PDA

View Full Version : SesaGLOW TESTERS NEEDED !!

pu12en12g
07-08-2006, 09:20 AM
TESTERS NEEDED to log / review CONTROLLED LABS - SesaGLOW

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

Controlled Labs will be choosing 10 reputable members from this forum to do a log / review of SesaGLOW, the newest product from Controlled Labs ELEMENTS......

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously, so don't be offended if you are not selected. The initial "log / review" should last as long as the SesaGLOW lasts. We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

We would like feedback from:

- Bodybuilders
- Powerlifters
- Endurance athletes
- Males
- Females
- Members who are cutting
- Members who are bulking

In the interest of unbiased, and objective feedback, preference will initially be given to reputable members who have previously used another Sesamin product and are willing to compare.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older

Testers must be available to start their Log / Review the week of July 24, 2006 OR SOONER.

Testers must not have any medical condition

Testers must NOT make changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers must NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers must not have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2006

Good Luck !!

pu12en12g
07-08-2006, 09:22 AM
CONTROLLED LABS - SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
by pt@controlledlabs.com

http://www.controlledlabs.com/catalog/images/sesaglow_lowres.jpg
http://www.controlledlabs.com/catalog/images/SesaGlow_supp%20facts.jpg

What is SesaGLOW™ ?

Controlled Labs Elements SesaGLOW™: Fat Elimination Formula

If you are looking for a cost-effective, stimulant free supplement to take your fat loss to the next level, SesaGLOW™ is the right choice for you.

180 Softgels (180 Servings)

Key Attributes:

- Stimulant Free Fatloss
- Mitochondrial Fatty Acid Oxidation
- Helps Increase Peroxisomal Beta Oxidation
- Effective When Cutting or Bulking
- Helps Maintain Healthy Lipid Profile
- Maintain Lean Mass During a Cutting/Fat Loss Phase
- Supports Optimal Liver and Kidney Health
- Help Decrease Fat Storage

SesaGLOW™ contains a naturally occurring sesame oil extract called Sesamin, which is found in the seeds of the Sesame plant (Sesamun indicum). The sesame plant has been used around the world for hundreds of years as a food ingredient and as a medicinal plant in traditional medicine systems. Research indicates that SesaGLOW™ will help improve fat metabolism, decrease fat storage, and help to maintain lean muscle mass.

PPAR-Alpha

PPAR-alpha regulates the expression of genes involved in fatty acid beta-oxidation and is a major regulator of energy homeostasis. SesaGLOW™ is a PPAR-alpha agonist, which means that (simply put) SesaGlow™ will help regulate and enhance your results during a fat loss / cutting phase.

Non-Stimulant Thermogenic

By regulating the natural endogenous production of prostoglandins, SesaGLOW™ becomes a viable option for either cutting or bulking, and this unique effect classifies it as a non-stimulant, but potent thermogenic. That's right... finally a fat loss product that is effective even when you aren't cutting. More research is needed to determine the precise mechanism(s) of action.

Nutrient Partitioning

Simply put, nutrient partitioning is used to describe the percentage of nutrients and calories that go to muscle as opposed to fat. Sesamin's unique effects on PPAR-alpha and prostoglandins classify it as a Nutrient Partitioning agent / compound.

Hormone Levels

Hormone levels can temporarily be compromised during a cutting phase, but SesaGlow™ may be used by the endocrine system to help maintain optimal hormone production.

Healthy Fat Loss

In addition to being all natural, research indicates that SesaGLOW™ may help support optimal liver and kidney health. For best results, SesaGLOW™ should be used in conjunction with a quality multivitamin that includes plenty of vitamin B6, carnitine, Controlled Labs’ Red Acid™ or Blue Up™.

Skin Health

Sesamin is a potent antibacterial / antioxidant extract that also helps regulate Vitamin E production. Anecdotal feedback suggests that it is a viable option to help prevent acne, and for general skin health. More research is needed in this area.

In conclusion, SesaGLOW™ is one of the safest fat loss and overall health products on the market that delivers results. It is also non-stimulating and thus can be taken at night or by those who have adverse effects to stimulants.

REFERENCES

Umeda-Sawada R, Ogawa M, Nakamura M, Igarashi O. Effect of sesamin on mitochondrial and peroxisomal beta-oxidation of arachidonic and eicosapentaenoic acids in rat liver. Lipids. 2001 May;36(5):483-9.

Sesamin ingestion regulates the transcription levels of hepatic metabolizing enzymes for alcohol and lipids in rats. Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2005 Nov;29(11 Suppl):116S-120S.

Takashi IDE, Masayo KUSHIRO, Yoko TAKAHASHI, Kazuki SHINOHARA, Nobuhiro FUKUDA and Satoko SIRATO-YASUMOTO. Sesamin, a Sesame Lignan, as a Potent Serum Lipid-Lowering Food Component. JARQ 37 (3), 151-158 (2003).

Tohru Utsunomiya, Sambasiva R Chavali, W William Zhong and R Armour Forse. Effects of sesamin-supplemented dietary fat emulsions on the ex vivo production of lipopolysaccharide-induced prostanoids and tumor necrosis factor alpha in rats. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 72, No. 3, 804-808, September 2000.

K.C.G. Jeng* and R.C.W. Hou Sesamin and Sesamolin: Nature’s Therapeutic Lignans Current Enzyme Inhibition, 2005, 1, 11-20 11

Karl E. Friedl, Robert J. Moore, Reed W. Hoyt, Louis J. Marchitelli, Lester E. Martinez-Lopez, and E. Wayne Askew Endocrine markers of semistarvation in healthy lean men in a multistressor environment Appl Physiol 88: 1820-1830, 2000;

van Raalte DH, Li M, Pritchard PH, Wasan KM. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-alpha: a pharmacological target with a promising future. Pharm Res. 2004 Sep;21(9):1531-8.

I've seen the SesaGLOW™ write-up now when can I purchase it ?

It should be available the 2nd week in July, 2006

Where can I purchase SesaGLOW™ and how much will it cost ?

It will cost around $33 - $39 at most retailers (IMPORTANT NOTE: This is around a 2 month supply !!)
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

How many capsules per serving ?

How many servings per bottle ?

How many servings per day ?

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

Does SesaGLOW™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No

I'm on a carb-cycling diet... is SesaGLOW™ good for me ?

SesaGLOW™ is a great option for carb cycling

I'm on a low carb diet... is SesaGLOW™ good for me ?

SesaGLOW™ is a great option for those on a low carb diet

What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking SesaGLOW™ ?

Whey Protein (throughout the day)
Fishoil / EFA
Plenty of water
Multivitamin
Creatine (such as Green Bulge™ or Green MAGnitude™)

What other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on SesaGLOW™ ?

Purple Wraath™ (pre / during training)
Red ACID™
GlycerGrow™ (pre / during training)
White Blood™ (before bed)
Carnitine / ALCAR

I'm on medication, should I take SesaGLOW™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking SesaGLOW™

I have a health condition, should I take SesaGLOW™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking SesaGLOW™

Is it necessary to cycle SesaGLOW™ ?

We generally recommend that you cycle off SesaGLOW™ every 10 to 12 weeks, for an “OFF” period of 2-4 weeks

What are some good indications that I'm lowing fat or gaining lean mass while on SesaGLOW™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight / Strength

Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Red ACID™ ?

Yes

Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Green BULGE™ ?

Yes

Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with White BLOOD™ ?

Yes

Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with GlycerGROW™ ?

Yes

Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Blue UP™ ?

Yes

Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Blue UP™ (Stim Free) ?

Yes

Can I stack SesaGLOW™ with Purple WRAATH™ ?

Yes

I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?

Yes, for complete details see www.controlledlabs.com

Is SesaGLOW™ for men or women ?

Both

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail me:
pt@controlledlabs.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

fyi

boyscouT
07-08-2006, 09:40 AM
"Pending reviews" = other logs?

Can I apply for this?

CONTROLLED LABS
07-08-2006, 10:11 AM
we are looking for 10 testers :)

boyscouT
07-08-2006, 10:34 AM
we are looking for 10 testers :)
So I can apply for this?

mike2858
07-08-2006, 10:35 AM
no other supplements.
do you mean no creatine, no fishoils, or just not no xplode etc.?
if using one of your CL supps would that still disqualify a person?

pu12en12g
07-08-2006, 10:39 AM
no other supplements.
do you mean no creatine, no fishoils, or just not no xplode etc.?
if using one of your CL supps would that still disqualify a person?

No.. not at all... all it means is that we want testers to keep everything the same and just add SesaGLOW to their supplementation.

ceilos456
07-08-2006, 11:02 AM
will apply

ceilos456
07-08-2006, 11:07 AM

Sex: male

Height: 6 feet

Weight: 230

Bodytype: stocky

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): training on and off for 5 years, well knowledged, applying for ISSA personal trainer

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 6 days per week 5 days weights, 1 day cardio strictly

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4-5 times per week, 25-40 minute intervals on the elliptic/treadmill

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): controlled labs green magnitude, Scivation xtend, optimum nutrition whey, fish oil (generic), lipo6

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 6 small meals, around 2200-2400 calories per day

Current Daily water intake:1 gallon

Short Term Goal: no short term goals

Long Term Goal: looking lean at 200 pounds *started at 250)

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): whey and creatine

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

Current / Progress Photos: dont have

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes i can

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _______7/20/2006______, 2006

Reggie20x6
07-08-2006, 11:32 AM
"10 reputable members"

Well, I have everything else but that (steady and precise diet, consistent training protocols).

We shall see.

Sex: M

Height: 5"8'

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Athletic

Training experience: Former fat kid, started working out when I was 18 years old, by running on the treadmill each day, EVERYday, for 1000 calories burned (according to the LCD Screen), with no weight training or sound nutritional plan implemented. As one can imagine, I went from 225-145 in seven months, but I looked like a sickly ghost. From there, I got the weight training "bug", and have been dedicated to lifting ever since.

At first, my form was, in a word "crap". Poor form, no idea of how to squeeze a muscle. No idea what my scapular, low-mid trap muscles were, let alone how to train them.

Since then, I have worked with a personal trainer, and after three years of training, I decided to become a trainer myself, as I had a couple of guys I worked with, who wanted to hire me as their "trainer". Though it is not my career choice, just something I do on the side.

Working and learning about physical therapy (my actual career choice) has taught me so much about the body and how it works. Much more than any certification could.

Mon- Chest/Back/Traps/Shoulders/"assistor" muscles
Tues- Squats/Quads/Abs/Hams/Calves/Arms
Wed- Off
Thur- Chest/Back/Traps/Shoulders/"assistor" muscles
Fri- Deads/Abs/Calves/Arms

My current plan is "maintaining" my weight. So I lift each muscle group for 3-4 sets a session. Stopping to rest for 20-60 seconds, depending on the muscle group, or if I am "supersetting". My weight sessions last between 30-50 minutes. Never longer.

In the winters, I take longer rest times and lift heavier, in the spring I take shorter rest times, and train full body.

Right now, and until the winter, I train closer to the "heavy" side, with moderate rest times.

I've also gotten into training each body part unilaterally, or one arm/leg/pec/lat at a time. This has helped me overcome the brachial plexus problem that was weakening my left side, last year, as well as to focus more on *each* muscle, as opposed to one of the two muscles when lifting bilaterally.

Tues- Cardio, 11am, after I've eaten a meal with 65g Carbs/35g Protein/7.5g fat
Wed- Cardio, 1pm, after I've eaten two meals with the above macros
Sat- Cardio, 11am, after I've eaten a meal with 65g Carbs/35g Protein/7.5g fat

I don't care for the "fasted state" cardio, nor training in the "fat burning" zone. I go for 35 minutes, on any machine (but the treadmill), as hard as I can. Typically, my HR stays at a baseline of 165BPM, rising to 175-180, and I can usually hit 190+BPM 1-3 times during the session.

Without getting all "nerdy" on all of you, you have to make your heart stronger too, and getting to those higher heart rates and staying there does that for you.

Current supplements:

Nature's Science-Calcium Citrate 750 (Taken in the evening, with meal)
Vitamin World-Nutri-100 Gold Multi-Vitamin (Taken in the morning, with meal)

Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder, 240 Capsules (pre-lifting)
SciVation-Xtend (after lifting)
Optimum-BCAA (Before bed)
Biochem-Lipoic Acid 200mg (Taken after lifting, during PWO 2 meal, and one other meal in the afternoon... and twice on non-lifting days)
NOW Dextrose Sugar (after lifting)
Dymatize Elite Whey (after lifting, and in meals for extra protein)

Prolab-Caffeine 200mg (30 mins before cardio)
Biotek-Ephedrine HCL (30 mins before cardio)
Kent Nutrition-Acetyl-L-Carnitine500mg (30 mins before lifting)

Non-Lifting:

Seven meals a day.
Protein 35-40g a meal, save for the last meal before bed. Which is just a cup and a half of cottage cheese.

