PDA

View Full Version : training

Ollie_g
07-12-2006, 02:20 PM
i am training a female friend and i was wondering if this was a gd diet she only wants to tone up and not gain anything.Eat a breakie like shredded wheat then bout 11 eat a banana and a apple lunch each either lettuce,2 slices of wheat bread and chicken slice or tuna pasta with sweetcorn then at like 3or 4 eat something healthy k like fruit or vegies kk then dinna must not b too big so its filling but still a gd protion but make sure its healthy kk and make sure u eat 5 fruit or veg a day and drink bottled water please help me people as soon as possible.

arose70
07-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Horrible diet.

Do you do a typical bb'ers diet? 40/40/20?

She can do that to, just reduced cals obviously because I'm guessing she's smaller than you.

And once you revise her diet, could you post it up like this:

meal 1-
meal 2-

etc?

That would be helpful :).

Ollie_g
07-13-2006, 02:29 AM
well could you please put a gd food routine up for someone who wants to tone up and not put on extra msucle or weight thanks

SwellGirl
07-13-2006, 01:22 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=290201

Ollie_g
07-16-2006, 06:33 AM
i still need help with the food routine i wana know whatt some of you ladies eat for your routine then i can give my mate it please help

elektra513
07-16-2006, 07:03 AM
the link swellgirl kindly posted for you answers all of your questions...you just have to read it :)

Amris
07-16-2006, 07:03 AM
First, you write like a 12 year old. Please speak/write adult-speak, the whole run-on sentence thing is hard to struggle through, "kk"?

Second, "tone up" is a myth. She's not going to "tone up" without building some muscle.

Third, she's a woman, she would have to work her little ass off and be dedicated well beyond "I want to tone up" in order to be able to build muscle, so if she can't get the idea out of her head that it's a piece of cake for her to baloon into Arnold by tomorrow, she's not going to see success in "toning up" at all.

She needs protien at each meal, and she needs to lift heavy just like anyone would do who wants to look more muscle than fat.

Go look at Terracotta's journal in the journaling section, and you will find wonderful dietary advice there.

But she needs to get her head out of the sky with the whole, "I want to tone up but not gain muscle."

Unless she is abnormal, she's not going to be able to gain muscle without complete dedication to doing so, and she will NOT tone up without building some muscle. Excessive cardio will just make her a skinnier flabby person.

MauiZos
07-17-2006, 11:12 AM
well could you please put a gd food routine up for someone who wants to tone up and not put on extra msucle or weight thanks

I'm curious how you think a person "tones up" without putting on any muscle! Have you discovered some new form of body mass that is lean and firm but is somehow entirely weightless??? If you have, then please let us know!

But otherwise, stop giving your poor friend advice since you are obviously completely misguided and you will only do her more harm than good!

Ollie_g
07-17-2006, 03:21 PM
yes i know i got it wrong i ment so she lost bodyfat and put on muscle and just had a good figure