PDA

View Full Version : Kreaceps, Citruvol and Shred-XS Samples

Millennium 1
07-19-2006, 10:46 AM
Hello All,

Anyone looking for free samples of our Kreaceps, Citruvol and Shred-XS is welcome to reply to the email address below with your mailing information (name address). These products have received great reviews from our testers!

samples@millenniumsport.net

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/krea.html
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/cit.html
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/shred.html

Complete product details are available at www.millenniumsport.net

Millennium Sport Technologies will never sell or disclose your information in anyway. Questions or comments can be posted to this thread. If you are interested in free samples of our new up and coming products please include that info in your email.

Thank You for your interest!

-Matt

TinyMan
07-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Very cool Matt, good luck with the new products that you are developing. Citruvol in particular is interesting, although I'm a fan of higher levels of dosing for citrulline malate :). Good of you to offer samples, even after the deluge of logs of Kreceps/Citruvol (good lord there were a lot of them!). Are the sample packs one serving each?

Best of luck in the future.

Millennium 1
07-19-2006, 11:26 AM
Sample packs are one serving but we will send a couple of each. The Citruvol is truly unique due to the Cordyne-3 hybrid cordyceps blend that is added. It actually feels like 4-5 grams of straight citrulline malate only with more oxygen utilization effect.

Thanks for the kind words!

TinyMan
07-19-2006, 11:35 AM
Cool Matt - sending off an email now. Look forward to trying it - if there is enough for a review, I will try to post up a small one (one try isn't really enough for a review!). Thank you for the offer.

Bloute
07-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Hello All,

Anyone looking for free samples of our Kreaceps, Citruvol and Shred-XS is welcome to reply to the email address below with your mailing information (name address). These products have received great reviews from our testers!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/krea.html

Complete product details are available at www.millenniumsport.net

Millennium Sport Technologies will never sell or disclose your information in anyway. Questions or comments can be posted to this thread. If you are interested in free samples of our new up and coming products please include that info in your email.

Thank You for your interest!

-Matt

Do you ship samples to Canada also or simply US ?

Millennium 1
07-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Yeah, we'll send samples to Canada, shoot me an email and we'll send them out.

Bloute
07-19-2006, 12:05 PM

Wow, thanks a lot !

Not many companies ship to Canada !

Edit : Email sent.

ripped_holla
07-19-2006, 01:49 PM
Hey Matt, let me thank you again for allowing me to be a Shred-XS tester. I finished up my supply of Shred yesterday and will be concluding my log in the coming days. It was a great experience for me.

whitedevil74
07-19-2006, 01:56 PM
Can I have more? I love these supps. Stupid twisted ankle, I can't wait to train again. Hey what about a 60 day log? I am such a whore.

Millennium 1
07-19-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey Matt, let me thank you again for allowing me to be a Shred-XS tester. I finished up my supply of Shred yesterday and will be concluding my log in the coming days. It was a great experience for me.
Anytime! I'm glad everything went well. You ran a great log. I can't wait to hear your final thoughts. Thanks again for testing.

Millennium 1
07-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Can I have more? I love these supps. Stupid twisted ankle, I can't wait to train again. Hey what about a 60 day log? I am such a whore.
Funny! I'm sure you will be interested in logging the new stand alone cordyceps we are releasing though... It's really strong! Get that ankle fixed up quick.. Duct tape works for everything right?

Hizzie
07-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Thank you, email sent.

Millennium 1
07-19-2006, 07:07 PM
Good response so far... Keep those emails coming!

hvit
07-19-2006, 07:11 PM
Funny! I'm sure you will be interested in logging the new stand alone cordyceps we are releasing though... It's really strong! Get that ankle fixed up quick.. Duct tape works for everything right?

I'd be up for that, as well. :D It would probably help me out a ton during my upcoming double/triple sessions in football. I'm going to buy some for my grandmother, see if it doesn't help her out a little with her Asthma (which we all unanimously agree is in her head :)).

Millennium 1
07-19-2006, 07:20 PM
I'll keep you informed! It should provided a 30% increase in ATP and a 40% increase in oxygen utilization. I'm really exited about it. Testers are going to love it. It certainly would help an imaginary case of asthma! I'll just add your name to the list right now!

bigbrick
07-20-2006, 10:38 AM
I'll keep you informed! It should provided a 30% increase in ATP and a 40% increase in oxygen utilization. I'm really exited about it. Testers are going to love it. It certainly would help an imaginary case of asthma! I'll just add your name to the list right now!
I use the Kreaceps and Citruvol already and it really helps my workout. Could you sign me up to test the new products. I'm really interested in the new cordyceps product. email sent! Thanks!

adoniscomplex
07-20-2006, 11:19 AM
if you are looking for a pump product try citurvol , i just did a log
it def makes a def

fire911
07-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Hey Matt when are your new products comeing out I am still using the kreaceps and citruvol stack and making great progress. I really would like to see you come out with something that might boost test nautrally. Let me know. Thanks

Millennium 1
07-21-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey Matt when are your new products comeing out I am still using the kreaceps and citruvol stack and making great progress. I really would like to see you come out with something that might boost test nautrally. Let me know. Thanks
Our new products should be launched in the next 30 days or so. A strong non-hormonal anabolic product is among the products to be released.
Thanks for the continued support on Kreaceps and Citruvol! I'll try to keep everyone updated.