Carbs 60-70g a meal, for the first 4, 45g and (a lot of which from vegetables) at meal 5, 25g (vegetables) at meal 6, very few before bed.

Fat 7-10g a meal

Lifting:

Seven meals a day.
Protein (same as above, but more protein after lifting/second meal after)

Carbs None, save for vegetables, until the 4th meal, when I will have 70 g pre-lifting, then 120g dextrose after lifting, and 130g of regular food 90 minutes later

Fats (same as above, but no fat after lifting)

I'm at about 2700-3000 calories, depending on if it's a lifting or non-lifting day, and I am maintaining my current weight at this level of caloric intake.

Current Daily water intake: A gallon. Sometimes more. Never less.

Short Term Goal: I am just looking to maintain, or drop a bit of bodyfat (who isn't always looking to do that). The other would be to get up to 205-215 pounds this winter, during my bulk.

Long Term Goal: 225 pounds at 8% bodyfat (My highest weight, while fat)

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Zoloft

I have taken Hydroxycut Hardcore from May-June of 2006. This product helped me bust my weight loss plateau. As I was stuck at 185 for weeks, and without any other change in diet/exercise, I took this and dropped three pounds in three weeks.

BSN NO-XPlode March-June2006. I noticed a difference with this supplement, it helped me train with a bit more of a "mean streak", but I have decided to take a break from it, as I have decided to try Omega's "Thunder" in its place.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None, as of yet. Everyone has to begin somewhere.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3739/0008rb7pe.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
January 2006 (205, end of bulk) vs.Today (185)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___July___, 2006

pu12en12g
07-08-2006, 12:08 PM

How does that happen ? :p

boyscouT
07-08-2006, 12:46 PM

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 166 lbs

Bodytype: Ecto-Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
From last summer until last December, I weight-lifted very foolishly, too frequently, not proportionately, overtrained, and was uneducated about nutrition, nutritional timing, etc. I had a few cosmetic surgeries that took me out of the gym for 3 full months (Jan - March of this year) and during that time I did a ton of research, reading and gaining knowledge about the human body, physical fitness, weight lifting, dieting, gaining muscle, losing fat, etc.

For 3 solid months now, I have been on an all-out bulk using all the information I have learned to give my body the best chance at getting where I want it to be. 3 months down, my whole life to come.

Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Shoulders
Day 4: Arms
Day 5: Legs
Day 6: REST
Day 7: REST

Here is a sample of my routine:

Chest Day
Exercise :: Weight(lbs) x Reps (Warm-up sets in italics)

Flat Bench Barbell Bench Press :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Incline Barbell Bench Press :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Decline Cable Butterfly :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Cable Butterfly Crossovers :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Back Day

Shoulder Grip Lat Pulldown :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Conventional Deadlifts :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Bent Over EZ Barbell Rows :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

One-Handed DB Row :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Bodyweight Pullups :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Shoulder Day
Exercise :: Weight(lbs) x Reps (Warm-Up sets in italics)

DB Shoulder Press :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Cable Side Lateral Raise :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Cable Front Raise :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Rear Delt Machine Flyes :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

BB Shrugs :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Arm Day

Bodyweight Dips :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Close Grip Bench :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

SkullCrushers :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Tricep Pulldowns (Straight Bar) :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Bicep EZ Barbell Curls :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Preacher Curls :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Incline DB Curls :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Leg Day
Exercise :: Weight(lbs) x REP (Warm-up sets in italics)

Squats :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Leg Press :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Leg Extension :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Leg Curl :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

Angled Calf Raises :: 3 sets, 4-6 reps

None.

Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude™
Controlled Labs Green Bulge™
Controlled Labs White Blood™
100% Optimum Nutrition Whey
100% Optimum Nutrition Casein
NOW Dextrose
NOW Omega-3
NOW ADAM Multivitamin
SciVation Xtend

Aiming for 3000 cals, 40% carb, 30% protein, 30% fat. Consists of fruits, vegetables, rice, pasta, oats, breads, sushi, tuna, beef, pork, chicken, turkey, salmon, peanut butter, and the occasional fast food.

2+ gallons

Short Term Goal: Bulk until I am 200lbs+, while maintaining a bodyfat in the low teens.

Long Term Goal: 190lbs+ @ 10% bf

None

My only supplement before the above was All The Whey™ Whey Protein.

On-going Controlled Labs™ Green MAGnitude™ log:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=827678

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/9048/frontbeforeafter3fq.jpg
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/1324/leftbeforeafter2wy.jpg
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/6702/rightbeforeafter3xn.jpg
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/3536/frontdoublebibeforeafter6aj.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4199/backbeforeafter8bk.jpg

Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July 24, 2006 (OR SOONER).

Reggie20x6
07-08-2006, 01:01 PM
How does that happen ? :p

What can I say?

I took the whole "lurk before you post" thing literally...

Stocks
07-08-2006, 04:09 PM
Age 27

Sex male

Hieght 5'10"

Weight 213

Bodytype mesomorph

Training experience Been lifting weights consitantly for 10 years now

Current training schedule

Monday and Thursday
Benchpress 5x5
Military press 5x5
Power Cleans 5x5
Crunchs 5x20

Tuesday and Friday
Squat 5x5
Deadlift 5x5
Back Row 5x5
Crunches 5x20

Cadio 40 minutes 4 times a week

Current Supplements
100% optimum whey
Dymamize mega milk
Multi vitamin
omega 3
Vitaimin c

Current diet 2300cals 200 protien 200g Carbs 150g Fat 100g

Daily water intake 1 gallon

Short term goal 200lbs 10-12% bf

Long Term goal 250lbs uunder 15% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement History
Whey protien
weight gainer
creatine
noz

Before after photos No

RBEliminator
07-08-2006, 07:45 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=834113 - Workout Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=807336 - Current Log of White Blood/Green Bulge/Glycergrow/Xtend/Fenotest/Anagen

RB

TimoteoS
07-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Come on people apply, I want to see this fill up because Im itching to give sesamin another chance w/ these new product and sizes and your all killing me here...

Kledz
07-09-2006, 07:49 AM
What is different between sesaglow and other sesamin products out on the market? Isnt there already overwhelming positive feedback on sesamin?

pu12en12g
07-09-2006, 07:55 AM
What is different between sesaglow and other sesamin products out on the market? Isnt there already overwhelming positive feedback on sesamin?

Exactly... we were not originally planning on any SesaGLOW testers, but people were pretty shocked at how inexpensive this product is, so until we get the COA, objective tester feedback is the best way to remove any doubt about SesaGLOW quality and effectiveness compared to the Numerous other sesamin products on the market.

Obviously, the timing / situation isn't perfect but we do what we can :cool:

Kledz
07-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Makes sense, good luck with the testing.

MCWTRAINER
07-09-2006, 08:49 AM
You guys should do a review of someone on Black Hole and SesaGLOW. That would be interesting to see if it helps them clean bulk... :)

brett4271
07-09-2006, 08:57 AM

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 222

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience : 4-year Varsity Athlete, Training to be a D-1 Athlete. lifted weights in high school, but was never serious. Freshman year started lifting a lot, but i was drinking alcohol 4+ times per week and didnt really know to much about nutrition. Over the past 6 months i have become very serious about my diet and lifting.

Monday: Chest/Abs + 30 minutes of different basketball drills
Tuesday: Back/Calves + 30 minutes of different basketball drills
Wendsday: Cardio = Pick-Up basketballl games 60 min +
Thursday: Delt/Trap
Friday: Bicep/Tricep/Forearm
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Plyometrics/Cardio = PLYO + Pick-Up basketballl games 60 min

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Besides playing basketball, I try to do as much track work (windsprints, Plyo) as possible but I have been very busy with my summer job.

GlycerGROW
Purple Wraath
Green MAGnitude
ADAM - NOW
Muscle Milk - Cytosport
Salmon Oil - NOW
Fish Oil - Generic
CEE - HP
Malto/Dex - NOW
AEE - HP

7:00 am Wake Up
7:15 2 scoops ON Whey, 3/4 Cup Oats
7:45 3 Egg White/ 2 Whole eggs, 1/4 Tsp. Olive Oil, 1 Adam (multi), 2 Fish Oil Caps, Banana
11:00 1 can Chunk Light Tuna, 1 cup Brown Rice, 1.5 scoop On Whey,
2:00 pm 8 oz Chicken Breast, 1 cup Veggies, Granny Smith Apple, 1 cup Brown Rice, 2 Fish Oil Caps
4:45 1/2 cup rice, 1 serving Muscle Milk
5:15 1 scoop G-Mag , 2 scoops G-GROW
5:30 add 2 scoops PW to shaker and 2 scoops of GG in the mouth then head to the gym.
6:45-7 40g Dex/Malto Mix, 3g CEE followed by 3/4 cup Oats, 2 scoops ON Whey 10 minutes later
8:00 Lean Steak ~ 8-10 Ounces, Sweetpotatoe, 1 cup veggies (baby spinach, broccolli etc), 1 ADAM, 2 Fish oil Caps
10:30 1 serving Muscle milk, 3g Arginine Ethyl Ester
10:45 Go to bed

Fat: 77g 16%
Carb: 365g 37%
Protein: 440g 43%
Totals: ~ 4,000 Cals

Current Daily water intake: ATLEAST 2-3 gallons

Short Term Goal: Squat 300lbs 10x

Long Term Goal: Be a Pro Athlete

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Maryjane 5+ times per week.

Creatine Mono - prolab- used for about 1 year
CEE - HP -
AEE - HP
L-Taurine - Now
NOX-2 - Pinnacle
No-Xplode - BSN - (one bottle and done, had great pumps but was also using white blood at the time.)
White Blood
GlycerGROW
Purple Wraath
Green MAGnitude
Xtend - Scivation
Whey - ON
Muscle Milk - CytoSport
Adam - NOW

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=581

Current / Progress Photos: I took a few pictures yesterday, I'm going to take some more when i get some help..

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): YESSSS

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of JULY 17th, 2006

brett4271
07-09-2006, 08:58 AM
You guys should do a review of someone on Black Hole and SesaGLOW. That would be interesting to see if it helps them clean bulk... :) Agreed!

adoniscomplex
07-09-2006, 09:53 AM

Sex:male

Height:5'8

Weight:187.5

Bodytype:ecto/meso (i guess)

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):5 years of lifting
in the last 2 years i have bulked from 150 to 197 then cut to 187 while cutting 4 inches off my waist line and adding an inch to my chest and am now recomping
i am ace certified , own my own personal training company and am on my way to a sports medicine BA
i have done hst , max ot , 5day splits, 4 day splits , upper/lower , bill starr, nasca training protcol and plan on doing kelly baggets upper lower for bbers next

upper/lower split 4 days a week heavy days then 85% days
concentrating on power lifts and multi-joint lifts

20 mins post work out low intensity , then 1-2 days a week of jogging on the beach for 30 mins
wpi from giant
fish oil from nature choice
one a day mulit
bcaa -xtend
citruvol , kreceps and shred xs -testing for milliunim sports which ends in 6 days
after i will re- add prolab creatine
vaporize from man - just ran out of the bottle so seadglow would be added in here

meal 1 1 egg 5 whites , cupf of brocilli , handfull of turkey
handfull of almonds

meal 2 can of tuna , handfull of spinich , light mayo
handfull of almonds

meal 3 chicken breast , salsa ,wrap, almonds

meal during wpi /bcaa cocktail 1 scoop of wpi 6 scoops of bcaa

meal 4 chicken and brocilli, tablespoon of pb

meal 5 chicken and pasta (my mini cheat mealw/ the misses ) or subway snadwich something like that

meal 6 - cottage cheese

i also sip wpi through out the day usually just 1 or 2 scoops in a one gallon jug

Total: 2573
Fat: 117 1055 42%
Sat: 18 161 6%
Poly: 30 269 11%
Mono: 61 550 22%
Carbs: 146 445 18%
Fiber: 35 0 0%
Protein: 259 1036 41%
Alcohol: 0 0 0

Current Daily water intake:2 gallons daily

Short Term Goal:to reach 7% bf with keeping my weight around the same it is 185 range , i am currently in the high teens i belive , i was at 20 3 weeks ago but have lost some fat while maintaining muscle

Long Term Goal:be a fitness model , and be as athleletic as possible

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:no , i got straight edge

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):oh my !
wheys - gnc , mt, on , wpi , muscle milk
creatines- Green bugle, gnc , pro lab , kerceps ,cell tech , serum
NO's- citurvol
fat loss - hydroxy cut , ripped fuel , lipo 6 , shred xs , vaporize and seasmin
amino acids - purple wraath , xtend , gnc glutimine , on 2200 aminos
other- x factor
hats all i can think of right now

millenuim sports current log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10375042#post10375042

pwlog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9411778#post9411778
my nsca cscs work out log !http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=791045
xf gb log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=8130110#post8130110

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/dickiexlove/100_0428.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/dickiexlove/100_0427.jpg

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):of course

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _july 14th ____________, 2006

El Pena
07-09-2006, 11:35 AM

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 218

Bodytype: Endo/Meso

Training experience: 10 years total, last 4 years haven't been away from the weights longer than 2 weeks except for a couple injuries, during which I only did cardio.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Alternating between a 4 day split and Full Body every 7 weeks. Currently in the middle of 4 day split. I alternate my reps day to day see workout log for details.

