PDA

View Full Version : MRM Meta-Burn XTP FAQ!

Coulaid
07-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Meta-Burn XTP FAQ!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j27/Coulaid/MetaburnXTP.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j27/Coulaid/xtpfacts.gif

What Does Meta-Burn XTP Do?

Supports Optimal Thyroid Health
High in EGCG for Maximum Fat Burning
Advanced Thermogenic to Speed Fat Loss
Extended Energy Matrix

A sluggish thyroid can make weight management difficult and weight loss next to impossible. You need a healthy functioning thyroid to ensure your metabolic rate is at its full potential, all day long. You can attain this by using a breakthrough scientific supplement called Meta-Burn XTP.

The Ultimate Thyroid Supporter & Weight Management Supplement
Meta-Burn XTP is the "next generation", Ephedrine FREE fat burner that not only attacks fat loss but also supports thyroid health, which further maximizing metabolic rate. Meta-Burn XTP combines the synergistic power of Green Tea Extract, Octopamine (HCl) and Coleus Forskholii (active constituent "forskolin") to provide the most powerful fat burning experience without the shakes and jitters. Green Tea Extract has clinically been proven to increase thermogenesis in humans while providing antioxidant protection. Octopamine has shown promise in humans for stimulating beta-3 adrenergic cells, which in turn, stimulates lipolysis (fat burning) without increasing blood pressure or heart rate. EnergX is a unique blend of methylxanthines that help increase energy levels and supercharges your workouts. XX (Xanthine Xcellerator) optimizes the bodies potential to increase thermogenesis (increased calorie expenditure) without massive amounts of stimulants. TyroBurn is specially designed to support optimal thyroid health especially during times of strict caloric intake and exercise.

Thermogenic Power of Green Tea Extract
Our Ultra Concentrated Green Tea Extract is standardized to an amazing minimum of 60% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Current research in moderately obese patients indicated that after 3 months taking 290 mg EGCG per day, body weight decreased by 4.6% and waist circumference by 4.48%. These results suggest the green tea extract is a natural product to support weight management through its thermogenic properties (increasing 24hr energy expenditure) and fatty acid oxidation.

EnergX…An Intense Energy Booster
EnergyX combines pure pharmaceutical grade caffeine, Guarana and the exotic theobromine, providing 180 mg of powerful methylthanthines/caffeine to accelerate the release of free fatty acids from stored fat. EnergX will also give you an intense energy boost, blasting you through your tough workouts, especially during calorie/energy reduced times of dieting. Caffeine, a methylxanthine, possesses the ability to inhibit phosphodiesterases within the cell producing enzymes that turn off fat burning. Caffeine is added in small amounts but is maximized by the combination of additional exotic flavonoids.

Octopamine Supports Safe Fat Loss
Octopamine (OctopaleanTM) is a potent, naturally occurring selective beta-3 adrenergic receptor agonist. Beta-3 adrenergic receptors have been isolated in both human white and brown fat tissues, and are believed to play an important role in the fat burning process. Octopamine is the first selective beta-3 agonist ever to be isolated and made available as a nutritional supplement. Now that research has indicated that humans do have beta-3 receptors, and we note their ability to mediate human fat loss, octopamine holds tremendous promise as a powerful yet safe fat loss nutrient.

Coleus Forskohlii Stimulates the Thyrorid
The plant, Coleus forskohlii, is the source of the compound forskolin and has been used since antiquity in Hindu and Ayurvedic traditional medicine. Research shows oral forskolin to be a potent stimulator of adenyl cyclase. Adenyl Cyclase is the controlling agent of fatty acid beta-oxidation or to put it simply when this enzyme is produced it forces the body to burn fat for energy or fuel. Coleus Forskohlii also increases natural thyroid function, which is crucial for long term fat loss. Strict dieting (reduced caloric intake) generally slows down thyroid activity, which in turn makes it difficult to continuously lose fat over extended periods if time. A sluggish thyroid is also the main reason why people struggle after the conclusion of a diet and re-gain most of their fat weight if not more. Our 20% Coleus Forskohlii provides you with 45mg actual forskolin per day, laying the groundwork for you to keep the fat off.

