PDA

View Full Version : ***Ergopharm GF-Pro: New Flavor

Big_Spaz
07-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that a new flavor is now released in GF-Pro. The new flavor is Dutch Chocolate and it is excellent. So for all you Optimum Whey lovers, give this new WPI a try!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergo/gf.html

-Spaz

Sixpack
07-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Yes it is very good I got a sample of this about a month ago good stuff

Skigazzi
07-10-2006, 06:11 PM
OH CMON!!! I have 17 I-pros on hand....dont make me get more ergo WPI!!!!
:)

hvit
07-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Spaz, can you give out any samples?

Big_Spaz
07-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Sorry Ski, I just had to tempt you :D

Glad you like the flavor Six. I'm not much of a Chocolate/Vanilla guy but alot of others are. I'm a more "fruity" type guy (and please, no comments on that!)

-Spaz

Big_Spaz
07-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Spaz, can you give out any samples?

Hmmm....I probably could if I didn't hord them all and use them :)

No but honestly, I'll talk to Roger and see if he can send me some. I'll shoot them out to you guys then. Either that or I'll purchase a 2 lber. and baggie them up for you guys. Just because I'm darn nice guy like that.

-Spaz

cakedonkey
07-10-2006, 06:35 PM
For some reason I recall this already being available a while ago?

beer20
07-10-2006, 06:36 PM
i thought so too,but i am still curious to try it...

Big_Spaz
07-10-2006, 06:46 PM

It has been available directly from Ergopharm's site for a while now. It's just recently been added to here and most other online retailers.

-Spaz

Skigazzi
07-10-2006, 06:46 PM

Me too...I think it was from Giant, and not Ergo, probably passed the test to be promoted to the big brand

MCWTRAINER
07-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Dutch hater... ;)

(Austin Powers for those of you who didn't see the movie)

storm shadow
07-10-2006, 07:38 PM
If I were able to get my hands on a sample and liked the flavor enough I would be all up on this. Does it taste anything like Mass Meals Choc. Fudge? BTW I'm hooked on Mass Meal for life!

Big_Spaz
07-10-2006, 08:00 PM
If I were able to get my hands on a sample and liked the flavor enough I would be all up on this.

I'll see what I can do.

Does it taste anything like Mass Meals Choc. Fudge? BTW I'm hooked on Mass Meal for life!

The Chocolate GF-Pro tastes good (I had a few sample packs) but I'm not sure if it tastes THAT good. Chocolate Fudge Mass Meal is just unbelievable. Nothing compares to that in my opinion.

-Spaz

Robboe
07-11-2006, 06:48 AM
Any chance of a couple of trans-Atlantic samples, Spaz? I need to give this protein a fair shake (tried one at the A, but the water i used was warm from the bathroom tap [braindead moment] and the froth was unreal - was a nightmare to wash my shaker too).

Big_Spaz
07-11-2006, 07:00 AM
Any chance of a couple of trans-Atlantic samples, Spaz? I need to give this protein a fair shake (tried one at the A, but the water i used was warm from the bathroom tap [braindead moment] and the froth was unreal - was a nightmare to wash my shaker too).

Anything for you Rob, just let me know what flavors you want exactly. I'll talk to Roger and see if he can shoot me some out.

-Spaz

Robboe
07-11-2006, 07:22 AM
Any or all really. They all look pretty damn nifty.

Let me know bud, cheers!

07-11-2006, 08:50 AM
how about some samples first :)

to Australia though :o

uhockey
07-11-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that a new flavor is now released in GF-Pro. The new flavor is Dutch Chocolate and it is excellent. So for all you Optimum Whey lovers, give this new WPI a try!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergo/gf.html

-Spaz

Should I just post my address here, or should I beg you or Matt via PM? ;)

IntensityX
07-11-2006, 12:51 PM
Can I have some samples too purty please.

warbird00
07-11-2006, 07:37 PM
is dutch chocolate more rich that just the reg chocolate??
cause i have tried various chocolate WPIs but i like them really chocolaty and none have matched my standards...
if so mmmm....

and a free sample would be great :)