Full Body Workouts:
Squat
BB Row, supinated
Low Pulley Crossover
Standing DB Tricep Extension
DB Lateral Raise
MTS Crunch

Deads
Incline BB
Split Squat
Donkey Calf
Single Leg Extension
CB Curl, Wide

Front Squat
One Arm DB Row
Dips
Front Raise
One Arm Tri Pressdown
Rope Crunch

Chins, supinated
Incline DB
Walking Lunges
Single Leg Hamstring Curls
LF Calf Extension
CB Curl, Narrow

Leg Press
Romanian Deads
Pulldowns, supinated
Bent Laterals
Tricep Pressback
Decline Crunch

Squat
BB Row, pronated
Low Pulley Crossover
Standing BB Shoulder Press
Lying Tricep Extensions
MTS Crunch

Deads
Decline BB
Split Squat
Donkey Calf
Single Leg Extension
Alt. DB Curls

Front Squat
One Arm Mod. Chest T-Bar Row
Wide Upright Row
DB Pullovers
Rope Pressdown
Rope Crunch

Chins, pronated
BB Bench
Walking Lunges
LF Calf Extension
Hammer Curl

Leg Press
Glute Ham Raise
Pulldowns, pronated
Seated DB Press
Seated Dips
Decline Situp

4 Day split - A
Legs
Squat
Romanian Deads
Donkey Calf
Walking Lunges
Single Leg Extension
Leg Press

Chest, Biceps
Incline BB
CB Curl, Wide
BB Bench
Alt. DB Curls
Decline BB
Reverse Cable Curls
DB Pullovers
High Pulley Curls

Back
Deads
Chins, supinated
BB Row, supinated
Pulldowns, supinated
One Arm Mod. Chest T-Bar Row
Seated Cable Row, narrow
Hypers

Shoulders, Triceps
Standing BB Shoulder Press
Standing DB Tricep Extension
Wide Upright Row
Rope Pressdown
Front Raise
Seated Dip machine
BB Shrugs

4 Day Split - B
Legs
Front Squat
Glute Ham Raise
Single Leg LF Calf Extension
Split Squat
Single Leg Extension
Leg Press

Chest, Biceps
Incline DB
CB Curl, Narrow
Dips
Concentration Curls
DB Bench
Hammer Curls
Low Pulley Crossover
HS Curl

Back
Deads
Chins, pronated
BB Row, pronated
Pulldowns, pronated
One Arm DB Row
Seated Cable Row, wide
Hypers

Shoulders, Triceps
Seated DB Press
One Arm Tri Pressdown
Bent Laterals
Tricep Pressback
DB Lateral Raise
Lying Tricep extensions
BB Shrugs

During 4 day split - Sundays: Weighted Core Work: HS MTS Machine, Decline Situps, Rope Crunches

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): MWF: 1 mile run trying to improve time long term goal is to get to 5 mins. currently at a bit over 6 mins. TThSat. 45 mins heavy bag work, 15 mins core.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): ON Whey, Fish Oil, Flax Oil, ON Opti-Men multi., Creatine, Ice during workout, will be switching to Xtend after Ice runs out. R4W pre-workout. Occasionaly VPX Micellean, Muscle Milk, Protein Delite use these on occassions when I don't have time for a meal, lately haven't used them much.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Scivation Cut Diet 3000: Normal Day - 3010 cals: 315g protein, 130g fat, 145g carbs. Refeed day - 3625 cals: drop ~50 grams protein add ~200 grams carbs. Refeed every 3rd day. Get your own book and look up the diet I'm tired of typing :p.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 to 2 gallons a day.

Short Term Goal: Reduce body fat while maintaining muscle mass.

Long Term Goal: To compete as a natural at least once.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): current supps + various forms of creatine, NO boosters, thermos, Diesel Test.

Cinnulin PF log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=826772
Diesel Test Log Take 2 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=736512

Workout Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=682186

Current / Progress Photos: None

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): No

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July 24, 2006

factotum
07-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Come on people apply, I want to see this fill up because Im itching to give sesamin another chance w/ these new product and sizes and your all killing me here...

Sesamin works in conjunction with good diet and nutrition so I'm not sure why you need more logs to confirm this. You are giving it a second chance so what happened when you tried it the first time around?

I don't really see a point in this sponsored testers logs as sesamin works. The only question would be the effectiveness of the product and that would be due to the quality of hte product. But an indie 3rd party COA should be all the confirmation you need. Still generous of CL to sponsor some logs. Because of the nature of this product I think pics should be mandatory.

boyscouT
07-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Because of the nature of this product I think pics should be mandatory.
Good idea.. but what if some people just don't have access to a camera?

JTexas
07-09-2006, 11:41 PM

Height: 6'

Weight: 195

Bodytype: Lanky

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Former college baseball player. Gained a lot of weight during graduate school. Currently down 40 lbs to 195 and cutting to 175...hopefully. Been training for 7 months straight now, 3 times a week, 1 hour per session. Currently doing 3 full body workouts per week, working on endurance and fat loss, rather than strength at this time.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): MWF 6 am- 7:20 am. Current program includes 2 sets of 15 reps working chest, biceps, triceps, shoulders, back, and legs...essentially 3 whole body workouts per week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Run 1 mile after weight training session. Softball every monday night...Tennis every tuesday night.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): ON Whey, Lipo6, NOW Omega 3-6-9, NOW Adam

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Approx 2000 cals per day. Estimated 50/35/15% p/c/f.

Current Daily water intake:usually 1 gal...somedays less depending on how busy the workday gets.

Short Term Goal: lose fat

Long Term Goal: lose down to 175...then clean bulk up to 190 lbs.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): other than what was posted above, I have run a cycle of Swolen, and used creatine mono previously.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): n/a

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): i can

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July 10, 2006

SirBangalot
07-09-2006, 11:46 PM

Height: 5 ft 11 inchs

Weight: 195lbs

Bodytype:Endomorph

Training experience:Well I have been training solidy for 3 1/2 years. I have never took long periods of time off or anything exept injury times and maybe a few vacations. I like to take a week off after a solid month of regular training...gives my body a lil time to rest. Other than that i train my freinds at the gym for strength and size.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : I have a 4 day split. I do back/ bi's.....hams/shoulders....rest....chest/tris.....quads/abs......rest....and the extra day i keep for forearms and calves and anywhere else i am not sore at.... I base my schedule around deads...squats...and benching...i am always trying to increase my compounds...

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I don't run on leg days and try and run 3-4 days a week...i do an empty stomach run for abt 5-6k first thing in the morn... i take an e/c stack for that...otherwise i have no energy in the morns... on leg days i make sure i hit the bike after my workout for atleast 15 mins...

Current supplements: I am takin omega CEE.... White Blood(CL)...Green Bulge(CL) and Optimum 100% whey....centrum performance...fish oils....omega 3-6-9..... vitamin c....coq10....

Current Diet and macros: i eat a lot of chicken and rice mainly... iam eat a chicken breast and rice for dinner...oatmeal bread and eggs for breakfast... and and snack on fruit and energy bars...

Current Daily water intake: i have a 4l jug that i try and finish everyday...and plus seperate water intake...so id say and 6 L.... i usually end of finishin my jug of water

Short Term Goal: Loose some tummy fat and increase my lifts by at least 10%....

Long Term Goal: Stayin in shape and maintaing the hard earned muscle mass

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none...

Supplement history: well i have never done steriods or ph's... i have done creatine mono and cee....NO boosters... Vitamins...Protiens....Arginine...i have tried a lot of supps but now i stick with a selected few...

Other product reviews / logs you have done:None

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):sure

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ________July 10_____, 2006

naturalguy
07-10-2006, 06:15 AM
Good idea.. but what if some people just don't have access to a camera?

Come on bro, in this day and age almost everyone has a digital camera or knows someone who has one or you could just go to a drug store and buy a cheap disposable.

Pics should be mandatory.

sawastea
07-10-2006, 08:34 AM
I'd like to see a few people/testers that have already tried Scivation Sesamin and/or Avant Labs SesaTHIN.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-10-2006, 08:37 AM
I'd like to see a few people/testers that have already tried Scivation Sesamin and/or Avant Labs SesaTHIN.
agreed, that is our goal, people who can compare them.

pu12en12g
07-10-2006, 08:37 AM

Agreed.. if you are interested you're in. You are one of the few unbiased veterans we have left on the forum.

ab-swing asianbabe
07-10-2006, 08:40 AM

Sex: Female

Height: 165cm/5’5”

Weight: ~120lbs

Bodytype: Ecto/Endo – (I am skinnyfat!)

In a nutshell
7 months lifting weights
Certified aerobics instructor

You should pick me because I am different. I am still a novice to bodybuilding, so it should be interesting to see the results from testing the product on someone who has been relatively free from supplement usage, as well as with alternative goals to the traditional cutting and bulking! As a female trying to gain lean body mass, the addition of bodyfat is not really welcomed with open arms.

Hopefully I will be able to prove that this is possible with the additonal supplementation of Sesaglow. Having not tried CL products before, rest assured that my review will be an objective and unbiased one. I have however, used Scivation Sesamin (not presently) and am eager to see how Sesaglow compares.

I also want to prove that having Asian genetics is not a hindrance to the achievement of bodybuilding goals. (Ok so Mr Aries has already proven that, but it wouldn’t hurt to cement that proposition!?)
I have been logging in a journal of my progress thus far, which I update on most days:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=676157

It would not be difficult for me to log and test these products. I am a very organised individual and enjoy being accountable for what I do. I also work as a PA which involves me doing none other than stare at a frozen screen all day, which will allow me to do a great deal of posting/logging! I will ensure that my logs are detailed, regular, easy to follow (nothing worse than a badly set out journal) and hopefully full of progress!

Full body workout every second day - exercises vary, focus on compound movements

A typical workout for example (not in order) will include:

d/b row
leg press
d/b reverse lunges
back extensions
assisted pullups
bb curl
hanging leg raises
d/b shoulder press
b/b chest press
b/b skullcrushers

Cardio is performed 3 days a week (off days or 6-8 hours apart from workouts), and vary from spin classes, intervals on the treadmill and aerobics routine practice (I recently completed a fitness certification and will be starting up as an aerobics instructor on a casual basis soon). However, I am trying to limit cardio and not perform on an empty stomach so as to avoid any chance of muscle loss.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):

100% ON Whey
Musashi 92 Whey
NOW EVE multi
NOW L-carnitine 500
Scivation xtend
USPlabs camp
Fish oil
Calcium

Current Diet and Macros (as much detail as possible):

I’m on a programmed diet made by a professional, it is balanced with at least 6 meals a day comprised of clean foods - adequate carbohydrates, protein and EFAs, caloric range usually between 1600-2000, plenty of water, fruit and vegetables.

For example, a daily breakdown may look like:

Calories 1931
Total Fat 40g
Saturated Fat 9g
Total Carbohydrate 219g
Dietary Fiber 39g
Sugars 70g
Protein 184

Vitamin A 356% Vitamin C 620%
Calcium 114% Iron 81%

I have been predominantly focused on getting my diet and training in check the past few months, and am a firm believer that those elements are the most important. Having said that I feel that I am getting a good grip on those and am ready for supplementation to assist with my strength and muscle gains.

Current Daily water intake: 5-6L

Short Term Goal: Gain muscle and strength, without packing on too much fat in the process

Long Term Goal: Recomposition - to get rid of my damn skinnyfatness!

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: N/A

Not too much of a history here, basically the same ones as I am using currently. In addition to those mentioned above,
Horleys Ripped Factors WPI
ON Casein
NOW CLA
Scivation sesamin

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): N/A

Current / Progress Photos: If I get chosen I can take some current ones.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review when I receive it!

pu12en12g
07-10-2006, 08:43 AM
Congrats asianbabe, you are are in.

ab-swing asianbabe
07-10-2006, 08:44 AM
:D :D thanks master!

sawastea
07-10-2006, 08:58 AM
PT, I would, but I *just* started a log for TheOMEGA and won't have the opportunity to try it for 30 days. I will pick it up in the Cyberstore in the near future.

