PDA

View Full Version : My mom is ready to start

boringman2008
07-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Hello everyone. Since i started working out it seems my mom has also started to want to get in shape too, which i think is awesome. Lately she has just been walking on our treadmill for about 20-30 minutes at a time on a spontaneous(sp?) bases. I am not sure if she has an actual plan or routine but she is working towards it. She says she has lost 12 pounds by eating healthier and walking. But the thing is, is that she keeps buying cruddy food eating at fast food places and snacking! I am always telling her to stop but i think she needs to here it from another woman. I am asking what the best routine to get in shape is. A slow one that doesn't take much time a day, cause mom's are busy women too. Also if you could help me choose a diet for women that would be great too. I am thinking about making her a screen name for this website and making the forum her home page so she has to look at it.lol.
Well, thanks for all of your help and i will try to input any information that could help determining what your looking for.

Thanks,
Boringman2008

Ninja J
07-14-2006, 01:20 AM
how about having HER post.

boringman2008
07-14-2006, 04:51 PM
I am trying to convice her to post on here but she says she is doing fine. I will convince her tonight, im sure of it.