PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE NUTRITION is looking for testers for HORSE POWER

NumberTwentyTwo
07-19-2006, 11:22 PM
We are looking for 5 testers to log HORSE POWER......

What is HORSE POWER???

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/horse.html

This exciting new formula combines a stack of twenty essential ingredients that work synergistically to increase strength, stamina, recovery and blood-flow-vasodilatation. Horse Power acts to increase Nitric Oxide production in the body for remarkable benefits. Nitric Oxide creates an anabolic environment in your body by increasing blood flow to working muscles to promote muscle growth, dilation of blood vessels, increased strength, and faster muscle recovery. Dilation of the blood vessels helps to increase blood flow to your muscles, bringing with it much-needed nutrients, oxygen and hormones.

Athletes will see:

*Amazing long-lasting pumps
*Increased strength and power output
*Improved nutrient transport
*Enhanced oxygen delivery
*Better glucose uptake
*Greater endurance
*Faster recovery

Ultimate Nutrition's Horse Power contains twenty highly-anabolic cell-volumizing ingredients including 3 types of Creatine, 3 types of Arginine, Betaine HCL, Taurine, and N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine. They work in combination with a potent blend of Beta-Alanine, Glycerol Monostearate, MCT's, Citrulline Ethyl Ester Malate, L-Norvaline, Guanidinopropionic Acid, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rutaecarpine, and Glycocyamine. The Kre-Alkalyn / Creatine Ethyl Ester / Tricreatine Malate stack provides an enormously soluble creatine that provides superior bioavailability over regular creatine monohydrate. By combining these three powerful creatines, it creates the ability for creatine to be fully absorbed into the bloodstream; where it is transported to muscle tissue and absorbed inside muscle cells with the highest efficiency. In addition, because Tricreatine Malate is bound to malic acid, it offers greater ATP production.

Horse Power includes Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Arginine Ethyl Ester Dihydrochloride and Arginine Ketoisocaproate that radically boosts Nitric Oxide levels which increases blood flow and provides a constant supply of anabolic nutrients to the muscles far beyond regular L-arginine. In addition, they drastically increase and prolong the production and level of nitric oxide in the body considerably without interfering with the absorption of creatine. Horse Power also includes amino acids crucial to colossal gains. Citrulline Ethyl Ester Malate stimulates energy, boosts the immune system, is metabolized to form L-arginine and as a result regulates Nitric Oxide production, and detoxifies ammonia, which damages living cells. Beta-Alanine directly influences muscle strength by buffering acid build-up in the muscle, which can help prevent muscle loss commonly resulting from acidosis. It also aids in the volumization effect of creatine, meaning fuller muscles. Taurine improves exercise performance and electrical and contractile properties of skeletal muscle. It expands muscle cells, boosting hydration and resulting in a higher rate of protein synthesis.

Horse Power includes the most potent, most stable, and most bioavailable forms of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (R-ALA) and Glutamine available. R-ALA is the form of Alpha Lipoic Acid that is found naturally occurring within the body and is the most biologically active form of ALA. It has been scientifically shown to be far more effective than S-ALA, the artificial, synthetic byproduct created during the production of ALA. N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine (NAG) is a highly stable and bioavailable form of the highly abundant amino acid, L-Glutamine. It is among the quickest and most efficiently absorbed glutamines, and results in greater recovery, cell-volumization, growth hormone release, protein synthesis, immune function, and anti-catabolic effects.

Glycocyamine, the immediate precursor of creatine, not only assists by escalating the bodies own natural production of creatine, but also elevates creatine phosphate storage inside the skeletal muscle, to build bigger, fuller muscles. Glycocyamine, like R-ALA, is a potent insulin-mimicking-agent, with the ability to cause more creatine phosphate storage in skeletal muscles without the use of a "sugar spike".

When you look at this formula as a whole, you'll see why Ultimate Nutritionís Horse Power is receiving rave reviews from our customers. Horse Power drastically increases glycogen storage, Creatine, ATP production and nitrogen retention. The end result is an astonishing increase in muscle fullness, athletic performance, and lean body mass. With twenty ingredients acting to enhance nitric oxide production, you too will rave about the enormous pumps you can achieve from using Horse Power.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20g)
Servings Per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 12
Total Carbohydrate 3 g
Sugars 2 g

Kre-Alkalyn 1.5 g
Creatine Ethyl Ester 1.1 g
Tri-Creatine Malate 1.5 g
Betaine Hydrochloride 2 g
Taurine (micronized) 2 g
N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine 1.1 g

NO Power Blend 4000 mg
(Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ethyl Ester Dihydrochloride)

HorsePower Blend: 5800mg
(Beta-Alanine, Glycerol Monostearate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Citrulline Ethyl Ester Malate, L-Norvaline, Guanidinopropionic Acid, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ketoisocaproate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rutaecarpine, and Glycocyamine)

Please apply in this thread and do not apply through PM!

Here is yor application

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Herbiegaf3
07-19-2006, 11:43 PM

Sex: Male

Height:6'1

Weight: 200 give or take a couple of pounds

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been training for about 1 year and 8 months. I started off at a very skinny 160 pounds and now I'm about 200 pounds at about 10%-11% body fat. I usually work out 5 times a week and I'm on a 5 day split.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 day split with chest monday, back tuesday, shoulder and traps wednesday, bis and tris on friday, and legs on saturdays plus abs two days a week whenever I can fit them in. I usually do 4 exercises per body part per week for 3 to 4 sets, varying exercises from week to week and it has worked pretty well for me.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Don't do too much cardio in terms of running or biking but I play basketball 3 to 5 times a week for a few hours at a time.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Currently using Champion Nutrition Chocolate Protein, Designer Supplements Xceed, and EAS Max Milk as a before bed shake.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I eat fairly clean, lots of chicken, oatmeal, turkey, steak, rice, milk, and pastas. I try to eat between 3500 and 4000 calories per day.

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons or more when playing basketball

Short Term Goal: I'd like to get up to around 210 pounds at 10 percent body fat within about 3-4 months.

Long Term Goal: Ideally I would like to reach rougly 220-225 at 8% body fat.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Many different types of protein including Champion Nutrition, Dymatize Elite and Iso, ON, Syntrax, and Universal along with Muscle Milk, Max Milk, and Megal Milk MRPs. In terms of creatine and NO2 products i've tried VNS Jacked, Dymatize Xpand, Scifit Kre alk powder, Universal Storm, and Designer Supplements Xceed. Probably got the best results with Storm and Xpand.

Hizzie
07-19-2006, 11:51 PM
I'll be ending the SD log in my sig-line on 7/25 and beginning PCT with a little help from Deisel Nurtrition.

Sex:male

Height:5'10"

Weight:187lbs

Bodytype:endo-mesomorph

Training experience:14yrs

Training Schedule/Protocol:goal is 3 weight and 2-3 cardio days a week, more or less depending on my job.

weight day:
core work=
pike walk x 5
dynamic side briges x 6
glute bridge w/adduction x 6
hindu-pushup x 10
done as circuit x 3, 90 seconds rest

OR

3 position cable crunch/reverse hyper superset x 3 no rest between sets
and
cable lifting/cable chopping superset x 2, 2minutes rest

strength complexes=
dumbell front squat to press
romanian deadlift
2 arm dumbell row
alternating incline dumbell press
dumbell split squat aka lunge
dumbell curl to press (light days) or alternating hammer curls (heavy days)
dumbell pullover and press (light days only)

done in a circuit, 2-3.5 minutes between circuits. 12-6 reps each exercise depending on weight.

Specific strength work done for 1 muscle group per session
Squats for legs
deadlifts or hang cleans for back/traps
dumbell pullover/dips superset for chest/lats

prehab for shoulder is done every workout day consisting of:
stability ball y's, t's, w's, l's x 15 each, stability ball pushups x 15-25 and reach/roll/lift x 15 with stability ball. 1 circuit.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:30-45min eliptical trainer, 15 minutes of movement prep (stretching) and prehab.

Current supplements:generic superdrol, generic multi vitamin, muscle milk, generic whey protien, vitamin c, milk thistle, NAC, ripped fuel if needed

Current Diet:3000-4500 calories, 300-400 grams protien. I try to eat clean but not make myself crazy.

Short Term Goal: add muscle and strength

Long Term Goal: I'd like to be in better shape: Bigger, faster, stronger and leaner.

