PDA

View Full Version : Universal Free Sample Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Universal Rep
07-11-2006, 08:28 AM
Just wanted to post what free samples we will be offering for anyone who is interested. Also worth mentioning--we do not ever sell any information we get from consumers. We understand the importance of privacy and confidentiality. If anyone has samples they'd like to see, feel free to post here. We can't fulfill all requests, but we'll do what we can. Thanks.

Universal Rep
07-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Shock Therapy (Fruit Punch) & Storm (Grape): http://www.universalnutrition.com/shocktherapy/sample.cfm

Real Gains (Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla): http://www.universalnutrition.com/realgains/

sobelik
07-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Thanks! Are you a new rep?

beast69
07-11-2006, 08:43 AM

**looks at the name Universal Rep**.....my guess would be yes:D:cool:

no_strain_no_ga
07-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Welcome to the boards Universal Rep. I look forward to you contributing to it as well. I have tried Real Gains before and was impressed from what I saw and experienced, but I haven't tried the others. I can see you don't have the Proteon Bar as a sample. I think that would be a good sample for your company.

Universal Rep
07-11-2006, 09:54 AM

Yes on the new and yes on the rep. Let me know how I can help...

cody3308
07-11-2006, 10:44 AM
I would like to try Real Gains Strawberry or Vanilla....:)

EDIT: Oops, just saw your post...

Outside backer
07-11-2006, 11:29 AM
real gains vanilla is awesome ill take a sample lol

plus if u have any animalG the amino drink

Universal Rep
07-11-2006, 12:55 PM
real gains vanilla is awesome ill take a sample lol

plus if u have any animalG the amino drink

Check out the above link above. We used to sample the Animal Nitro G, but we're not doing so at this time. We also used to sample the Proteon Bar. We may add that back in and other products in the future. We'll keep you posted.

For info on Proteon: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/pro.html
For inof on Animal Nitro G: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/ang.html

boyscouT
07-11-2006, 01:05 PM
I'm very interested in a sample of real gains... Do I give you my info here, or just fill it out at the website?

Universal Rep
07-11-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm very interested in a sample of real gains... Do I give you my info here, or just fill it out at the website?

Click on the link I provided above and you're good to go. Thanks for the interest boyscout.

boyscouT
07-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Click on the link I provided above and you're good to go. Thanks for the interest boyscout.
no problem.. hopefully i'll enjoy the sample... thanks for being on the boards.

edit: filled it out, now I gotta wait 4-6 weeks :D.

HalleluYAH
07-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the forum Universal Rep!

:)

Universal Rep
07-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Welcome to the forum Universal Rep!

:)

Thanks for the welcome, friend. Though you are a rep for a competitor, let me know if I can be of service in any way. We're all on this great ride together.

NumberTwentyTwo
07-11-2006, 01:18 PM
is there somway i can request a certain flavor??

i filled it out before for real gains and got vanilla and the strawberry is the one i wanna sample

Universal Rep
07-11-2006, 01:26 PM
is there somway i can request a certain flavor??

i filled it out before for real gains and got vanilla and the strawberry is the one i wanna sample

A certain flavor?!? A specific one???! Man, you give an inch, people take a mile...

Just playing with ya... Sure thing. We only got the strawberry sample fairly recently, so you probably requested the sample before we had strawberry. You sure you don't want the others?

Psycho445
07-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Check out the above link above. We used to sample the Animal Nitro G (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/ang.html), but we're not at this time. We also used to sample the Proteon Bar (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/pro.html). We may add that back in and other products in the future. We'll keep you posted.

Thanks, I just applied for some samples because to be perfectly honest the only Universal product I've used is Animal Pak. I just thought I would let you know that you accidentally left the ")" inside the URL making it not work. You might want to fix that.

IntensityX
07-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Animal Nitro
Fruit Punch Storm
Wild Punch Shock Therapy

Universal Rep
07-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Thanks, I just applied for some samples because to be perfectly honest the only Universal product I've used is Animal Pak. I just thought I would let you know that you accidentally left the ")" inside the URL making it not work. You might want to fix that.

Done. Thanks for the heads up.

Outside backer
07-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Check out the above link above. We used to sample the Animal Nitro G, but we're not doing so at this time. We also used to sample the Proteon Bar. We may add that back in and other products in the future. We'll keep you posted.

For info on Proteon: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/pro.html
For inof on Animal Nitro G: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/ang.html

damn i like that animalg

ive rocked storm and shock in the past.

great products at great prices

warbird00
07-11-2006, 06:32 PM
I LOVE FREE SAMPLES!!
YAY!!
welcome new rep

Never2cut
07-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Submitted my request for samples! Thanks Universal!

NumberTwentyTwo
07-11-2006, 09:05 PM
A certain flavor?!? A specific one???! Man, you give an inch, people take a mile...

Just playing with ya... Sure thing. We only got the strawberry sample fairly recently, so you probably requested the sample before we had strawberry. You sure you don't want the others?
im the .05% of the world that doesnt like anyhting chocolate and rairly like naything vanilla

Mr. Aries
07-12-2006, 12:01 AM
is g diesel still a rep for yall?

solarize
07-12-2006, 02:55 AM
US Only :(

Universal Rep
07-12-2006, 07:34 AM
is g diesel still a rep for yall?

We had to let him go... He was causing too much trouble around the water cooler. Plus, he never put his dumbbells away in the company gym...

Just playing. We couldn't tear him away from being a rep.

littlefry
07-12-2006, 08:50 AM
man, no sample for canadian thought ahh well at least i tried to see if i could get sum down here in canada

Universal Rep
07-12-2006, 09:13 AM
man, no sample for canadian thought ahh well at least i tried to see if i could get sum down here in canada

Sorry L... If this ever changes, I'll post it here. Thanks man.

BB2K
07-12-2006, 09:18 AM
thanks for the links, just sent for my free samples, cant wait to try them!

Lifthard3
07-12-2006, 09:25 AM
I jsut looked very quickly but it seems the only samples are around mass building, any cutting or energy type samples currently available or in your product line that might have samples in the future? thanks!

Universal Rep
07-12-2006, 09:59 AM
I jsut looked very quickly but it seems the only samples are around mass building, any cutting or energy type samples currently available or in your product line that might have samples in the future? thanks!

Though not a straight energy supplement, Shock Therapy has got a solid energy complex built right in.

tattoojay
07-12-2006, 03:09 PM
Im in Iraq right now, can I get samples sent to an APO address? Theres no option for that shipping info on your webform. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but Marines like freebies just as much as the next guy!

naturalguy
07-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Though not a straight energy supplement, Shock Therapy has got a solid energy complex built right in.

Shock Therapy gives you A LOT of energy

G Diesel
07-13-2006, 06:45 AM
Im in Iraq right now, can I get samples sent to an APO address? Theres no option for that shipping info on your webform. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but Marines like freebies just as much as the next guy!

No problem TJ. We go the extra mile to support our boys in the Marines... PM me with your info and I'll hook ya up bro. Thanks for your service and sacrifice. Peace, G

Dallas68
07-13-2006, 06:48 AM
welcome good to see other reps other than the beast himself G diesel, i am a Universal believer through and through definitely in the animal line :) keep it up man

tattoojay
07-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Sweet, thanks G Diesel, PM on its way. :)

G Diesel
07-13-2006, 11:40 AM
Sweet, thanks G Diesel, PM on its way. :)

Will check bro. Thanks again for all your support.

07-14-2006, 07:06 AM
Maybe my eyes are failing, but are none going to Australia :( :o

ehehe, if only they were :cool:

boyscouT
07-14-2006, 12:32 PM
No problem TJ. We go the extra mile to support our boys in the Marines... PM me with your info and I'll hook ya up bro. Thanks for your service and sacrifice. Peace, G
Very very cool. :cool:

TheDukeUSMC
07-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Do you happen to have any samples of Pump? Will that give me that crazy freaky feeling like I want to squat 1000!

G Diesel
07-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Do you happen to have any samples of Pump? Will that give me that crazy freaky feeling like I want to squat 1000!

We aren't currently sampling Pump, but we do have several others available currently... We always try to hook up our military brethren who lay it on the line. Check your pm's bro. Peace, G

Travis71902
07-17-2006, 04:14 PM
I filled out those free sample forms months ago and still haven't received them.

