PDA

View Full Version : ***Amplify02*** Platinum

TheOMEGA
07-17-2006, 07:48 PM
This is the newest and last version of the write up, tell us what you think:)

Amplify02 - The Most Potent Nitric Oxide, CEE, Fat Loss and Focus Amplifier.

Amplify02 (www.bodybuilding.com/store/gene/amp.html) <---- Click here:)

Amplify02 is The Premier High-Octane Pre-workout formula equipped with the most Advanced Cell Volumizing, Fat Loss, Stength increasing and Pro-Focus Agents to date.Taken before your workout Amplify02 boosts your energy, Fat Loss, strength, endurance, muscle volume, pumps, ATP energy production and exercise recovery to the Maximum.

Amplify02 amplifies your workouts to the highest levels possible and gets you in the zone, assuring the ability to not only surpass your previuos limitations but SMASH them. Giving you the ultimate edge you need for unsurpassed energy,Fat Loss muscle building, athletic performance and endurance. Make no mistake, Amplify02 is powerfull.

What Each Ingredient Does.

Glycerol Monostereate (GMS) is speculated and indeed re-enforced through anecdotal feed back to enhance the absorption of the CEE, OEE, AEE and other compounds in Amplify02 drastically. The hallmark feeling of GMS is a skin tight Muscle Pump and a overall full and hydrated feeling throughout the muscle.

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL (CEE) leads to rapid uptake of Creatine which allows it to pass more freely into the blood stream. Muscles become quickly primed for immediate strength increases, endurance increases , and muscle cell-volumizing effects with NO bloating.

Ornithine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (OEE) leads to rapid uptake of Ornithine and aids in conversion and has considerable synergy with Arginine Ethlyl Ester to sustain potent nitric oxide pumps. It is also important because Ornithine initiates the release of growth hormone in the body. Ornithine can be very helpful with fat metabolism and general health. OEE also increases the blood plasma level of Arginine along with Norvaline in Amplify02, thus contributing to even greater nitric oxide stimulating effects. OEE also has HGH synergy with ALCAR.

Arginine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (AEE) leads to rapid uptake of Arginine and converts to Nitric Oxide. In the body Nitric Oxide it is known as a cell-signaling agent. It aids in nutrient delivery, oxygen uptake, glycogen storage, and also expands blood vessels for blood flow, vascularity, and the appearance of muscle fullness. Stacked with Ornithine Ethyl Ester and Norvaline one has an unbeatable stack for pumps and health.

Norvaline is an analog of the branched chain amino acid Valine. L-Norvaline inhibits the arginase enzyme thus increasing arginine concentrations for enhanced conversion to nitric oxide.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) Transports long chain fatty acids to the inner most section of the mitochondria where they are used to create Adenosise Triphosphate (ATP), Acetyl-l-Carnitine increases VO2 MAX , which is the highest volume of OXYGEN a person can consume . Acetyl-l-Carnitine also reduces LACTIC ACID buildup a delays fatigue in the bodies Anerobic, and Aerobic Pathways. ALCAR also recycles ATP that is spent as the muscle contracts.
Users also report Nuerotropic and cardio protective benifits.

Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is a powerful precursor for the various neurotransmitters, epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, and thyroxine.

Caffeine stimulates the Na+ and K(+) -ATPase activity in skeletal muscle, and stimulate neurological control by increasing intracellular levels of cyclic AMP.

Idebenone (Analogue of Co-Q-10) is a powerful antioxidant and positively affects brain chemistry .Idebenone has been shown to promote information transfer across the corpus callosum, the membrane separating the right and left brain hemispheres. Idebenone increases nerve growth factor (NGF) in the brain. Idebenone can increase production of the brain neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenanline. It has also been show to help with ATP formation and utlilzation, and has been show to be an ANTIOXIDANT under a low oxygen environment, this is especially need while enaging in intense exercise.

Vinpocetine has been shown to be effective by increasing 2,3 DPG levels (Oxygen delivery capacity), ATP (energy levels), and antioxidant activity. Vinpocetine also increases blood flow and increases levels of noradrenaline and dopamine for focus. Vinpocetene also helps with vision and acute thought processes.

