PDA

View Full Version : Animal Flex FAQ

G Diesel
07-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Here are some FAQs with regard to our all new joint support formula, Animal Flex:

Q: Can Animal Flex be stacked with other Animal supplements?
A: Yup. That's the whole theory behind Animal. It can be stacked with any of the other Animal supplements. For best absorption, leave an hour in between the time you take the Flex and any other Animal supplement.

Q: I only need to take one pack a day?
A: True. Other than Animal Flex being a joint supplement designed specifically for the serious bodybuilder and powerlifter, what makes Animal Flex unique is that you only have to take it once a day and not three times as with other joint products. Some of the ingredients need to be utilized quicker than others. By incorporating special time-release technologies, those that you need fast are delivered quickly and those that need to be released gradually are time-released.

Q: When should I take the Animal Flex?
A: Because Flex is for foundational joint support, it is not necessary to take prior to lifting. Animal Flex can be taken either with a meal or on an empty stomach.

Q: I have tremendous joint pain in my shoulder. How quickly can I expect to see results?
A: Results can differ from individual to individual, but based on our findings from our Alpha Testing program, you may start to feel a difference in a matter of a few weeks. One other thing to note--as with all Animal products, we offer a 100% money back guarantee on Animal Flex.

Q: Do I need to cycle the Animal Flex?
A: Nah. You should cycle the Stak 2, M-Stak and Cuts, but Flex should be taken daily to ensure optimal joint health. Flex is one of our "foundational" Animal products--it contains essential, required nutrients that your body needs on a daily basis in order to protect your joints from the overuse and abuse that comes with heavy lifting.

Q: How many pills in Animal Flex?
A: Five tabs, two caps and one softgel. They're all pretty small too.

Q: How long with Animal Flex last?
A: 44 packs = 44 days.

Check out this Animal Flex feature article: http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=323

And also the results of the Animal Flex Alpha Testing program: http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=325

Feel free to fire away with any other questions you guys might have. Peace, G

naturalguy
07-07-2006, 04:25 PM
solid product

spyvox2
07-09-2006, 03:29 PM
Cool! This will replace my Primaforce Elastamine :D.

NumberTwentyTwo
07-09-2006, 03:47 PM
although im sure i already know whats in it, where are the ingredients

Universal Rep
07-10-2006, 07:11 AM
although im sure i already know whats in it, where are the ingredients

Sorry about that. Here's the product on BB.com with all the ingredients:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/flex.html

Though joint supplements aren't "glamorous", we think it's going to be a very solid product.

Geeper
07-12-2006, 03:38 AM
Hey hey... just found out I have arthritis in my legs... happy day... and suddenly I'm interested in Animal Flex...

Anyway, is there a breakdown anywhere of exactly how much of each ingredient is in there. For example in the Joint Construction Complex, how much glucosamine per dose? I just can't find that info anywhere....

Universal Rep
07-12-2006, 08:39 AM
Hey hey... just found out I have arthritis in my legs... happy day... and suddenly I'm interested in Animal Flex...

Anyway, is there a breakdown anywhere of exactly how much of each ingredient is in there. For example in the Joint Construction Complex, how much glucosamine per dose? I just can't find that info anywhere....

I regret to say the formula is proprietary. However, I will say two things--the daily dose meets or exceeds the conventionally accepted dose for glucosamine. Also, we stand behind Animal Flex 100%. If the product doesn't work for you, we will refund your money. So ya can't go wrong Geeper.

Heinlbag
08-01-2006, 04:31 PM
About that last statement, if it doesnt work for me. Well first off, looks like great product.. just ordered it here on bb.com.. so lets try...
but.. what if i were to say, it doesnt work for me? how would you go about checking that etc.. Im not one to bitch `n complain about supps not working for me, one does the other doesnt, its my own fault that i dont stick to 1 thing. Anyways point being, How do companies know that customers arent full of s&#t when they say the product isnt working, i want a refund? It cant be that easy can it?

Universal Rep
08-02-2006, 07:20 AM
About that last statement, if it doesnt work for me. Well first off, looks like great product.. just ordered it here on bb.com.. so lets try...
but.. what if i were to say, it doesnt work for me? how would you go about checking that etc.. Im not one to bitch `n complain about supps not working for me, one does the other doesnt, its my own fault that i dont stick to 1 thing. Anyways point being, How do companies know that customers arent full of s&#t when they say the product isnt working, i want a refund? It cant be that easy can it?

