PDA

View Full Version : hot rox extreme

juggalomike
07-19-2006, 09:42 PM
ok i posted a while back asking if anyone had tried it and what they thaught about it, noone posted that had tried it so now about 2 weeks later im going to post again, has anyone tried hot rox extreme? what have u thaught about it?

juggalomike
07-19-2006, 11:29 PM
anyone? help is appreciated lol

blackfrankwhite
07-20-2006, 06:25 AM
I am trying to get down to 7 - 8 % BF for the F|_|ck of it......
I want to be shredded for my trip overseas
Four month bulk afterwards

Anyway, I happened to pick up a bottle of Hot Rox Extreme Recently and this will be my third day on the suppliment.

First of all - don't plan to get much sleep your first couple of days - this is a very very very strong stimulant. Although it does not raise my heart rate noticably, my mind races at a 1,000,000 miles a minute.
I allude this suppliment to how I felt when I was cramming for college finals and managed to get a hold of some adderall.

The first day I received the suppliment (afternoon) I popped two and headed to the gym (it was a 101 degree day in Northern Virginia as well)

I also most passed out on the stepper - I suggest taking them 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 hours before you head to the gym. Also, I think I have mild constipation (although my diet has been 60% protien 30% fat 10% carbs)

The good news:
Increased energy, focus, better mood, no noticable loss of LBM (I take BCAA suppliment as well as a Post WO Shake).
The fat loss is incredible - I mean in three days (with proper dieting) I have noticed slightly increased definition in my mid section.

I take 6 a day - 2 in the morning, 2 before lunch, and two late afternoon Pre WO) I am pretty reveed up until after the gym.

if you are extremely sensitive to stimulants I would say proceed with caution; my sensitivity to stimulants is average and, after three days, I am not nearly as jitterly and my heart rate does not noticably increased while on them.

I do recommend getting them

I should probably start a review thread with pictures......

juggalomike
07-20-2006, 07:08 AM
thanks alot man, that info is realy appreciated, def gonna have to try it out