Sixpack
07-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Yup this would be a great idea

pu12en12g
07-10-2006, 09:09 AM
Yup this would be a great idea

You have used both Sesamin and Sesathin right ?

jkeithc82
07-10-2006, 09:24 AM
agreed, that is our goal, people who can compare them.

I'm not trying to nit pick in any way, but just simply asking. Assuming that all three products (SesaGLOW, Sesamin, and SesaThin) test at the listed amounts, how would one be able to distinguish whether or not either one of the three are more beneficial then the other? It is the same ingredient, given in the same amount right? There aren't any other varibale ingredients at play here right? Basically you are looking for a comparison between Sesamin #1, Sesamin #2 and Sesamin #3.

Again, just asking. :)

pu12en12g
07-10-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm not trying to nit pick in any way, but just simply asking. Assuming that all three products (SesaGLOW, Sesamin, and SesaThin) test at the listed amounts, how would one be able to distinguish whether or not either one of the three are more beneficial then the other? It is the same ingredient, given in the same amount right? There aren't any other varibale ingredients at play here right? Basically you are looking for a comparison between Sesamin #1, Sesamin #2 and Sesamin #3.

Exactly... we were not originally planning on any SesaGLOW testers, but people were pretty shocked at how inexpensive this product is, so until we get the COA, objective tester feedback is the best way to remove any doubt about SesaGLOW quality and effectiveness compared to the numerous other sesamin products on the market.

storm shadow
07-10-2006, 09:29 AM
I'm assuming if all of the sesamin products from the three companies work the same/have same results, just buy whatevers cheaper or whichever company you wish to support. I do like to see companies putting out supplements to compete with other companies. The more competition between supplement companies, the better for us users because prices will drop as seen recently. Anyways just my 2cents.

adoniscomplex
07-10-2006, 09:42 AM
hmm maybe you could add adoniscomplex on there also ...hint hint

beast69
07-10-2006, 10:08 AM

Sex: male

Height: 6'

Weight: 210-215

Bodytype: meso-endo

I have been training on and off for the last4 years, but most consistently over the last year. I had some personal stuff come up last year, where i ended up ballooning up to about 230lbs at 30-ish% bodyfat, but later cut down to about 195 at 13-15% bodyfat )if memory serves me correctly).

A few months ago, I started trainin for my first strongman contest this august, but was set behind by a relatively severe wrist injury which put me out for about 1.5 months. No that it's healed, I'm working my way back into the strength game, but want to keep a good-looking physiquye at the same time.

I've trained in high reps in the past, but most of my recent training has centered aroun low-medium reps, power movements, and strongman event training.

As I regain my strength( in terms of my wrist injury), I am training each bodypart twice/week. reps are usually kept at 2-5 reps for main compound movements (deadlift, squat, bench, powercleans, etc), and 4-8 for other movements. I am also going to once again be implementing event training once per week.

I have recently been experimenting with adding a short 15 minute, moderate intensity cardio session at the end of each workout, and will continue to do so. Other cardio will mostly be coming from event training, as well as some sprinting

-USPlabs cissus RX (will be continuing with this for the next few months, as i'll be getting their bulk powder soon)
-Higher Power creatine ethyl ester
-Optimum Nutrition 100% whey protein (see this as more of a food item)
-Fish oil @4-6g/day
-generic multivitamin

-Carb-cycling diet
-per week, 1 REFEED day, 1 NO CARB day, 2 HIGH CARB days, 3 LOW CARB days
-HIGH CARB=200-250g carbs, 250g+protein, 80g fat, APPROX. 2700-3000kCals
-LOW CARB=100-120g carbs, 250g+protein, 80g fat, APPROX. 2200-2400kCals
-NO CARB=20-40g carbs, 250g+protein, High fat, APPROX. 2000kCals
-REFEED=350-400g carbs, 250g+protein, 80g fat, APPROX. 3500kCals

protein comes from whey, tuna, eggs, chicken, lean red meats (when on sale), milk
carbs come from oats, veggies, some from milk, occasionally other sources
fats come from fish oil, olive oil, meats, peanut butter, some nuts

Current Daily water intake: minimum 6 litres

Short Term Goal:

Reach 205lbs while gaining a little bit of muscle mass and regaining ALL strength lost during wrist injury, clean+press 175 lbs, carry 225lb farmer's implements 50' without a drop.

Long Term Goal:

-Steadily recomp to get the leanest physique I can while gaining as much strength as possible. Overall, I want to be as strong, pound for pound, as i can be, so that I can compete with the lightweights in upcoming strongman competitions (under 231lbs).
-Stay under 225lbs while achieveing a 285lb bench press, 405lb squat, 500lb deadlift, 225lb clean+press, compete in strongman competition with decent/good physique

none

Stims:
-E/C in various form, Primaforce Thermal Rage, Designer Supplements Basic Cuts, Ergolean AMP

Fat loss:
-Avant Labs SesaTHIN, Scivation Sesamin, Scivation LipidFX

Thermal Rage - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=630602
Basic Cuts - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10673730#post10673730

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):[/B]

YES....own my own digital camera, so this will not be a problem

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2006

CONTROLLED LABS
07-10-2006, 10:09 AM
Exactly... we were not originally planning on any SesaGLOW testers, but people were pretty shocked at how inexpensive this product is, so until we get the COA, objective tester feedback is the best way to remove any doubt about SesaGLOW quality and effectiveness compared to the numerous other sesamin products on the market.

exactly, we arent saying its superior to the competition at all, we just want to show people that it is equal in terms of effectiveness.

sword_
07-10-2006, 10:11 AM

Yeah, it'd be interesting but also dosage dependant.

pu12en12g
07-10-2006, 10:13 AM
Congrats beast69... you are in !!

So far we have:

asianbabe
beast69

beast69
07-10-2006, 10:24 AM
Thanks pu12en12g! But I forgot to mention.....I'm in Canada.....If this will create any problems, let me know. I'd even be willing to cover shipping if it is a problem

CONTROLLED LABS
07-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Thanks pu12en12g! But I forgot to mention.....I'm in Canada.....If this will create any problems, let me know. I'd even be willing to cover shipping if it is a problem
we wouldnt hear of it, all of our customers are treated the same no matter where they live. canada is not a problem for us. :)

beast69
07-10-2006, 11:04 AM
we wouldnt hear of it, all of our customers are treated the same no matter where they live. canada is not a problem for us. :)

thanks alot! lets us canucks in on some of the fun too:p:cool:

CONTROLLED LABS
07-10-2006, 11:06 AM
thanks alot! lets us canucks in on some of the fun too:p:cool:
exactly.

sawastea
07-10-2006, 11:18 AM
all of our customers are treated the same no matter where they live.

Man, I hope someone gets picked from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Cuba or Northern Korea :D

CONTROLLED LABS
07-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Man, I hope someone gets picked from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Cuba or Northern Korea :D
hhaa, I dont think they would ever see the packages even if we send them ;) :D

aquanutz
07-10-2006, 11:37 AM

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 191

Bodytype: Meso

Been training for the past three years pretty hard. Started to learn much more about diet this past year. Began to bulk up this past winter (put on around 20 pounds) and am now looking to cut.

You should pick me because I work extremely hard to get the things I want. I will find just about any way to over come an obsticle. Also, I'm a broke college kid that has nothing else to do besides lift (which is great becaues it gives me even more motivation). I'd rather lift than go out and get completely trashed like the rest of my friends here this summer. I suppose I value my health more than those around me.

Have been athletic and extremely competitive my entire life with soccer.

Mon - Chest (Flat BB bench - 4 sets (10, 8, 6, burnout), Incline BB bench - 3 sets (6, 6, 6), Decline DB fly 3 sets (burnouts), Pushups 2 sets until failure.

Tues - Shoulder (Seated Militry DB presses - 3 sets (12, 10, 8), Standing Lateral Raises supersets 3 sets (12 (followed by 10 at lower weight and again followed with yet another lower weight)). Bent over crabs 4 sets (12, 12, 12, 12), Front raises 3 Sets of 12.

Wed. - Cardio

Thursday - Legs (Squats 4 sets of 12, Leg presses 5 sets (15, 12, 10, 8, 6), Calf raises 4 sets of 15, Hamstring curls 3 sets of 12.

Friday - Biceps (Standing barbel curls 3 sets (12, 10, 8), Standing DB curls 3 sets of 12, Seated hammer curls 3 sets of 12)

Triceps (Skull crushers 3 sets of 12, Weighted Dips 4 sets until failure, rope pulldowns 3 sets of 12)

Sat & Sun. - Cardio (soccer and running)

Wed - Run 2 mile warm up follwed by intervals of 20 second sprints for 4 minutes. Finished with a 2 mile cool down.

- On Whey Pro Complex
- Swanson L- Glutamine
- Swanson BCAA's
- Swanson Vitamine C
- Swanson EFA's
- Body Fortress Creatine
- Mega Man multi

- Morning - Bowl of Total, 3 Eggs, OJ
- Lunch - Small lean strip steak, milk, some form of potatoe
- Before workout - Creatine with 24 oz of water
- After workout - 3 scoops of whey in 2% milk
- Snack - Peanut butter on wheat or hand fuls of peanuts
- Dinner - Some form of beef or chicken, plenty of it with vegs and water
- Snack - Granola

About 1 - 2 gallons a day.

Short Term Goal:
Become more shreaded.

Long Term Goal:
Stay around 7% body fat with a lean look all year round.

Levothyroxin for Hashimoto's Thyroiditus - Thyroid disorder

- SD http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?&p=9189422#post9189422

http://thsteinmetz.com/me.jpg
Definately - even during.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ____July 17th_________, 2006

RB12
07-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Just saw the thread, I have been itching to try some CL products. Let me know if you would like me to supplement any of my responses to assist in your decision.

Weight: 205

Bodytype: Mostly ecto

Training experience: ~9 years and always been a distance athlete

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: Wrapping up triathlon training, but am continuing to cut/recomp. Combined, split workout between running, biking, martial arts, and weight training.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: See above

Current supplements: Right now MAN BO, MAN Orotine, BCAAs (bulk), Body fortress whey, sundown fish oil, one-a-day multi

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 6 meals per day; just computed it as 3275 cals (maintenance for me is around 3500) and macro breakdown is 35/45/20 carbs/protein/fat. Generally I focus on whole foods, but also use shakes first thing in the morning, pre and post workout

Current Daily water intake: ~2 gallons

Short Term Goal: cutting/recomp

Long Term Goal: overall health

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history: EAS Phosphogen Elite, Creapure, bulk cee, Cellmass, Dymatize Xpand, Man Clout, MAN orotine, A/O stack, storm, primaforce, green tea, YC stack, stacker 2, no-xplode, myochem, caesin, leucine, xtend, n-large, Avant sesathin, MAN vaporize, MAN scorch, Get Diesel Nos Ether Caps, and a bunch of others that I cannot think of right now (sorry, the full list is at home, but I will be happy to provide it later)

MAN Body Octane and Orotine Triathlon Training: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=772853
NOS ETHER Caps: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=724344
AMP + H.E.A.T. Stack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=675902
Clout/Leucine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=560847
Durablast: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=543306
Cutting: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=518480
BSL and TP (review): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=557099

Current / Progress Photos: They are in my logs, I have no problem posting them

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of June 17 or 24, 2006

pu12en12g
07-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Congrats RB12... you are in !!

So far we have:

asianbabe
beast69
RB12

RB12
07-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Congrats RB12... you are in !!

So far we have:

asianbabe
beast69
RB12
thanks for the opportunity pu, just let me know via pm what contact info you need. I am lookign forward to it!

pu12en12g
07-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Congrats El Pena... you are in !!

Congrats aquanutz... you are in !!

So far we have:

asianbabe
beast69
RB12
El Pena
aquanutz

dekalbfootball
07-10-2006, 01:04 PM

Sex:male

Height:6'0

Weight:200

Bodytype:Athletic

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):I have always played sports, i played football all throughout high school and have lifted since i was 12. I am now at playing college basketball and would like to lose 10 to 15 pounds for basketball season. I am at about 15% bf and am looking for something to help me in get to my goal.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):I lift 2-3 a week, play basketball 4 hours monday, wednesday, and 2 hours on friday. I also do some running and spend time out on the lake on the weekends doing watersports.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):I prefer sprinting and every once in a great while will run long distance or do an endurance event(trail runs), but since i play so much basketball sometimes i just dont feel much like running after I have already ran for 4 hours.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):I am not on any supplements at the moment, but last summer bulked up to 215 with Beverly international's supplements

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):I try to eat lean meats as much as possible(ie: turkey burgers, chicken) but do occasionally eat out. Mostly try to stick with fruits and high protein meat. Cereal or oatmeal for breakfast usually.