HalleluYAH
07-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Funny! I'm sure you will be interested in logging the new stand alone cordyceps we are releasing though...
I know whitedevil loves cordyceps, and he's not the only one. ;)

Looking forward to seeing the formulation.

HalleluYAH
07-21-2006, 07:20 PM
A strong non-hormonal anabolic product..
that's what I like to see. nice work Millenium!

hvit
07-21-2006, 07:25 PM
that's what I like to see. nice work Millenium!

I vote HalleluYAH logs it. :D

Hizzie
07-22-2006, 09:41 AM
Wow that was fast! Thanks again for the samples.

no_strain_no_ga
07-22-2006, 10:00 AM
^^^ you already got you samples?

Hizzie
07-22-2006, 10:22 AM
^^^ you already got you samples?

Yup, two packs of each. I will most likely let the wife use them. I plan on buying a creatine and a NOS product in the near future and if she notices a difference then that is what I'm buying. As for the fat burner/thermogenic if this stuff is too strong for her it will be just right for me.

no_strain_no_ga
07-22-2006, 10:40 AM
Yup, two packs of each. I will most likely let the wife use them. I plan on buying a creatine and a NOS product in the near future and if she notices a difference then that is what I'm buying. As for the fat burner/thermogenic if this stuff is too strong for her it will be just right for me.
Wow, fast delivery. I really want to try these products

fire911
07-22-2006, 03:03 PM

Matt sent me some samples of shred when I did a non sponsored log of kreaceps and citruvol and I gave one to my wife and she took them with no problems just an increase in her mood and more of a want to do things. I might add she is very touchy when it comes to stimz.

<eXtreme>
07-23-2006, 11:31 AM
PM sent I cant wait to try this people in my gym have been talking about it for a little bit now, and everyone that I have talked to loved the combo. Thanks

redvision
07-23-2006, 11:48 AM

Just read that, thx a lot from the Canada :D

Redvision

Younglifter16
07-23-2006, 12:58 PM
Solid company with some solid products. Very giving, they have given out alot of products to test and now alot of samples. Very good for a new company.

yeahimnick
07-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Solid company with some solid products. Very giving, they have given out alot of products to test and now alot of samples. Very good for a new company.

agreed. i was very pleased with Millennium, and i'm sure you guys will like the samples.

SPACECLOWN
07-23-2006, 07:36 PM
My wife has had some issues with other fat burners in the past and have to say she is having no sides at all with the Shred-XS. Good stuff!

Boom782
07-25-2006, 04:44 AM
Just recieved mine yesterday. Thanks,

Still have 6 days left of my GB/WB stack and I will take a couple days off then give these a shot and post up my review.

Segansational
07-25-2006, 06:56 AM
Thanks for the samples and the quick mailing! I was pleasantly surprised too at the amount in the package. :) Can't wait to test them out!

<eXtreme>
07-25-2006, 08:16 PM
What awesome customer service Matt these samples got here fast and there isnt just one days worth like a lot other companies. Thanks again.

Commonpremier21
07-26-2006, 12:34 AM
Citruvol and Shred-XS are both very solid products to my own experience, you guys won't be dissapointed

Millennium 1
07-27-2006, 08:39 PM
Keep those emails coming!

Hizzie
07-27-2006, 10:11 PM
My wife used the Kreaceps and Citruvol together. She said she had an awsome leg workout. I told her to try going a little heavier and drop the reps to 6. She ended up doubling the weight she used for lunges and calf raises. She increased her workout volume considerably without realizing it. She likes it. She's gonna try the Shred XS this weekend..

Amino89
07-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Company is Great! Products stacked = Potent with great results

fire911
07-28-2006, 02:29 PM
Great company you all will love these products.

Bloute
07-31-2006, 01:55 PM
I received my samples today, Thank you :

I took two servings of Kreaceps and one citruvol.

The pumps and the muscle fullness were incredible, really impressive. I really like the fact to use caps before workout. Great product.

kevinho
07-31-2006, 02:52 PM
where should i send the log when completed? sorry.

dirtydean12
07-31-2006, 08:00 PM
thanks a load for the samples! i cant wait to stack the kreaceps and citruvol, looks very promising with good ingredients

one minor thing: for being the types of products they are they seem to be a bit more pricey than other similar products, which i think might cause some customers to shy away despite the effects....just my 2 cents

Millennium 1
07-31-2006, 08:48 PM
thanks a load for the samples! i cant wait to stack the kreaceps and citruvol, looks very promising with good ingredients

one minor thing: for being the types of products they are they seem to be a bit more pricey than other similar products, which i think might cause some customers to shy away despite the effects....just my 2 cents
The price has been a concern for a few and we are trying to arrange lower pricing with BB.com in the very near future. The one thing that I must say is that these aren't your standard everyday creatine and NO products due to the Cordyne3 Hybrid Cordyceps. These products are truly revved up and well worth the money as is. Check out a couple of the tester logs, almost all testers experienced PR's in their training. Thanks for the input, it's always appreciated.

Millennium 1
07-31-2006, 08:50 PM
where should i send the log when completed? sorry.
Kevin,

It's not necessary to post an actual log of your sampling. You can simply either post to this thread or spread the word about our products. Thanks again for the interest!