Prescription/Recreational drugs:none

No known medical problems, mental ones don't count right

Supplement history: creatine, NOS (generic bulk), numerous diet pills bunch of different protiens

Reason we should select you: I normally have to articulate my activities at work in detailed reports.

NATHAN518
07-20-2006, 12:01 AM
This looks like an awesome product 22...

good luck to those that are chosen :cool:

dekka213
07-20-2006, 12:40 AM

Sex: male

Height:6ft

Weight:198

Bodytype:Ecto-meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):Ive been involved in physical culture from prepubesence. My mother was an avid fitness buff and her example has lingered to this day. I began seriously training with weights at age 12 to enhance my social marketability with the ladies in junior high school. After reading fred hatfields "Hardcore Bodybuilding: a scientific approach" I was fired up to employ a more structured protocol during high school. It was during highschool that I began practicing dietary strategies for aesthetic purposes as well as ergogenic supplementation. I dont have great genetics and as a consequence I have to supplement to prevent from losing mass or compromising my immunity. I believe that I represent the masses of average guys who doggedly pursue their training goals and are looking for anything that will enhance the significant investment of time and energy we expend to cultivate and maintain healthy and functional physiques.

Mon: Back
Trapbar Deadlifts 4sets 15 12 10 10 reps
Pull Ups: bodyweight to failure
Barbell bent rows: 4 sets 12 10 10 8
Close grip lat pulldown with scapular retraction: 4 sets 12 12 10 6
Tue:
chest + delts
Incline dumbell bench press 20degrees 4sets 12 10 10 8
Flat dumbell bench 4sets 12 12 10 6
Dumbell press palms facing eachother 4 sets 12 10 6 6
Dumbell upright rows 4sets 12 12 12 12
Bent lateral raises 4 sets 15 12 10 10
Wed:
bis tris forearms
bb curls 4x15 12 10 10
db hammer curls 4x 8 8 6 6
Ez curl reverse curls 4x 12 10 10 10
bench dips 4x 20 15 10 8
decline skull crushers 4x 12 10 10 6
Behind back bb wrist curls 4x 8 8 8 8
wrist roller clockwise/conter clockwise 4xfailure
Bb reverse wrist curls(extensoris digitalis) 4x failure ~12-15reps
Thur legs
Hammer stength horizontal leg press 5x 20 15 12 12 8
Glute-ham-gastroc raises bodyweight x 5 failure
seated ham curl 4x 20 15 12 12 8
Mon 40 min uphill cross country jog punctuated with jump rope intervals
Tues 45 3 minute rounds of boxing drills
wed 60 minute uphill hike with 40lb weight vest(weightvest.com)
thursday 20minutes elliptical post workout
friday Uphill sprints 25 minutes
sat sun rest
Supplement direct cee post workout
universal storm Pre workout
NOW green tea
Superspectrim Time release multi
Supplement direct NAG
Controlled labs glycergrow pre
Kirkland fish oil
Prorated premium whey
Hfs flax oil

currently on week 3 of the Cut Diet by Chuck Rudolph
2500cal/day
meal 1 6 egg whites
1 whole egg
1oz grilled turkey breast
1 cup broc****
12 almonds
meal 2
2 scoops pro rated whey
2tbsps peanut butter
1 cup broc****
meal 3
5oz tuna
1.5 cups spinach
1tbsp olive oil
meal 4
same as meal 3
meal 5
2 scoops pro rated whey
18 almonds
1.5 cups broc****
meal 6
6oz tuna
1cup organic baby greens
2oz avocado
meal 7
5oz chicken breast
1/2 cup broc****
2oz avocado

Current Daily water intake:2gallons

Short Term Goal: Healthfully attain sub 10%bf while preserving current muscle mass and creating some measure of aesthetic balance.

Long Term Goal:Incrementaly increase lbm while maintaing scale weight. Additionaly, my goal is to preserve the long term integrity and functionality of the organism as a whole so as to be an exemplar to anyone with some sense of self preservation.

Supplement history s much detail as possible):
Atletika pro 400
Mumie
retibol
primal

Gen andro
Humanofort
Adipokinetix(original)
Met rx thermicore
Optimum whey
Dymatize xpand
labrada charge
labrada supercharge
labrada recharge
Ultimate orange original
Clen
Methoxy pro
Phosphogain
Transdermal PH's
Kre alkalyn powder
sportpharma actisyn
Protein factory hydro 520
Supplement direct caffeine anhydrous powder
ephedrine
vpx redline
vpx nitronx
Nytric efx
Bulk Glycerine Mono stearate
bulk bcaas
universal storm
uniliver
Now zma
hfs omega 3 6 9
Nag
L glutamine
creapure
albuterol

Otherproduct reviews / logs you have done (with links):

boyscouT
07-20-2006, 12:48 AM
God damn that product looks amazing.

sublimejeh
07-20-2006, 12:52 AM

Sex: M

Height: 6’2

Weight: 211 @ 10-11% bf

Bodytype: Ecto-Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
I used to be really skinny 6’1 152 lbs 2 years ago. Then I started lifting.. Have been really serious about it for about a year... packed on 20 lbs lean muscle during this past summer. And during this year about another 20, which brought me to 209lbs. Worked at a gym over the summer and am currently in the process of getting ISSA certified to be a trainer at the same gym this summer. I have a real passion for lifting that my family doesnt really understand.

5 day repeating schedule
Day 1-chest, Day 2-arms, Day3-legs, Day4-shoulders, Day5-back
I like to lift heavy J

3-4 days per week @ 30 mins

~3500 cals
~250 g protein
5-6 meals per day, trying to make all meals very clean
This is an example day:
breakfast:
if i have time- 6 egg whites, 2 yolks+ 1 cup oatmeal and apple
if rushed- 1 cup oatmeal, apple, 10 oz milk w/ scoop ON whey
lunch:
two roast beef/turkey wraps or sandwichs
mid afternoon snack:
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup milk
1 yogurt
post workout:
12 oz. cranberry juice
1 scoop ON whey
dinner:
usually pasta/rice , chicken/beef, and some kind of vegetable
before bed:
3/4 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup fruit

Current Daily water intake: 1-1 1/2 gallons

Short Term Goal: 215 @ 9-10%bf

Long Term Goal: 225 lbs @ 9% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

ON whey, Syntrax Nectar, CytoGainer, MuscleMilk, Green Bulge, White blood, GlycerGrow, Omega Thunder, Anavol, Ceepro, No xplode, cell mass, StimulantX, Sesamin, AMP, lean dreams,SizeOn,Xtend, SPIKE, BN cee, Xfactor,REM, USP symmetry/powerFULL/camp/C2/Cissus, Anagen, LipidFx, **** Venom, DS Vigor, MAN Clout, tons more

MAN Clout reformulated
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=813290
ScivLabs + ANAGEN tester log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=739258
Cissus Rx/Glycergrow/anavol/noxplode log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=698817
USPlabs Symmetry log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=715760
my supplement review page
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=8695309

Current / Progress Photos:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=793704

Why you should choose me: I have never tried an Ultimate Nutrition product, so my log will be unbiased. I am well known and trustworthy on many bodybuilding sites and always keep an up to date and complete log. It has been over 3 months since I have used a NO booster supplement

OneBetter
07-20-2006, 12:59 AM
this product looks awesome. good luck to all the testers.

Never2cut
07-20-2006, 01:30 AM

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 146

Body type: meso-Ecto

Training experience: I have been training for about 6 years. Off and on for the first 4 years and very consistently for the last 2 years. Have tried various methods of training the current regiment as listed below has worked the best for me at this time. Gains/fat loss are consistent and It has worked well for my current cutting phase. I started off on my most recent cut at around 158lbs and have dropped approximately 10 lbs in appx 11 weeks. So a fairly steady lb a week. I have and will continue to focus mainly on diet augmentation for fat loss. I have found that I am able to maintain muscle mass/strength this way and lose fat without much cardio in a week. I plan on cutting for a total of 14 weeks which should end in a couple of weeks and will begin bulking again. I hope to get up to appx 170 lbs before cutting again next spring. I train hard, eat right and stick to my goals. I have no problems updating my log daily or every other day with detailed information about meals, experiences and progress pictures.