Current Daily water intake:Lots and lots i don't drink soda so water and an occasional tea is what i drink.

Short Term Goal:To get to 185-190 before season starts in september.

Long Term Goal:to get BF% down to 8 or 9%

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Creatine, Whey, and fat burning supplements.(only really had success with beverly hills supps)

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):None

Current / Progress Photos:I could post one if needed

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):Yes

warbird00
07-10-2006, 01:18 PM

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 186.6 (On empty stomach in morning) @ about 13-14% bf

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have been training since i was a freshman on and off. Now i just graduated and have been lifting seriously since January.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am doing Max Ot right now and am on the 3rd week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): No cardio

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): I am currently taking All the Whey protein powder, All the whey multivitamin, flax seed soft gells, xtend, glycer grow, and higher power CEE

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I am currently on a bulk (about 3500 cals a day) with around 300 g of protein a day.

Current Daily water intake: Between 1-2 gallons a day

Short Term Goal: Reach 200 by summer without exceeding 13-14% bf

Long Term Goal: get to around 220-230 and then cut down to 200-210 with 9-10% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: No

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): All the stuff i am taking right now is all i have taken. I used to take just some pure creatine monohydrate but didint like it and also took ON whey

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): I have a Max OT log that i am doing, WARBIRD'S INCREDIBLE GAINS (Hopefully)

Current / Progress Photos: I ca get some pics up tomaro or wednesday, they will be on my log

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): YES

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July 10, 2006

LJ57
07-10-2006, 01:25 PM
***I’ve currently got a log going at another site right now but if I could start the Seasglow log at the end of the month, I would be interested in taking part. I could meet all the conditions once the current log is completed.***

Sex : Male
Height : 5’9
Weight : 204
Bodytype :endo-meso

Training Experience : about two years though the last year has been the most serious I’ve been about training.

Current Training Schedule :

Monday – Chest / biceps
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - OFF
Thursday - Back
Friday – Shoulders / Triceps
Saturday - OFF
Sunday – OFF

Chest : Incline DB Press, Flat DB Press, Incline Flyes, Push ups (warm up and finish)
Biceps : Barbell Curls, Preacher Curls, Incline Hammer Curls
Legs : Step Ups, Lunges, Leg Extensions
Back – DB Rows, Barbell Rows
Shoulders – DB Press, Side Lateral Raise, Upright Rows
Triceps – Lying Tri Extensions, Pressdowns, Dips, Overhead Extensions
Abs – Crunch, Reverse Crunch, Oblique Crunch

Cardio : I usually swim for 20 minutes 2-3 times per week.

Current Supplements : multivitamin/mineral, Dymatize Elite Whey, Giant WPI, Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide, Glutamine, USPLabs cAMPHIBOLIC, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Universal Storm, ZMA, Ester C,

Prescription/recreational drugs : none

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? : No

Supplement/Product History : I have studied supplements/nutrition and tried a wide variety of products. To name a few specifics : Protein : Dymatize Elite Whey. Optimum 100%, Scivation Substance, Creatine : Universal Storm, BSN NO-Xplode, Test Boosters : CL Blue Up, Scivation Fenotest, Diesel Test 2010, ZMA, Novedex XT, Universal Storm. Fat Burning : Xenadrine NRG, EC,

Medical conditions : none

Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : I eat approximately 2200-2300 calories per day consisting of 6 meals. I keep carbs low though I don’t aim for any precise ratios. I make sure I get 50-75g of healthy fats. Once per week I include a semi-cheat day where I consume around 2500-2700 calories with a focus on getting plenty of complex carbohydrates. I'm willing to alter my diet a bit for the purpose of testing this product.

Current Daily Water Intake : I drink at least one gallon of water everyday. I fill up a one gallon container and make sure that I finish it by the end of the day.

Short Term Goal : lose fat while retaining as much muscle as possible
Long Term Goal : add muscle without an excess of fat

Links to Past Logs & Reviews :

Diesel Test 2010 Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=800878

Ergopharm Amp Review/mini Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=637862

Novedex XT Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=628290

Can you post "before" and "after" photos: Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July 29, 2006

pu12en12g
07-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Turning 18 tomaro

Happy birthday... you're in !!! :cool:

So far we have:

asianbabe
beast69
RB12
El Pena
aquanutz
warbird00

boyscouT
07-10-2006, 01:34 PM
Are we to assume those who have applied but have not been picked, are rejected?

El Pena
07-10-2006, 01:35 PM
Congrats El Pena... you are in !!

Congrats aquanutz... you are in !!

So far we have:

asianbabe
beast69
RB12
El Pena
aquanutz

Thanks :D, should we PM or email mailing/contact info? Counted up my Cinnulin pills this morning I can start on the 22nd.

pu12en12g
07-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Are we to assume those who have applied but have not been picked, are rejected?

Not at all... I'm working my way through the thread with fairness in mind :cool:

pu12en12g
07-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Thanks :D, should we PM or email mailing/contact info? Counted up my Cinnulin pills this morning I can start on the 22nd.

As soon as the 10 testers are finalized, they will be contacted via PM with complete info / verification.

- Pt

mannyfrizzle
07-10-2006, 01:43 PM

Bodytype: Diesel (7% body fat)

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I played baseball in college foir a Division 1 baseball program and have been working out hard since graduating college.

M:90 minutes-chest and abs
T:90 minutes-legs and abs
W: off
TH: 90 minutes-shoulders, back,and abs
F: 90 minutes-biceps, triceps, and abs

M:90 minutes basketball
T:30 minutes elliptical
W:90 minutes basketball
TH:30 minutes elliptical
F:60 minutes sauna

100% Optimum Nutrition protein

3000 calories
3 meals
3 protein shakes (50g each)
1-3 small snacks

2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
Gain muscle

Long Term Goal:
Weigh 220 and be 5% body fat

The occasional alcohol

Took 2 bottles of Superdrol followed by Rebound XT

Will post tonight

Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July 9, 2006

adoniscomplex
07-10-2006, 02:18 PM
i think a seasglow and red acid log is needed
hahaha

CONTROLLED LABS
07-10-2006, 02:24 PM
i think a seasglow and red acid log is needed
hahaha
when the red acid version 2 comes out we will do those.

adoniscomplex
07-10-2006, 02:27 PM
well i nomate myself for that too
self promotion all around

pu12en12g
07-10-2006, 03:27 PM
mannyfrizzle

ROFLTOASTERZ !!

Sixpack
07-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Yes sir

You have used both Sesamin and Sesathin right ?

boyscouT
07-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Not at all... I'm working my way through the thread with fairness in mind :cool:
Affirmative. Keep up the great work.

warbird00
07-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Happy birthday... you're in !!! :cool:

So far we have:

asianbabe
beast69
RB12
El Pena
aquanutz
warbird00

YES!!
thank you bro
I always wanted to do one of these and now that i am finally 18 (almost at least, in a matter of hours) i will be able to be a tester!!
PM me so i can give you all my info
than

lc5315
07-11-2006, 12:30 AM

Sex: MALE

Height: 6"

Weight: 198LBS, 18% BF

Bodytype:MESO/ENDO

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): BEEN TRAINING FOR 4 YEARS, 2 YEARS SERIOUSLY. SEEING THE LIGHT, LEARNING MORE AND MORE AS I GO ON THIS JOURNEY FOR A BETTER BODY/HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE. THE MORE I LEARN AND READ, THE MORE I LAUGH AT MYSELF FOR MAKING ALL THOSE IMSPLE MISTAKES WHEN I FIRST STARTED. I'VE BEEN A SPORTSMAN MOST OF MY LIFE. I EXCEL IN 'EXPLOSIVE' SPORTS LIKE BASEBALL/SOFTBALL AND THE THROWS EVENTS IN TRACK & FIELD.

I'M REALLY INTERESTED IN MEGA-DOSING SESAMIN. I'VE READ A LOT BOUT ITS RE-COMP PROPERTIES AND AM INTERESTED IN GIVING IT AN HONEST TRY. THE ONLY THING THATS STOPPING ME FROM DOING SO IS THE HIGH PRICE OF IT. THIS OPPORTUNITY IS ONE THAT COMES ONCE IN A BLUE MOON AND AT SUCH A GREAT PRICE FOR 1 180COUNT BOTTLE, I'M HOPING TO GIVE IT A GOOD SHOT.

ON A MODIFIED WESTSIDE BARBELL PROGRAM. TRAINING 3X/WEEK, ROTATING BETWEEN 4 WORKOUTS, 2 UPPER AND 2 LOWER ALTERNATED. 1 ME EXERCISE IN EACH WORKOUT FOLLOWED BY SUPPLEMENTARY WORK FOR THE RESPECTIVE BODYPARTS. ME EXERCISES ARE DONE CLOSE TO 90-95% MAX AND SUPP EXERCISES ARE DONE NOT TO FAILURE (1 REP SHORT) WITH ACCOMPLISHING THE NUMBER OF REPS THE MAIN AIM IN MIND. REST PERIODS FOR ME EXERCISES ARE 4-5MINS AND SUPP WORK, 2-3 MINS.

EG. UPPER BODY DAY (A):
FLAT BENCH 3X3
INCLINE DB 3X8
DB SHOULDER PRESS 3X8
SKULLCRUSHERS 2X10

LOWER BODY/CORE WORK (A):
DEADS 2X3
CABLE ROWS 3X10
INCLINE DB CURLS 3X10
WEIGHTED SITUPS: 2X12

45/50MINS, 6X/WEEK. I'M CURRENTLY DOING CARDIO IN THE FED STATE ONLY, WITH FOOD IN THE SYSTEM. IT'LL BE A SMALL SHAKE IF DONE IN THE MORNING AND 2HRS AFTER MY 6TH MEAL IF DONE IN THE EVENING. SOMETIMES, I SPLIT IT INTO 25 AND 20MINS BLOCK, TWICE A DAY ON NON-TRAINING DAYS. I THROW IN 1-2 HIIT SESSIONS IF POSSIBLE TOO.

NOW ADAM
BULK CEE
GNC VIT C/B/CAL/MAG/DIGESTIVE ENZYMES
NOW FISH OIL
NAC
TP WPI/MILK ISO/WPC/WAXY MAIZE STARCH
SCIVATION SESAMIN/NO-XIDANT
GREEN TEA AND HIGHER POWER GREEN TEA CAPS

2800-2900CALS, 350P, 75F, 200C
I MAKE THINGS SIMPLE BY KEEPING TO THE SAME LIST OF FOOD ALMOST EVERYDAY. JUST INTER-SWITCHING THE FOOD AT DIFFERENT TIMINGS AND COMBINATIONS. I FOLLOW THE PRO/CARB OR PRO/FAT RULE FOR EACH MEAL AS BEST AS I CAN. THE LIST IS AS FOLLOWS:

PROTEIN POWDER
CHICKEN BREAST/DRUMSTICK
TUNA/SARDINE
EGG/WGG WHITES

LOW CARB BREAD
ROLLED OATS
PEARLED BARLEY
WAXY MAIZE STARCH
BRAN CEREAL

OLIVE OIL

SMALL LIST AYE? LOL. BUT SERIOUSLY, THATS WHAT I EAT 90% OF THE TIME. SAMPLE MEAL LOOKS LIKE THIS:

5OZ CHICKEN BREAST
1 DRUMSTICK
0.5 CUP OATS
0.2 CUP BARLEY
0.2 CUP BRAN

OR

5OZ CHICKEN BREAST
1 DRUMSTICK
VEGETABLES
1/3 TBSP OLIVE OIL

2-3 GAL/DAY

Short Term Goal:
I UNDERSTAND THAT RESULTS OF A BODY RECOMPOSITION AIN'T SOMETHING THAT CAN BE EXPERIENCED/SEEN IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. THEREFORE, FOR SHORT-TERM GOALS, A GRADUAL INCREASE IN STRENGTH AT A CONSTANT BODYFAT LEVEL.

Long Term Goal:
BE LEANER, STRONGER AND HEALTHEIR. CHANGING THE COMPOSITION OF THE BODY; LOWER BF AND INCREASING LMM, TAKES PLACE THROUGH SENSIBLE EATING, DEDICATED CARDIO AND PERSEVERANCE. THUS, RESULTS WILL LIKELY COME GRADUALLY AND I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE RE-COMP BENEFITS OF SESAMIN.

NONE.

