email is sent. :cool:

Elliptical Envy
07-27-2006, 08:45 AM
:mad:

CHUCK DIESEL
07-27-2006, 09:40 AM
Bump for Chuck. If I take R4W 30 minutes before I eat breakfast would that be okay?

Its ok to do what ever, but it will hit you while u are eating b-fast. I would eat earlier or ditch the oats pre-workout.

Elliptical Envy
07-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Its ok to do what ever, but it will hit you while u are eating b-fast. I would eat earlier or ditch the oats pre-workout.

Thanks for the response Chuck. I just want to make sure I am going to follow proper protocol so I don't have skewed results. I just got the word that it came in today so I'll start my log on Sunday since I am about done working out for the week. :)

Baptizer
07-27-2006, 10:38 AM

Hi Chuck. Just wanted to make sure you got one of the emails I sent you with my address!

Elliptical Envy
07-28-2006, 01:51 PM
I just picked up my R4W 5.0 today and I can't wait until Sunday to start my log so I am starting it today.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10896197

Never2cut
07-28-2006, 05:49 PM
Mine came in the mail yesterday! Opened it up and it smells pretty grapy. Good stuff, Going to be mixing 1/2 scoop tomorrow morning with a serving of Swole V3 before heading to the gym. will start my log tomorrow.

RichardRussell
07-28-2006, 08:01 PM
R4W recieved and ready to go. I will start a log tomorrow and post the link here in this thread.

krustster
07-28-2006, 11:22 PM
:eek::cool:

CHUCK DIESEL
07-29-2006, 11:31 AM
please post the link to ur logs on here, I would just search but this search function is running hella slow.

RichardRussell
07-29-2006, 09:54 PM
R4W recieved and ready to go. I will start a log tomorrow and post the link here in this thread.

Log started: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10912647#post10912647

Never2cut
07-29-2006, 10:29 PM
Gonna be getting started tomorrow on the R4w. Heres a link to my log. Tomorrow will be my first day of R4W

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10912960&posted=1#post10912960

Baptizer
07-31-2006, 02:11 AM
please post the link to ur logs on here, I would just search but this search function is running hella slow.

Hi Chuck.......any luck getting my email? Just curious. Was eager to test the new formula and compare it against the other pre-workout stims I have tried.

krustster
08-01-2006, 04:15 PM
hay chuck did you get my email :( :eek:

krustster
08-05-2006, 05:23 PM
:eek: ??

CHUCK DIESEL
08-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Hi Chuck.......any luck getting my email? Just curious. Was eager to test the new formula and compare it against the other pre-workout stims I have tried.

nope, getdiesel@verizon.net

CHUCK DIESEL
08-05-2006, 05:27 PM
hay chuck did you get my email :( :eek:

must not have,

i know i sent out about 5 r4w last week, i gotta check monday when i back at the office.

Never2cut
08-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Hey, quick question. My work schedule changed recently from starting work around noon to starting work at 9:30 am. This is going to change my normal AM workouts into PM workouts after work. Would I be able to get to sleep at night If I take a serving of R4W round 6:30 pm if i'm gonna try to get to sleep by midnight? Thanks

krustster
08-07-2006, 08:29 PM
must not have,

i know i sent out about 5 r4w last week, i gotta check monday when i back at the office.
I'll try again then... I sent mine last week or so.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-08-2006, 08:49 AM
Hey, quick question. My work schedule changed recently from starting work around noon to starting work at 9:30 am. This is going to change my normal AM workouts into PM workouts after work. Would I be able to get to sleep at night If I take a serving of R4W round 6:30 pm if i'm gonna try to get to sleep by midnight? Thanks

I really dont know, I would start at 1/2 scoop that late then increase. There are some people who can take 2 cups of coffee at 10pm and go right to sleep, some cant.

krustster
08-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Wellp, I have the R4W in my possession now and will begin the review soon!

krustster
08-18-2006, 08:12 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=11193344

srombado
08-19-2006, 04:36 AM
I have not done any logs for this site but I have used BSN NO-XPLODE from December 05 - present date. I was wanting to compare/try another pre-workout energy/focus drink and was considering buying the R4W after reading various reviews. I have also used one months supply of Gakic in Nov 05. Tried San Vault, Iron Tek METHYL C and Gaspari Super Charge. So if you are still looking for someone that has some experience with these pre-workout drinks, then I believe that I am qualified except that I HAVE NEVER DONE A LOG AS OF YET.
Let me know if I can help you.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-19-2006, 10:07 AM
I am no longer looking for people to review Ready4War V5.0

Next set of R4W reviewers will be late next month probably for R4W V6.0 in Sour Lemonade flavor.

srombado
08-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Chuck, Thanks for the reply. I ordered some R4W today and I'll be looking for that posting for the new product test.

Elliptical Envy
08-20-2006, 07:51 AM
I finished up my R4W yesterday here goes my final review.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=878110