Training (lifting and cardio broken down):
Training has continually gotten more intense as I become more focused on cutting. Currently working on a 5 day split with HIIT on at least 2 days a week. A sample week would look like this:

day 1: Chest: barbell flat bench: 5x5
incline db 8x4
decline hammer strength 8x4
Cable flys at all angles, weighted dips 8x4

day 2: Back: weighted chins 8x4
dumbbell rows 8x4
lat pulldowns 8x4
wide grip seated rows 8x4

day 3: Rest day= 20-30 min HIIT on treadmill or track
10 min of core excercises

day 4: Legs: Squats 8x4
deadlifts 5x5
leg press 8x4
hamstring curls 8x4

day 5: Bi's and Tri's: Seated dumbbell curls 8x4
standing inside hammer curls 8x4
straight bar curls 8x4
Skull crushers 8x4
weighted dips 8x4
bent over tricep extensions 8x4

Day 6: Shoulders: Seated dumbbell presses 8x4
various cable raises and rear delt
excercises. 8x4
Shrugs 6x5

Day 7: rest day= HIIT and core

and from there it starts all over again! It just don't stop.

Current supplementation:
-A variety of different proteins
-Primaforce Thermal Rage
-Scivation Sesamin
-Scivation Anagen
-Scivation Xtend
-SNS CVM Xtreme
-USPlabs cAMPHIBOLIC
-Kirkland Signature Multi and fish oil

Current Diet:
Meal 1 (breakfast): 1/2 cup oats(dry) cooked in water
1 scoop wpi

Gym: Post-WO shake, 1.5 scoops wpi

Meal 2: Post-WO meal appx 45min after PWO shake
1 small chicken breast
3 cups broc**** or spinach

Meal 3: MRP of 1 scoop muscle milk or mass meal, 1 scoop casein protein blend from tp.com in water.

Meal 4: 1 small chicken breast
2 cups broc**** or other veggies

Meal 5: 2 whole eggs
2 egg whites

Meal 6: Pre-bed same as meal 3

Current water intake:
1.5 - 2 gallons a day

Short term goal: Current goal is to drop as much BF as possible, try to get down to 4-5% BF and maintain for a few weeks till I begin to bulk again. Currently I am somewhere around 7% BF as measured with calipers.

Long term goal: After bulking begins again I plan on trying to make my way up to 170 lbs as lean as possible. I cannot stand packing on weight and getting above 12% BF. After this bulk and as early spring rolls around I will be preparing for the Emerald Cup, a local competition. I was considering competing this September but I realize that I need to bring my legs up or i'll get killed!. So that is also a goal is to ensure my legs are proportional to the rest of my body.

Supplement history:
Cell Volumizers:
- Iron Tek Creatine mono
- Muscletech cell-tech
- San V12 Turbo
- SNS CVM Xtreme
- Isatori H+ Blocker and CE-XL
Thermos:
- Ergopharm AMP
- Primaforce Thermal Rage, old and new
- Twinlab Ripped fuel (mahuang free)
- Thermolife Stizm
- Anabolic Xtreme Stim X
- Scivation Neuro Stim+C
- Man Scorch Remix
- USPlabs cAMPHIBOLIC
Fatty Acids/lignans:
- Iron Tek Essential CLA
- Axis Labs Sesamax
- MAN Vaporize
- Fish Oil
- Flax oil
BCAA:
- Scivation Xtend
- Universal Nitro G

Previous logs/reviews:
Thermal Rage/CVM Xtreme/Anagen log:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=824434

MAN Scorch Remix/Vaporize log:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=768417

Isatori CE-XL - H+Blocker log:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=710576

Well, heres my app. I bust my ass in the gym and have no problem writing up detailed logs of my progress along with pics. I'd be more than happy to log UN Horsepower and give it a fair shot. Thank you for the consideration.

gangsta1087
07-20-2006, 02:36 AM

Height: 5'6 1/2

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Started messing with weights at the age of 14 then at 16 years old i got hooked and started getting real serious from just working my biceps to working everything head to toe. you should choose because i'm the most hard working up incoming bodybuilder that you can fine. I work hard in the gym and outside of it in fact iam about to go warm up my chicken and rice right now. also i promise u i will put the product to good use.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): i use heavy weights

monday:Chest
tuesday:back
wensday:legs
thursday:shoulders
friday:arms
satyrday:rest
sunday: repeat or rest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): none

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Higher Power Nutrition whey protein, and Higher Power Nutrition creatine-cycleing off it , and Higher Power Nutrition bcaa- taking it next week

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): eating every two-three hours til i go to sleep with all meals being high in quality protein and carbs and i make sur i take in the good fats

Current Daily water intake: not sure just drink when iam thristy and every time i eat

Short Term Goal: to win first place at my competion in october

Long Term Goal: to become a iffb pro

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): weight gainer creatine and whey protein

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

here are some pics of me

solarize
07-20-2006, 02:48 AM
Reason to pick me : I always do quality logs, that are unbiased. I have excellent experience with creatine/no/amino acids. I am generally a creatine non-responder, but seem to respond 'ok' to cee.

Below are some recent logs I have done

Protein / MRP / Bars

Syntrax Matrix 5.0 Sustained Release Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=845744

Max's CVGM MRP Bar Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=758242

ON Gold Standard ROcky Road Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=697973

Syntrax Nectar Cherry Berry Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=626119

MAX'S Bio-Engineered WPI Passionate Pine Flavour Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=609923

Other Logs

CL Green Bulge / White Blood Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=843373

USPLAbs Sleeps AId
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=solarize

MAN Clout Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=566231

Diesel Fuel (new forumla)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=627915

TripleThreat Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=737091

Diesel Test Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=582215

Sesalean Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=593601

Body type:Ecto!,Training experience:3 Years solid

Training Schedule/Protocol:Waterbury System - FUll Bodyworkouts - between 4-8 a week

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:Cardio every morning on empty

Current supplements:GB/WB/Protein - Will be finished gb/wb by time for this log

Water intake : Over 6Litres a day
Current Diet:Around 2500Cals - This diet http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mohr115.htm

Short Term Goal: Lose B/f, and keep strength, maybe gain some during cut

Long Term Goal: 95kg at 8% bf,Supplement history: Logs are up top, HEAPS of stuff, too much to mention

Location: Yes I am in Australia, but I will pay shipping if selected, and your ingredient list is allowed in our country, just checked.

solarize
07-20-2006, 02:49 AM
Gotta say Gansta is looking decent, if he logs as well as he looks for his age - decent. Good **** man.

JRRBadBoy4Life
07-20-2006, 02:58 AM
Looks like a great product #22. I will defiately be submitting my app here shortly.

naturalguy
07-20-2006, 05:52 AM
This looks like a GREAT product

Tarkana
07-20-2006, 07:04 AM
wow, tht didnt take long at all. yesterday u become a rep, someone tells u that u aughta have testers for HP, and the next day it happens. That's some pretty quick working.

RWelborn7
07-20-2006, 07:09 AM

Height: 5í10Ē

Weight:155

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I started lifting regularly my junior year in high school and have continued doing so the past 4 years. I started out weighing about 125lbs and just for comparison my bench max started at 130 and over those 4 years it has more than doubled to 285. Iíve tried a lot of different supplements so I believe I can write a fair unbiased review. I have also kept logs for personal use before when trying new supplements so even though Iíve never reviewed products for companies, Iím not new to keeping detailed logs. Iím currently attending ASU working on a degree in exercise science.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I lift 3 to 4 days a week usually between 45mins and one hour a day. I generally lift heavy weigh w/ few reps one week (sets of about 4 to 6 reps) and then next do lighter weight with greater reps (sets of 10-15). I try to work everything equally each week even though, as with a lot of people, my legs fall slightly behind the rest of me, but Iím working on them.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am not currently following a regular cardio schedule.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): BSN NO-xplode, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, Members Mark Complete Multivitamin, Members Mark B-Complex.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): about 3000 calories, around 150g protein, and about 100g of total fat daily.

Current Daily water intake: Between 1 and 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Basically Iíd like to keep all my maxís going up steadily.

Long Term Goal: I would like to reach about 180lbs with a similar body-fat percentage to what I have now.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Iíve tried a number of different creatine, NO, and amino acid products such as NOx3, NO-xplode, different brands of pure and mixed creatine. I have also tried Animal M. Stak and ZMA.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): N/A

martel04
07-20-2006, 08:35 AM

Height: 6'

Weight: 175lbs

Training experience: I started lifting off and on for past 4 years . ive been very serious the past 2 years. i am dedicated and go to the gym 5 times a week.i think i would be perfect to test ecdysten because i give my honest feedback on every product i test.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : mon - chest/tris , tues - back/bies, wed - rest, thursday- legs/ shoulders, fri - traps/abs, sat- rest, sun - rest. them start the fun all over again.