Trans_Isomer
08-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the samples! :cool:

hmrthr1
08-01-2006, 06:34 PM
great stuff, they are awesome for a newer company. They will stand by their products

Outside backer
08-01-2006, 06:49 PM
fantastic offer. email sent

Bloute
08-01-2006, 07:51 PM
I took my second sample today. Simply wow, I thought at the beginning that this supp was a bit overprice but I was wrong. The pumps and the muscles fullness is incredible ! I will have to try a bottle and keep a log I think ! Nice product ! :D

TinyMan
08-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Received the samples just a bit ago. I won't be able to take them for a bit - waiting for Xplode Reload to start my ThermoLife log, but I have 6 sample packets of Citruvol :). I think that's enough to make a mini-review out of it!

Best of luck in the future Matt, and thanks for the Citruvol.

dirtydean12
08-02-2006, 12:08 AM
The price has been a concern for a few and we are trying to arrange lower pricing with BB.com in the very near future. The one thing that I must say is that these aren't your standard everyday creatine and NO products due to the Cordyne3 Hybrid Cordyceps. These products are truly revved up and well worth the money as is. Check out a couple of the tester logs, almost all testers experienced PR's in their training. Thanks for the input, it's always appreciated.
quite understood! especially about the ingredients as i was pretty impressed with the content of each one, pretty unique...based on how the citruvol and kreaceps work for me(yet to try) i might have to go the extra 10 bucks and bust some out

edit: gave the shred-xs a go today for back/bis/cardio. took 1st serving in the morning and the 2nd about 15 minutes pre-workout, nothing but smooth energy all day, no jitters, headaches, etc. i sweat way more than usual which was a good thing considering its a thermo...lets me know its workin, solid product!

Millennium 1
08-03-2006, 09:10 PM
I took my second sample today. Simply wow, I thought at the beginning that this supp was a bit overprice but I was wrong. The pumps and the muscles fullness is incredible ! I will have to try a bottle and keep a log I think ! Nice product ! :D
Thanks for trying out our stuff Bloute. I'm glad to hear you liked the Kreaceps and Citruvol. You truly get what you pay for with these products! We are releasing our new Cordygen-5 stand alone hybrid cordyceps product next week that will really surprise people with it's ATP and oxygen utilization increasing capabilites. I'll get you a couple of samples sent out when available.

Millennium 1
08-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Keep those emails coming. Everybody still loves free samples right?

Younglifter16
08-03-2006, 09:15 PM
the samples were awesome. The citrovul was great.. took it with the kreaceps. Had a great workout, I was very impressed. Ill definatly be picking up some citrovul. Kreaceps was good too. although I didnt get to much out of it (tried it at double the dose too). It stacked well with the citrovul though. Thanks very much for the samples Millenium 1.

Like I said earlier in the thread, "solid company with solid products".

Bloute
08-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Thanks for trying out our stuff Bloute. I'm glad to hear you liked the Kreaceps and Citruvol. You truly get what you pay for with these products! We are releasing our new Cordygen-5 stand alone hybrid cordyceps product next week that will really surprise people with it's ATP and oxygen utilization increasing capabilites. I'll get you a couple of samples sent out when available.

Nice. Thank you ! :)

dexterium
08-04-2006, 09:44 PM
RECEIVED my samples in the mail. very fast service. will be doing reviews on them. THank you very much millenium sports... Citruvol looks like a great product.

Millennium 1
08-05-2006, 09:14 PM
I'm glad to see you fellas in Canada are getting your samples in a timely fashion. Hope you like em!

Here is the email address again for samples.

We'll send samples of Kreaceps, Citruvol and Shred-XS unless you suggest otherwise in your emails. Cordygen-5 samples will be available by the middle of next week and two more products by the end of the month.

Thanks for the interest! Citruvol+Cordygen5= Eternal Endurance!

Outside backer
08-06-2006, 07:08 PM
super quick shipping. they arrived this weekend tommarow is the first dosing before back and bi's ill post a link here to the sample review

Outside backer
08-07-2006, 09:32 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=11024726#post11024726

Oddball8945
08-08-2006, 02:38 PM
How fast do the samples typically come, i sent an email on the 4th of august?

Millennium 1
08-08-2006, 03:16 PM
How fast do the samples typically come, i sent an email on the 4th of august?
You'll probably see them today or tomorrow. Most people are receiving them 2-4 days after they send the email. We are in Washington State and you're in New Jersey so it could be an extra day.

PIMPimitsu
08-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Just got my sample today. I'll probably do a log on them. I know I don't have alot of rep points. But I think I'll start monday. Get a fresh start on the work out week.

This is what I been looking for. I been cycling off for about 2 months and thinking about going to something that isn't BSN. I was just jacked up on NO-Xplode for TOO long. I didn't follow the guildline of every 3 months take a month off. Didn't have the label on the old bottle and I was on it for about 6 months Anywho, if this works well... I might use this instead of Clout and Body O. by MAN Sports. I was also thinking about Controlled Labs. I have heard good things about both companies ! We shall see if Millennium can stack up to the claims ;=)

no_strain_no_ga
08-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Okay, I know this isn't your guys problem, but I haven't recieved my samples. I emailed you on July 22 and thought I would be recieving them in the next couple days. Never came and just thought you might be busy sending sample requests or out of stock. Maybe now I can ask what is the delay. I checked the information on the email and everything is alright.