You can never be 100% certain H. But look at it this way--what's the choice? Potentially calling a good customer a liar? Can't build a solid business that way, can you? There are always going to be some "problems" when you offer a guarantee. But we think you gotta treat it like the cost of doing business... You can spend x dollars on an ad or you can spend x dollars honoring a guarantee. It's all about those values that are important to a company. We sincerely believe that standing behind every product we make with a guarantee is one of the best ways to give consumers confidence in Universal. For us, customers aren't the people we sell to, but the people we want to bring into the Universal family. Hope this helps bro.

Heinlbag
08-02-2006, 01:20 PM
You can never be 100% certain H. But look at it this way--what's the choice? Potentially calling a good customer a liar? Can't build a solid business that way, can you? There are always going to be some "problems" when you offer a guarantee. But we think you gotta treat it like the cost of doing business... You can spend x dollars on an ad or you can spend x dollars honoring a guarantee. It's all about those values that are important to a company. We sincerely believe that standing behind every product we make with a guarantee is one of the best ways to give consumers confidence in Universal. For us, customers aren't the people we sell to, but the people we want to bring into the Universal family. Hope this helps bro.

Good stuff, you guys are good.. Thnx for an actual answer too. Keep up the gr8 products..

Universal Rep
08-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Good stuff, you guys are good.. Thnx for an actual answer too. Keep up the gr8 products..

Thanks man. We got plenty more to do...

dvsness
08-03-2006, 10:22 AM
are you offering any flex samples? i've been nothing short of thrilled with my other universal supps.

Universal Rep
08-03-2006, 12:02 PM
are you offering any flex samples? i've been nothing short of thrilled with my other universal supps.

Sorry D, not at this time. However, due to overwhelming demand, we're working on an Animal Pump sample. Did ya here that fellas? You can stop with all the emails to info@Animalpak.com and PMs, haha. Later.

Universal Rep
08-15-2006, 09:20 AM
Any feedback on Flex fellas?

gresh
08-15-2006, 09:46 AM
Any feedback on Flex fellas?
I just started on my second can. I can definitely tell an improvement in my wrists, elbows, and knees - all have been acting up over the past few years. My shoulder is still giving me problems, but not as bad as it once was. So far this has been the most effective joint supplement Ive used.

Universal Rep
08-15-2006, 10:08 AM
I just started on my second can. I can definitely tell an improvement in my wrists, elbows, and knees - all have been acting up over the past few years. My shoulder is still giving me problems, but not as bad as it once was. So far this has been the most effective joint supplement Ive used.

Awesome gresh. We've been getting tremendous feedback ourselves over at Animalpak.com. We're also proud of the fact that Animal Flex is the #3 best-selling joint product here in only 6 short weeks...

Universal Rep
08-18-2006, 07:13 AM
I got a free can of Flex. Anyone want it? First one to PM gets it. The conditions:

1. You gotta be at least 18 years old
2. You gotta have a U.S. mailing address
3. You can't have won anything from us in the past 30 days

Good luck fellas.

Segansational
08-18-2006, 08:13 AM
Just realized that my PM might not have a timestamp on it. Anyways, I've sent you the PM already!

Universal Rep
08-18-2006, 10:54 AM
Just realized that my PM might not have a timestamp on it. Anyways, I've sent you the PM already!

Got it. Read it. Won it. PM me your full name and address bro.

Segansational
08-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Got it. Read it. Won it. PM me your full name and address bro.

Awesome man. Thanks a million! I'm looking forward to giving this a shot as my left shoulder bothers me all the time. PM sent!

Dr Liftalot
08-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Hey i tried PMing you and it was full just after you posted it.

Whats the deal?

:-(

This makes me a SAD panda

awright329
08-18-2006, 11:19 AM
your pm's are full.

Universal Rep
08-18-2006, 11:27 AM
Hey i tried PMing you and it was full just after you posted it.

Whats the deal?

:-(

This makes me a SAD panda

That's weird bro. After I posted all the messages, I immediately got responses from the winners...