Niacinamide (as Vitamin B-3)May help reduce Inflamation and Cholesterol, Provide Anitoxidant activity and help with a natural energy rush.

The Ingredients in Amplify02 are the most Advanced and Pure to date.
Esterfication and Acetylation of Amplify02's ingredients make the delivery, uptake and utlilization much more Potent and Pronounced.
Because Amplify02 uses Esterfied and Acetylated compounds these compounds are able to permeate the stomach lining and be uptaken into target tissues quickly. Unlike typical formulations which tend to get terminated by stomach acids or take longer to be absorbed through the lumen of the intestine.
There is NOTHING like this product available today.
Please take this product very Seriously.

Amplify02 contains 40 Servings
3500 mg
Glycerol Monostearate (GMS), Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL (CEE),
Ornithine Ethyl Ester Di HCL(OEE), Arginine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (AEE),
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine,
Idebenone (Analogue of CO-Q10), Norvaline,
Vinpocetine (Vinca Minor) (Plant Extract), Niacinamide(Vitamin B-3)

Directions:
**those under 150 pounds take 1 serving 30 minutes Pre Workout.
**Experienced Users Under 150 pounds needing a Maximum level of Intensity may consider 1 serving plus an additional 2-3 Capsules 30 minutes Pre Workout.

**those over 150 pounds take 2 servings 30 minutes Pre Workout.
**Experienced Users Over 150 pounds needing a Maximum level of Intensity may consider 2 servings plus an additonal 2 Capsules 30 minutes Pre Workout.
NEVER EXCEED This dose.

$29.95

EricTheRed
07-17-2006, 08:31 PM
looks very good omega

have any testing planned?

digital1986
07-18-2006, 01:29 AM
you could "amplify" the bottle to look more exciting . . .

naturalguy
07-18-2006, 05:49 AM
Looks good!

noleguy
07-18-2006, 06:28 AM
I have been a fan since supplementing with enerG. This product looks to be of the same high standards of ingredients.

I would be interested in testing.

TheOMEGA
07-23-2006, 07:29 AM
Thanks bros and I will keep that in mind about the testing :)

check ou this feedback that is just starting:) and from customers
when they buy off my website I give them express shipping:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495672

NumberTwentyTwo
07-23-2006, 09:38 AM
product looks great, but i also think they label needs to look more catchy

ill have to try this out sometime

whitedevil74
07-23-2006, 09:58 AM
I would buy this product, but I just do not trust CEE anymore. This a a purely personal decision because overall this product looks fantastic. Good work.

TheOMEGA
07-23-2006, 10:37 AM
I would buy this product, but I just do not trust CEE anymore. This a a purely personal decision because overall this product looks fantastic. Good work.

Thanks
I have a C of A for it :) from Chromadex

As far as not trusting CEE I think its about the compound it self (assuming its real)
it seems geared for Rapid absroption. Hence Preworkout

I actually prefer taking Normal Creatine on off days

so Amplify02 on work out days and Creatine on off days.

TheOMEGA
07-23-2006, 10:41 AM
product looks great, but i also think they label needs to look more catchy

:(

redvision
07-23-2006, 10:58 AM
I personally don't care about a product label. If it works it works and I'm gonna buy it, regardless of the label :cool:

Redvision

SoMdHunter
07-23-2006, 03:15 PM
I personally don't care about a product label. If it works it works and I'm gonna buy it, regardless of the label :cool:

Redvision

Most experienced users don't either. Like you, they only want results.

But labeling is a huge part of marketing. You never get a 2nd chance to make a first impression. I would get a graphics designer to create me something that is eye-catching with a Platinum colored background. Make is shiny with a 3-D effect and a fictious heavily muscled arm in a bicep pose. That is simply a 30 sec idea while typing....and probably not a good one. Just my thoughts.

redvision
07-23-2006, 04:15 PM
Most experienced users don't either. Like you, they only want results.