BB2K
07-17-2006, 06:52 PM
I filled out those free sample forms months ago and still haven't received them.

I kidnapped them! or rather supplement napped them! muhahahahaha

G Diesel
07-18-2006, 06:38 AM

Hit me with a PM with your info bro and we'll hook ya up. Peace, G

Universal Rep
07-18-2006, 07:31 AM
The Shock/Storm sample will be on hold for the next two days, FYI. We should have it active again Friday. Thanks for your patience.

ForceLineBacker
07-18-2006, 07:36 AM
I also filled out the Shock free sample request and have not received it. But, because it is free I will be pateint.

I would love to see an Animal Pump sample, because I am dying to try it but have run out of money for supplements on my current stack, and want to see if it can replace my NO-Explode+Cellmass.

G Diesel
07-18-2006, 07:49 AM
I also filled out the Shock free sample request and have not received it. But, because it is free I will be pateint.

I would love to see an Animal Pump sample, because I am dying to try it but have run out of money for supplements on my current stack, and want to see if it can replace my NO-Explode+Cellmass.

When did you fill out the request bro?

ForceLineBacker
07-19-2006, 08:16 PM
When did you fill out the request bro?
Sorry, I thought I typed that, my fault. About a month/a month and a half ago.

Universal Rep
07-20-2006, 07:14 AM
Sorry, I thought I typed that, my fault. About a month/a month and a half ago.

PM me or G with your name and address. Will take care of ya with some extra goodies. Later.

BB2K
07-20-2006, 08:52 AM

I have filled it out the form several times but nothing yet. Maybe its due to the overwhelming repsonses? I hope they come soon!

G Diesel
07-20-2006, 09:38 AM
I have filled it out the form several times but nothing yet. Maybe its due to the overwhelming repsonses? I hope they come soon!

When was your request made bro? Apparently Shock Therapy samples were on backorder and as such holding up our filling of sample requests... Feel free to PM myself or Universal Rep with your full name and mailing info and we'll get them out to you as soon as they come in. We pride ourselves in responding quickly, so such an inconvenience certainly bothers us profoundly. Peace, G

Universal Rep
07-20-2006, 01:23 PM
On top of that, in the past week, we've been inundated with sample requests--we're talking about thousands of them. It'll take a while to get through them, so patience is much desired.

BB2K
07-20-2006, 01:56 PM
No rush at all, they are worth the wait.

ForceLineBacker
07-20-2006, 04:59 PM
On top of that, in the past week, we've been inundated with sample requests--we're talking about thousands of them. It'll take a while to get through them, so patience is much desired.
No problem, we appreciate the gester in the first place.

Universal Rep
07-21-2006, 05:43 AM
No problem, we appreciate the gester in the first place.

Thanks for the patience bro. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver--just didn't expect we have so much to deliver so soon. Later.

wm5holla
07-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Any Free Sample Left?

Travis71902
07-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Any apparel promo codes you guys can pm me? I'm thinking about getting a few shirts and a beanie...

bethestrongest
07-22-2006, 06:22 PM
Any samples of flex becuase i lift heavy and I need something for my joints and I just wanted to give flex a try!

Commonpremier21
07-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Any samples of flex becuase i lift heavy and I need something for my joints and I just wanted to give flex a try!

I don't believe a sample sized product will make any difference on your joints

Travis71902
07-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Any apparel promo codes you guys can pm me? I'm thinking about getting a few shirts and a beanie...

ttt

dirtydean12
07-23-2006, 10:32 PM
it would be cool to see Pump as a sample

Boom782
07-24-2006, 06:40 AM

What he said. I've been hearing lot of good things about Pump and would love to try it.

Have had great results with Shock/Storm stack and hear Pump is similiar if not better.

Universal Rep
07-24-2006, 08:57 AM

No plans for it DD, but if we get enough demand, who knows?

BB2K
07-24-2006, 09:07 AM
No plans for it DD, but if we get enough demand, who knows?

DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND.

Is that enough? lol

sobelik
07-24-2006, 10:13 AM
DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND.

Is that enough? lol
x100000000000000000000000000000

cupra16
07-24-2006, 11:22 AM
Any for the UK people :D?

you americans get everything so.....share haha :D

Universal Rep
07-24-2006, 12:09 PM

Is that enough? lol

x100000000000000000000000000000

My eyes hurt, so instead of counting, I put it down for two votes, haha.

Younglifter16
07-24-2006, 10:10 PM
pump sample would be sick. The product looks solid.

dan7681
07-24-2006, 10:32 PM
I Agree with the Pump sample requests

BB2K
07-25-2006, 06:10 AM
My eyes hurt, so instead of counting, I put it down for two votes, haha.

ok ok ok you win. lol

Universal Rep
07-25-2006, 07:48 AM
Alright, alright... You fellas win. I'll put in the request to Universal corporate. Once I hear anything, I'll let everyone know. Later.

BB2K
07-25-2006, 08:19 AM
Alright, alright... You fellas win. I'll put in the request to Universal corporate. Once I hear anything, I'll let everyone know. Later.

pssssst....I am writing this in invisible ink so nobody can see it but you...those guys really dont want your supps, only I do. So, as i am the only one who really wants your supps, you shouldnt give these others anything. Dont tell them I said this, they may retaliate against me, so shhhhh...ok I am running out of invisible ink so I better go now..catch ya later........

ForceLineBacker
07-25-2006, 08:25 AM
Sweet, If there was anything I could get in a free sample, Pump would be it at this moment. Dying to try it, but at this crucial stage in my training I can't be fooling around with supplements that don't work as well as the ones I am taking now.

Universal Rep
07-25-2006, 08:28 AM
pssssst....I am writing this in invisible ink so nobody can see it but you...those guys really want your supps. So, as i am one who really wants your supps, tell them I may retaliate against invisible ink..catch ya later........

Dude, I think your invisible ink pen is running out--missing a lot of words there. Why would you want to retaliate against invisible ink? I'm confused.

Universal Rep
07-25-2006, 08:30 AM
Sweet, If there was anything I could get in a free sample, Pump would be it at this moment. Dying to try it, but at this crucial stage in my training I can't be fooling around with supplements that don't work as well as the ones I am taking now.

For what it's worth, Pump comes with a full 100% money back guarantee. Try it, use it, reflect on it. If it works, you got the answer. If it doesn't, you got your money. Don't get simpler than that... But I think you won't be disappointed bro...

BB2K
07-25-2006, 08:34 AM
For what it's worth, Pump comes with a full 100% money back guarantee. Try it, use it, reflect on it. If it works, you got the answer. If it doesn't, you got your money. Don't get simpler than that... But I think you won't be disappointed bro...

You can get a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking your head up a cows butt, or you could just take the butchers word for it.

I like your guarantee bro, way to back it up!

Universal Rep
07-25-2006, 08:37 AM
You can get a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking your head up a cows butt, or you could just take the butchers word for it.

I like your guarantee bro, way to back it up!

Thanks man. When you go the extra mile to give customers that extra "peace of mind", it's a win-win situation. Yo B, have you tried the Pump yet? Or are you waiting for the sample first?

BB2K
07-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Thanks man. When you go the extra mile to give customers that extra "peace of mind", it's a win-win situation. Yo B, have you tried the Pump yet? Or are you waiting for the sample first?

I havent tried the PUMP as of yet, but I would love to try it of course. If a sample could be sent I would really appreciate it. I am looking for something to really get me through my workouts, I am doing Bill Stars 5 X 5 and after squats...i am toasted. lol Then comes deads and bench! whew!

no_strain_no_ga
07-25-2006, 09:23 AM
I agree with the sample of PUMP!

strawser9
07-25-2006, 10:21 AM
shock therapy link isn't working...i think it told me to **** OFF, jk,

Universal Rep
07-25-2006, 10:40 AM

Thanks for the heads up bro, but as I understand it, the sample link was taken down for a couple days due to overwhelming demand--we simply couldn't keep up. That and the fact that, because of that aforementioned demand, we ran out of Shock Therapy. Long story short, we're hoping to have it back up soon.

dirtydean12
07-25-2006, 12:47 PM
You should get bb.com to throw in a sample of Pump in orders for a few weeks and see how it affects sales. If it's that good and people use it and see that, they'd be more inclined to buy rather than checking to see if anyone did a review on it.