Heinlbag
08-20-2006, 10:48 AM
I was wondering about the dosing of Glucosamine. I just took my first pack today! and the fact that you only gotta take it once a day is great. However considering that you have the recommended dose of glucosamine (or more) in there, normally it's advised that you spread that dose out over the day. How does this work with Flex??

Universal Rep
08-21-2006, 08:11 AM
I was wondering about the dosing of Glucosamine. I just took my first pack today! and the fact that you only gotta take it once a day is great. However considering that you have the recommended dose of glucosamine (or more) in there, normally it's advised that you spread that dose out over the day. How does this work with Flex??

Time-release technologies incorporated into the tablets... The amounts/ratios of the various glucosamine forms... We specifically looked into your very question when we Alpha Tested Animal Flex with close to 50 participants. The single dose worked like a charm.

Segansational
08-22-2006, 08:55 PM
Got home this evening and there was a package waiting for me. Thanks again to Universal for the Animal Flex! I'll be starting it as soon as I finish up my supp log. Can't wait to try it out and give my joints a rest. Will post feedback after I finish it off.

Universal Rep
08-23-2006, 09:28 AM
Got home this evening and there was a package waiting for me. Thanks again to Universal for the Animal Flex! I'll be starting it as soon as I finish up my supp log. Can't wait to try it out and give my joints a rest. Will post feedback after I finish it off.

Cool.

BOSMIA bulk
09-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Bit of background: I see that one other member earlier in this thread stated that he has arthritis. I, myself, was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in every single joint in my body when i was 15 years old. One of the main reasons why lifting was and still is so important to me is because it keeps my body active and keeps my joints feeling better (strange enough). The thing is, ive always had horrid pains, especially in my wrists, fingers and knees. Its made me a stronger person to lift through such bad pain, but im not gonna lie i wish there was something that would take that pain away so i could go without the wrist wraps and heavy knee wraps etc. I started taking ANimal packs about 6 months ago, mainly because i read they included ingredients that would benefit joint health, and i have to say, since i started taking them my joints have never felt better.

Question: WOuld it be beneficial for me to take Animal Flex on top of the Animal Packs or is it the same ingredients? Would i see an improvement if i took both or should the ingredients in the animal packs be the same as the flex? Basically, do i need to take the Flex if im already taking the Animal packs with the joint health ingredients.

Thanks guys

Universal Rep
11-09-2006, 06:24 AM
Bit of background: I see that one other member earlier in this thread stated that he has arthritis. I, myself, was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in every single joint in my body when i was 15 years old. One of the main reasons why lifting was and still is so important to me is because it keeps my body active and keeps my joints feeling better (strange enough). The thing is, ive always had horrid pains, especially in my wrists, fingers and knees. Its made me a stronger person to lift through such bad pain, but im not gonna lie i wish there was something that would take that pain away so i could go without the wrist wraps and heavy knee wraps etc. I started taking ANimal packs about 6 months ago, mainly because i read they included ingredients that would benefit joint health, and i have to say, since i started taking them my joints have never felt better.

Question: WOuld it be beneficial for me to take Animal Flex on top of the Animal Packs or is it the same ingredients? Would i see an improvement if i took both or should the ingredients in the animal packs be the same as the flex? Basically, do i need to take the Flex if im already taking the Animal packs with the joint health ingredients.

Thanks guys

Sorry this is a late response bro... The Animal Pak is more of a foundational training supplement which includes a multi component plus other goodies to round out the bodybuilder's nutrition... The Animal Flex is specifically a joint product. Taking the two would benefit you. Hope that helps.

naturalguy
11-09-2006, 07:23 AM
Flex is beginning to become one of my favorite supplements. The longer I am using it, the better the results. I am on my 3rd month with it and my nagging injuries are so much better.

I had a nasty case of medial epicondylitis, golfer's elbow (opposite side of tennis elbow) thats been bothering me for the past year. Now it's not fully gone however it is MUCH better since I have been using Flex. I love it.

ROBOLEG
11-09-2006, 08:39 AM
great supplement, very beneficial for my ****ty elbows for sure. When I take that and my now adam daily I get a solid dose of vitamin c and zinc too which I find both help alot in joint repair.

Well done universal :)

Universal Rep
11-09-2006, 08:39 AM
Flex is beginning to become one of my favorite supplements. The longer I am using it, the better the results. I am on my 3rd month with it and my nagging injuries are so much better.