Military Press
Upright Rows
Front Dumbbell Raises
Lateral Dumbbell Raises
Dumbbell Shoulder Press

Deadlifts
Chin Ups
Pull Ups
Barbell Biceps Curls
Lat pulldown
Bent Over Barbell Rows
Dumbbell Biceps Curls
Dumbbell Bent Over Row
Dumbbell Concentration Curl

Bench Press
Close Grip Bench
Skull Crushers
Decline Dumbbell Bench Press
Dumbbell Fly
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
Triceps Extensions
Flat Dumbbell Bench Press

Squats
Lunges
Lying Leg Lifts
Lying Leg Curl
Calve Raises
Weighted Crunches

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): i dont do much cardio because im bulking

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): on whey, now adam, xtend

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Bulking right now, 200 g protein , 450 carbs. im eating a lot of oats,pasta,rice, chicken

Current Daily water intake: around 1.5 gallon

Short Term Goal: bulk up to 190 at around 10% bf

Long Term Goal: 200+ 10% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE!

Supplement history:
vault/v12
nos ether
sizeon
storm
green bulge
swolen
symmetry
stimz
anavol
ce-xl
h blocker
super pump 250
no xplode
cellmass
pcn/6-mu
g force
bulk cee
x factor
mass meal
muscle milk
on whey
GF pro/ i pro
substance wpi
anagen
hyperdrol
retain

symmetry log (anabolic activator) finished
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=symmetry+log

NOS ETHER CAPS LOG
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...her+caps+l og

Progress Photos: yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of As soon as i get the product or you want me to start!, 2006

storm shadow
07-20-2006, 08:46 AM
Nice move 22. I would LOVE to test this product, it looks excellent. However I am running an x-factor log (unsponsered/at about day11) so I don't know if that would disqualify me but hell, I'll still give it a shot and apply.

storm shadow
07-20-2006, 08:58 AM

Height: 5'10

Weight:178lbs

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Training experience:4yrs off and on, 11months consistency and proper diet.

Training Schedule/Protocol: 5 day split, 2-4 excersices per body part, 3-5 sets, 5-8 reps

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 3hrs x week recreational basketball, 10min. light treadmill 3 x week

Current supplements: X-Factor, Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, X-tend, Vigor, Mass Meal, ON Whey, AST Multi, EGCg, Oats

Current Diet: I aim for: 3500+calories a day, 220g+protein a day

Short Term Goal: gain at least 8lbs of lean muscle AND loss some bf by the end of the 50day supply of X-Factor (currently on day 12)

Long Term Goal: End of the year reach 200lbs and fairly lean, Ultimate Goal is to be about 210lbs and shredded.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Light drinking on weekends, heavy on special ocassions but none are coming up anytime soon.

Supplement history:
-Creatine Monohydrate
-NO X-Plode
-Green Bulge
-White Blood
-GlycerGrow
-Purple Wraath
-X-tend
-ON Whey
-Mass Meal
-I-Pro
-Green Magnitude

Reason we should select you: Because I know where you live 22, and if you don't pick me I might have to pay you a "special" visit. ;)

j/k, seriously though I give honest feedback despite wether I like or dislike a company. I also have some nifty logs which I can update regularly since I'm on this forum 6days a week. And this is one product I am reeeeeally interested in testing.
I'll put a link to two of my logs.

Logs:
Purple Wraath Log http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=747218
Current Log http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=837382[/quote]

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of As soon as i get the product.

whitedevil74
07-20-2006, 09:04 AM
I will definetly send in my app later today.

icehawk2099
07-20-2006, 09:14 AM
I will definetly send in my app later today.

Ditto.

haiz69
07-20-2006, 09:48 AM

Sex:Male

Height:6'0

Weight:165

Bodytype: Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I started working out about a year ago. Being uneducated idiot that I was, I worked out my far too often, and without some key lifts. I was a fat 225, and I dropped down to 155, with a major decrease in strenth..DUH!. Now, I am on Rippetoe, eating a ton, and seeing some great gains.

Simple Rippetoe.

HIIT three time a week.

NOW ECOGreens Multi
WHEY - ON/Dymatize

40/30/30 - Consisiting of all clean foods. Chicken, Beef, Eggs, Tons of Veggies, Rice, Oats, Dairy..

1.5 to 2 gallons a day.

Short Term Goal:
175 lbs.

Long Term Goal:

A Lean 190 lbs.

Multi - Animal Pak (Great, but $)
Multi - Now Ecogreens (Great)
Whey (On and Dymatize)

I have never done one before, but what a time to start. This would be my first experience with creatine and NO. I would probably start the log when I get down to college. I will be eating a ton, training hard, and resting. I look foward to the chance to test this product.

punksurfer024
07-20-2006, 10:05 AM
damn id jump on this oppurtunity to test this product if my wife wasnt days away from giving birth, i wont really have much time to devote to good training and supplementing for a few weeks so it wouldnt be to fair to the company. oh well. good luck to testers ill definatly follow the logs!

gangsta1087
07-20-2006, 11:02 AM
thanks for the great feed back solarize

icehawk2099
07-20-2006, 12:59 PM

Height: 6'2

Weight: 200lbs

Bodytype: Classic Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been working out for about 4 years and have been using supplements for about 3. I'm in my final year of university with hopes to go into grad school either for marketing management or industrial psychology. I'm currently working at a nutrition store just for the summer so I have a good understanding of the products out there on the market. The rep from Empire stopped by a couple days ago and left brochures of MuscleTech and Ultimate Nutrition. Funny thing is, I was really intrigued by Horse Power... it has a very impressive list of ingredients and I've using many Ultimate Nutrition products with success in the past (ZMA, Taurine, Creatine Monohydrate, Glutamine, Tribulus). You can see from my Controlled Labs log that I give lots of detail, honest opinions, and I update it every day without fail. HORSE POWER seems to have almost all the ingredients I'd want in a booster: creatine, arginine, orthinine, glutamine, beta-alanine, citruline malate.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Copy & Pasting from Excel:

QUADS / HAMS - MONDAY
Exercise Warm-up Set 1 Set 2 Set 3
Squats 115 x 10 195 x 8 195 x 8 195 x 8
SLDLs 135 x 10 225 x 8 225 x 8
Leg Press 360 x 8 360 x 8
Standing Single-Leg Curl 50s x 10 50s x 10
Leg Extension 150 x 10 150 x 10

CHEST / ABS - TUESDAY
Incline BB Bench 95 x 10 175 x 8 175 x 8
Flat DB Bench 75s x 8 75s x 8
Incline HammerStrength Bench 200 x 8 200 x 8
Flat DB Flyes 40s x 10 40s x 10
Decline Crunches 35 x 12 35 x 12
Hanging Leg Lifts bw x 12
Side-to-side Ball Crunch bw x 20
Torso Twists 18 x 30 18 x 30

BACK - WEDNESDAY
Pull-ups bw x 8 bw x 8 bw x 8
Barbell Rows 175 x 8 175 x 8
DB Rows 90s x 8 90s x 8
T-Bar Rows 180 x 8 180 x 8
Straight-Arm Pulldowns 70 x 10 70 x 10

SHOULDERS / CALVES - THURSDAY
DB Shoulder Press 35s x 10 70s x 8 70s x 8
HammerStrength Shoulder Press 160 x 8 160 x 8
DB Laterals 35s x 10 35s x 10
DB Rear Delt 30s x 10 30s x 10
Barbell Shrugs 275 x 10 275 x 10
Standing Calf Raises 80 x 20 185 x 10 185 x 10
Seated Calf Raises 150 x 10 150 x 10

ARMS - FRIDAY
Cable Pressdowns 65 x 12 115 x 8 115 x 8
Barbell Curls 65 x 12 115 x 8 115 x 8
Close-Grip Bench 165 x 8 165 x 8
Dumbbell Curls 50s x 8 50s x 8
Parallel Dips bw x 10 bw x 10
Hammer Curls 40s x 10 40s x 10
Overhead Rope Extensions 75 x 15
Cable Preacher Curl 20 x 15

I do light cardio for 20 minutes Monday thru Friday first thing in the morning before breakfast. I have two scoops of Xtend and a 200mg caffeine pill about 30 minutes before I jump on the treadmill, though.

All-Max Isoflex Whey Protein, Optimum Casein Protein, Prolab CarbPro, Insulaid, Platinum Multivitamin, Sunkist Vitamin C, All-Max Glutamine, SciVation Xtend, Interactive Caffeine, Udo's Oil, Controlled Labs Green Bulge and White Blood (almost on last week, though).