This isn't the first time and I actually have never recieved a order I made, not from you guys though.

-NSNG

Millennium 1
08-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Okay, I know this isn't your guys problem, but I haven't recieved my samples. I emailed you on July 22 and thought I would be recieving them in the next couple days. Never came and just thought you might be busy sending sample requests or out of stock. Maybe now I can ask what is the delay. I checked the information on the email and everything is alright.

This isn't the first time and I actually have never recieved a order I made, not from you guys though.

-NSNG
Send me a PM with your name and address again and I'll see what's up. You are the first person who hasn't gotten theirs. All samples are sent out within 24 hours of the email coming in. No worries I'll get you taken care of!

Millennium 1
08-12-2006, 12:18 AM
FREE Cordygen5 samples are available now! Cordygen5 samples shipped out today to everyone who requested samples of our new upcoming products. Be on the lookout!

TinyMan
08-12-2006, 01:41 AM
I haven't heard of Cordygen-5 Matt, I noticed that you mentioned previously:

Cordygen-5 stand alone hybrid cordyceps product next week that will really surprise people with it's ATP and oxygen utilization increasing capabilites

Any more information as to what this product is, such as what is in it, how it works (and of course, the science behind it!)? I'm looking to be surprised here ;)

no_strain_no_ga
08-12-2006, 10:02 AM
Thanx Millennium. I should be recieving them on Monday, if correct. I'll tell you if I get them.

Millennium 1
08-12-2006, 12:08 PM
I haven't heard of Cordygen-5 Matt, I noticed that you mentioned previously:

Any more information as to what this product is, such as what is in it, how it works (and of course, the science behind it!)? I'm looking to be surprised here ;)
Cordygen5 is an ATP and oxygen utilization enhancing product that uses proprietary blend of highly concentrated extracts (higher than 20:1) of 5 strains and four species of cordyceps. Cordygen5 is up to 95% more potent than most other cordyceps products on the market due to it's unique processing.

3 Time Release Tabs Provide:

2250mg of highly concentrated exctracts of:

Cordyceps Sinensis Alohaensis Hybrid
Cordyceps Sinensis CS-4
Cordyceps Militaris
Cordyceps Sobolifera
Cordyceps Ophioglossoides

Cordygen5 can be used as a stand alone product or stacked with your favorite creatine or NO product. Citruvol and Cordygen5 are insane when it comes to endurance and oxygen utilization. You just don't get tired or winded.

Cordygen5 "may" increase ATP up to 30% and oxygen utilization up to 40% in fairly unconditioned people and slightly less in highly conditioned athletes. The science, studies and technology are all proprietary to the founding party who has chosen not to fully publish the information until their US & international patents are closer to going through. Thats why I have to say it "may" increase ATP 30% and O2 utilization 40%, or I'll most likely be sued. I assure you that the data very solid and complete.

Cordygen5 is perfect for the creatine non responder or someone who wants the effects of creatine without the sides. Perfect for any athlete trying to increase strength, oxygen utilization and endurance on the field or in the gym.

I would never bring you a product that didn't perform. I pride myself on bringing you products that work and work quickly! If you want to be surprised, try some, samples are free!

TinyMan
08-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the fast reply Matt. It looks like an interesting concept to me - in the future, I may be looking further into this product. I can see why the information would need to be guarded until the patents go through - I look forward to seeing the information when this third party sees it fit to release it.

With an ATP/O2 utilization boost, I would be interested in seeing how Citruvol & Cordygen-5 work together (especially without the presence of Kreaceps). Best of luck with the release of the product.

P.S. I did enjoy the samples of Citruvol, and made a small log of of it. (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=862128) Unfortunately, I had to end the log earlier than I intended to, so there are only 4 days instead of 6.

DinoT1985
08-12-2006, 12:32 PM

what about the uk? just put the stuff in an envelope and stamp it. :D:p

lol

Millennium 1
08-12-2006, 01:57 PM
what about the uk? just put the stuff in an envelope and stamp it. :D:p

lol
You think I'd leave anyone out across the pond? Email away!

Millennium 1
08-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the fast reply Matt. It looks like an interesting concept to me - in the future, I may be looking further into this product. I can see why the information would need to be guarded until the patents go through - I look forward to seeing the information when this third party sees it fit to release it.

With an ATP/O2 utilization boost, I would be interested in seeing how Citruvol & Cordygen-5 work together (especially without the presence of Kreaceps). Best of luck with the release of the product.

P.S. I did enjoy the samples of Citruvol, and made a small log of of it. (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=862128) Unfortunately, I had to end the log earlier than I intended to, so there are only 4 days instead of 6.
Citruvol and Cordygen5 stacked are flat out sick for ATP and O2 utilization. Some guys are already dubbing this the "Eternal Endurance Stack".

Thanks for the log, I'm glad you found Citruvol to your liking!

Segansational
08-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Any chance that those of us who already received the original samples can get the new product samples sent to us as well? Or is that just being too greedy? :D

Millennium 1
08-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Any chance that those of us who already received the original samples can get the new product samples sent to us as well? Or is that just being too greedy? :D
Everybody who requested samples of new products in their original email has already been shipped Cordygen5. If you didn't specify that you wanted samples of future products then you will need to send an email specifying Cordygen5 samples. Greedy? No way, I want to get this product out there.