I had a nasty case of medial epicondylitis, golfer's elbow (opposite side of tennis elbow) thats been bothering me for the past year. Now it's not fully gone however it is MUCH better since I have been using Flex. I love it.

Certainly true of Animal Flex and other joint products in general...

Byrne89
11-11-2006, 11:03 PM
yeah im almost through with my 1st bottle and im starting to notice a difference just recently... i will stick with this joint product... it works better than the other stuff i was using.

45BIG
12-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Well, I see this won the BBC joint supplement of the year. Anyway I have wrist, back, knee, shoulder and every other ache possible and most of it joint related. I have been using the pak for about three months now and I am satisfied so I am going to give this one a try.

Universal Rep
12-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Well, I see this won the BBC joint supplement of the year. Anyway I have wrist, back, knee, shoulder and every other ache possible and most of it joint related. I have been using the pak for about three months now and I am satisfied so I am going to give this one a try.

It won the BB.com award even though it was a new product. We think that says something... Let us know how it goes bro.

dkristof
01-07-2007, 12:26 PM
I am a walking endorsement for this product at my gym. A few months ago I had problems with my knees that got a lot worse with squatting. On top of that my elbows and wrists got strained to a point that I needed a three or four advil just to do any upper body movement (with elbows wrapped)! i was falling apart. I found flex and it kicked in after a week and a half. It was a miracle, the pain diminished every day until it was gone. Pain-free for couple months, then the knees started acting up again. So I got some more Flex. I;m at the end of the second week of my flex and the pain is almost completely gone. Score again for the boys at Animal! Keep it coming!

Universal Rep
01-08-2007, 09:31 AM
I am a walking endorsement for this product at my gym. A few months ago I had problems with my knees that got a lot worse with squatting. On top of that my elbows and wrists got strained to a point that I needed a three or four advil just to do any upper body movement (with elbows wrapped)! i was falling apart. I found flex and it kicked in after a week and a half. It was a miracle, the pain diminished every day until it was gone. Pain-free for couple months, then the knees started acting up again. So I got some more Flex. I;m at the end of the second week of my flex and the pain is almost completely gone. Score again for the boys at Animal! Keep it coming!

That's aweseome to hear brother...

Segansational
01-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Hey, just wanted to let you all know that I'm finally getting around to using my can of Animal Flex. I'm running it as part of a large stack. If anyone's interested, you can find all the details in my transformation journal. Anyways, just wanted to give a heads up as I will post a review up in about a month when it runs out. Sorry for the delay, but all's well that ends well, right? :)

Ajaxus
01-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Just started animal flex today, hoping to see how it helps my "slight" s****osis in addition to my other joints. I'll be sure to let you guys know how it helps out, if it does it's job expect me to order tons more. :) (i get to find out tonight how i do on swallowing those horse pills in the animal pak, lol)

Segansational
01-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Just started animal flex today, hoping to see how it helps my "slight" s****osis in addition to my other joints. I'll be sure to let you guys know how it helps out, if it does it's job expect me to order tons more. :) (i get to find out tonight how i do on swallowing those horse pills in the animal pak, lol)

Yeah, Animal Pak can be a bit tough with all those pills. Flex on the other hand is nice and easy in comparison.

Ajaxus
01-17-2007, 11:29 AM
Well it's been about a week now since I started, and thanks to flex my back hasn't felt any better in months. Props to Universal for making such a great product.

Just curious, do you guys recommend taking it at a specific time of day? Currently I'm taking the Flex at lunch which with my classes can range from anywhere between 5-7hrs before my workout (im one of those evening guys). Should I be taking it closer to the workout?

bigasssnowman
01-17-2007, 11:41 AM
why cant you tell us how much glucosamine is in each pak? i bet its really just ib profen and asprin.. j/k i will be trying it none the less once i run out of elasti joint, being its less expensive.

Universal Rep
01-22-2007, 10:19 AM
why cant you tell us how much glucosamine is in each pak? i bet its really just ib profen and asprin.. j/k i will be trying it none the less once i run out of elasti joint, being its less expensive.