ForceLineBacker
07-25-2006, 01:00 PM
Oh, didn't know that. In that case, I might have to go pick some up.

Already running this stack:

NO-Explode
Cellmass
Xtend
Gakic
Leukic
SizeOn (at nights, replaces off day 2nd cellmass serving)
Animal Pak
On whey
MM
XF UP
ZMA
And the basics and some other vitamins and minerals, cissus soon probably

Universal Rep
07-25-2006, 01:04 PM
Oh, didn't know that. In that case, I might have to go pick some up.

Yeah, not enough guys know about our guarantee. But it's one of the ways we stand behind our product. Behind every single product we manufacture.

boyscouT
07-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Just wanted to say I also agree with the samples of Pump!

Universal Rep
07-25-2006, 01:24 PM

The link is active again. Just remember, we're still backordered on the Shock Therapy. So we'll hold all the requests until the Shock comes back online next month.

http://www.universalnutrition.com/shocktherapy/sample.cfm

tattoojay
07-26-2006, 11:15 AM
I think I know why everything was on backorder....cause G sent it all to me! There had to easily be a few hundred $$ worth of stuff in those boxes. I know my rep #s dont count for much, but know that theres a couple hundred Marines standing behind these! So, a big THANKS from us to you guys for all the samples and gear you sent out to us!

-From Iraq

G Diesel
07-26-2006, 01:37 PM
I think I know why everything was on backorder....cause G sent it all to me! There had to easily be a few hundred $$ worth of stuff in those boxes. I know my rep #s dont count for much, but know that theres a couple hundred Marines standing behind these! So, a big THANKS from us to you guys for all the samples and gear you sent out to us!

-From Iraq

Nah bro... Thank you. Hope you and the boys enjoy the care package. Peace, G

boyscouT
07-26-2006, 02:01 PM
You the man G.

tattoojay, thanks to you and everyone over in Iraq for serving our country.

sobelik
07-26-2006, 03:42 PM
Thank you sooo much for Pump Samples!!! Send me as many as you want!!!

ForceLineBacker
07-26-2006, 03:59 PM

-From Iraq
Awesome, you guys really deserve it!

tattoojay
07-27-2006, 11:21 AM

tattoojay, thanks to you and everyone over in Iraq for serving our country.

Awesome, you guys really deserve it!
Thanks for alll the support guys!

TheDukeUSMC
07-28-2006, 11:11 AM
Animal Reps:

Awsome results so far with The Pak. It's the only multi for this U.S Marine! Defintly helps me during competion

I requested some samples of your other products (I do not recall which). 10 days ago. Are things backed up with all the other crazy Animal lovers ordering samples? Gotta train hard like an Animal!

About the Pak. Is there any difference between taking all the pills at once OR can I can 3, then maybe 1 hour later take 3, then repeat...or would it be best simply to take all at once with plenty of water. Just curious

Animal is #1!

Universal Rep
07-28-2006, 12:41 PM
Animal Reps:

Awsome results so far with The Pak. It's the only multi for this U.S Marine! Defintly helps me during competion

I requested some samples of your other products (I do not recall which). 10 days ago. Are things backed up with all the other crazy Animal lovers ordering samples? Gotta train hard like an Animal!

About the Pak. Is there any difference between taking all the pills at once OR can I can 3, then maybe 1 hour later take 3, then repeat...or would it be best simply to take all at once with plenty of water. Just curious

Animal is #1!

Unfortunately yes... In the past few weeks, we must have gotten a couple thousand requests. Currently we're all out Shock Therapy samples, so it's holding up the Storm samples too. Be patient and we hope to have everything back up next month. As for the Pak, thanks for the kind words. In general, the product is best taken all at once. But it can be divided up, if needed.

BB2K
07-28-2006, 01:52 PM
I tried the pak a while back and loved it. It did make me piss gold but i love the way i felt and the results i got from it. Maybe i will up the water intake in my future pak trials.

sobelik
07-28-2006, 08:41 PM
Any word on when the samples of Animal Pump will be dispersed?

kendog
07-28-2006, 10:06 PM
Any way I could do a high dose EAA log with EAA Stack? Serious, I'm always in a high stress time with anxiety and right now I'm cutting. A thorough detailed log is promised. I could report the benefits of mega dosing EAA, if I were to find any.

CaptainFaclon15
07-28-2006, 10:39 PM
what about the real gains sample??
i signed up and am wondering the shipping time??
thank u

i love pump btw :) :)

07-29-2006, 04:28 AM
how about some samples outside of the US... to... let's say... Australia! :D

BB2K
07-29-2006, 06:40 AM
Do we get free HOT wings with these free supps too?

BiggJohn
07-29-2006, 08:41 AM
Do we get free HOT wings with these free supps too?

I'm surprise you're still here.

BB2K
07-29-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm surprise you're still here.

why? did you miss me?

strawser9
07-31-2006, 10:57 AM
thanks universal...got my real gains/storm sample today

do you guys usually throw 2 storms in there or should i feel lucky???

Oxycodone
07-31-2006, 11:09 AM
Is it possible for canadians? Im willing to pay all the shipping.
Thanx

Universal Rep
07-31-2006, 11:24 AM
thanks universal...got my real gains/storm sample today

do you guys usually throw 2 storms in there or should i feel lucky???

Maybe... Customer service 101--underpromise, overdeliver.

Universal Rep
07-31-2006, 11:25 AM
Is it possible for canadians? Im willing to pay all the shipping.
Thanx

Sorry man. You could pay for it, but there's no guarantee it'd make it to ya.

WorkingOnTheDream
07-31-2006, 01:30 PM
Well, just applied for Storm/Shock sample; hopefully it'll kick up my energy for my 5:30 am workout...

Also, as a side note, I just ordered Animal Pak to try out for a daily staple (my current vitamin is running out, and I found a pretty decent price on the Pak). It being a mult-vit, I'm not expecting anything noticeable, but thought I'd share :)

I also ordered a bottle of Flex. Haven't been noticing too much with cissus for my shoulder and elbow, so I'm upping the cissus dosage, and going to throw Flex into the mix. Stupid shoulder!

Thanks for the samples opportunities, guys, I really appreciate it!

Universal Rep
07-31-2006, 01:49 PM
Well, just applied for Storm/Shock sample; hopefully it'll kick up my energy for my 5:30 am workout...

Also, as a side note, I just ordered Animal Pak to try out for a daily staple (my current vitamin is running out, and I found a pretty decent price on the Pak). It being a mult-vit, I'm not expecting anything noticeable, but thought I'd share :)

I also ordered a bottle of Flex. Haven't been noticing too much with cissus for my shoulder and elbow, so I'm upping the cissus dosage, and going to throw Flex into the mix. Stupid shoulder!

Thanks for the samples opportunities, guys, I really appreciate it!

The fact that we're out of Shock samples will hold things up bro. But be patient. Regarding Animal Flex, why not finish up the cissus and then run the Flex alone?

Universal Rep
07-31-2006, 01:52 PM
For the month of August, we'll be running Real Gains and Storm samples. Anyone interested, check out our free samples link at www.universalnutrition.com.

For those who've requested the Shock Therapy/Storm samples, patience. The packages are being help up by Shock Therapy... We ran out of Shock Therapy due to huge demand. Not to worry--anyone who got their request in recently will have it shipped once Shock is back in stock.

boyscouT
08-01-2006, 04:20 AM
For the month of August, we'll be running Real Gains and Storm samples. Anyone interested, check out our free samples link at www.universalnutrition.com.

For those who've requested the Shock Therapy/Storm samples, patience. The packages are being help up by Shock Therapy... We ran out of Shock Therapy due to huge demand. Not to worry--anyone who got their request in recently will have it shipped once Shock is back in stock.
Sweet! :cool:

WorkingOnTheDream
08-01-2006, 05:17 AM
Regarding Animal Flex, why not finish up the cissus and then run the Flex alone?

Well, I'm pretty tired of constant pain in my shoulder, so I'm running every darn thing I can lay my hands on.

If things work, I understand you wanting Flex to be the obvious cure, but at this point I'm running everything I can.

ForceLineBacker
08-01-2006, 11:51 AM

Sweet!

dvsness
08-03-2006, 09:55 AM
thanks, g and rep. i really appreciate the chance to sample more products from your great line. and to whomever 'trainer@animalpak.com' is, thanks for the great info and advice.