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): During my training days (MON-FRI) I take about 3000 calories in a 30/40/30 Protein:Carbs:Fats ratio. During weekends (off days) I reduce my intake to 2500 cals and use a 33/33/33 split.
Sample Training Day Diet:
Pre-Cardio: 2 scoops Xtend, 500mg Vitamin C, 200mg Caffeine
Breakfast: 1 scoop Whey Protein, 1 cup Kashi Cereal (w/ milk), 1 serving of Oatmeal (w/ pinch of cinnamon and brown sugar), 1 tbsp Udo's Oil
Meal 2: 2 Turkey burgers with whole wheat low-carb buns (added low-fat mayo, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, onion, tomato)
Meal 3: 1 Tuna sandwich with whole wheat bread (added low-fat cheddar cheese, lettuce, low-fat mayo, onions, chives)
Post-Workout: 1 scoop Whey Protein, 1/4 Carbo Gain (Maltodextrin), 1 scoop Insulaid (Dextrose) (added glutamine, vitamin C)
Meal 4: 1 Tilapia fillet, 1 Potato (with ketchup)
Pre-Bed: 1 scoop Casein Protein in 10oz milk, 1 tbsp Udo's Oil (added glutamine)

Current Daily water intake: About 2 gallons.

Short Term Goal: 190 @ 9% bodyfat. Right now I'm at about 13% @ 200lbs.

Long Term Goal: 200 @ 7% (it's going to be awhile)

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Controlled Labs White Blood, Controlled Labs Green Bulge, Cellucor M5, Cellucor P6, ISS Satur8, Muscletech Cell-tech, SciVation Xtend, and various different brands of Glutamine, Creatine Monohydrate, ZMA, Tribulus, Whey Protein, Multivitamins, Vitamin Cs.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Here's my Controlled Labs Green Bulge / White Blood log which is nearing the end -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=838059

alvin1
07-20-2006, 01:24 PM
Can Canadiens apply too !!??

TinyMan
07-20-2006, 01:26 PM
Good luck with the testers 22 - looks like there are already a good number of applications in. Wish I could be applying for this one, but someone else grabbed me for a log :D. Maybe some other time (or, I may pick up a tub of this stuff anyways...).

By the way, I give recommendation to Never2Cut, from my experience he has always been a solid member, and his logs are very complete.

_Lifter4Life_
07-20-2006, 01:34 PM

Height: 5'11

Weight: 190Lbs

Well I been lifting for about 3 years now, really strict with my diet and water intake. I am happy to say that bodybuilding is a major part of my life and I wouldn't miss a workout or dosage.

Monday - UpperBody
Tuesday - LowerBody
Wed - Off
Thrusday - Back/Shoulders
Friday - LowerBody
Saterday - Chest/Arms
Sunday - Off

routine made mostly of compound movements, been doing thisnew routine I made for 5 weeks now.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Not doing any cardio right now as im clean bulking.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Natrol - My favorite Multiple, Omega Sports Thunder, On's 100% whey, HigherPower CEE.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Eating around 4500 Clean Calories a day 40/40/20 P/ C/ F

Current Daily water intake: About 4-5Liters.

Short Term Goal: Reach 200lbs at 15%BF

Long Term Goal: Natually peekout.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Have tried many controlled labs products, ready4war, omega sports,

Lifter,

HalleluYAH
07-20-2006, 01:36 PM
#22, there are zero stims in HORSE POWER correct?

I am considering applying as I am on the lookout for a new Creatine product. I am on the lookout for one that does not have any caffiene, and can be taken everyday. I have never used Tri Creatine Malate before, and the only KreAlkalyn I have used was in a proprietary blend, so who knows how much was actually in there. ;)

One question: I am curious as to why UN included Betaine Hydrochloride. Betaine Hydrochloride can aid in digestion, but it increase acidity. Not to mention that HORSE POWER contains glutamine which is know to lower stomach acidity if it gets too high. So I am confused as to the reasoning here. Is there any information as to why this was included?

Product looks pretty good! oh, and please answer my first question about whether or not HORSE POWER contains any stims.

TIA.

:)

Giggety Giggety
07-20-2006, 01:56 PM
I second the nomination for Never2cut he's a good dude

johnny87
07-20-2006, 02:23 PM

Height:6 2

Weight: 201

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):Played soccer in highschool but begain bodybuilding about a year and a half ago to maybe 2 years.

If chosen I will take it as my responisbility to update the log daily with full descriptions and try to make my diet as good as possible to see the full results of the product

4 day split
Chest and tris(Sunday)
Back(Tuesday)
Shoulders (Thursday)
Legs (Saturday)
and repeat

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do cardio about 20 minutes of cardio on training days.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Molecular Nutrition X factor, Champion Protien, DS Activate, GNC multi

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Right now, i try to get 3500-4000 cals a day with 300 grams of protein

Current Daily water intake: I try to get 1.5 to 2 gallons a day

Short Term Goal:Well, im just finishing up a cut and im going to try to very lean bulk for the next month or two and would be happy if i got to 205

Long Term Goal: During the winter i plan on dirty bulking untill about march and hope to be around 215

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I tried various types of creatine(Size On, Green Bulge, Bulk CEE, and Cell Mass). Other supplements i have use are Powerfull, X factor, Activate, and Whiteblood.

NumberTwentyTwo
07-20-2006, 04:37 PM
#22, there are zero stims in HORSE POWER correct?

I am considering applying as I am on the lookout for a new Creatine product. I am on the lookout for one that does not have any caffiene, and can be taken everyday. I have never used Tri Creatine Malate before, and the only KreAlkalyn I have used was in a proprietary blend, so who knows how much was actually in there. ;)

One question: I am curious as to why UN included Betaine Hydrochloride. Betaine Hydrochloride can aid in digestion, but it increase acidity. Not to mention that HORSE POWER contains glutamine which is know to lower stomach acidity if it gets too high. So I am confused as to the reasoning here. Is there any information as to why this was included?

Product looks pretty good! oh, and please answer my first question about whether or not HORSE POWER contains any stims.

TIA.

:)
No stims are in HORSE POWER

As far as the Betaine HCL your guess is as good as mine. It almost seems as if it's a cell volumizer, although I have saw no literature saying so. Perhaps the HCL has something to do with ion exchange (lactic acid buffering)????

When i find the right answer Ill be sure to update you :)

NumberTwentyTwo
07-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Im thinking about 1-2 more days and Ill have the TESTERS chose :)

gangsta1087
07-20-2006, 04:48 PM
hope it is me

when will the product be chose

punksurfer024
07-20-2006, 04:52 PM
hey 22 when are you guys looking to have the logs started by??

NumberTwentyTwo
07-20-2006, 04:54 PM
As soon as you get them

gangsta1087
07-20-2006, 04:57 PM
i meant to say when will the product be sent out

punksurfer024
07-20-2006, 05:10 PM
As soon as you get them

i mean date wise, like i said i have a baby due any day now, but if its like 2-3 weeks out for start date then ill apply if its sooner then i wont be able to, ya know?

kendog
07-20-2006, 05:10 PM

Height:5 10

Weight: 210

Bodytype: Meso-Endo, more of an Endo I think...

Training experience: 6 years, about 2 yrs strictly benching and last 4 yrs have been full body workout.

M: Off
T: Back/Tri
W: Legs/Calves
H: Off
F: Chest/Bi/Forearms
S: Abs/Calves/Traps
S: Off

Usually very intense and lasting around 30 min.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 1-3 times a week. Not horribly consistent with the cardio, but still losing fat so far. I put the treadmill on highest incline and walk for around 20-30min. after a workout. My job cleaning exam rooms for 3.5 hrs a night is also a sort of cardio for sure.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Walgreens Multi, Now Fish oil, Bulk Green Tea, ON Choco, Venom, Focus XT, NeuroStim + C, Magnesium + Potassium, CEE/MCC

2300 non workout days
2600 workout days
Usually about 125-150 carbs coming from oats, grains, etc. Protein from ground turkey, whey protein, peanut butter. Fat, peanut butter, Enova oil..

Current Daily water intake: 2-4 liters a day, prob about 3 liters on average.

Short Term Goal: Get to about 200, about 10 more lbs to go, hopefully abs will show at that time, want to stop at 200 and slowly clean bulk. I'd also like to add at least a solid inch on my arms in the next 6 months.