XX (Xanthine Xcellerator) Promotes Greater Fat Loss
Provides a distinct combination of powerful bioflanonoids. Xanthaurine and 3,3',4',7-Tetrahydroxyflavone are two naturally occurring bioflavonoids that have the ability to increase lipolysis and stimulate cyclic AMP accumulation. 4',5,7-trihydroxyflavonone, another bioflavonoid, has been added to XX further extending the powerful effects of methylxanthines (caffeine/theobromine). This allows you to take less stimulant yet prolong the thermogenic action promoting greater fat loss.

Tyroburn Enhances Metabolic Rates
The thyroid gland is responsible for the release of both T4 (thyroxine) and T3 (triiodothyronine) hormones, which control your metabolic rate. If your thyroid gland is inactive for one reason or another, your metabolic rate could drop as much as 40% below normal (hypothyroidism). On the other hand, an excess of thyroid hormone can increase your metabolic rate by 60 to 100% above normal (hyperthyroidism).

L-tyrosine as a supplement can boost thyroid function. Additionally, L-tyrosine is converted to noradrenaline, which is one of the catecholeamines released by caffeine. The L-tyrosine conversion to noradrenaline can cause catecholeamine rejuvenation and prolongs caffeine effectiveness. L-Tyrosine is very important for thyroid health but exotic intermediary forms of tyrosine are required to make T2 and T3 and really crank up metabolism. The two tyrosines that form T2, T3, and even T4 are Monoiodo-L-tyrosine (MIT) and diiodo-L-tyrosine (DIT). In other words, they are tyrosine structures with one and two iodides attached. Using an enzyme called thyroperoxidase, MIT and DIT in various configurations can be coupled together to make thyroid hormones T2, T3, and T4. TyroBurn provides the essentials to help you MELTDOWN stubborn body fat.

The ONLY Choice for Healthy Weight Loss
Meta-Burn XTP is the only "TOTAL" ephedrine FREE fat burner on the market today. Not only does it support fat burning (lipolysis) is also supports a healthy thyroid to ensure your metabolic rate is at "Full Speed" ALL DAY LONG!

Where Can I Buy Meta-Burn XTP?
The Bodybuilding.com Cyberstore (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mrm/meta.html)

How Much Does It Cost?
$24

How Many Servings Do I Get?

How Should I TakeMeta-Burn XTP?
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed by your qualified healthcare
provider. Do not exceed more than 3 capsules in a 24 hr period.

ALWAYS BEGIN WITH LOWEST DOSE TO ASSESS TOLERANCE!

How Much Caffeine Is In Meta-Burn XTP?
180mg

Can I Stack Meta-Burn XTP With Other Fat Burners?
Yes and No. You can stack Meta-Burn XTP with NON-Stimulant products such as TTA and Sesamin products. You SHOULD NOT stack Meta-Burn XTP with other stimulant products.

Can I Stack Meta-Burn XTP With Other MRM Products?
Yes. You can stack Meta-Burn XTP with most MRM products. For increased fat loss you can stack Meta-Burn XTP with Smart Blend. The Fish Oil, CLA and GLA would be a great addition to Meta-Burn XTP. BCAA+G would also be a great addition as BCAA’s help preserve your LBM while cutting. After using Meta-Burn XTP one may want to use H2O Lean to aid in the elimination of any water weight for a contest or the beach.

NumberTwentyTwo
07-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Looks good Coolaid

Did they change the bottle design for this? Looks nice

Coulaid
07-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Thanks 22. As for the bottle design, most of the pictures on bb.com are a little out date like this, BCAA+G etc. We are currently working on getting all new pictures on bb.com.

SPACECLOWN
07-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Looks nice Coulaid. Great write up as normal.
BTW BCAA+G rocks!!!!

Coulaid
07-17-2006, 06:32 PM
Thanks Spaceclown. Glad you like it :)

haiz69
07-18-2006, 07:55 AM
I like the ingredients, and I really think the doses are well thought out. Looks like something I need to try! I'm on a bulk right now, but I might pick some up.

Coulaid
07-18-2006, 11:46 AM
if you do Hiz... please run a log :) Look forward to seing it.