G Diesel
08-03-2006, 10:31 AM
thanks, g and rep. i really appreciate the chance to sample more products from your great line. and to whomever 'trainer@animalpak.com' is, thanks for the great info and advice.

Thanks bro. Good question... Questions sent to the email address, trainer@animalpak.com, are not answered by any one individual. Depending on the question, it can be answered by our own customer service department or the athletes themselves--competitive bodybuilders and powerlifters. We think this is one of our coolest features that not many people know about--getting answers from a pro. This is similar to our "Ask The Pros" feature. I get questions myself and respond to people personally. Peace.

dvsness
08-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Thanks bro. Good question... Questions sent to the email address, trainer@animalpak.com, are not answered by any one individual. Depending on the question, it can be answered by our own customer service department or the athletes themselves--competitive bodybuilders and powerlifters. We think this is one of our coolest features that not many people know about--getting answers from a pro. This is similar to our "Ask The Pros" feature. I get questions myself and respond to people personally. Peace.

you're welcome, but i am not your 'bro'! us females use your supps and advice, too! ;-)

Universal Rep
08-03-2006, 11:04 AM
Fellas, thought I'd mention... We're officially looking into Animal Pump samples. Don't know when, don't know how, but we will be sampling it in the near future.

Universal Rep
08-03-2006, 11:05 AM
you're welcome, but i am not your 'bro'! us females use your supps and advice, too! ;-)

Respect, G, respect.

BB2K
08-03-2006, 11:07 AM
you know what would be AWESOME? If someone came out with an oderless, tasteless whey protein drink. Like that fiberone stuff, it mixes in anything and you cant taste it. Wish whey was like that. it would be nice to get 25 to 50 grams of protein in per serving. i love whey vanillia but while at work it is hard to get it in and all that, no time. plus going outside in the heat afterwords makes ya wanna puke it up.

G Diesel
08-03-2006, 11:08 AM

My apologies dvsness... I know the females can be just as hardcore. This place desperately needs a lady's touch any damn way. Peace, G

kevinho
08-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Fellas, thought I'd mention... We're officially looking into Animal Pump samples. Don't know when, don't know how, but we will be sampling it in the near future.

that would be most definitly cool. always looking into trying animal products. never know which ones on a count of low budget.

xjae
08-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Hey man thanks so much for the samples and I know shock therapy is not in stock because of the high demand!! but would I still get mine? I wanna do a work out stacking shock therapy/storm one day and I have the storm but I'm missing the shock therapy. Please let me know.

jason_e
08-05-2006, 02:31 PM
just wanted to say got my samples today! thanks.
jason

strawser9
08-06-2006, 10:51 AM
UNIVERSAL: you guys are the best...no seriously

1st, i got my free sample of real gains and storm(got 2 of both) earlier this week.

2nd, i JUST now got another free sample pack...what was in it? 2 real gains, 2 storms, AND 2 shock therapy's...

now that is what i call some free samples^^^

TheDukeUSMC
08-06-2006, 01:04 PM
I got all my free goodies in the mail! Universal rocks! I also went out and got my 3rd can of The Pak. Thanks to the Animal team!

BB2K
08-06-2006, 03:04 PM
man as soon as i can i am going to have to get me some animal pak. That stuff is the shiz, i tried it a while back and it was great, i can only imagine how much better it is now! I filled out the forms for a few samples but will just buy me some animal pak asap!

ForceLineBacker
08-06-2006, 06:09 PM
Still nothing here, and I PM'ed Gdiesel my info. :(

EDIT:

Holy crap! Just checked the mail, got 6 free samples of stuff! UNIVERSAL ROCKS, thanks guys! I will continue to buy from you just for your customer service.

Universal Rep
08-07-2006, 07:39 AM
UNIVERSAL: you guys are the best...no seriously

1st, i got my free sample of real gains and storm(got 2 of both) earlier this week.

2nd, i JUST now got another free sample pack...what was in it? 2 real gains, 2 storms, AND 2 shock therapy's...

now that is what i call some free samples^^^

Hey strawser, you sure you got the Shock Therapy samples? I don't think they're back in stock yet. Anyone else get the Shock samples?

JustLost
08-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Hey strawser, you sure you got the Shock Therapy samples? I don't think they're back in stock yet. Anyone else get the Shock samples?

Not I. :(

Holy crap! Just checked the mail, got 6 free samples of stuff! UNIVERSAL ROCKS, thanks guys! I will continue to buy from you just for your customer service.

Man, some people get all the deals!

;)

ForceLineBacker
08-07-2006, 12:05 PM
I got 1 shock sample in a pack with storm and real gains, and in another envelope I got storm, real gains, and Uni MRP

Universal Rep
08-07-2006, 12:09 PM
I got 1 shock sample in a pack with storm and real gains, and in another envelope I got storm, real gains, and Uni MRP

You got that within the past week? PM with what state you're in. Trying to figure something out bro. Thanks.

BB2K
08-07-2006, 12:54 PM
I got my samples in today and they look awesome. I got them within a week as well. I got shock therapy, storm and real gains. Cant wait to try them! Thanks bro!

strawser9
08-07-2006, 01:43 PM
i'll just post it up...MICHIGAN!

got 2 SHOCK therapy(unless they just filled the packet with something else, i'll be using it today...)

so it must be back in stock!

jason_e
08-07-2006, 01:45 PM
i didnt get shock therapy :(

Universal Rep
08-07-2006, 01:52 PM
i'll just post it up...MICHIGAN!

got 2 SHOCK therapy(unless they just filled the packet with something else, i'll be using it today...)

so it must be back in stock!

Thanks for the update bro. You in Wolverine or Spartan country?

xjae
08-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Soooo those who didn't get the shock therapy samples will be getting them sometime soon?

strawser9
08-08-2006, 05:41 AM
warrior territory ;)

lol, i'm closer to ANN ARBOR than LANSING...but i go to WAYNE STATE UNI, in detroit! its actually a very nice school for the location!

(and deep down, i've always been a gator fan! growing up watching danny wuerfell throwing those bombs to jaquez green, reidel anthony, and ike hilliard...nothing beats the long ball! i actually idolized them so much that i became a WR/db in high school...too bad i wasn't one of the few tall, fast white people in our country! i miss playin so much :()

dvsness
08-08-2006, 08:27 AM
no shock therapy here, but i did get storm, real gains strawberry and unisyn strawberry. i just had the unisyn and i really liked it. strawberry shakes usually taste either overly sweet or bitter to me, but thi was good. will buy thanks, g!

(still not your bro ;-))
vanessa

Universal Rep
08-08-2006, 08:45 AM
Soooo those who didn't get the shock therapy samples will be getting them sometime soon?

As soon as we're back in stock, all the backorders will be shipped. We're guessing they'll back in stock in the next two weeks or so. Thanks for your patience bro.

Universal Rep
08-08-2006, 08:47 AM
warrior territory ;)

lol, i'm closer to ANN ARBOR than LANSING...but i go to WAYNE STATE UNI, in detroit! its actually a very nice school for the location!

(and deep down, i've always been a gator fan! growing up watching danny wuerfell throwing those bombs to jaquez green, reidel anthony, and ike hilliard...nothing beats the long ball! i actually idolized them so much that i became a WR/db in high school...too bad i wasn't one of the few tall, fast white people in our country! i miss playin so much :()

Awesome strawser. Study hard bro.

Universal Rep
08-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Public service announcement fellas... Due to a glitch in our sample request form, addresses with a Hawaii mailing address weren't an option. This will be updated and corrected shortly for all of our samples. Apologies to our brothers in HI.

Nights
08-08-2006, 02:05 PM
Nice, got my samples today. Came within a week. Storm, UniSyn, and Real Gains. Just had the MRP and it's great.

I'll look into more of your stuff in the future. Probably recommend it to people, too. I just got a job at the Vitamin Shoppe, haha.

TT22
08-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Yeah i just got 3 samples. I want to say thanks.

If you ever need any testers*wink* ill do it for free!

lol

TT22

awright329
08-09-2006, 05:50 AM
hope there is still more left. I just filled out the info

kevinho
08-09-2006, 01:01 PM
truthfully i only ordered the free samples just cause it was free.

but...wow..after trying it. i went out and bought shock, storm and when enough money real gains.