UNIVERSAL STORM
DYMATIZE DYMA-BURN
SAN SCORCH/V12/THYROCUTS II
NUTREX LIPO 6
CREATINE MONO

NONE

Current / Progress Photos: NONE. BUT WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE IF NEEDED.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): YES

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 17 JUNE, 2006

factotum
07-11-2006, 01:36 AM

Sex:Male

Weight: 183lbs

Bodytype:Ectomorph 9%bf from approximated from a combo of tanita scale and skin fold calipers

Training experience:
Weightlifting fairly seriously for the past 10 years making typical newbie gains and mistakes. With age brought experience and wisdom and in the past 5 years I've gained 30lbs lbm while dropping 20lbs ft. Tried numerous lifting programs with varying success. Used to box at amateur level for a couple years then got introduced to bjj so main focus is on that now. So my weight lifting goals were never to be a huge bber as it would restrict agility and range of movement thus compromising athletic performance as a combat athlete. I do want a nice looking phsyique but carrying 220lbs on my frame just doesn't work for me. Training for endurance and strength is the primary focus nowadays.

The Lifting Routine
3 Day Split
Day 1 - Legs
Day 3 - Back / Biceps / Shoulders
Day 5 - Chest / Triceps / Shoulders
Usually lifting on Monday, Wednesday, Friday but sometimes it's Monday, Thursday, Saturday depending on various factors.

The Cardio Routine
3 days per week for 30mins

Tuesday or Wednesday - Low intensity cardio, usually eliipitical, depends on Monday's leg workout.
Friday - Always a run, sometimes on treadmill if weather doesn't permit, but that is rare.
Saturday - Usually I run at a modest pace for 30 mins but as of late I prefer to ride the mountain bike as it gives a better upper body workout

MMA Training

Train 3-5 days a week usually twice a day on Saturday and Sunday. Classes are a little over 1hr on weekdays and 2 hours on weekends. No set pattern on training, some days it's Muay Thai others it's bjj techniques and rolling. Weekends are usually a "mock" mma fight/sparring sessions.

Current Supplements:
Primaforce Substance WPI
Ergopharm I-Pro
Multivitamin (NOW ADAM, NOW EcoGreen, AST Pro 32x, etc)
5g Fish Oil
3g Vitamin C
1g NAC
500mg Grapeseed extract
3 caps NOxidant
200mg Idebenone
2g ALCAR
3g CEE
4g Taurine
5g L-Leucine
1g Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG)

These are the staple supps I try to run year-round. All have been used consistently for at least the past 6 months and will continue to do such. It should be noted that I have completed a megadose Cissus and Symmetry X log about a month ago so I think it's out of my system and won't affect this log.

Current Diet:

I don't precisely count macros as I just don't have the time to do such unless for a log or a cut. But current diet consists of a minimum of 300g protein, 300g carbs and 75g fat. About 150g of protein in diet comes from shakes.Diet isn't very clean as I do eat processed foods and usually a fast food per day. I do eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to compensate, I'd say about double the FDA's recommended amounts. Also helps keep you nice and regular. Likely won't be making any changes to diet but will play it by ear and see what happens. Obviously if chosen I will describe diet in more detail as it's more pertinent to products of this nature.

Current Daily water intake: Water consumption is at least 2 gallons day and this does not count juices, protein shakes, or other beverages, just straight water.

Short Term Goal: I'm a bit undecided on this so I'll let you choose if I'm selected. I have an amateur mma fight in about 3 months so I need to prepare for that. Amateur events aren't too strict on weight divisions so you can fight at any agreed upon weight. I'm planning on fighting at 160lbs, with the knowledge that you can be 5lbs or hell even 10lbs over and probably still get to fight. Also this event doesn't allow any strikes to the head of a downed opponent and no elbows at all. Also considering a kick boxing match. They say it's muay thai but they don't allow elbows at all and you can't grab behind the head(thai clinch) and knee someone in the face. So it's basically a K1 match. There's also another potential amateur mma event, so I'll be competing in one of these events, though I haven't decided which one at present. I also won't name any of these events as I want to keep a certain degree of anonymity.
So my short term goal will be to either lean bulk or do a trial cut with a sesamin product.I've tried to use Melting Point before to cut but it causedtoo much cramping and thus interfered with my training and cutting so I had to drop it.
I posted on the CL forums why Black Hole could possibly benefit a lean bulk in my particular case. It would also help with cutting as appetite is strangely reduced on a calorie restricted diet in conjunction with an intense cardio routine. So BH should help in this regard to get in the proper nutrients so I'm losing fat and not muscle.
So here's what my routine would be if I went with the second option of a practice cut.
Typically you want to start a minimum of 4 weeks out before the weigh-in date with 6 being optimal for me dpending on how much weight I need to cut. Diet needs to be clean and about 500 cals under maintenance. Do not eat after night time cardio seesion and avoid any food after 6pm. Cardio sessions should be of moderate intensity, double resting heart rate and for a duration of 20 mins but should not exceed 35 mins. Cardio should be performed first thing in the morning and last thing at night. While it is permissible to lift during this period one should reduce frequency, volume, and intensity to avoid injury.I'll continue to lift until 2 weeks before the weigh-in date. The goal is to get to 7% of your target weight by one week before weigh-ins. MMA training will goes as normal unless I feel it's necessary to back off. The primary objective is to get your bodyfat as low as you can during this time.
The last week is where the fun really begins. At this point you must drop all supplements, that includes, protein shakes, fat burners/thermos, stims, fish oil CEE,even your multi-vitamin. Even the simplest products can affect your water retention. I want to be around 10-12 over the target weight and at this point my focus will be on dropping water..There's several ways to accomplish this.

Fluid restriction- Your body is constantly losing water via sweating, urination and even breathing. So every second your are losing water and if you aren't replacing this fluid you are losing weight. This also takes no additional energy. I've found that I can lose 5lbs simply but not drinking for a day. But going more than a day without drinking is extermely dangerous.so you don't stop drinking until 24 hurs before the weigh-in.
Sweating- This is the most popular form of dropping water. The problem is that it requires activity and thus can sap already dissipating energy levels. The objective here is to sweat out water while inducing the least amount of fatigue. One can accomplish this by exercising, jumping rope, shadow boxing, or even cycling in a hot humid environment like a sauna. Wearing a plastic suit also helps increase body temp and allows you to sweat more. Plastic suits can be dangerous as you can overheat and become severely dehydrated. It's a good idea to have someone with you in the sauna in case the worst does happen and you pass out. Also it's important to limit time in the sauna to 15-30mins max.
Bowel cleansing/emptying- The intestines are from what I hear about 30-50 feet long. Because of this waste products take time to travel this pathway before they are eliminated. This can take a day but emptying hte bowels can result in another 5lbs of expelled waste. You can use a laxative to help this process, but this can also have negative consequences leading to further dehydration and can affect refeed.
[I had to omit some of the process since the post was too long so to view it in it's entirety: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showpost.php?p=22934&postcount=85 .

Long Term Goal: Bigger, faster, stronger.

I remember trying Cybergenics line, MuscleTech acetabolan, EAS Myoplex, Androdiol, etc etc.
crap like boron, liver tabs, plant sterols of all types
Tried various creatines, micronized, malates, ethyl esters etc.
PH history: 1AD/4AD/MOHN, 1T/4AD, MDHT preworkout, M1T, Superdrol
Test boosters: Fenotest, Diesel Test, Activate, samples of PowerFULL, avena sativa bulk powder 7% avenacosides A&B
USPLabs Cissus RX, Symmetry X
Tons of anti-ox products and nootropics
NO products: bulk AAKG, NO-Xplode, White Blood, Omega Lightning
I could go on and on
Sesathin (used this to drop some bodyfat to improve physique. This was Avant's liquid in a bottle. Had a tendancy to leak so I didn't both taking it with me instead dosing it in the morning and at night. I know there's a question about episesamin content so I could compare the two products to see what if any differences there are.)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Probably not. I tried to get photos posted for my USPLabs' log but friends were far from helpful. They took horrible pics that I jsut couldn't use. Can't take pics of myself because I lack a mirror big enough and it's hardto pose properly while also holding a camera. I could take pics of certain bodyparts like arms or abs but a complete body pic is likely no possible.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review whenever necessary.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=786607

johnnyironboard
07-11-2006, 09:36 AM

Don't fall over- I agree.

beast69
07-11-2006, 09:42 AM

then again, the same question could be posed to Scivation as well.

For controlled labs, I think it could have something to do with people questioning purity due to a lack of a CoA, so this could serve as anecdotal proof that it's the same as the others, with no attempt to prove that it's better.

johnnyironboard
07-11-2006, 10:03 AM
then again, the same question could be posed to Scivation as well.

For controlled labs, I think it could have something to do with people questioning purity due to a lack of a CoA, so this could serve as anecdotal proof that it's the same as the others, with no attempt to prove that it's better.
So get a CoA and be done with it.

jkeithc82
07-11-2006, 10:59 AM

So get a CoA and be done with it.

I will see you and raise you one. I agree as well. :eek: :D

beast69
07-11-2006, 11:07 AM
I will see you and raise you one. I agree as well. :eek: :D

I agree with both of you as well.....merely speculating here

Segansational
07-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Posted in the other thread, but is it safe to assume that if your current supplementation includes sesamin that you can't be a tester?

adoniscomplex
07-11-2006, 12:41 PM
4 testers left to be picked ........ keep er going

pu12en12g
07-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Congrats... wanderlei you're in (SesaGLOW + BH lean bulk) !!!

EDIT: What is your NAC dosage ?

So far we have:

asianbabe
beast69
RB12
El Pena
aquanutz
warbird00
wanderlei (SG + BH)

pu12en12g
07-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Posted in the other thread, but is it safe to assume that if your current supplementation includes sesamin that you can't be a tester?

For log / review purposes you would need to replace your current sesa-product with SesaGLOW for comparison. :cool:

adoniscomplex
07-11-2006, 12:43 PM
emmm strike that 3 to go

IKilledBritney
07-11-2006, 12:44 PM
I would love to be a tester.
Aint tested anything so far, but i am beginning training soon on a lean bulk cycle and this seems ideal.
Only i live in the UK
EDIT:Scrap that, i just seen the stuff needed to fill in.
I'm very lazy

pu12en12g
07-11-2006, 12:44 PM

Weight: 183lbs

Bodytype:Ectomorph 9%bf from approximated from a combo of tanita scale and skin fold calipers

Training experience:
Weightlifting fairly seriously for the past 10 years making typical newbie gains and mistakes. With age brought experience and wisdom and in the past 5 years I've gained 30lbs lbm while dropping 20lbs ft. Tried numerous lifting programs with varying success. Used to box at amateur level for a couple years then got introduced to bjj so main focus is on that now. So my weight lifting goals were never to be a huge bber as it would restrict agility and range of movement thus compromising athletic performance as a combat athlete. I do want a nice looking phsyique but carrying 220lbs on my frame just doesn't work for me. Training for endurance and strength is the primary focus nowadays.

The Lifting Routine
3 Day Split
Day 1 - Legs
Day 3 - Back / Biceps / Shoulders
Day 5 - Chest / Triceps / Shoulders
Usually lifting on Monday, Wednesday, Friday but sometimes it's Monday, Thursday, Saturday depending on various factors.

The Cardio Routine
3 days per week for 30mins

Tuesday or Wednesday - Low intensity cardio, usually eliipitical, depends on Monday's leg workout.
Friday - Always a run, sometimes on treadmill if weather doesn't permit, but that is rare.
Saturday - Usually I run at a modest pace for 30 mins but as of late I prefer to ride the mountain bike as it gives a better upper body workout

MMA Training

Train 3-5 days a week usually twice a day on Saturday and Sunday. Classes are a little over 1hr on weekdays and 2 hours on weekends. No set pattern on training, some days it's Muay Thai others it's bjj techniques and rolling. Weekends are usually a "mock" mma fight/sparring sessions.

Current Supplements:
Primaforce Substance WPI
Ergopharm I-Pro
Multivitamin (NOW ADAM, NOW EcoGreen, AST Pro 32x, etc)
5g Fish Oil
3g Vitamin C
1g NAC
500mg Grapeseed extract
3 caps NOxidant
200mg Idebenone
2g ALCAR
3g CEE
4g Taurine
5g L-Leucine
1g Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG)

These are the staple supps I try to run year-round. All have been used consistently for at least the past 6 months and will continue to do such. It should be noted that I have completed a megadose Cissus and Symmetry X log about a month ago so I think it's out of my system and won't affect this log.

Current Diet:

I don't precisely count macros as I just don't have the time to do such unless for a log or a cut. But current diet consists of a minimum of 300g protein, 300g carbs and 75g fat. About 150g of protein in diet comes from shakes.Diet isn't very clean as I do eat processed foods and usually a fast food per day. I do eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to compensate, I'd say about double the FDA's recommended amounts. Also helps keep you nice and regular. Likely won't be making any changes to diet but will play it by ear and see what happens. Obviously if chosen I will describe diet in more detail as it's more pertinent to products of this nature.

