PDA

View Full Version : I Want To Transform my Body--HELP!!!

Angel Rising
07-08-2006, 10:42 PM
HI everyone hope you are all well.

I've been training for a few years now, but have never achieved the results i want. Typical story i know.

Before i had my son 6years ago i was very thin, with little fat and muscle and found gaining anything hard. i did not work out though.

After my son i decided that i wwanted to get into shape and build some muscle but with all the infomration overload i ended up gaining too much fat and became a little overweight. I have recently slimmed down.

Now I wish to transform my body, into a tight lean body. I am still fairly thin but carry a lot of fat in my butt and hips. I do have some muscle, as I lift regularly, but need to clean up my diet to shift the fat without losing muscle.

I want to train using the philosophy of quality not quantity.

Can anyone help me with my diet etc.

Can give stats if required

Thanks in advance.

(I realize there is a lot of info out there but something more tailored would suit.)

Also just starting a Body blitz 12 week Transformation contest

Roxana01
07-10-2006, 06:30 PM
You can accomplish your goal of transforming you body into a "tight, lean" one, you just need to be very specific and consistent! I have been competing in bodybuilding and more recently, figure for close to 7 years, and weight training for over 10 years. I can say that adding muscle and keeping body fat levels low naturally takes time and a lot of work, but it can be done with the correct approach. As a Personal Trainer and Nutritionist, I speak from personal experience as well as from what I have seen many clients achieve and maintain throughout the years! Check out my website and feel free to send an email via the Contact page if you'd like to talk about a specific program for you. www.roxanakreklo.com

Angel Rising
07-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Hi, thanks Roxana, i checked out your site and you look great.

I definately need a specific program, so I've sent you a message.

Thanks

Roxana01
07-10-2006, 07:33 PM
HI...just checked email. I think I'm having an issue receiving for some reason. Could you resend it to info@roxanakreklo.com ? Hopefully that works!

Roxana

Angel Rising
07-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Hey, just sent it to that e-mail. let me know if it arrives, ok?

Thankyou