Thanks for the interest. samples@millenniumsport.net

<josh>
08-12-2006, 07:50 PM
are you still sending samples of the citruvol and shred-xs?

Millennium 1
08-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Yes, Citruvol, Kreaceps, Shred-XS and Cordygen5. I received your email! They will ship Monday morning. Thanks for the interest!

<josh>
08-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Yes, Citruvol, Kreaceps, Shred-XS and Cordygen5. I received your email! They will ship Monday morning. Thanks for the interest!
alright thanks a lot, im anxious to give these a try.

Younglifter16
08-12-2006, 09:06 PM
just emailed ya for the new samples, looking foward to trying something I have never used before.

Blap Blaow
08-13-2006, 02:44 AM
You think I'd leave anyone out across the pond? Email away!
Nice!

You'll get my email later on today

jason_e
08-13-2006, 03:51 PM
got my samples, thanks. i was wondering if its possible to get a few more of the shred samples b/c i wanted to try it for atleast a few days.

no_strain_no_ga
08-13-2006, 04:11 PM
got my samples, thanks. i was wondering if its possible to get a few more of the shred samples b/c i wanted to try it for atleast a few days.
is some1 being alittle bit greedy?

Younglifter16
08-13-2006, 05:09 PM

buy it, its a great price and has a solid ingredient list. From the samples you're only going to feel the energy buzz from it, your not going to notice fat loss with a few samples, even if you do get a few more. So buy it, try to keep a log too.

Millennium 1
08-13-2006, 10:16 PM
You'll certainly get the full energy effect off of two sample packs on the Shred-XS. Remember that samples are sent out so you can "sample" the product and BUY SOME.

no_strain_no_ga
08-14-2006, 12:52 PM
I got them, thanks

I might start a review today or next week, planning on what my scheadule is for this week.

EDIT: I'll start the review tonight

Younglifter16
08-14-2006, 04:46 PM
I just tried out my shred-xs sample today. I remember reading that one of its benefits was giving people a "great sense of well being". And I must say, 12/10. Im in the greatest mood ever right now. I worked legs for the first time in a year....squats leg presses etc, killed myself, and my legs killed me. Then towards the end of my workout I was getting rlealy pumped up, went and hit traps real heavy, and I had a huge motivation to workout and continue working out. I felt like doing legs once more to be honest I had so much energy and motivatin to do it, but my cousin had to get home early so we couldn't. Im in a really great mood right now too, definatly a great sense of well being. I think I may go back to the gym tonight and do legs/traps again, only cause I have so much motivation and energy to do so, despite the fact i killed my legs in the gym today.

Do these effects last throughout the whole bottle millennium?

Millennium 1
08-14-2006, 06:55 PM
Most people find that if they get the increased "sense of well being" on Shred-XS they keep it through the entire bottle. It seems that the only people who really don't get this effect are people suffering from adrenal fatigue from taking too many stimulants or people who have a very high tolerance to stims. The beauty of Shred-XS is that if the "sense of well being" effect starts to wear off all you have to do is dicontinue it for a day and it takes full effect again the next time you take it.

I'm glad you like the feeling, just don't overtrain!

Younglifter16
08-14-2006, 09:42 PM
Most people find that if they get the increased "sense of well being" on Shred-XS they keep it through the entire bottle. It seems that the only people who really don't get this effect are people suffering from adrenal fatigue from taking too many stimulants or people who have a very high tolerance to stims. The beauty of Shred-XS is that if the "sense of well being" effect starts to wear off all you have to do is dicontinue it for a day and it takes full effect again the next time you take it.

I'm glad you like the feeling, just don't overtrain!

it was a very nice feeling, i felt it "dying down" over time, it was pretty cool actually :cool:.

Millennium 1
08-14-2006, 10:29 PM
Yeah, that's the great thing about Shred-XS, it just fades away instead giving you the famed stimulant crash.

Stonecoldtruth
08-14-2006, 10:39 PM
Yeah, that's the great thing about Shred-XS, it just fades away instead giving you the famed stimulant crash.

Actually, with the dosing protocol I used during my log it was more like it never fulled faded down until bedtime. The twice daily dosing allowed for a constant energy supply throughout the day and then a nice fade down at bedtime.

SCT

Millennium 1
08-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Thanks SCT! Smooth energy is easier to deal with than the jitters and a crash.

Millennium 1
08-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Getting great reports from the guys who tried their Cordygen5 samples! Thanks everyone!

<josh>
08-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Getting great reports from the guys who tried their Cordygen5 samples! Thanks everyone!
thanks for the samples i just got them today. I took the citruvol and the cordygen 5 just now so hopefully i will feel it at football practice. Thanks.

Outside backer
08-17-2006, 02:57 PM
got mine today as well. got legs again tommarow i cant wait

Outside backer
08-17-2006, 02:59 PM
I will say today was my first try at the shred sample.

at one point i was very talkative very energetic. the only thing that sucked ( besides sweatin like a mofo lol) was I missed a meal and the acidic reflux feeling i get on stims ugh it felt better after eating cottage cheese

i compared this to the max strength lean system 7 very good stim

Millennium 1
08-17-2006, 10:09 PM
thanks for the samples i just got them today. I took the citruvol and the cordygen 5 just now so hopefully i will feel it at football practice. Thanks.
You'll love this combo Josh, it's for real! We are finding that everybody feels the added endurance and oxygen utilization on the first dose but after about five consecutive days on, it's like nothing you've ever felt. You flat out don't get tired while training. Not out of breath, no hitting the wall, just set after set of intense training. Cordygen5 will be a must in everyones supplement arsenal.