Long Term Goal: Lean bulk to a very solid 225. <10% bf

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Quite a bit, several logs on this site... E/C, MRM protein, ON protein, Bulk protein, bulk cee, bulk taurine, bulk mcc, alcar, Red Acid, E/C, GMS, etc, the ones listed below...

**** ErgoMax/Omega Sports: Thunder Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=435522&page=1&pp=30
Controlled Labs: White Blood Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=467208
Omega Sports: Nitro Evolution Log.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=505341
MuscleTech: CEE-PRO Log/Reviews
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=517984
Universal: Real Gains Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=543501
Universal: IsoWhey Fruit Punch Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=6541816#post6541816
Controlled Labs: Green Bulge Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=548657
Epic Nutrition: 5-Tetra Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=556883
PrimaForce: Durablast
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=7030051#post7030051
PrimaForce: Glutamine Test
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=575175
Shocker Nutrition Thermo Lean Extreme Sample Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=7435130#post7435130
Designer Supplements: Basic Cuts Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=7545569#post7545569
Thermolife: Xplode Reload log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=634924
SNS: CVM extreme
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=667337
SNS: Focus XT
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=692582

The past month or so I've slowly been getting back into the game, just this last workout was one of the best in ahwile! I'm using a MCC/CEE mixture right now, but I'll stop when if get word of being chosen, so that'll give me 3-5 days for it to get cleared out for the testing. I've actually never used Kre Alk before and am really curious about this stuff.

punksurfer024
07-20-2006, 05:19 PM
oh and by the way very nice ad in southern muscle. just saw it while skimming through the mag.

NumberTwentyTwo
07-20-2006, 06:35 PM
i mean date wise, like i said i have a baby due any day now, but if its like 2-3 weeks out for start date then ill apply if its sooner then i wont be able to, ya know?
go ahead and apply...if u get picked just start the log as soon as u can

congrats on the kid!! :)

sublimejeh
07-20-2006, 06:48 PM
wow only another 1-2 days huh? Ur quick 22 :)

JRRBadBoy4Life
07-20-2006, 07:04 PM

Sex: m

Height:5'8"

Weight:177

Bodytype:mesomorph

I have been training for 13 years now. The better part of the 13 years I have been fairly dedicated with no more than 2 months off at one time. At age 18 when I graduated high school I weighed only 135 lbs. I have slowly but surely added quality muscle, this past year I reached my all time weight of 194 prior to cutting. I have increased my bench to 345 last year, though it has declined some since I have not been focusing on strength. I have spent likely 10's of thousands of dollars on supplements over the years. I have fairly average genetics, but make up for it with hard work and dedication.

Currently I am in the process of regaining my strength while maintaining a lean physique for most of the remainder of the summer. My bulk will start most likely in late summer. After a week off, I started working out again this past week. Again, strength and leannesss is my main focus as of now. I am trying to hit each bodypart once per week. I am also trying to increase my max bench and max squat, as well as working on deadlifts.

I have been doing lot's of yardwork this week, literally sweating my balls off. I also went for a bikeride and like to do so every now and then. Playing basketball is where I get most of my cardio from. I'm not a fan of the cardio machines, as they bore me.

Omega Thunder
BN bulk ALCAR
*** bulk Leucine
NOW ADAM
Shocker AlphaMale
Dymatize Elite whey
Syntrax Matrix
Next Nutrition Protein Optibol
ON Adenergy Peak ATP, caplets
Scivation Noxidant
Syntrax Hyper-H(1 capsule daily)

Aproximately 200 grams of protein daily. Unfortunately I have not been counting calories. I know my appetite has been trending downward for the past several weeks as I find it difficult to eat much during the summer heat. Diet consists of the above proteins, milk, chicken, vegetables, occasionally I splurge on ice cream, pancakes, chocolates, and other goodies, but for the most part I stay away from unhealthy foods. Fried foods are off limits.

1 gallon

Short Term Goal:
Strength, maintain lean physique

Long Term Goal:
bulk to 200 lbs, bench press 400

Not sure where to start but....along with what I am currently taking
SNS CVM Xtreme
BSN NOxplode
Cellmass
Nitrix
Cytosport
MuscleMilk
Controlled Labs
Blue Rhino
Green Bulge
Syntrax
Nectar
Swole V2/V3
Nitrous
ABB Carboforce
ASR Burst V2
AST Micronized creatine
DS VIGOR
Dymatize
Micronized creatine
EPIC 5-Tetra
Erogpharm GF-PRO
ISS Satur8
MAN Orotine
Nature's Best Isopure
MHP Trac creatine
Universal
Storm
Shock Therapy
Prolab creapure

There are many many more, I can't think of all of them.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=754528&highlight=jrr
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=793014&highlight=jrr
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=553920&highlight=jrr
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=551232&highlight=jrr
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=467793&highlight=jrr
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=600842&highlight=jrr

punksurfer024
07-20-2006, 07:18 PM
go ahead and apply...if u get picked just start the log as soon as u can

congrats on the kid!! :)

thanks appreciate it, cant wait till shes has her. so heres the app then!

Height:5'10"

Weight: currently 188

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): training for about 6 years, competitive runner in high school up until about a year ago. why should you pick me? i do unbiased reviews and stick to workout/diet regimen through out my logs.

day 1: shoulders, traps, and abs
day 2: chest and tris
day 3: on shift (rest)
day 4: back and bis
day 5: legs
day 6: on shift (rest)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): i do cardio at least once every 3 days, lately its been everyday i lift though, for at least 20 minutes. favorite thing is eliptical on the kilamanjaro setting, but ill switch it up with stationary bike or treadmill to spice things up, haha.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): currently on anagen and lipid FX ending tomrow. my staple supplements are 100%whey from ON and NOW adam multivitamin.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): caloric intake is between 3500-4000, protein intake is between 250-300 grams per day. i dont my macros as i concentrate only on the above two, i think the TL reps and i guessed it at 50% carb, 30 % protein and 20% fat, or something of that sort.

Current Daily water intake: between 1 and 1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal: build LBM

Long Term Goal: competitive BB

GB/WB
anagen
lipid FX
ecdysten
g-tek
tribosten
omega thunder
CE3
x-factor
many different proteins
kre-alkalyn
.......i dunno theres probaly more i just forget.

anagen/lipid FX
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=825583
ecdysten
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=781193
g-tek
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=732353
tribosten
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=672916

liftnfun
07-20-2006, 09:11 PM

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 181lbs

Bodytype: Ecto-Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have been pursuing better health and a better body for the past 8 years or so. I desire to make a positive change to my body as I grew up mostly an Ecto. My experiences has gone from last one to finish school gym exercises to exceeding performance of those I would have called 'jocks'. I have rather rounded experience from classic 'Strength Training', judged in strength gain metrics; Cardio: Running, Biking, & Group Class (Resistance/Strength, Aerobic, & Anaerobic) ; and traditional bulk oriented weight training. I believe that supplements are an addition to hard work in the gym & at the meal table. I can express myself well verbally and in text. I currently keep a detailed paper journal of workouts.

Current Training - Bulk

For each muscle group, compound and isolated movements.
Warmup cardio (5mins) and Warming sets as needed to reduce risk of strain/injury.

Lifting Day 1:
Chest
Shoulders

Lifting Day 2:
Back
Triceps

Lifting Day 3:
Legs Extension movements
Biceps
Abs

Lifting Day 4:
Legs Contraction movements
Pick-up arms if needed
Light Cardio (20 mins max)

Lifting Day 5:
Pick-up muscle group, if needed
OR
Cardio (moderate 20-30 mins)

Cardio Exclusive Day 6:
Cardio (Anaerobic Intervals - 40-50mins)

Day 7
OFF

Due to current bulk:
Cardio used gently

Short length cardio is often running (indoor or outdoor) or elliptical cross trainer

40-50 minute sessions are often an interval bicycling (indoor weighted flywheel bike 'spinner') OR a high impact interval group class. I adjust my mix of cardio based on how I am doing and what I need for the week. Sometimes I need to push really hard [See Attachment]. Sometimes I need to make it a REST day. All depends on where I am in the strength, bulk, or cut phase and how I am responding.

I usually measure my cardio based on Heart Rate. I have a Polar monitor with PC interface. I often download my workouts and evaluate them. Also, I can monitor my heart during perfect rest: assessing increases in cardio health or signs of overtraining.