Think you'll like it bro... Let us know how it goes.

apuckett1
04-06-2007, 08:29 PM

I have been taking it for about 3 weeks and I have noticed a big difference and if it was just IB profen and asprin it would have worked immediately but it took about 2 weeks before I noticed the pain in my knee and elbow was almost totally gone. I bought 2 more can's tonight one for me and one for my brother. I will try to post his results in a month once he has had a chance to use it. He has a constant popping in his elbow when he benches with out elbow braces and he has bad neck pain.

Universal Rep
04-10-2007, 09:32 AM
I have been taking it for about 3 weeks and I have noticed a big difference and if it was just IB profen and asprin it would have worked immediately but it took about 2 weeks before I noticed the pain in my knee and elbow was almost totally gone. I bought 2 more can's tonight one for me and one for my brother. I will try to post his results in a month once he has had a chance to use it. He has a constant popping in his elbow when he benches with out elbow braces and he has bad neck pain.

Great to hear bro... The results won't come overnight with joint products, but with Animal Flex, we guarantee results.

davkar
04-11-2007, 08:48 AM
Hi there! I'm a distance runner and lifter from Hungary. I have lot of problem with my right knee for 5 years. I tried lot of supplements but it doesn't help me too much. Is the FLEX effective on knee injury?

shas3
11-09-2007, 05:52 AM
hey can you stack Pump, Cuts, Flex and Pak. I am taking pump pre w/o and pak with b.fast. I just got my cuts and Flex and need help when to take

Universal Rep
11-09-2007, 08:08 AM
hey can you stack Pump, Cuts, Flex and Pak. I am taking pump pre w/o and pak with b.fast. I just got my cuts and Flex and need help when to take

Flex and Pak are staples. Adding Pump and Cuts should be fine. I'm assuming you're cutting?

Flex, you can take with any meal. Doesn't matter which. It's a 1x a day product, so it's very convenient.

shas3
11-09-2007, 05:51 PM
yeah i need to flush that extra fat out and gain lean muscle. I hope i am right track taking cuts and pump, pak, flex, torrent and creatine on off days.

Universal Rep
11-12-2007, 07:43 AM
yeah i need to flush that extra fat out and gain lean muscle. I hope i am right track taking cuts and pump, pak, flex, torrent and creatine on off days.

If ya need any support, let me know bro. If ya want a community of supporters behind ya, check out the Forvm.

Vark
04-11-2008, 06:28 AM
Getting the Flex for my elbows - I started heavy lifting 5 days a week, instead of normal 3-4 times and on my 3d week feel my elbow joints acting up. And I do warm ups and stretch etc, so I figure I just need some help with supps.
Now the question: can I use other joints products together with the Flex , i.e. Flax oil, or Knox NutraJoint and such? Or will they contradict each other and cancel each other out?
Thanks in advance,
Max

apuckett1
04-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Getting the Flex for my elbows - I started heavy lifting 5 days a week, instead of normal 3-4 times and on my 3d week feel my elbow joints acting up. And I do warm ups and stretch etc, so I figure I just need some help with supps.
Now the question: can I use other joints products together with the Flex , i.e. Flax oil, or Knox NutraJoint and such? Or will they contradict each other and cancel each other out?
Thanks in advance,
Max

I had my best results while using Animal Flex with Omega 3 supplement form Wally World

apuckett1
04-14-2008, 06:09 PM
I have recently switched to Met-RX super joint guard it list's everything Flaxseed Oil, Ultra Omega 3 6 9 Fish Oil. It seems to work just as good with out adding Omega 3. You pick the one you want.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/met/superjointguard.html

naturalguy
04-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks in advance,
Max

Yes, I will be using Animal Flex with the new Animal Omega

Vark
04-14-2008, 09:03 PM
I supplement that with UDO's choice 3-6-9.
I have read somewhere, that Flex is not recommended to use with NO together?
I use No-shotgun in the morning for workout and use Flex in the evening.

naturalguy
04-15-2008, 04:54 AM
I supplement that with UDO's choice 3-6-9.
I have read somewhere, that Flex is not recommended to use with NO together?
I use No-shotgun in the morning for workout and use Flex in the evening.

There is no problem using Flex with NO products.

Vark
04-15-2008, 10:43 PM
cool, thanx

Universal Rep
04-16-2008, 08:29 AM
cool, thanx

I plan on running EFAs with my joint supp--Animal Omega/Animal Flex combo...