Universal Rep
08-09-2006, 01:10 PM
Nice, got my samples today. Came within a week. Storm, UniSyn, and Real Gains. Just had the MRP and it's great.

I'll look into more of your stuff in the future. Probably recommend it to people, too. I just got a job at the Vitamin Shoppe, haha.

VS? Congrats bro. In that case, we're gonna have to send you some more samples, haha.

Whereabouts man? In Jersey? My boy G Diesel's gonna be doing some demos for VS in Jersey in the next couple months. Shoot me a PM if ya want. Later.

Universal Rep
08-09-2006, 01:12 PM
hope there is still more left. I just filled out the info

Only thing backordered is Shock Therapy. Demand has been through the roof. Don't worry A. We're always sampling--rotating samples every month. This month is about Real Gains and Storm, so check out universalnutrition.com and look for the sample section. Later.

Universal Rep
08-09-2006, 01:13 PM
truthfully i only ordered the free samples just cause it was free.

but...wow..after trying it. i went out and bought shock, storm and when enough money real gains.

Awesome bro... The triple stack, eh?

Boom782
08-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Hmm, I see people saying they have been recently recieving their samples after only inquiring a week or two ago. I think its been about a month since I sent out my info and nothin yet.

Im mainly interested in the real gains samples. I have used both Shock Therapy and Storm and love the stack. I am currently using it in fact. Have never tried real gains though and am considering bulking soon, so would love to try some of that.

Universal Rep
08-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Hmm, I see people saying they have been recently recieving their samples after only inquiring a week or two ago. I think its been about a month since I sent out my info and nothin yet.

Im mainly interested in the real gains samples. I have used both Shock Therapy and Storm and love the stack. I am currently using it in fact. Have never tried real gains though and am considering bulking soon, so would love to try some of that.

PM with your name and address bro. I'll look into it right away.

Universal Rep
08-14-2006, 01:21 PM
We're hoping to get Shock Therapy samples back in stock in the next two weeks. For those who've put in their request for the Shock/Storm combo pack, your requests will be fulfilled once the Shock's back in stock. Thanks for your patience fellas.

no_strain_no_ga
08-14-2006, 01:30 PM
anyway I can pm you information so I can get a combo pack or just samples, whatever :)

Universal Rep
08-14-2006, 01:36 PM
anyway I can pm you information so I can get a combo pack or just samples, whatever :)

You can, but the best bet is to use the form. PMing me or G Diesel could take longer cuz we might not always check our PMs or our boxes might be full...

Here's the link for Real Gains:

http://www.universalnutrition.com/sample/

no_strain_no_ga
08-14-2006, 01:49 PM
You can, but the best bet is to use the form. PMing me or G Diesel could take longer cuz we might not always check our PMs or our boxes might be full...

Here's the link for Real Gains:

http://www.universalnutrition.com/sample/
Silly Goose, Check your pm and see if it isn't full :)

I'll just pm you, no rush

ripped_holla
08-14-2006, 03:13 PM
Really looking forward to whatever ends up at my doorstep. Filled out all the forms back when this was 'new'. However I realize these are FREE samples so I'm certainly not complaining. Appreciate your offering them.

rlyon
08-15-2006, 07:36 AM
Hey guys, the link for SHock is down, I get an error page. I know it's on backorder, but are you no longer taking free sample requests for it?

geekgod
08-15-2006, 02:42 PM
thanks Universal Nutrition i asked for the free sample of "real gains" and you guys shipped it out to me in about two weeks!! not only that but ya sent me some Storm as well. I just wanted to say thanks for the samples and showing a true display of customer service, may i add that i voted universal for some of the supplements of the year :) once again thanks for everything,

yours truly, the geek god

no_strain_no_ga
08-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Hey guys, the link for SHock is down, I get an error page. I know it's on backorder, but are you no longer taking free sample requests for it?
Universal Rep said that they are out of stock right now. They should have them in a couple weeks

SavageOne
08-15-2006, 04:30 PM
Seriously, this is the fastest sample packet that I've ever received. Within a week and a half it arrived. Many thanks to Universal!

Universal Rep
08-16-2006, 05:48 AM
Really looking forward to whatever ends up at my doorstep. Filled out all the forms back when this was 'new'. However I realize these are FREE samples so I'm certainly not complaining. Appreciate your offering them.

Did ya get hooked up bro?

Universal Rep
08-16-2006, 05:49 AM

Not currently as we're out of stock. But if you got your request in before the page was taken down, you'll get yours once in back in... This month, we're samplng Real Gains & Storm together. Later.

Universal Rep
08-16-2006, 05:50 AM
thanks Universal Nutrition i asked for the free sample of "real gains" and you guys shipped it out to me in about two weeks!! not only that but ya sent me some Storm as well. I just wanted to say thanks for the samples and showing a true display of customer service, may i add that i voted universal for some of the supplements of the year :) once again thanks for everything,

yours truly, the geek god

Thanks for the props. We do our best.

awright329
08-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Not currently as we're out of stock. But if you got your request in before the page was taken down, you'll get yours once in back in... This month, we're samplng Real Gains & Storm together. Later.

sweet, I put it in last week. Does that mean I will be getting both?

ripped_holla
08-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Did ya get hooked up bro?
No, not yet. I've been religiously checking the mail daily. :D

Universal Rep
08-16-2006, 12:33 PM
No, not yet. I've been religiously checking the mail daily. :D

Yo, has it been more than two weeks? In general, that's how long things have been running... Though lately, because we've been swamped by requests, things may have slipped through the cracks. If it has with you, let me apologize on behalf of the Company. PM me with your name and addy and I'll take care of ya. Later.

Universal Rep
08-16-2006, 01:45 PM
I've been told Shock Therapy samples are back in stock. For anyone who requested one recently, we'll begin filling orders later this week. Later.

ripped_holla
08-16-2006, 03:27 PM
Yo, has it been more than two weeks? In general, that's how long things have been running... Though lately, because we've been swamped by requests, things may have slipped through the cracks. If it has with you, let me apologize on behalf of the Company. PM me with your name and addy and I'll take care of ya. Later.
PM sent, thanks!

boyscouT
08-16-2006, 03:40 PM
I've been told Shock Therapy samples are back in stock. For anyone who requested one recently, we'll begin filling orders later this week. Later.
Sweet!

Universal Rep
08-17-2006, 06:18 AM
PM sent, thanks!

Received. Will take care of it ASAP bro.

Universal Rep
08-17-2006, 06:22 AM
Just one other thing to add--the new samples that came in are the new Grape Shock Therapy. This is the first time we're sampling this flavor, so all you lucky fellas who've been waiting patiently, you'll be the first to get this flavor.

As for the general public, we'll officially begin sampling Grape Shock Therapy in September. We'll have plenty to go 'round, but at the rate we've been getting requests lately, who knows how long it'll last...

Seroph4x
08-17-2006, 06:26 AM
can you ship to Australia? if so, please tell me here and i'll pm you my address and details etc

thanks!

Matt

Universal Rep
08-18-2006, 06:08 AM
can you ship to Australia? if so, please tell me here and i'll pm you my address and details etc

thanks!

Matt

Sorry brother, only to the U.S. If you need any contact info for Australia, PM me. Later.

Universal Rep
08-18-2006, 06:09 AM
PM sent, thanks!

Just following up ripped... Let me know you got your package. Later.

dvsness
08-18-2006, 08:02 AM

sweet! can't wait!

Seroph4x
08-18-2006, 08:13 AM
Sorry brother, only to the U.S. If you need any contact info for Australia, PM me. Later.
:( ok thanks

ripped_holla
08-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Just following up ripped... Let me know you got your package. Later.
Thanks, got your PM, I'll let you know when it comes in and how I liked it.

TheDukeUSMC
08-19-2006, 11:32 AM
I got my samples pretty quick. I've taken everything except the Real Gains (saving it). I love the CD, the log book and the catolog. Universal is defintly my product of choice. In 10 more days I've got to get my 4th can of The Pak. Thanks guys for keeping this Marine pumping!

Boom782
08-19-2006, 02:49 PM
PM with your name and address bro. I'll look into it right away.