Current Daily water intake: Water consumption is at least 2 gallons day and this does not count juices, protein shakes, or other beverages, just straight water.

Short Term Goal: I'm a bit undecided on this so I'll let you choose if I'm selected. I have an amateur mma fight in about 3 months so I need to prepare for that. Amateur events aren't too strict on weight divisions so you can fight at any agreed upon weight. I'm planning on fighting at 160lbs, with the knowledge that you can be 5lbs or hell even 10lbs over and probably still get to fight. Also this event doesn't allow any strikes to the head of a downed opponent and no elbows at all. Also considering a kick boxing match. They say it's muay thai but they don't allow elbows at all and you can't grab behind the head(thai clinch) and knee someone in the face. So it's basically a K1 match. There's also another potential amateur mma event, so I'll be competing in one of these events, though I haven't decided which one at present. I also won't name any of these events as I want to keep a certain degree of anonymity.
So my short term goal will be to either lean bulk or do a trial cut with a sesamin product.I've tried to use Melting Point before to cut but it causedtoo much cramping and thus interfered with my training and cutting so I had to drop it.
I posted on the CL forums why Black Hole could possibly benefit a lean bulk in my particular case. It would also help with cutting as appetite is strangely reduced on a calorie restricted diet in conjunction with an intense cardio routine. So BH should help in this regard to get in the proper nutrients so I'm losing fat and not muscle.
So here's what my routine would be if I went with the second option of a practice cut.
Typically you want to start a minimum of 4 weeks out before the weigh-in date with 6 being optimal for me dpending on how much weight I need to cut. Diet needs to be clean and about 500 cals under maintenance. Do not eat after night time cardio seesion and avoid any food after 6pm. Cardio sessions should be of moderate intensity, double resting heart rate and for a duration of 20 mins but should not exceed 35 mins. Cardio should be performed first thing in the morning and last thing at night. While it is permissible to lift during this period one should reduce frequency, volume, and intensity to avoid injury.I'll continue to lift until 2 weeks before the weigh-in date. The goal is to get to 7% of your target weight by one week before weigh-ins. MMA training will goes as normal unless I feel it's necessary to back off. The primary objective is to get your bodyfat as low as you can during this time.
The last week is where the fun really begins. At this point you must drop all supplements, that includes, protein shakes, fat burners/thermos, stims, fish oil CEE,even your multi-vitamin. Even the simplest products can affect your water retention. I want to be around 10-12 over the target weight and at this point my focus will be on dropping water..There's several ways to accomplish this.

Fluid restriction- Your body is constantly losing water via sweating, urination and even breathing. So every second your are losing water and if you aren't replacing this fluid you are losing weight. This also takes no additional energy. I've found that I can lose 5lbs simply but not drinking for a day. But going more than a day without drinking is extermely dangerous.so you don't stop drinking until 24 hurs before the weigh-in.
Sweating- This is the most popular form of dropping water. The problem is that it requires activity and thus can sap already dissipating energy levels. The objective here is to sweat out water while inducing the least amount of fatigue. One can accomplish this by exercising, jumping rope, shadow boxing, or even cycling in a hot humid environment like a sauna. Wearing a plastic suit also helps increase body temp and allows you to sweat more. Plastic suits can be dangerous as you can overheat and become severely dehydrated. It's a good idea to have someone with you in the sauna in case the worst does happen and you pass out. Also it's important to limit time in the sauna to 15-30mins max.
Bowel cleansing/emptying- The intestines are from what I hear about 30-50 feet long. Because of this waste products take time to travel this pathway before they are eliminated. This can take a day but emptying hte bowels can result in another 5lbs of expelled waste. You can use a laxative to help this process, but this can also have negative consequences leading to further dehydration and can affect refeed.
[I had to omit some of the process since the post was too long so to view it in it's entirety: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showpost.php?p=22934&postcount=85 .

Long Term Goal: Bigger, faster, stronger.

I remember trying Cybergenics line, MuscleTech acetabolan, EAS Myoplex, Androdiol, etc etc.
crap like boron, liver tabs, plant sterols of all types
Tried various creatines, micronized, malates, ethyl esters etc.
PH history: 1AD/4AD/MOHN, 1T/4AD, MDHT preworkout, M1T, Superdrol
Test boosters: Fenotest, Diesel Test, Activate, samples of PowerFULL, avena sativa bulk powder 7% avenacosides A&B
USPLabs Cissus RX, Symmetry X
Tons of anti-ox products and nootropics
NO products: bulk AAKG, NO-Xplode, White Blood, Omega Lightning
I could go on and on
Sesathin (used this to drop some bodyfat to improve physique. This was Avant's liquid in a bottle. Had a tendancy to leak so I didn't both taking it with me instead dosing it in the morning and at night. I know there's a question about episesamin content so I could compare the two products to see what if any differences there are.)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Probably not. I tried to get photos posted for my USPLabs' log but friends were far from helpful. They took horrible pics that I jsut couldn't use. Can't take pics of myself because I lack a mirror big enough and it's hardto pose properly while also holding a camera. I could take pics of certain bodyparts like arms or abs but a complete body pic is likely no possible.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review whenever necessary.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=786607

What is your NAC dosage ?

pu12en12g
07-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Congrats..adoniscomplex you're in !!!

Congrats..brett4271 you're in (SesaGLOW + BH lean bulk) !!!

So far we have:

asianbabe
beast69
RB12
El Pena
aquanutz
warbird00
wanderlei (SG + BH)
brett4271 (SG + BH)
adoniscomplex

ddawg91
07-11-2006, 02:10 PM
Testers are looking pretty good, good luck everyone!

warbird00
07-11-2006, 04:47 PM
what does SesaGlow+ BH lean bulk mean??
thanx
Cause if its another product i want to be added!! lol

Also i have a question about one of your products
i have been using GlycerGrow for about 3 months and am very satisfied with it
Recently i upped my dosage from 3 scoops to 4-5 and have been seeing amazing results.
I was stuck around 183 for about 4 weeks and in the last 2.5 weeks i am up to around 188. Im thinking it might be because i just started a CEE product, but i dunno cause right when i started doing the extra doses this kicked in
have you heard of this before??
thanx

boyscouT
07-11-2006, 05:28 PM
I was stuck around 183 for about 4 weeks and in the last 2.5 weeks i am up to around 188. Im thinking it might be because i just started a CEE product, but i dunno cause right when i started doing the extra doses this kicked in
thanx
I hear food has amazing weight-gain properties :p

aquanutz
07-11-2006, 06:53 PM
thanx
Cause if its another product i want to be added!! lol

Also i have a question about one of your products
i have been using GlycerGrow for about 3 months and am very satisfied with it
Recently i upped my dosage from 3 scoops to 4-5 and have been seeing amazing results.
thanx

Haha! I was just thinking that same thing. If it's meant for a lean bulk (and I'm gathering that it is) that would be freakin' sweet.

On another note, I can't wait to start this!!11

warbird00
07-11-2006, 07:25 PM
I hear food has amazing weight-gain properties :p

Naw my diet was the same

beast69
07-11-2006, 07:57 PM
My best guess would be SesaGlow + Black Hole (their new appetite stimulating product)

warbird00
07-11-2006, 08:02 PM
My best guess would be SesaGlow + Black Hole (their new appetite stimulating product)

damn sign me up...
is this true purenergy?

brett4271
07-11-2006, 08:04 PM

Congrats..brett4271 you're in (SesaGLOW + BH lean bulk) !!!

So far we have:

asianbabe
beast69
RB12
El Pena
aquanutz
warbird00
wanderlei (SG + BH)
brett4271 (SG + BH)
adoniscomplex

Looking forward to logging this here!!

warbird00
07-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Looking forward to logging this here!!

dude whats bh??
thanx

factotum
07-11-2006, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the selection. I use 1200mg of NAC daily, divided into two doses of 600mg.

ab-swing asianbabe
07-11-2006, 08:13 PM
dude whats bh??
thanx
Black hole, appetite enhancer

FormulaLT1poweR
07-11-2006, 08:18 PM

Height: 5'11 or 71 inches

Weight: 173lbs

Bodytype: Athletic

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): In the military, always looking to improve my physical fitness.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Lift Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Cardio Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday Run 3 miles, ride bike for 2 miles, swimming, etc.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Gaspari SizeOn, HigherPower Micronized Creatine, AST Pro 32x Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Vitamin C, GNC 100% Whey Protein

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 150-200G of Protein, 2000-2200 calorie diet. Breakfast is usually oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, bananna or apple. Lunch is usually a tuna/ham/turkey sandwhich, more fruit, protein bar. Dinner usually chicken or 93% lean hamburger. Snacks include mixed nuts, oatmeal, eggs, more fruit, cottage cheese, peanut butter. One day a week I try to get a little freedom and maybe not eat as well as I should but its not horrible (no fast food, fatty foods, etc).

Current Daily water intake: Around 2 gallons daily. Sometimes a little less, no less than 1 1/2 gallons.

Short Term Goal: Increase size and strength.

Long Term Goal: Bulk-up to 190lbs of lean muscle, 20 pullups, 20 minute 3 mile run.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): BSN NO-Xplode, MuscleTech ThermoGain, Walmart Protein, GNC Creatine Monohydrate.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None, this would be my first.

Current / Progress Photos: None but able to post some if selected.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ASAP, 2006

boyscouT
07-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Naw my diet was the same
Is that physically possible?

SH1FT
07-11-2006, 09:20 PM
is this any different then sesamin/sesathin? if not then why would you get testing for this product the other 2 are old and just as good?????

CONTROLLED LABS
07-11-2006, 09:27 PM
is this any different then sesamin/sesathin? if not then why would you get testing for this product the other 2 are old and just as good?????
exactly, to prove just that point.

hvit
07-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Damn, I would love to apply to test this stuff, but I'm doing a log for MAN Clout shortly. Oh well, I'll just get a bottle when I'm done. :)

Maybe by the time I am done with they you will have come out with a new product that I can apply for.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Damn, I would love to apply to test this stuff, but I'm doing a log for MAN Clout shortly. Oh well, I'll just get a bottle when I'm done. :)

Maybe by the time I am done with they you will have come out with a new product that I can apply for.
"project n" maybe in about 8 weeks :) (no more details for now, sorry)

hvit
07-11-2006, 09:33 PM
"project n" maybe in about 8 weeks :) (no more details for now, sorry)

I'll definitely be applying for that. :)

bigbrick
07-11-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm curious, I've always heard that all oils should be kept away from direct light due to light oxidizing the the fatty acids. All oils oxidize in the presense of light so why the clear bottle and clear softgels. Isn't this a stability issue?

warbird00
07-12-2006, 12:56 AM
hey controlled labs i was wondering if i could apply for black hole
if not its all good cause im already thankfull that you chose me but if you need more testers it would be great!
Sometimes i just cant force myself to eat that tuna/chicken you name it and with an appetite ehanser those troubles would defenetly be gone.
Especially at work some times when i have already had like 4 meals its hard to force that last one down...
thanx for all your generosity

adoniscomplex
07-12-2006, 11:09 AM

do i need to pm you my info or email it in , i must of missed where it said what
also for doseing , would us useing more then 3 a day be ok ?

factotum
07-12-2006, 11:20 AM

The products should all be the same, and testing will confirm this. There's some debate about episesamin though. Avant said that half the sesamin in their product was episesamin and thus better than other companies. But some studies have shown that there's a 1:1 ratio of sesamin:episesamin in all extracts. I've used Sesathin before so I'll see what if any difference there is between the two. I'm guessing not much as far except for price. And even then Avant has the liquid on sale for roughly the same price.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-12-2006, 11:28 AM
The products should all be the same, and testing will confirm this. There's some debate about episesamin though. Avant said that half the sesamin in their product was episesamin and thus better than other companies. But some studies have shown that there's a 1:1 ratio of sesamin:episesamin in all extracts. I've used Sesathin before so I'll see what if any difference there is between the two. I'm guessing not much as far except for price. And even then Avant has the liquid on sale for roughly the same price.
correct, it appears from most online literature that when you process the sesame seed oil for an extract of sesamin half of the sesamin becomes episesamin. episesamin is not naturally occurring in the seeds themselves and is only made during processing.

FormulaLT1poweR
07-12-2006, 12:03 PM
I'm guessing I have not been selected?

pu12en12g
07-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Congrats..Reggie20x6 you're in !!!

