PDA

View Full Version : Cellucor D4

shotzy
07-22-2006, 10:29 AM
Does anyone know why/when Cellucor changed the formula for D4? I had noticed on-line that it said D4 was discontinued. I called their rep, talked to a woman and she said, no D4 was still available. I said I thought there had been a recall. She said, no D4 was still available. I ordered a new container last week over the phone with one of their reps, and he never said anything about new ingredients. When I received, I found the formula has been changed. Why wasn't this said somewhere? I am going to try to return because I think it isn't fair to change the formula and not reveal it, especially for $70.

But, does anyone know why or when this occurred?

recruiter
07-23-2006, 08:06 PM
you can still get the d4...they changed their formulas for better "2006" its a good company cellucor

Lonny
07-23-2006, 08:30 PM
From a quick search, i found that the original formula had ephedra in it, the new one replaces the ephedra with "Embelic Myrobalan Extract" which i've never heard of and have no knowledge of.

IntensityX
07-23-2006, 09:59 PM
From a quick search, i found that the original formula had ephedra in it, the new one replaces the ephedra with "Embelic Myrobalan Extract" which i've never heard of and have no knowledge of.

Here is some info I found on it:

http://www.holistic-online.com/Herbal-Med/_Herbs/h123.htm

shotzy
07-24-2006, 02:27 PM
Thanks for writing and the info. Perhaps this new formula is better. I read about the new ingredient.

Thanks for your help.

TimoteoS
07-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Thanks for writing and the info. Perhaps this new formula is better. I read about the new ingredient.

Thanks for your help.
Nothing is better than Ephedra ;) Dont believe everything you read..

shotzy
07-24-2006, 05:22 PM
I know. I've used ephedra within the dose guidelines and it has worked great with no side effects. The problem was that a "few" misused it, and like they say, it only takes a "few" to ruin it for everyone. The far east has been using it for centuries. But if you can't find ephedra in a supplement, what are you to do? Perhaps I missed it, but I was really surprised I never saw anything from Cellucor that they had changed the formula. Was there a bulletin of some kind? If not, I still feel misled by the current product I just received and still feel the need to contact the company and raise the issue.

mightymouse777
07-01-2008, 10:43 PM
You might not know but you might, but Cellucor has another came out with another from of D4 called D4 Extreme Thermal Shock. It is supposed to be one hell of a kick! Along with there pre-workout formula called M-5. Thought I'd mention it not sure if you knew.

MBSowards
07-01-2008, 10:45 PM
What the hell? Am I in the company promo section? No one has mentioned it yet? That is why I'm confused...

mightymouse777
07-03-2008, 08:12 PM
company promo section for who? bodybuilding.com? I work at GNC and I'm pretty sure its in basically exclusive to GNC. Not all GNC's though. We are a franchise so we carry it but none of the Corporate stores will have it to my knowledge. There anything you would like to know about it?

NeoRudyx
07-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Wrong section...