Recieved two samples of Strawberry Real Gains today. Thanks a bunch bro. Im sure its a product Ill be purchasing soon if its half as good as the reputation it recieves.

cvtsboss
08-19-2006, 07:52 PM
Do you sell Storm at any retail locations? Still got samples? Have not been able to find it at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.

CutUpShoNuff
08-19-2006, 08:52 PM
I heard about this forum through a close friend who raves about the promos. I would like to participate in anything that you have to offer. I have been lifting off/on for about 3 years. It's hard to keep a routine in the Marine Corps. However, I have time finally set aside for building my body once again. I'm currently 5'5'' 165, with probably bf% of about 10% or more, I'm not sure, although I will get measured tomorrow. Attached are pics of me from May 2005, in my prime, before I went downhill. Thanks!

srombado
08-19-2006, 11:12 PM
I went to the site but I don't see Shock Therapy under free samples. Is there any way I can get some?

Universal Rep
08-21-2006, 06:50 AM
sweet, I put it in last week. Does that mean I will be getting both?

Last week? Probably not. For August, we're only doing Real Gains and Storm for the most part... We'll start up the Shock Therapy again (the newest Grape flavor) come September 1st...

Seroph4x
08-21-2006, 06:51 AM
im crying tears of whey...

Universal Rep
08-21-2006, 06:52 AM
I got my samples pretty quick. I've taken everything except the Real Gains (saving it). I love the CD, the log book and the catolog. Universal is defintly my product of choice. In 10 more days I've got to get my 4th can of The Pak. Thanks guys for keeping this Marine pumping!

Enjoy bro... Looks like you got quite the care package...

Universal Rep
08-21-2006, 06:53 AM
Recieved two samples of Strawberry Real Gains today. Thanks a bunch bro. Im sure its a product Ill be purchasing soon if its half as good as the reputation it recieves.

Glad we could be of service bro. Put 'em to good use and give any feedback if you get the chance, good, bad or indifferent. Later.

Seroph4x
08-21-2006, 06:54 AM
so just cos im from australia i miss out

that sucks whey tears.

Universal Rep
08-21-2006, 06:56 AM
Do you sell Storm at any retail locations? Still got samples? Have not been able to find it at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.

Yes, Storm is available in retail locations across the country and internationally. Give our customer service guys a call at 800-872-0101 and they should be able to track a retailer down for ya. Storm samples are free and available here:

http://www.universalnutrition.com/storm/form.cfm

Universal Rep
08-21-2006, 06:59 AM
I heard about this forum through a close friend who raves about the promos. I would like to participate in anything that you have to offer. I have been lifting off/on for about 3 years. It's hard to keep a routine in the Marine Corps. However, I have time finally set aside for building my body once again. I'm currently 5'5'' 165, with probably bf% of about 10% or more, I'm not sure, although I will get measured tomorrow. Attached are pics of me from May 2005, in my prime, before I went downhill. Thanks!

Damn bro, the hard work has paid off... Props man. Be happy to send ya some free samples. All you gotta do is check back at universalnutrition.com every month to see what we're sampling. This month, it's Storm and Real Gains. Just click here bro:

http://www.universalnutrition.com/storm/form.cfm

When you get a chance, PM G Diesel...

Universal Rep
08-21-2006, 07:01 AM
I went to the site but I don't see Shock Therapy under free samples. Is there any way I can get some?

We'll be sampling the newest Grape Shock Therapy September 1st bro. Right now we're only sampling Storm and Real Gains...

Universal Rep
08-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Fellas, good news. I got a box of samples for our 100% whey isolate product Ultra Iso Whey. If anyone is interested in Fruit Punch samples, PM me. Usual rules apply: (1) 18 years old or older (2) U.S. resident (3) can't have won anything from us in the past 30 days. Be quick--this box won't last long. Later.

Iceman85
08-21-2006, 10:48 AM
Fellas, good news. I got a box of samples for our 100% whey isolate product Ultra Iso Whey. If anyone is interested in Fruit Punch samples, PM me. Usual rules apply: (1) 18 years old or older (2) U.S. resident (3) can't have won anything from us in the past 30 days. Be quick--this box won't last long. Later.

Mark me down...sent you a PM.

ripped_holla
08-21-2006, 12:37 PM
Got my goodies in the mail today - 2 samples of strawberry Real Gains, 2 of Storm, 1 of Shock Therapy. Haven't had much time to read up on the literature that came with them but I will do so tonight.

The Shock is exclusively preworkout if my memory serves. I think I'll try the Real Gains postworkout or as part of a homemade MRP. Usage suggestions would be appreciated...

kevinho
08-21-2006, 12:42 PM
Real Gains can be used in between meals, it's made so you don't feel full/bloated feeling but get the calories you need. :D

boyscouT
08-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Got my goodies in the mail today - 2 samples of strawberry Real Gains, 2 of Storm, 1 of Shock Therapy. Haven't had much time to read up on the literature that came with them but I will do so tonight.

The Shock is exclusively preworkout if my memory serves. I think I'll try the Real Gains postworkout or as part of a homemade MRP. Usage suggestions would be appreciated...
Same here!

1 sample of strawberry Real Gains
1 sample of Storm
1 sample of Shock Therapy

Thanks Universal!

Boom782
08-21-2006, 07:26 PM
Glad we could be of service bro. Put 'em to good use and give any feedback if you get the chance, good, bad or indifferent. Later.

Thanks again for the samples. Here is a link to my review.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=11234792#post11234792

Seroph4x
08-21-2006, 07:34 PM
can someone pm me those supplements please.

Vengeance187
08-21-2006, 07:57 PM
Hey, I'd like a sample of anything you can send.
I filled in the form for the Shock/Storm sample combo a long time ago(about 2-3 months) and never recieved anything. I've always suspected it was because I've never bought anything from Universal before, and that that's why they ask on the form. But of course, anyone can lie and say they have anyway, but I don't lie.:cool:

Your PM box is full, so I posted here.

Boom782
08-22-2006, 06:40 AM
I filled in the form for the Shock/Storm sample combo a long time ago(about 2-3 months) and never recieved anything. I've always suspected it was because I've never bought anything from Universal before, and that that's why they ask on the form. But of course, anyone can lie and say they have anyway, but I don't lie.:cool:

Ditto. Tried sending a PM but your box is full slacker. :p

Universal Rep
08-22-2006, 08:23 AM

Yo V, could be that you weren't 18, or that you didn't have a U.S. mailing address, or that you got something from us in the past 30 days. If none of those apply, then it might have just slipped through the cracks. If that's the case, let me apologize on behalf of Universal. Though we're not proud of it, from time to time, this sometimes happens (past few weeks we've been getting thousands of requests a week). I do know Universal's been out of Shock Therapy for some time now, and as a result, the requests weren't being processed (the backordered requests are now going out as Shock is back in). In any event, PM me with your name and address bro and I'll check on it for ya. Either way, we'll take care of ya. Later bro.

Universal Rep
08-22-2006, 08:24 AM
Ditto. Tried sending a PM but your box is full slacker. :p

Haha, it's from all you fellas looking to score some samples...
PMs cleared bro.

DirtyDozen727
08-22-2006, 12:49 PM
Universal Rep - On all of these links I'm getting an error, do you know what's going on

Universal Rep
08-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Universal Rep - On all of these links I'm getting an error, do you know what's going on

The web guy was making some changes, consolidating the different forms. Should be working now...

http://www.universalnutrition.com/realgains_storm/form.cfm

DirtyDozen727
08-22-2006, 04:06 PM
Thanks a lot man I appreciate it, gotta say I'm excited for this to come :)

MeadeJ9
08-22-2006, 04:47 PM
I just got Real Gains and Storm samples (1 each) in the mail the other day, havent tried the real gains yet, but the storm is awesome **** taste and mixes GREAT, thanks alot universal

Liquid_diet
08-22-2006, 06:26 PM
I just got a real gains, storm, AND shock therapy sample today. Thanks Universal. I'll post my thoughts when I get done with my Nitrobolic Extreme log in a few weeks. I'm sure I won't be dissapointed.

Universal Rep
08-23-2006, 08:26 AM
Enjoy fellas.

ripped_holla
08-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Shock Therapy Review - Grape Flavor

Was about to head to the gym but realized I had these samples. So I opened up the Shock Therapy - the pre-workout booster - and mixed it up in about 10oz of cold water. Was very powdery and mixed very well.