Testers will now be contacted via PM for more info / verification

asianbabe
beast69
RB12
El Pena
warbird00
adoniscomplex
Reggie20x6
aquanutz
wanderlei (SG + BH)
brett4271 (SG + BH)

FormulaLT1poweR
07-12-2006, 03:57 PM
If any of them don't respond or doesn't work out, I'll gladly take their spot. Thanks anway.

ab-swing asianbabe
07-12-2006, 04:24 PM
sent!

adoniscomplex
07-12-2006, 05:12 PM
sent ola

boyscouT
07-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Looking forward to these logs. :cool:

UNCnate
07-12-2006, 05:20 PM
DANG! How did I miss this? Wouldve stacked well with Back HOLE. At least I was paying attention on CLs website and was selected to be a tester over there.

pu12en12g
07-13-2006, 02:42 AM
If any of them don't respond or doesn't work out, I'll gladly take their spot. Thanks anway.

Sounds good.. I'll let you know... so far 8 out of 10 have sent me the verification info.

mbkickboxer
07-13-2006, 07:23 AM

Weight: 150

Bodytype: not sure, pretty lean, could lose a little more bodyfat

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): mixed martial artist - offers a different test subjuect that a usual body building. a very competitive athlete

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): monday-saturda training in plyometics/conditioning, thai boxing, boxing, wrestling and brazilian jui jitsu

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): see above, cardio everyday

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): universal animal pak, controlled labs greenbulge/blue up/white blood, ZMA, Optimum Whey, Muscle Milk, Omege 3 Flax seed and fish oil, pantothenic acid

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): very high protein diet mixed in with impact carbs like whole grains/oat meal, fruits vegetables. very clean diet.

Current Daily water intake: 2+ gallons a day

Short Term Goal: lose some more body fat

Long Term Goal: to stay as fit and as healthy as possible

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: nope

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): standard for me is universal animal pak, whey protein, muscle milk, zma, nothing special. recently included the controlled labs products mentioned above.

Current / Progress Photos:N/A

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _ASAP____________, 2006

pu12en12g
07-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Congrats..Reggie20x6 you're in !!!

Testers will now be contacted via PM for more info / verification

asianbabe
beast69
RB12
El Pena
warbird00
adoniscomplex
Reggie20x6
aquanutz
wanderlei (SG + BH)
brett4271 (SG + BH)

Update, I have verification info from everyone except Reggie20x6

adoniscomplex
07-13-2006, 01:34 PM
looks like he isnt lurking quite enough

warbird00
07-14-2006, 08:51 PM
i was wondering if you go my email yet??
i get paranoid sometimes that i messed up the email adress of it just didint go through, also i dont think i put my name so if you need it PM me
thanx

warbird00
07-14-2006, 08:54 PM
i didint see the 5th page so i guess you go my info
so just get back to me and tell me if you need my name for shipping info
thanx

pu12en12g
07-14-2006, 09:42 PM
i didint see the 5th page so i guess you go my info
so just get back to me and tell me if you need my name for shipping info
thanx

Yep... you sent your name too.

pu12en12g
07-14-2006, 09:45 PM
Update, I have verification info from everyone except Reggie20x6

Never heard from him so

ATTN:

ceilos456
formulalt1power

The first one of you to PM me with your shipping info is IN !

I will confirm in this thread... good luck !!

:cool:

Hilllbilly
07-14-2006, 09:46 PM
I nominate keyhawk

FormulaLT1poweR
07-14-2006, 10:43 PM
Count me in.

pu12en12g
07-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Count me in.

^^^^

Winner :cool:

FormulaLT1poweR
07-14-2006, 10:46 PM
I just PM'd you FYI. Thanks.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-15-2006, 07:45 AM
very good, the sesaglow will ship to the loggers on monday. :)

adoniscomplex
07-15-2006, 07:48 AM
very good, the sesaglow will ship to the loggers on monday. :)
ahhh ya lets get wild !

user903890348904
07-15-2006, 09:13 AM
damm, didnt see it!!

send me a bottle anyway :P
haha

good luck to testers

CONTROLLED LABS
07-15-2006, 10:13 AM
damm, didnt see it!!

send me a bottle anyway :P
haha

good luck to testers
hint: there may be a few spots still open at other boards. ;)

Boom782
07-15-2006, 03:38 PM

Height: 5'10

Bodytype: Endo/Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have only been training for a little over 2 years now, but it has become my life. Have lost over 140lbs and a rediculous amount of bodyfat in that two year period. I am now an AFAA certified personal trainer and becoming/staying healthy has become not only a lifestyle but a career for me too.

I just became familiar with CL products and I am a new fan. WB/GB stack is giving me excellent results and I can't wait to try some more CL products.

Current split:
Monday: Chest/Tris
Tuesday: Quads/Hams/Calves
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: Shoulders/Traps/calves
Friday: OFF
Saturday: Back/Biceps
Sunday: OFF
I try to stick to this schedule but sometimes vary.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I probably do about 3-4 hours of cardio a week. Been trying to run in the morning lately before work. Usually 3-5 miles a morning.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Controlled Labs WB/GB Stack taken before lifting. Bulk CEE and Glutamine as well as Universal BCAA's taken after lifting. Optimum 100%.

7:00am: 2 Cups Kashi w/ cup skim milk OR 6 eggs only 2 yolks and 1/2 cup oats

10:00am: Protein bar while at work

2:00PM: 10oz chicken w/ low carb wrap

5:00pm: 2 scoops Optimum whey in water

7:00pm: Post workout shake/banana

10:00pm: 1 cup low fat cottage cheese and 1/4 cup almonds

2000-2400 calories daily. Roughly 40/40/20

Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Post in my sig. 210lbs 12%bf by end of July. Might be out of reach now.

Long Term Goal: 210lbs 8-10%bf

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): NO-Xplode, Universal Shock Therapy/Storm stack. Muscle Milk, Lipo 6, San Tight, Lean Tabs, Hydroxycut, Dicana

Current / Progress Photos: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=769821

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July 17th, 2006

Boom782
07-15-2006, 03:40 PM
Haha, damn. Guess im a little late.

Reggie20x6
07-16-2006, 05:23 PM
looks like he isnt lurking quite enough

Well, you know...

I'll probably end up buying the stuff anyway, because of this.

boyscouT
07-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Well, you know...

I'll probably end up buying the stuff anyway, because of this.
Ah! The last tester has arrived! Now the logs can begin :cool:

beast69
07-21-2006, 12:41 PM
recieved my sesaglow today...thanks Tank! didn't realize I had a brother;).

Anyways, I have some good new, and some bad new.

Good news is I'll still be testing it, keeping a log, comparing it's efficacy,etc. bad news is, I won't be following the same diet I posted. There's a strongman competition coming up on august 19, and to be as prepared as possible, I'll be ditching the carb cycling, and be upping my cals a bit. The goal here, however, is still to gain as little fat as possible while gaining lean mass.....basically, instead of being a recomp, it's going to be more of a lean bulk. Is this alright by you?

thanks for your understanding.

adoniscomplex
07-21-2006, 01:23 PM
hmm havent got mine yet
hope it comes soon

lufer
07-21-2006, 01:44 PM

Height: 5'11

Weight: 168

Bodytype: Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Ive been training for 2 years now, at first i was over weight and about 180, Then i joined the gym before i new anything about bodybuilding and dropped down to 145. By that time i had got into bodybuilding and learned to bulk. I bulked to about 170 then i made a short summer cut for this summer of 06 to 160lbs with 8% BF now ive began lean bulking again.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Sunday: chest/tri
Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Back/BI
Wensday: off
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Arms
Saturday: off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio 4 days a week 2LI 25 minutes and 2 HI of 12 minutes

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Prima force WPI
IDS Smartgainer
Omega Thunder-Pre Workout
GNC Mega Men
Fish Oil
Green Tea extract

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 7:00am- WPI shake

8:30- 5 eggwhites, 1 whole egg, 1 cup rolled oats, 1/2 cup FF Milk

11:00- 1 WW Wrap, Can of tunna, Broclii, salad

Workout

Post workout- IDS smartgainer

4:30- Chicken/Steak/Fish, Broclii/asparagus, Sweetpotatoe/Brown rice, Salad

5:00-8:00 pm Very strenous work at UPS

8:00pm Ids Weight gainer shake

10:30pm cottage cheese PB

11:00pm bedtime

Current Daily water intake: 1 1/2 gallons- 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Lean bulk to 180 with under 12% BF

Long Term Goal: 190lbs 8%BF

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Prima force WPI
IDS Smartgainer
GNC Mega Men
Fish Oil
Green Tea extract
Mt Leukic
Mt Gakic
S.A.N Tight
Hydroxycut
Nitro tech
cell tech
On 100%whey
Sytrax Nectar WPI
BSN Nitrix
CL Green bulge

Current / Progress Photos: Will post photos when i get home

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___july 24__________, 2006

beast69
07-21-2006, 01:49 PM

Height: 5'11

Weight: 168

Bodytype: Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Ive been training for 2 years now, at first i was over weight and about 180, Then i joined the gym before i new anything about bodybuilding and dropped down to 145. By that time i had got into bodybuilding and learned to bulk. I bulked to about 170 then i made a short summer cut for this summer of 06 to 160lbs with 8% BF now ive began lean bulking again.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Sunday: chest/tri
Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Back/BI
Wensday: off
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Arms
Saturday: off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio 4 days a week 2LI 25 minutes and 2 HI of 12 minutes

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Prima force WPI
IDS Smartgainer
GNC Mega Men
Fish Oil
Green Tea extract

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 7:00am- WPI shake

8:30- 5 eggwhites, 1 whole egg, 1 cup rolled oats, 1/2 cup FF Milk

11:00- 1 WW Wrap, Can of tunna, Broclii, salad

Workout

Post workout- IDS smartgainer

4:30- Chicken/Steak/Fish, Broclii/asparagus, Sweetpotatoe/Brown rice, Salad

5:00-8:00 pm Very strenous work at UPS

8:00pm Ids Weight gainer shake

10:30pm cottage cheese PB

11:00pm bedtime

Current Daily water intake: 1 1/2 gallons- 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Lean bulk to 180 with under 12% BF

Long Term Goal: 190lbs 8%BF

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Prima force WPI
IDS Smartgainer
GNC Mega Men
Fish Oil
Green Tea extract
Mt Leukic
Mt Gakic
S.A.N Tight
Hydroxycut
Nitro tech
cell tech
On 100%whey
Sytrax Nectar WPI
BSN Nitrix
CL Green bulge

Current / Progress Photos: Will post photos when i get home

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___july 24__________, 2006

sorry to break this to you.....but testers were chosen over a week ago;)

pu12en12g
07-21-2006, 03:57 PM
recieved my sesaglow today...thanks Tank! didn't realize I had a brother;).

Anyways, I have some good new, and some bad new.

Good news is I'll still be testing it, keeping a log, comparing it's efficacy,etc. bad news is, I won't be following the same diet I posted. There's a strongman competition coming up on august 19, and to be as prepared as possible, I'll be ditching the carb cycling, and be upping my cals a bit. The goal here, however, is still to gain as little fat as possible while gaining lean mass.....basically, instead of being a recomp, it's going to be more of a lean bulk. Is this alright by you?

thanks for your understanding.

Do what you need to do and keep us updated on what effects you notice from the SesaGLOW :cool:

beast69
07-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Do what you need to do and keep us updated on what effects you notice from the SesaGLOW :cool:

will do, log will be started within the hour. Do you want me to keep it at 3 caps/day? or would you have any objection to me going up to 4 caps per day, considering I have SOME endomorphic attributes:D, and will be eating a bit over maintenance? If it matters, I've gone up to 4 with both avant lab's sesaTHIN and Scivation's Sesamin as well.

Beast69 - "your wish is my command" :p

pu12en12g
07-21-2006, 04:22 PM
hmm havent got mine yet
hope it comes soon

Keep us updated, email if necessary:

pt@controlledlabs.com

pu12en12g
07-21-2006, 04:24 PM
will do, log will be started within the hour. Do you want me to keep it at 3 caps/day? or would you have any objection to me going up to 4 caps per day, considering I have SOME endomorphic attributes:D, and will be eating a bit over maintenance? If it matters, I've gone up to 4 with both avant lab's sesaTHIN and Scivation's Sesamin as well.

Beast69 - "your wish is my command" :p

Sure... start with 3 for initial impressions, and then increase to 4 for comparison :cool:

Sound good ?

beast69
07-21-2006, 05:01 PM
Sure... start with 3 for initial impressions, and then increase to 4 for comparison :cool:

Sound good ?

sounds perfect

beast69
07-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Beast69's SesaGLOW log (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10808434#post10808434)

FormulaLT1poweR
07-21-2006, 08:45 PM
Anyone else get theres? I'm still waiting for mine.

FormulaLT1poweR
07-22-2006, 11:08 AM
Anyone else get theres? I'm still waiting for mine.

Nevermind, just came today. Lets get started!

warbird00
07-22-2006, 01:10 PM
i havnt got mine yet :(

factotum
07-22-2006, 10:37 PM
Me neither, but if it's shipped via USPS, I won't even bother looking for it for at least another week.