PDA

View Full Version : Magic Bullet, awesome

trinitycab2
07-13-2006, 06:08 AM
Anyone got the bullet. I got one has a gift and it is the bomb. No messy blenders just mix everything in one glass and drink or like me pour into plastic water bottles and add milk to fill.
-Great success with banana's, egg white, milk and whey to drink.
-Best food alternative, cottage cheese, yogurt, egg white, fresh fruit or canned in juice(makes it more liquid.) and some bran to keep things moving. Also pouring the mixture over cerial to make muslix type meal or just add cut fruit for a fruit and yogurt type thing.
Tuna sandwichs just don't work in the thing.

gvfb60
07-13-2006, 07:27 AM
... im at a loss for words...

image101
07-13-2006, 07:30 AM
I can't comprehend most of your post, but I have a magic bullet and you're right, it is the ****.

alkemyst
07-13-2006, 06:13 PM
shaker blender or blender shaker is probably more well known, I think this is what you are talking about.

retro_roots
07-13-2006, 09:04 PM
Yah, Magic Bullet is pretty much a life saver and the best thing since Whey Isolate. I use mine for the best shakes ever and it is onenof the only methods of making Anator palitable and even enjoyable.

Its so great now that my friends dscovered what the thing can do when they come over they ignore the pool, trampoline, guns, video games, and outdoors activites, its "Can we make stuff with the Bullet?" ... For Real, I'm not kidding

Great party activity and every day appliance for under $50, I feel its a must have in the kitchen.

PoopEater
07-13-2006, 09:56 PM
I got the magic bullet, too. The thing is awesome. I use it all the time.