Taste was so-so. I could definitely taste the grape flavor but the aftertaste left something to be desired. I could really taste the artificial sweetener aftertaste. Going down it was fine though, perfectly drinkable as long as you had a piece of gum ready to go when you were finished.

Didn't see a dramatic "pump" in the gym, but felt some energy. During my first set of box squats I noticed some "jitterniness" (is that a word?) as I was loading up the bar. Almost like a caffeine buzz but not exactly. But it was a hopped-up feeling to be sure and it lasted throughout the workout. Made everything really enjoyable. Don't think it contributed much directly to strength levels but it made me feel like I could move more weight than usual, which is a good thing.

Meant to put the Real Gains sample into my postworkout shake instead of my ON whey but had all the dry ingredients in the bottle before I remembered. So that will have to wait until the next workout. Still have the Storm samples as well, but since they're flavored I'll either use one pre-workout or mix it up separately post-workout.

Overall I'd give the Shock Therapy 3.5/5. I felt some sort of energy boost but no real pump enhancement. Taste was okay but could be improved upon. I look forward to sampling the rest of the Universal line.

Universal Rep
08-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Shock Therapy Review - Grape Flavor

Was about to head to the gym but realized I had these samples. So I opened up the Shock Therapy - the pre-workout booster - and mixed it up in about 10oz of cold water. Was very powdery and mixed very well.

Taste was so-so. I could definitely taste the grape flavor but the aftertaste left something to be desired. I could really taste the artificial sweetener aftertaste. Going down it was fine though, perfectly drinkable as long as you had a piece of gum ready to go when you were finished.

Didn't see a dramatic "pump" in the gym, but felt some energy. During my first set of box squats I noticed some "jitterniness" (is that a word?) as I was loading up the bar. Almost like a caffeine buzz but not exactly. But it was a hopped-up feeling to be sure and it lasted throughout the workout. Made everything really enjoyable. Don't think it contributed much directly to strength levels but it made me feel like I could move more weight than usual, which is a good thing.

Meant to put the Real Gains sample into my postworkout shake instead of my ON whey but had all the dry ingredients in the bottle before I remembered. So that will have to wait until the next workout. Still have the Storm samples as well, but since they're flavored I'll either use one pre-workout or mix it up separately post-workout.

Overall I'd give the Shock Therapy 3.5/5. I felt some sort of energy boost but no real pump enhancement. Taste was okay but could be improved upon. I look forward to sampling the rest of the Universal line.

Thanks for the feedback bro. Much obliged.

edvanp
08-24-2006, 12:09 PM
I had a chance to sample Storm and Shock Therapy. My reviews:

Shock Therapy. I had the grape tasting flavor. It mixed up well, tasted fine and I had a very good workout 30 minutes later. I had a good pump and didn't experience any negative effects. My first impression was very good and I'll consider purchasing this product when it comes time to buy a preworkout product. Thumbs up!

Storm. Easy mixing, taste was ok, not great, not repulsive either. Had a good workout following this. The only negative for me was that I felt pretty bloated later and that probably has to do with it containing creatine monohydrate. Mono is not good for me at all, I'd be considered a non-responder or a "bloater". CEE is ok, but I can't take Mono. The ingedients look solid and I think it would be a good supplement for those who do well with Mono.

I still have a package of Strawberry Real Gains to sample and will report on that when I try it. Thanks to Universal for the samples! I hope to purchase some shock therapy in the near future.

Universal Rep
08-24-2006, 01:54 PM
I had a chance to sample Storm and Shock Therapy. My reviews:

Shock Therapy. I had the grape tasting flavor. It mixed up well, tasted fine and I had a very good workout 30 minutes later. I had a good pump and didn't experience any negative effects. My first impression was very good and I'll consider purchasing this product when it comes time to buy a preworkout product. Thumbs up!

Storm. Easy mixing, taste was ok, not great, not repulsive either. Had a good workout following this. The only negative for me was that I felt pretty bloated later and that probably has to do with it containing creatine monohydrate. Mono is not good for me at all, I'd be considered a non-responder or a "bloater". CEE is ok, but I can't take Mono. The ingedients look solid and I think it would be a good supplement for those who do well with Mono.

I still have a package of Strawberry Real Gains to sample and will report on that when I try it. Thanks to Universal for the samples! I hope to purchase some shock therapy in the near future.

Thanks for the review E. Bloated on the Storm? That's weird. That's the opposite of what we're hearing. Anyway, glad you got the samples bro.

dvsness
08-25-2006, 08:25 AM
hey - i got my animal arms dvd - thanks!

G Diesel
08-25-2006, 08:49 AM
hey - i got my animal arms dvd - thanks!

We're pretty proud of it, dvs... Let us know what you think after you get a chance to check it out. There is more where that came from coming soon. Peace, G

Frank_The_Tank
08-25-2006, 09:50 AM
Is there any time frame for Fedorovs squat video on bb.com?
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalvideos1.htm

Universal Rep
08-25-2006, 09:53 AM
Is there any time frame for Fedorovs squat video on bb.com?
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalvideos1.htm

For those who don't know, this video follows Fedorov's complete leg training session. The first installment above covers leg extensions.

The next installment should be up early next month here at BB.com. We're looking to get the installments up the first week of every month.

Look for more clips in the future F. How'd ya like? Any suggestions?

TimoteoS
08-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Hows about any animal pump sample or some t shirts :D

Universal Rep
08-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Hows about any animal pump sample or some t shirts :D

Working on the first T. And how about a swatch of the fabric for the second? That'd be a sample, LOL.

boyscouT
08-25-2006, 01:09 PM
Look for more clips in the future F. How'd ya like? Any suggestions?
Yea.. have him talk! But seriously, perhaps he could give us a brief rundown of his ROM, why he does this, why he does that, what muscles he's hitting with a particular stance, etc.

TimoteoS
08-25-2006, 02:27 PM
Working on the first T. And how about a swatch of the fabric for the second? That'd be a sample, LOL.
Sounds good man! and yeah a swatch of the fabric would be cool, Ill pm you my address!!! :D

Universal Rep
08-28-2006, 08:52 AM
Sounds good man! and yeah a swatch of the fabric would be cool, Ill pm you my address!!! :D

Awesome bro. You won't be disappointed. Our swatches are the finest money can buy.

ripped_holla
08-28-2006, 04:21 PM
Storm Review - Grape

Grape taste was better than with the Shock Therapy. Had this at about 7am this morning, right after a whey shake and some oatmeal in preparation for my workout. Mixed fine but was a little clumped up in the packet. Didn't notice any noticable changes during my workout, but I'm sure if I should've (since Storm seems to be a longer-term supp according to your website). Good stuff though.

Universal Rep
08-29-2006, 01:29 PM
Thought I'd post some other threads to give fellas a heads up on the reviews of said samples:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=879555

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=883620

matic-
08-29-2006, 03:38 PM
got my universal samples today.
1 storm
1 real gains
2 iso wheys
and a shock therapy

i was surprised i got shock therapy bc i didnt fill out a form for it

THANKS UNIVERSAL!!!

i cant wait to use them next week when my gym opens at college...such bull**** its not open now :(

Universal Rep
08-30-2006, 08:21 AM

Not in the near future bro. If we ever decide to reformulate Animal Cuts, that might be an instant candidate...

merlot
08-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Samples were great! I like the real gains alot. I might buy it, not sure yet. As for the storm, it's a great product also, but the taste...not so good. You guys think you will ever "fix" the flavor?

Fit4Life1967
08-30-2006, 08:44 AM
I must have completed the free sample form twice as I got two separate mailings a day apart. Sorry about that. I currently use Storm and it is the best creatine product I have personally ever used. I like both flavors but prefer Grape. I have had Shock Therapy once before and I DID notice a difference. It made me feel like an animal in the gym. I have two free samples of Shock and I am seriously considering investing in a container in the very near future. I dragged my feet on buying Storm for months and now I could kick myself for not trying it sooner. The value for both are also excellent!

ripped_holla
08-30-2006, 10:18 AM
Real Gains Review - Strawberry

Mixed 2 of the sample packets (1/2 serving) into 10oz of cold water and an ice cube. Taste was okay, might have overdiluted it slightly. Definite strawberry flavor and overall it was pretty drinkable. I'm not a huge strawberry fan (I always get chocolate-based powders) but this was alright. Went down "light" - not very filling and didn't make me feel like I had a brick in my stomach. Good macro ratios as well. I worked out this morning and used these samples for a shake about 90 mins after my postworkout solid meal.

