PDA

View Full Version : E-Bol

punksurfer024
07-16-2006, 03:53 PM
hey thermolife reps, just wondering the update on release date and possibly some ingredients if its not tooooo classified.

Coulaid
07-16-2006, 04:18 PM
I herd about 3 weeks :D

391rippy
07-16-2006, 06:14 PM
it's not too far away; hopefully less than a month. i can't tell you the ingredients, but i think you will be impressed. also, there are more ingredients that are going to be in it that what had previously been mentioned, so be prepared for some kick-ass stuff.

Amino89
07-16-2006, 06:16 PM
^So I was on the website and saw ecdy fuel what is this going to be like (superior to E-bol?) from what I could see it was a contest formula to maintain mass while cutting any comments on this product as well?

punksurfer024
07-16-2006, 06:40 PM
it's not too far away; hopefully less than a month. i can't tell you the ingredients, but i think you will be impressed. also, there are more ingredients that are going to be in it that what had previously been mentioned, so be prepared for some kick-ass stuff.

sounds good, ive been really stoked about this product coming out. if you guys plan on testing it, consider my application turned in. haha..........so whats this about ecdy fuel??

CanadaBBOY
07-16-2006, 09:01 PM
I think it would be hard not to be impressed. Even if you weren't completely sold on some of the ingredients the writeup should change your mind.

dito
07-17-2006, 09:17 AM
^So I was on the website and saw ecdy fuel what is this going to be like (superior to E-bol?) from what I could see it was a contest formula to maintain mass while cutting any comments on this product as well?

I think the name is just trademarked. There is nothing planned for this as of yet.