PDA

View Full Version : BCAA's or EEA's for bulking?

romo
07-19-2006, 09:20 AM
I am currently Bulking and was wondering if BCAA's or EAA's were needed? I looked into purple wraath as I might be trying the green mag/white blood stack. Was considering Shock/Storm or Animal Pump. I noticed the pump has some aminos in it, are those enough or should I supplement with more?

young_squatter
07-19-2006, 09:44 AM
I am currently Bulking and was wondering if BCAA's or EAA's were needed? I looked into purple wraath as I might be trying the green mag/white blood stack. Was considering Shock/Storm or Animal Pump. I noticed the pump has some aminos in it, are those enough or should I supplement with more?

Needed? No, can they help? Yes. If money is not an issue I would get some, if money is an issue then no just stick with the basics.

sonicology
07-19-2006, 09:52 AM
I'm assuming if you're bulking that you're already on a high protein diet, and thus you're intake of BCAA's / EAA's should be high anyway.

This being the case, I think you would get more bang for your buck by supplementing with bulk Leucine, especially added to your Whey postworkout.

Universal Rep
07-19-2006, 10:16 AM
Was considering Shock/Storm or Animal Pump. I noticed the pump has some aminos in it, are those enough or should I supplement with more?

Shock/Storm or Animal Pump might be useful in a bulk, but none of them are what we'd consider amino-based supplements.

pu12en12g
07-21-2006, 03:43 AM

Well, just for clarification WRAATH is more than just EAA's and it's excellent for bulking :cool:

Do you already have GlycerGROW on hand ?

naturalguy
07-21-2006, 03:49 AM
In my experience, BCAA's/EAA's really shine while cutting but don't do much while bulking.

NATHAN518
07-21-2006, 03:51 AM
Well, just for clarification WRAATH is more than just EAA's and it's excellent for bulking :cool:

I agree that PW would be good for bulking...not just because of the EAAs either :cool:

KeyHAWK
07-21-2006, 04:20 AM
I'm assuming if you're bulking that you're already on a high protein diet, and thus you're intake of BCAA's / EAA's should be high anyway.

This being the case, I think you would get more bang for your buck by supplementing with bulk Leucine, especially added to your Whey postworkout.and it is cheap to 500g is 15 dollers

Slated
07-21-2006, 04:34 AM
and it is cheap to 500g is 15 dollers
Bulk BCAAs/EAAs + Crystal Light = :)