**cardio.pdf Attachment: 50-55 min high anaerobic interval session via polar HRM.**

ON Gold : Whey/WPI
EAS: Myoplex MRP
Udo's Choice: Essential Oil Blend (liquid)
MetRx: Amped-ECN [Pre WO only]
Generic Creatine Monohydrate [On a non Amped day]
NOW: Chromium, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc when daily intake is deficient
NOW: Dextrose, Maltodextrin for Post Workout Carbs in WPI

Diet for bulking
2500-3000 Cals
160-200g Protein
Macro goal 40-Carbs, 30/35-Protein, 30/25 Fats

Current Daily water intake: 128-150 oz ( At least 1Gal)

Short Term Goal:
Take bulk up to 190-195 or when waist reaches / almost exceeds larger pants/shorts. Looking to gain 1-2lbs/week. I always look for faster gains but not at the expense of extreme disproportionate Fat to Muscle.

Long Term Goal: LBM 180, Total BW 192-195. About 8%BF.

Supplemented with Protein / MRPs for the past 8yrs or so in Powders, RTDs, and Bars. Brands: EAS, MuscleTech, Labrada, ON.
Tried various NO sups (bulks) and thermogenics (during cuts).
Various Multi Vitamins
Creatine/Dextrose blend

I have not done any supplement blogging as of yet. I am frequently asked by others what I am using and what protein/MRPs are drinkable. I have even been known to give away some of my sups to friends to let them sample before buying their own.

JadeDragon
07-20-2006, 09:37 PM

Height: 5'6

Weight: 198

Been working out for many years but bodybuilding seriously for 2-3 years. I'm hoping to enter a number of all natural competitions next year. Why me? Simply put, I live bodybuilding and am always eager to try new things without company biase.

I like to change my routine every few months. I'm currently doing a 4 day split
Day 1: Chest/Back
Day 2: Biceps/Triceps
Day 3: OFF
Day 4: Quads, Calves, Abs
Day 5: Shoulders, Traps
Day 6: OFF
Day 7: OFF/Optional workout

I am currently only do cardio for a couple minutes after each workout. When I'm cutting it's totally different.

Ultimate Nurtrition Amino 2000
ON Whey Protein
Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn
Champion nutrition meal replacement shakes
AST Multivitamin
Udo's Oil

Roughly 40/40/20
3500 calories per day. 250 grams of protein.

3 litres per day religiously. Sometimes more on training days.

Short Term Goal:
Weigh 220lbs

Long Term Goal:
Weigh 220lbs at 8% bodyfat

Ultimate Nutrition Amino 2000
GNC BCAA's
Kre-Alkalyn
Omega Cre-Ethyl Thunder
Micronized Creatine
Cee Pro by MuscleTech
ON Whey
Cyto sport musclemilk
Cyto sport whey
AST multi
EFA'S like omega 3-6-9
Udo's Oil
Champion nutrition meal replacement shakes
Irontek whey protein
Champion Nutrition Glutamine

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None

Never2cut
07-21-2006, 12:08 AM
Bump for more testers

Thanks TinyMan and Giggs for the nomination. I try my best :D

NumberTwentyTwo
07-21-2006, 12:53 AM
wow only another 1-2 days huh? Ur quick 22 :)
yah the less amount of people i have to turn down the better ;)

gangsta1087
07-21-2006, 01:10 AM
a NumberTwentyTwo u think u going choose me

NumberTwentyTwo
07-21-2006, 01:31 AM
a NumberTwentyTwo u think u going choose me
haha not sure yet bro

i havent looked thouroughly though any of the apps yet

NumberTwentyTwo
07-21-2006, 01:33 AM
I'm going to set tommorow as the deadline to apply. Im guessing sometime tommorow night / early Saturday morning is when Ill choose the testers. I also waiting on feedback on whether any international testers will be allowed

gangsta1087
07-21-2006, 01:39 AM
just choose now i cant wait anymore

punksurfer024
07-21-2006, 08:47 AM
I'm going to set tommorow as the deadline to apply. Im guessing sometime tommorow night / early Saturday morning is when Ill choose the testers. I also waiting on feedback on whether any international testers will be allowed

good luck with that. i honestly thought there would be 5 times the amount of apps, especially for this product. oh well.

storm shadow
07-21-2006, 08:58 AM
good luck with that. i honestly thought there would be 5 times the amount of apps, especially for this product. oh well.
pssst, the less applications the better chance we have of becoming testers. ;)

NumberTwentyTwo
07-21-2006, 11:52 AM
considering this is only like day 2 or 3 of this thread (most other companies wait around a week or longer) and there are about 4 other product tester threads up right now im very happy w the amount of apps

punksurfer024
07-21-2006, 12:42 PM
considering this is only like day 2 or 3 of this thread (most other companies wait around a week or longer) and there are about 4 other product tester threads up right now im very happy w the amount of apps

good to hear that your happy with it. there has been ALOT of tester threads all of a sudden, this site goes through spurts with that, there will be one or two a month then 10 in a week.

HalleluYAH
07-21-2006, 01:40 PM
#22, I have been on the lookout for a good Creatine supplement. I have used many over the past several years, and HORSE POWER looks very good. I had a few questions regarding the formulation, which I have since answered by completing additional research.

Here is my app:

Height: 6-0"

Weight: 185

Training experience : Have tried just about everything at one time or another. Started out training about 10 years ago weighing a solid 160lbs soaking wet with 15% BF. I have since gained 25-30lbs of lean mass.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am currently using Little Rest Interval (LRIT) + Hypertrophy Specific Training (HST Training). I am in week #4 of an eaight week cycle. If chosen, I would hope the HORSE POWER made it to my for the final 2-3 weeks of the HST cycle as it is very precise in strength measurement during specific exercises.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Performing 15 min of LIT cardio 3x per week, immediately postWO.

Omega Thunder (would commence upon starting the HORSE POWER)
Thermolife STIZM
MuscleTech Leukic
Bulk Leucine
Bulk EAAs
Vitamin C
Fish Oil
Flax Oil

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Currently using a low carb/timed carb diet. I eat about 125g of CHO per day with a weekly "carb-up" or "refeed" day in which I eat 250-300g of CHO. I take in 200g of protien along with an additional 10-15g of amino acids (bulk powders, leukic etc.) I also take in plenty of good fats each day.

Current Daily water intake: Too much. I peel like a race horse 24/7 sometimes. :D

Short Term Goal: Significantly increase strength using an ergogenic supplement regimen, and continue with the AA supplementation to stimulate protien synthesis/muscle hypertrophy. Hopefully gain a good 5lbs of lean mass by winter.

Long Term Goal: get to 195-200lbs with approx. 10% BF.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Have tried so many supplements, this would take hours. SO here's an attempt down memory lane...

ON 100% Whey
JS Nitro Whey
EAS Myoplex
Omega Thunder
Omega Lightning
R-ALA
ALCAR
MT Leukic
MT Cell-Tech
HMB
Nitro-Tech
SAN Wildberry
SciVation Neuro-Stim+C
Primaforce Thermal Rage
Ergopharm GF Pro
Ergopharm AMP
Avant Sesathin
DS Melting Point
Scivation Sesamin
Thermolife Stizm
EAAs
Leucine
Ripped Fuel
Diet Fuel
Hydroxycut
Creatine Mono
Beta Alanine
Citrulline Malate
Glycerol Mono
Glutamine
Thermolife G-tek
Avant H.E.A.T Stack
iSatori CEXL
iSatori H+Blocker
GroMax HG
etc.

Supplement Logs

Supplement Experiment:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=706942

CE-XL/H+Blocker:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=799038

SciVation Sesamin/DS Melting Point:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=786823

AMP + HEAT Stack:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=676277

Thermal-Rage:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=528525

5-Tetra:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=751438

Supplement Reviews

JS Nitro Cell Drive:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=836920

G-Tek:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=730870

H-Blocker:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=682156

5-Tetra:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=544681

Gro-Max HG:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=538978

Neuro-Stim+C:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=528538

Protein Reviews

SYNTRAX Nectar Lemon Tea:
http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=850502

JS Nitro XP:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=836928

Xtreme Amino:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=825170

PrimaForce WPI:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=6402982

BSL Watermelon WPI:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=6337528&postcount=158

Myolean Evolution:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=6667976

SAN Wildberry Infusion:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=8946209&postcount=86

I will also post before and after pix, along with bodyweight measurements.

Recent Pix:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/HalleluYAH/MPImmediatelyAfter.jpg

HalleluYAH
07-21-2006, 01:44 PM
oh and #22, I will be out of town starting tommorrow and returning on Monday. I will check my email tommorrow AM, and then have zero access til Monday. So, I will PM you my mailing info just in case.