Grape Storm Review - Part Two

Used the second packet I received of Storm this morning. In a rather suspect move, I blended up the grape Storm, a scoop of ON chocolate mint whey, and a half-cup of oats. I knew it would taste like crap but I really didn't care; it's a good preworkout first-thing-in-the-morning shake to get the blood flowing. Again, nothing about the Storm blew me away but after a few weeks of sustained use I'm sure it would be worthwhile.

Thanks again to Universal for providing these samples!

Universal Rep
08-30-2006, 10:34 AM
Samples were great! I like the real gains alot. I might buy it, not sure yet. As for the storm, it's a great product also, but the taste...not so good. You guys think you will ever "fix" the flavor?

We're always looking to improve upon our products, so it'll definitely be taken into consideration bro...

merlot
08-30-2006, 10:36 AM
We're always looking to improve upon our products, so it'll definitely be taken into consideration bro...
cool, Universal is a great supp company...something special about it...

Universal Rep
08-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Real Gains Review - Strawberry

Mixed 2 of the sample packets (1/2 serving) into 10oz of cold water and an ice cube. Taste was okay, might have overdiluted it slightly. Definite strawberry flavor and overall it was pretty drinkable. I'm not a huge strawberry fan (I always get chocolate-based powders) but this was alright. Went down "light" - not very filling and didn't make me feel like I had a brick in my stomach. Good macro ratios as well. I worked out this morning and used these samples for a shake about 90 mins after my postworkout solid meal.

Grape Storm Review - Part Two

Used the second packet I received of Storm this morning. In a rather suspect move, I blended up the grape Storm, a scoop of ON chocolate mint whey, and a half-cup of oats. I knew it would taste like crap but I really didn't care; it's a good preworkout first-thing-in-the-morning shake to get the blood flowing. Again, nothing about the Storm blew me away but after a few weeks of sustained use I'm sure it would be worthwhile.

Thanks again to Universal for providing these samples!

I think the ice cube put you over the top bro on the Real Gains... As for the Storm, you aren't going to notice too much right away. Like you said, a couple of weeks in and you'll see the difference. Thanks for the feedback.

msp663
08-30-2006, 08:44 PM
Just got my samples in the mail (in 2 days). Didn't try Real gains or Storm but the Shock therapy was excellent. Just ordered some from the store. Thanks universal

Universal Rep
09-01-2006, 09:54 AM
This month, we'll be sampling the newest flavor of Shock Therapy, grape. We'll also be including grape Storm as well.

http://universalnutrition.com/sample/index.cfm

Click on the "request sample" link on the upper right hand side of the page.

Limitations:
Offer good while supplies last. You must be 18 to receive a sample and have a mailing address within the continental U.S. Only one sample per household please. Universal Nutrition reserves to right to refuse any sample request at its sole discretion. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

DirtyDozen727
09-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Hey man just wanted to say thanks for the samples I recieved them 2 days ago. Got 3 Real Gains, 1 storm and 1 shock therapy. I can't wait to try it out!

matic-
09-01-2006, 06:26 PM
had my workout today with storm and shock therapy pre workout

i have to say i had a good ass workout, my arms are still shaking and i felt great (besides the fact that i have a cold) during my workout and after
theni had a universal iso whey shake or w/e afterward
i was very impressed with all these supps...the protein shake was nice and thick (fruit punch) and although i like chocolate flavor for my protein shakes it was good
thanks again universal...i was also impressed iwth the time it took for me to get my samples(about a week)

p.s. i just ordered animal flex!

merlot
09-02-2006, 12:13 PM
I just orederd some Real Gains from bb.com. I liked the samples so much. Thx. Do you guys ever have plans on making a bigger bucket for real gains, like right now the biggest is 6lbs, any plans on increasing it? Thx!

ctgblue
09-02-2006, 12:20 PM
So some people actually got some samples

I posted a couple of times in the last thread you guys had and never heard from anyone, so I just dropped it.

Now the article is done and I didn't have any animal stuff to test

dvsness
09-02-2006, 12:54 PM
so, i watched the dvd.
hardcore, but closer to porn than instructional for me.
*fans self*
who was that fine-ass man?

cvtsboss
09-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Got my free samples, Real Gains, Shock Therapy and Storm. Tried them all.

The Real Gains was pretty good.

Shock Therapy seemed to work real well during the first 30 minutes of my workout. Probably should only take 15 minutes or so before.

The Storm seemed to work pretty good too. Taste was great on everything.

Thanks Universal!

kevinho
09-02-2006, 07:00 PM
yeah i agree with above.

i've finished up my 1st bucket and i having to use that last scoop.

a 10 pound bag wouldn't be so bad.

snuffed
09-04-2006, 04:29 AM
Any free samples being shipped to the UK?

Universal Rep
09-05-2006, 09:00 AM
so, i watched the dvd.
hardcore, but closer to porn than instructional for me.
*fans self*
who was that fine-ass man?

Haha. We call him Wrath. You can see more of him here (if you dare):

http://animalpak.com/journey/

Universal Rep
09-05-2006, 09:02 AM
had my workout today with storm and shock therapy pre workout

i have to say i had a good ass workout, my arms are still shaking and i felt great (besides the fact that i have a cold) during my workout and after
theni had a universal iso whey shake or w/e afterward
i was very impressed with all these supps...the protein shake was nice and thick (fruit punch) and although i like chocolate flavor for my protein shakes it was good
thanks again universal...i was also impressed iwth the time it took for me to get my samples(about a week)

p.s. i just ordered animal flex!

Thanks bro. You'll like the Animal Flex. Let us know how it goes. Just remember to be patient--products like these take about a month or so before you start noticing anything.

Universal Rep
09-05-2006, 09:03 AM
I just orederd some Real Gains from bb.com. I liked the samples so much. Thx. Do you guys ever have plans on making a bigger bucket for real gains, like right now the biggest is 6lbs, any plans on increasing it? Thx!

Thinking about it...............

Universal Rep
09-05-2006, 09:05 AM
So some people actually got some samples

I posted a couple of times in the last thread you guys had and never heard from anyone, so I just dropped it.

Now the article is done and I didn't have any animal stuff to test

Bro, I don't know what to say. If we missed it, apologies. G and I are pretty good about staying on top of things. PM your name and addy and we'll take care of ya. What article are you talking about?

Universal Rep
09-05-2006, 09:07 AM
Any free samples being shipped to the UK?

Unfortunately, no.

dvsness
09-06-2006, 07:16 PM
i got some samples of ultra iso whey yesterday, thank you. i will post my take on the flavor tomorrow.

Haha. We call him Wrath. You can see more of him here (if you dare):

http://animalpak.com/journey/

do you ship samples of this wrath character?? :D

Universal Rep
09-07-2006, 06:18 AM
i got some samples of ultra iso whey yesterday, thank you. i will post my take on the flavor tomorrow.

do you ship samples of this wrath character?? :D

We were considering it, but it was cost prohibitive.

snuffed
09-10-2006, 07:16 AM
Unfortunately, no.

Why is that? Is it just a postage cost thing or is there not a lot of demand from the UK at the moment to warrant it?

dvsness
09-10-2006, 07:19 AM
the ultra iso whey was good. i'm not a big fruit punch lover, but it was tasty and mixed very easily.

no_strain_no_ga
09-10-2006, 07:57 AM
Why is that? Is it just a postage cost thing or is there not a lot of demand from the UK at the moment to warrant it?
Shiiping cost from the states to overseas is pretty expensive, so that is the reason why Universal is unable to ship to you or any other of the guys in the Uk or Europe.

snuffed
09-10-2006, 08:09 AM
How's about some sort of deal where people overseas pay for the shipping of free samples? I can't be the only European wanting to try out new things without buying a whole tub of the stuff...

no_strain_no_ga
09-10-2006, 08:28 AM
How's about some sort of deal where people overseas pay for the shipping of free samples? I can't be the only European wanting to try out new things without buying a whole tub of the stuff...
If you want to do that, then you can. But I think if you want to pay the expense of the samples, you should rather buy the whole thing, then just samples. Because samples aren't going to do much.