Hizzie
08-18-2006, 11:31 AM
I just got the Cordygen5 samples with some more Citruvol samples. I can't wait for PCT to be over and try them.

I must say that a simple handwritten "Thanks" is the little touch that makes business personal. That kind of customer service can make the difference between a good company and a great company.

Thank you.

Bloute
08-18-2006, 12:33 PM
I just got the Cordygen5 samples too, thank you Millenium. I will post my feedback next week in this thread.

BTW, Kudos to ship samples to Canada.

<josh>
08-18-2006, 04:03 PM
the cordygen5 and the citruvol stacked were great. that was the first time a nitric oxide prodct actually made my veins really hard and thick. I took them an hour before football, and forgot about them. then towards the end of practice i looked at my arms and i could see my veins bulging, plus it gave me great energy. Thanks a lot.

Millennium 1
08-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Thanks Josh! the Citruvol & Cordygen5 together is absolutely sick after about five consecutive days on. Did you notice that your endurance was way up? Almost all testers have reported a significant increase in aerobic and anaerobic endurance.

Travis71902
08-19-2006, 03:35 PM
Email sent

Younglifter16
08-19-2006, 05:46 PM
I must say that a simple handwritten "Thanks" is the little touch that makes business personal. That kind of customer service can make the difference between a good company and a great company.

BTW, Kudos to ship samples to Canada.

Indeed, Millennium outdid himself this time. Once Im done using up my current supplement batch, Im immediatly going to try out these cordygen5 samples with my citruvol i bought a week ago. Thanks Millennium!

hvit
08-19-2006, 07:44 PM
I feel like taking Cordygen5 before I run is cheating in some way, shape, or form. :o

I tried it once when I maxed out on ATG Squats and it definitely helped me out a lot, I actually hit 2 PRs that day.

Great job on this product, Matt!

fmrazoroller
08-19-2006, 10:26 PM
when exactly is cordygen5 gonna be for sale online? im gettn a bottle as soon as its out. i havnt tried the samples yet but the way citrovol was at endurance and can only expect the best.

Millennium 1
08-19-2006, 11:48 PM
It's looking like it will be available on bb.com the last couple days of August. It's been shipped to them but it does take a little bit for them to get things loaded. We will have it on our site most Thursday or Friday next week. It will hit other sites in the next week or so.

Millennium 1
08-19-2006, 11:56 PM
I feel like taking Cordygen5 before I run is cheating in some way, shape, or form. :o

I tried it once when I maxed out on ATG Squats and it definitely helped me out a lot, I actually hit 2 PRs that day.

Great job on this product, Matt!
Oh, did I hear PR's? All I can say is that I'm 260 pounds right now and was able to giant set my back routine in 35 minutes yesterday without being winded, losing strength or hitting the wall. That of course is combining it with Citruvol. My training partner is running Cordygen5 as a stand alone right now and keeping up easily and neither of us are in great cardio shape. I managed to get through heavy legs in 45 minutes (that's 15 minutes faster than normal) and went heavier than usual with much less rest between sets.

bbgolfer
08-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Matt, I just finished up all three of the sample packs of cordygen5. I probably should have waited until today for the last pack so I could see what it was like during cardio. Pretty good stuff, it even gave me a decent amount of energy about 10 min after I took it down. Its a wierd feeling when you feel your heart pumping pretty hard, but you are breathing like you are lying down watching TV. Keep the products coming! Can't wait to see the ingredient profile for the "natural anabolic."

hvit
08-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Oh, did I hear PR's? All I can say is that I'm 260 pounds right now and was able to giant set my back routine in 35 minutes yesterday without being winded, losing strength or hitting the wall. That of course is combining it with Citruvol. My training partner is running Cordygen5 as a stand alone right now and keeping up easily and neither of us are in great cardio shape. I managed to get through heavy legs in 45 minutes (that's 15 minutes faster than normal) and went heavier than usual with much less rest between sets.

I had the same kind of results on my Legs day. I put up 265x5, and then I decided to max out and I wound up with 295x1. I am still not satisfied but it's a PR nonetheless. Typically that workout would take me around an hour (without maxing out), afterwards I do bench press, L-Laterals, and some long Leg Press sets, but I managed to blow through it in around 45 minutes. It felt great to not just sit there forever in between sets.

How long do the effects of Cordygen5, or any Cordyceps species for that matter, linger? I've got two a days and a few triples coming up for Football pre-season and I was wondering how I should dose it.