Best wishes selecting your testers. HORSE POWER is a SOLID formulation!

;)

NumberTwentyTwo
07-21-2006, 03:49 PM
And the testers are.....

1. Storm Shadow

2. Herbiegaf3

3. HalleluYAH

4. sublimejeh

5. JRRBadBoy4Life

Would you guys please PM me your shipping address and the flavor you would like (lemon or fruit punch)

To anyone who didnt get picked: I hope to continue getting testers for HORSE POWER. Im thinking that I will be able to send one tub of HORSE POWER to a new tester every month. We also have some more products that we will be looking for testers for soon. I will refer back to this thread so you're chances of testing for us in the near future are good......thanks and please follow the testers logs PM me if you have any questions

jerry.
07-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Always been a big UN fan. They got good prices and alot of products in Canada, unlike most companies who look past Canada.:) I don't blame them tho. lol

Never2cut
07-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Good luck to the testers! I'll be following along

Hizzie
07-21-2006, 04:37 PM
good luck guys

punksurfer024
07-21-2006, 05:02 PM
good luck testers cant wait to see results from the logs!

gangsta1087
07-21-2006, 07:56 PM
i really think i should have got picked

punksurfer024
07-21-2006, 08:13 PM

whys that?

HalleluYAH
07-21-2006, 08:16 PM
And the testers are.....

1. Storm Shadow

2. Herbiegaf3

3. HalleluYAH

4. sublimejeh

5. JRRBadBoy4Life

Would you guys please PM me your shipping address and the flavor you would like (lemon or fruit punch)

To anyone who didnt get picked: I hope to continue getting testers for HORSE POWER. Im thinking that I will be able to send one tub of HORSE POWER to a new tester every month. We also have some more products that we will be looking for testers for soon. I will refer back to this thread so you're chances of testing for us in the near future are good......thanks and please follow the testers logs PM me if you have any questions
Thank you #22. Looking forward to getting this log started!

gangsta1087
07-21-2006, 08:18 PM
dont know just think i should of had

i out of those 5 people 1or 2 may or may not put the product to good use

and i know for a fact i would of had

Hizzie
07-21-2006, 08:47 PM

Young man, some things are better off left unsaid. You just disrespected everybody who applied and NumberTwentyTwo.

gangsta1087
07-21-2006, 08:52 PM
i didnt say it to disrespect anyone i just i would be able to show btter results with the product thats all

punksurfer024
07-21-2006, 09:48 PM
i didnt say it to disrespect anyone i just i would be able to show btter results with the product thats all

then buy it and do your own log. its not like you can never get that product now.

JRRBadBoy4Life
07-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Thanks #22. You'll always be #1 to me:p! Anyways I look forward to testing Horse Power, and I love the name! It's ironic as just a few days ago, prior to this thread I saw Horse Power on another website but didn't hear very much feedback on it. I plan to help provide some informative unbiased feedback as I always do. I really like the ingredients and expect good things from Horse Power.

sublimejeh
07-21-2006, 10:48 PM
thanks 22 I look forward to the product!

sublimejeh
07-21-2006, 10:51 PM

We can all say that... Its nothing special that you think it about yourself. You weren't even that well qualified first of all. You can SAY you'd do a great log, but how can you say your better qualified when you have done NO logs and the winners have done exellent logs already? I'm not saying you wouldnt do a good one, just that you cant expect people to just take your word, you need to EARN respect

NumberTwentyTwo
07-21-2006, 11:31 PM
sorry bro

there was more than just 1 person that i really wish i coulda picked that didnt get picked

remember tho this isnt the last time wel have HP tested, so keep ur head up :)

gangsta1087
07-21-2006, 11:47 PM
a sublimejeh how am i supposed to do logs if i never get pick

and punksurfer024 i dont remember talking to u in the first place

Hizzie
07-22-2006, 12:07 AM
1) Choose supplement.

2) Spend your own $$$ for said supplement.

3) Use supplement and log on BB.com.

solarize
07-22-2006, 01:10 AM
Good luck to testers, looks like solid product, should give some decent results.

storm shadow
07-22-2006, 01:17 AM
Thanks for picking me as a tester 22/Ultimate Nutrition. I'll pm you my info tom.morning. I can't wait to see what HP is really like. I'll try to make this my most detailed and sssexiest log yet. :)

Joel
07-22-2006, 03:22 AM
I want to know why my little buddy Martel was not chosen

sublimejeh
07-22-2006, 05:24 AM
a sublimejeh how am i supposed to do logs if i never get pick

I appled for a first log many times and never got picked. You need to try and do a log on supplements that you yourself buy first so the reps have something to look at

gangsta1087
07-22-2006, 12:23 PM
I appled for a first log many times and never got picked. You need to try and do a log on supplements that you yourself buy first so the reps have something to look at

iam not going to spend my money 100 different supplemeants just so i can write some logs

dirtydean12
07-22-2006, 12:37 PM

i'd worry more about my grammar then whether or not you get picked for testing supps...

NumberTwentyTwo
07-22-2006, 12:38 PM
iam not going to spend my money 100 different supplemeants just so i can write some logs
you only need one product to do a log

TimoteoS
07-22-2006, 01:00 PM
i'd worry more about my grammar then whether or not you get picked for testing supps...
and then buy yourself 1 supplement and run a log on it

punksurfer024
07-22-2006, 03:11 PM
and punksurfer024 i dont remember talking to u in the first place

awwwww did i upset you by telling you how it is? if you dont wanna spend your own money to do a log, then why would a company that doesnt even know you wanna spend their money for you to do a log. grow up and earn your chance to test supplements like everyone else had to, rather then trying to get free stuff and bitching about it when you dont................end of THIS rant.

gangsta1087
07-22-2006, 05:33 PM
awwwww did i upset you by telling you how it is? if you dont wanna spend your own money to do a log, then why would a company that doesnt even know you wanna spend their money for you to do a log. grow up and earn your chance to test supplements like everyone else had to, rather then trying to get free stuff and bitching about it when you dont................end of THIS rant.

why are u still talking to me?

the comment i made wasnt ment for an open Discussion

gangsta1087
07-22-2006, 05:45 PM
and i am happy for everyone that got picked

punksurfer024
07-22-2006, 05:53 PM
why are u still talking to me?

the comment i made wasnt ment for an open Discussion

then why did you post it in an open forum? there is a private message function for that exact reason.

NumberTwentyTwo
07-22-2006, 06:44 PM
and i am happy for everyone that got picked
thanks bro. i hope you follow the logs :)

gangsta1087
07-23-2006, 03:07 AM
thanks bro. i hope you follow the logs :)

i will follow the logs to see what people think of this product

a while ago i was thinking about buying this product but was not sure if it was any good

storm shadow
07-23-2006, 02:08 PM
22 any date on when HP will be sent out? FWIW I will be starting my log the day I recieve it.

HalleluYAH
07-24-2006, 09:50 AM
log is set up #22...

HalleluYAH's Ergogenic Enhancement w/HORSE POWER
http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=852692

NumberTwentyTwo
07-24-2006, 10:24 AM
22 any date on when HP will be sent out? FWIW I will be starting my log the day I recieve it.
should b sent out today or tommorow...ill know for sure by tonight

NumberTwentyTwo
07-25-2006, 08:48 AM
Horse Power was sent out today via UPS

My only request is that you put a link to your log in your sig

HalleluYAH
07-25-2006, 08:56 AM

Kewl, and done. ;)

storm shadow
07-25-2006, 09:26 AM

Oh brother, despite the fact thay they provide me with my paycheck they always take the longest to get supplements and other sh*t to my house. :rolleyes:
I hate waiting.

Never2cut
07-25-2006, 11:14 AM
Good luck guys! Hal, your start looks good! I'll be following along. Haven't really found a creatine product that does a whole lot for me.

JRRBadBoy4Life
07-27-2006, 02:43 PM
Received it today. Will have my log up and running as soon as I start HP. Probably by this weekend. Thanks for getting it to us so quickly.

storm shadow
07-28-2006, 11:26 AM
Got mine today! I will start it today probably, if not tommorow for sure.

sublimejeh
07-28-2006, 02:09 PM
my log is up!

storm shadow
07-29-2006, 11:19 AM
log is up
http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=857702

NumberTwentyTwo
07-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Links to all of the logs

Herbiegaf3
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10931554#post10931554