FFRob2001
05-26-2008, 03:47 PM
If im takeing the animal pac multi V in the morning right after breakfast can i take the animal flex then as well or should i wait about 30 min or so? Aslo i dont have any joint pain currently i will just be using as a preventative measure.

Would this be something that i should get my wife to try because she has knee pain? She can run without it bothering her.

Thanks,
Rob

One more question do we get any kinda discount on the animal products being BB.com members?

naturalguy
05-27-2008, 11:05 AM
If im takeing the animal pac multi V in the morning right after breakfast can i take the animal flex then as well or should i wait about 30 min or so? Aslo i dont have any joint pain currently i will just be using as a preventative measure.

Would this be something that i should get my wife to try because she has knee pain? She can run without it bothering her.

Thanks,
Rob

One more question do we get any kinda discount on the animal products being BB.com members?

You can take Pak with Flex in the morning together if you like. I take it at a different meal just so it's less pills to swallow in one shot.

Your wife can certainly benefit from it at least from a preventative stand point.

FFRob2001
05-27-2008, 05:19 PM
I ment she cant run with out it bothering her. Type O.

Thanks for the info i dont mind the pills. I take them in 3 gulps.

grif
05-27-2008, 05:21 PM
Looks like I'll be adding Animal Flex to my stack, already taking the Pak.

joe-yamma
05-27-2008, 07:02 PM
Yes, I will be using Animal Flex with the new Animal Omega
i'm a firm believer in Flex and have been using for awhile. recently i've paired it with the can of Omega that i won.
i'm 1/2-way through my rehab from shoulder surgery and that Omega came at the right time.
Flex + Omega really seems to be helping my shoulder get through the rigors of tough PT sessions 3x/week.

i have upped to 2 packs of Flex per day during my PT and it has helped.
i wouldn't suggest this for most people, but in my case, i wanted as many proper nutrients as possible for rebuilding that soft tissue.

Universal Rep
06-03-2008, 10:39 AM
Looks like I'll be adding Animal Flex to my stack, already taking the Pak.

Let us know how ya like bro...

Universal Rep
06-12-2008, 12:37 PM
i'm a firm believer in Flex and have been using for awhile. recently i've paired it with the can of Omega that i won.
i'm 1/2-way through my rehab from shoulder surgery and that Omega came at the right time.
Flex + Omega really seems to be helping my shoulder get through the rigors of tough PT sessions 3x/week.

i wouldn't suggest this for most people, but in my case, i wanted as many proper nutrients as possible for rebuilding that soft tissue.

Sweet avy. First winner. So, make the call, Animal product or Gear?

LittleMan55
06-12-2008, 01:24 PM

Sweet the madness from the Reign of Animal is underway!!! Congrats Joe!

joe-yamma
06-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Thanks guys!
shaffer took that pic at the Akron/Canton ABC in Feb 08 at Rocco's Gym.
it was a solid ABC session. here are other pics from it:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14702&highlight=akron

well, i just got 2 of the new LE Omega Iconic t's, so how about a product?
Animal Cuts is the only Animal product that i haven't tried before and i was planning to buy some soon.
so how about some Animal Cuts?

Universal Rep
06-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks guys!
shaffer took that pic at the Akron/Canton ABC in Feb 08 at Rocco's Gym.
it was a solid ABC session. here are other pics from it:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14702&highlight=akron

well, i just got 2 of the new LE Omega Iconic t's, so how about a product?
Animal Cuts is the only Animal product that i haven't tried before and i was planning to buy some soon.
so how about some Animal Cuts?

No problem. PM your mailing info over at the FORVM. Congrats again.

joe-yamma
06-12-2008, 02:44 PM
No problem. PM your mailing info over at the FORVM. Congrats again.Thanks, i can't wait to try Cuts!

midnight_maraud3r
06-23-2008, 03:03 PM
I pulled a tendon in my chest back in March and it still hasn't healed. I was taking 10,000mg's of MSM for months then just recently started taking a Xyience joint supp. which doesn't seem to be helping the least bit.