Amino89
08-20-2006, 01:36 PM
^I was wondering the same thing and also how are they stored? In the muscle cells like creatine, throughout the blood stream..?

whitedevil74
08-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Got my cordyne 5 samples. Will be testing out soon. I am not even going to get started on my log, my life has fallen apart in a week. But Kreaceps/Citruvol is one of if not the most effective supplement stack I have ever used.

fmrazoroller
08-20-2006, 08:38 PM
just got back from the gym..havnt lifted in like 3 days...have been on hblocker hasnt been all that great, so i popped the 3 cordygen5 pills from the sample pack & didnt take the hblocker and headed to the gym. figured it wouldnt do much. ive never had this much vascularity...my veins were popping out like crazy...i couldnt get away from the mirror. i also felt like i could keep going forever..did tri's and bi's and they are hammerd. my arms were straight up swollen.this stuff is even better than citrovol...the 2 stacked would be crazy. i cant wait to see what a whole bottle of this stuff does.

Millennium 1
08-20-2006, 08:43 PM
The mechanism of action on the strength is due to upregulation on the enzymatic level and increased adenosine concentration allowing for increased ATP regeneration and larger ATP pools without down regulation at the mitochondrial level. This is why its so effective for the creatine non responder. The oxygen utilization is thought to be from upregulation of enzymes on multiple pathways. The effects stay a day or so after you discontinue the cordyceps. We find that the Cordygen5's effects are strong even if taken every other day, but; strongest supplemented daily.

As far as Football goes, three caplets 45-60 minutes prior to practice seems to work best, however; some guys report feeling no difference between one caplet three times daily with meals and all three at once. I can tell you that six per day does work slightly better than three if not using Citruvol at the same time. Remember that the Cordygen5 is time released so it does stay active far longer than any other endurance product. Double and triple days should be easy with Cordygen5.

I'm glad you guys are linking its effects.

whitedevil74
08-20-2006, 08:50 PM
Any chance of running a special on the kreaceps/citruvol stack. i think you would sell a truckload of them. Love these products.

Millennium 1
08-20-2006, 08:57 PM
Any chance of running a special on the kreaceps/citruvol stack. i think you would sell a truckload of them. Love these products.
I've pitched the idea to the BB.com boys and haven't had much luck or feedback from them. We do sell the stack at the majority of our retail locations at a deeper discount. I think the guys at piranhasports.com are running an unadvertised monthly special on the stack at $59.99. We will match that on our website as well. www.millenniumsport.net Just type in special stack pricing in the comments box in the secure order form and we'll make the adjustment.

whitedevil74
08-20-2006, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the heads up. There are so many products I want to try out, but had such success with this one. Ohhh decisions.

XCriticalBenchX
08-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Hey,

I got my samples in the mail, and i was damn pleased at the amount you sent! Thanks again! Im going to use them once i get to college, and ill provide feedback! I am very impressed with how quick you sent them, and how many i got! Made my day haha.

Thanks agian,

Mike

TT22
08-21-2006, 10:39 PM
o my goodness, Millennium, i got my samples today, but some mail man or something ripped out both my shred-xs and one of my Cortivol 5. It sucks, man it sucks bad. I really wanted to try Shred-xs. Thanks for the free samples again bro.

JDub

Segansational
08-22-2006, 07:05 AM
Hey Matt,
just wanted to let you know that I got the citruvol/cordygen5 samples. I'm waiting to try these and kreaceps after I finish running my current log. Out of curiousity though, I see you promoting the kreaceps/citruvol or the citruvol/cordygen5 stack. What about stacking all 3 together? And if you think that'd be a good idea, what would be the schedule for dosing? Thanks again.

Millennium 1
08-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Kreaceps, Citruvol and Cordygen5 together works rediculously well. You literally blow through your workout with more intensity and never get tired or winded. I've used all three 45-60 minutes preworkout with awesome results. I find the products work best for me when all taken pre workout (6-Kreaceps, 4-Citruvol and 3-Cordygen5). Find what works best for you or which fits your schedule the best. It doesn't matter how you take Cordygen5 as long as you get it in you. I just find all three preworkout is easiest for me. I've been told by a couple of competitive endurance athletes that Cordygen5 literally feels like EPO when it comes to endurance and oxygen utilization.

Millennium 1
08-23-2006, 03:00 PM
Here is the email address again for samples!

Amino89
08-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the Cordygen5 samples Matt! Took all with my pre-workout meal the endurance was awesome can't imagine stacking it with Kreaceps and Citruvol. Stacked it with Gakic and endurance was 10/10!

edvanp
08-24-2006, 04:35 AM
Thanks to Matt, I have a few samples of Creaceps, Citruvol and Cordygen5. I've tried the Citruvol twice now, 4 caps 30 min. prior to my workout and both workouts were VERY good, much better then taking nothing at all! Great pump and very good endurance. This is top notch stuff. Next up will be the Cordygen5! Question for Matt: Can I take all 3 Cordygen5 pills pre-workout or should they be spread out over the course of the day? Should I stack them with Creaceps or Citruvol or just them alone?

Thanks again, great stuff you have.
-Ed

DinoT1985
08-24-2006, 06:08 AM
Just got mine today. Cant wait to try them out as a stack tomorow on arm day. then Il be trying them one by one to see each individual effect. thanks :)

Millennium 1
08-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Thanks to Matt, I have a few samples of Creaceps, Citruvol and Cordygen5. I've tried the Citruvol twice now, 4 caps 30 min. prior to my workout and both workouts were VERY good, much better then taking nothing at all! Great pump and very good endurance. This is top notch stuff. Next up will be the Cordygen5! Question for Matt: Can I take all 3 Cordygen5 pills pre-workout or should they be spread out over the course of the day? Should I stack them with Creaceps or Citruvol or just them alone?