But labeling is a huge part of marketing. You never get a 2nd chance to make a first impression. I would get a graphics designer to create me something that is eye-catching with a Platinum colored background. Make is shiny with a 3-D effect and a fictious heavily muscled arm in a bicep pose. That is simply a 30 sec idea while typing....and probably not a good one. Just my thoughts.

see what you mean, valuable point.

Redvision

D-Railed
07-23-2006, 07:53 PM
Man that looks like a great product. I would buy it in a heart beat. I would test in a heartbeat too. :)

-D-

NumberTwentyTwo
07-23-2006, 09:05 PM
:(
dont get me wrong....im just saying i beleive w a flashier label youd be able to sell a lot more bottles

sad as it is i beleive its true

Outside backer
07-24-2006, 01:46 PM
Omega simply kick ass looking product

Outside backer
07-24-2006, 01:48 PM
**** the label.

reminds me of old school

enerG

G plenish :)

TheOMEGA
07-29-2006, 12:25 PM
:)

DredSax
07-29-2006, 01:58 PM
TheOMEGA, quick question. How is it working out for you taking regular creatine on off days and CEE on workout days? I have taken regular creatine for years and I like the results but don't like the water retention. I just discovered CEE and started taking it in place of creatine and I love how I don't retain so much water now but I am not sure if I am getting the same results that I got with regular creatine. I am thinking about doing the same thing your doing? Is it working out well for you?

TheOMEGA
08-06-2006, 07:58 AM
honestly I take creatine on off days about 5-7 grams

it stacks perfect with Amplify02

the Amplify02 website

www.Amplify02.com will have a "stackable" included soon at low cost and high qaulity

I also have come to believe that CEE has most of its use PreWorkout

and that other creatine are fine to use throughout the day

punksurfer024
08-06-2006, 08:03 AM
thats quite the ingredient profile. looks very very good to me.

3500 mg
Glycerol Monostearate (GMS), Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL (CEE),
Ornithine Ethyl Ester Di HCL(OEE), Arginine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (AEE),
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine,

seems like some ingredients are gonna be underdosed though with 3500mg being the total of all ingredients combined.

Da Main Man
08-06-2006, 08:18 AM
seems like some ingredients are gonna be underdosed though with 3500mg being the total of all ingredients combined.

Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine,

these are effective at low dosage anyway.

punksurfer024
08-06-2006, 08:28 AM
Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine,

these are effective at low dosage anyway.

but GMS, CEE, OEE, AEE are traditionally ALOT higher dosed, even umongst other omega products.

TheOMEGA
08-06-2006, 09:50 AM
thats quite the ingredient profile. looks very very good to me.

there are 40 servings in Amplify 02

Men are meant to take 2 servings Prewokout , Women only 1 serving, thus the total is 7000 mgs :) for men and 3500 mgs for women

also even at the male dose the product will last 1 month if you workout 5 days a wekk.

UnMadeBarbie
08-30-2006, 08:08 AM
there are 40 servings in Amplify 02

Men are meant to take 2 servings Prewokout , Women only 1 serving, thus the total is 7000 mgs :) for men and 3500 mgs for women

also even at the male dose the product will last 1 month if you workout 5 days a wekk.

sounds awesome

TheOMEGA
09-02-2006, 11:46 AM
nice user name :)

and yes it is..:)

RBEliminator
09-02-2006, 03:53 PM
Looks promising with a couple unique twists :D. Definetely gonna check it out in the near future. Nice Job Omega.

brewu4
09-03-2006, 01:46 PM
i have seen people recomending to take another creatine with this, even on training days. any truth to that?

TheOMEGA
12-15-2006, 08:04 PM
there is a newer version out
not sure if this one will make it to bb.com yet

we have to try our test market first

boyscouT
12-15-2006, 08:05 PM

Good luck.

SwolenONE
12-15-2006, 11:13 PM

best of luck Omega, hopefully it will hit bb dot com, as AmplifyO2 was solid and your glutamine peptides were top notch as well.