I went downtown to the local supp shop and the guy that runs it said that Animal Flex was hands down the best joint supp out there. I didn't know it won the joint supp of the year awards on here, either. So I bought a can and I am going to try it. I really hope it works. I have no energy since I quit working out. I can't even do cardio b/c the impact bothers the injured tendon.

Vark
06-26-2008, 07:23 AM
I pulled a tendon in my chest back in March and it still hasn't healed. I was taking 10,000mg's of MSM for months then just recently started taking a Xyience joint supp. which doesn't seem to be helping the least bit.

I went downtown to the local supp shop and the guy that runs it said that Animal Flex was hands down the best joint supp out there. I didn't know it won the joint supp of the year awards on here, either. So I bought a can and I am going to try it. I really hope it works. I have no energy since I quit working out. I can't even do cardio b/c the impact bothers the injured tendon.

Animal Flex is Da $hit! Definetely helped me with my problems. Just remember, it takes about 2 weeks to kick in, so for those first 2 weeks I was taking UDO's choice 3-6-9. I haven't slowed down lifting a bit!
Injuries SUCK! I hate when that happens. Try going to chiropractor - they stick those electrodes on you to heal faster/better.

Universal Rep
07-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Animal Flex is Da $hit! Definetely helped me with my problems. Just remember, it takes about 2 weeks to kick in, so for those first 2 weeks I was taking UDO's choice 3-6-9. I haven't slowed down lifting a bit!
Injuries SUCK! I hate when that happens. Try going to chiropractor - they stick those electrodes on you to heal faster/better.

Glad ya like the Flex bro. Many of us do.

take1
08-04-2008, 09:43 PM
I have been taking the Flex for the last 3 weeks and its kicking in nicely. Was wondering though... I have a parent (65) who is having issues with arthritis etc. from aging and not a great deal of physical activity. Would putting them on Animal Flex help or should they just be seeing their doctor?

Thanks.

RyanGrob
08-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Try the flex. Doesn't have anything in it that would make it worse. Maybe add some SuperCissus RX too!

nrk5014
08-05-2008, 06:09 AM
honestly, I've been off flex for about 3 weeks now...bc I don't normally have joint issues, but my body feels more beat up without it. I think I'll be getting another flex very soon.

naturalguy
08-05-2008, 06:13 AM
I have been taking the Flex for the last 3 weeks and its kicking in nicely. Was wondering though... I have a parent (65) who is having issues with arthritis etc. from aging and not a great deal of physical activity. Would putting them on Animal Flex help or should they just be seeing their doctor?

Thanks.

Animal Flex will certainly help them however they should see a doctor to diagnose exactly whats causing the pain.

nrk5014
08-05-2008, 06:29 AM
Animal Flex will certainly help them however they should see a doctor to diagnose exactly whats causing the pain.

bring flex to the doctor and show him/her the ingredient profile. I'm sure they would have nothing against the product...and if they do, they shouldn't be in the field.

take1
08-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Cool. Thanks!

alah_alhas
11-02-2008, 01:55 PM
I have a little injury at my shoulder (it kinda hurts when I do exercices for them, or some for chest and back). It's recommended that I take a break now to let my shoulder recovery. I use by a couple a days Diclofenac Gel and I don't feel any hurt but I can sense that the injury is still there and I'm hurting it even badly.

If I'm using Animal Flex (with Diclofenac Gel) can I continue my training whitout making it worse for my shoulder and in time it will repair?

Or I should take Animal Flex and make a break for my exercices? I want to continue training and in the same time to repair my shoulder and I thought Animal Flex can help me on this one...

mrdead
04-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Definitely a very underrated product...

UTVOL06
05-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Just bought some animal flex today from bb.com I will be adding this to my recent use of Super Cissus. I hurt my left rear shoulder almost a week ago pushing too much weight too soon doing deltoid flys. It's hurting everytime I do something in that same motion to some degree. None of my other exercises seem to bother it much except maybe chest flys to a minor degree.

I guess I'm just going to have to lay off my side deltoid exercises until i can get things healed up.

Also will Flex also help with TMJ in the Jaw joints? I clench my teeth a lot at night in my sleep and sometimes wake up with bad jaw pain that translates into an all day long headache.

naturalguy
05-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Just bought some animal flex today from bb.com I will be adding this to my recent use of Super Cissus. I hurt my left rear shoulder almost a week ago pushing too much weight too soon doing deltoid flys. It's hurting everytime I do something in that same motion to some degree. None of my other exercises seem to bother it much except maybe chest flys to a minor degree.