Thanks again, great stuff you have.
-Ed
Ed,

Most people find it more effective when taking all three caplets 30-60 minutes pre-workout. Some guys are comparing it to EPO when stacked with Citruvol for endurance. The stack of all three Kreaceps, Citruvol and Cordygen5 is absolutely insane! You simply don't get tired during your workout and the Oxygen Utilization effect is crazy even for people who are "unconditioned". I'm getting emails from people saying its the best supplement they have ever taken.

edvanp
08-25-2006, 06:44 AM
Thanks Matt. I'll try that stack tonight and let you know how it goes!
-Ed

whitedevil74
08-25-2006, 10:29 AM
I just used my Cordygen5 and posted a review in the products review sections. Wow Matt, this product is something else. I love cordygen 5.

whitedevil74
08-25-2006, 11:40 AM
Also my final results are up from my Kreaceps/Citruvol Log:
See them at:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=839602&page=3

Millennium 1
08-26-2006, 07:49 AM
Some guys have been PMing me regarding the best way to take Cordygen5. Take all three time release caplets 30-60 minutes before training or endurance activity for optimal results. You can take up to six caplets daily if needed.

lalala-elf
08-28-2006, 02:00 PM
just got my free sample!

wow - very fast delivery and LOTS of stuff ^_^

will let you know how they turn out, thanks a ton!

fmrazoroller
08-28-2006, 02:17 PM
any word on when ur gonna get the cordygen5 on your website...?

Millennium 1
08-28-2006, 02:30 PM
any word on when ur gonna get the cordygen5 on your website...?
Looks like in the next 5-7 days. Should be here on bb.com in 7-10 days

littlefry
08-28-2006, 06:47 PM
Nice ill send in for some free samples as well, will you ship down here to canada for me :) i hope so because from the posts in here these products seem to be doing amazing things btw i shot u a pm millenium

Littlefry

Millennium 1
08-28-2006, 08:41 PM
Nice ill send in for some free samples as well, will you ship down here to canada for me :) i hope so because from the posts in here these products seem to be doing amazing things btw i shot u a pm millenium

Littlefry
Yes, you fellas in Canada will still receive samples.

fire911
08-30-2006, 08:58 AM
Bump to this company Millennium really seems like they are doing great things and putting out some great products with out the help of big mag adds. Glad to see there are still some companies out there that are willing to look out for the true bodybuilder.

littlefry
08-30-2006, 06:13 PM
yes they are a great company doing great things, they also support there customers alot wiht help and a good board rep, i cant wait until they need testers again to log a product because this time i wont miss it and will sign up for sure :)

Littlefry

Millennium 1
08-31-2006, 09:11 PM
Just a heads up. The testers thread for logging the new Cordygen5 will post in the next 2 days. I am giving priority to 6-8 previous testers who did an outstanding job logging. Six additional testers will be chosen. For serious testers only, must be able to post to your log 5 times per week minimum and have previous logs to view. Endurance athletes are welcome on this one, women as well. More on that soon!

littlefry
08-31-2006, 09:45 PM
nice millinium id apply as a tester but iam already testing out Black Hole for Controlled Labs, id love to test something out from you guys in the future since ive heard such great reviews on your supplements ill have to keep my eye on the boards as to when the next testers will be needed :)

Fit4Life1967
09-01-2006, 05:41 AM
I just wanted to say thank you for the super fast delivery of the free samples. Two of everything. I am giving the Kreaceps, Citruvol and Cordygen5 a shot today. And, I am anxious to see how my workout this evening goes!

Segansational
09-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Just a heads up. The testers thread for logging the new Cordygen5 will post in the next 2 days. I am giving priority to 6-8 previous testers who did an outstanding job logging. Six additional testers will be chosen. For serious testers only, must be able to post to your log 5 times per week minimum and have previous logs to view. Endurance athletes are welcome on this one, women as well. More on that soon!

That's awesome. Great opportunity. I would apply if I had been able to test the cordygen samples that I received, but I'm finishing up a current log though. Good luck to those chosen!

Millennium 1
09-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Cordygen5 tester thread is up if your interested.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=892654

Thanks!

srombado
09-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Can I get some sent to an APO address?

srombado
09-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Can I get some sent to an APO address?
Thanks for such a quick response.

littlefry
09-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Thx millinium those samples came super fast, ill give them a try on my leg day on moday, they look like great products my friend tried the kreaceps and love them today, i hope iam able to test this c5 it looks great, mabey stack it with kreaceps :) great to see a company send a note saying thx inside to really shows that your doing somethign good for the bodybuilding community once again thx millinium

Littlefry

PIMPimitsu
10-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Here is the email address again for samples!

Just wanted to let you guys know. I hate taking pills. But other than that... your product is great.I had a sample a few months ago. The C5's worked great and I even have asthama! Felt like my lungs opened up to a new level! I might have posted this before but I to let ya know.... keep up the good work!

People... at least get the C5's! If I could afford it I would have gotten it too!

Millennium 1
10-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you found the Cordygen5 to be helpful. Take Care!

highwhey_14
10-06-2006, 04:06 PM
You guys will definitely like Cordygen5 and Citruvol. I love them! The link to my log is in my sig.