PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice...

Stringer72473
07-08-2006, 08:22 PM
I need some advice for my girlfriend who is trying to maintain some muscle mass while loosing fat. I know what works for me but I imagine women have different requirements. She's about 145lbs 5'6" but has a lot of muscle mass. The only real fat deposits are on her rear, thighs and lower abdominals.
Even then she doesn't have much, I'd estimate her bodyfat to be around 10% maybe 12%. Understand this is a woman who obsesses about her appearance and hates this little bit of extra, she wants to be lean and tight.
My question is what can she do diet wise to get cut as fast as possible? I've been tryin to have her eat 5-6 small meals per day of healthy foods but she usually goes into starvation mode and doesn't want to eat anything but salads and pancakes! Someone help me please.

kerazi
07-12-2006, 05:41 AM
tell ur gal that as long as she counts the calories and burns more than she eats that 5 small meals of about 250 - 350 calories each every 3-4 hours are a good idea. they will rev her metabolism so that she dont store fat.
also pancakes??? tell ur gal 2 stick to eggs, fruit and veggies
if she is serious about her weight enough 2 starve herself why would she eat pancakes?

Miranda
07-12-2006, 06:26 AM
Even then she doesn't have much, I'd estimate her bodyfat to be around 10% maybe 12%.

:eek: that is ripped to shreds