I guess I'm just going to have to lay off my side deltoid exercises until i can get things healed up.

Also will Flex also help with TMJ in the Jaw joints? I clench my teeth a lot at night in my sleep and sometimes wake up with bad jaw pain that translates into an all day long headache.

Not sure on your TMJ question. That would be something to ask your doctor. Heal up that shoulder.

CantGet2BIG
05-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Flex has solved my shin splint/knee pain problems. I didn't realize this until I added HIIT training back into my regimen. Flex has been helping with my shoulders and knees during weight training, but it never occurred to me that it could be beneficial to my cardio as well. While previously cutting without Flex, I had to cut my cardio down to the stationary bike and elyptical due to terrible shin splints. Yesterday and this morning I did 15 minutes of HIIT on a treadmill with an incline with absolutely NO SHIN SPLINTS. Not to be cheesy but Flex is my new miracle supplement, shin splints ruined my high school sports career and now they are gone!! Also I take my Flex before bed, no more sore joints in the morning! :D

THANKS UNIVERSAL!

Universal Rep
05-29-2009, 07:28 AM
Flex has solved my shin splint/knee pain problems. I didn't realize this until I added HIIT training back into my regimen. Flex has been helping with my shoulders and knees during weight training, but it never occurred to me that it could be beneficial to my cardio as well. While previously cutting without Flex, I had to cut my cardio down to the stationary bike and elyptical due to terrible shin splints. Yesterday and this morning I did 15 minutes of HIIT on a treadmill with an incline with absolutely NO SHIN SPLINTS. Not to be cheesy but Flex is my new miracle supplement, shin splints ruined my high school sports career and now they are gone!! Also I take my Flex before bed, no more sore joints in the morning! :D

THANKS UNIVERSAL!

Miracle supplement? I dunno. Solid supplement? Definitely. One of my staples.

CantGet2BIG
05-29-2009, 08:14 AM
Miracle supplement? I dunno. Solid supplement? Definitely. One of my staples.

I dont see myself training without it again.

Universal Rep
05-29-2009, 08:15 AM
I dont see myself training without it again.

I'm with ya on that brother... For me, it's Flex/Omega/Pak/Uni-Liver..

CantGet2BIG
05-29-2009, 08:29 AM
I'm with ya on that brother... For me, it's Flex/Omega/Pak/Uni-Liver..

Ive been using Pak and Uni-Liver for quite awhile. Flex is definately a staple now. Might pick up some Omega. I'm looking at Nitro also.

SupremeMMA
05-29-2009, 09:07 AM
Ive been using Pak and Uni-Liver for quite awhile. Flex is definately a staple now. Might pick up some Omega. I'm looking at Nitro also.

Get both! You won't be disappointed. For me its Pak/Flex/Omega/Uni-liver/Nitro.

KENBO
05-29-2009, 02:50 PM
sup guys

Finally i have bought my first can of flex ( planning it for about 3 months ? lol ) never had the cash cause i have always choosen Pump, but got around it , and now i have it. I have developed a really bad case of tendonitis on my inner elbow ( pitchers elbow) and also my front delts have been really acting up, maybe becuase they overshadow my rear delts, by a margine. I have a question, why is it that orthopedist dont recommend supplements like this one? it has been about 4 months since i went to get my elbow checked, the doc said i was perfectly fine... just give it time to "rest" and so did, but it didnt solve the problem. I was bit hesitant at first of using a joint supplement, for the fact that using something so... helpful would become a staple in my supp inventory , but can this product make it harder for your body to produce its "natural " response to inflammations ? wierd question, but i would really like to know ;) Also, can i take two packs a day? bieng that its not creatine , is more the merrier ? to be frank i wouldnt mind going that route, i/would trust any supp that animal puts out there

jonas32
05-31-2009, 12:35 PM
Will animal flex help my shoulder that I got an inflammation in ? I usually go to the doc for a cortison shot, but if animal can help me just as good I would prefer that.

naturalguy
05-31-2009, 02:26 PM
Will animal flex help my shoulder that I got an inflammation in ? I usually go to the doc for a cortison shot, but if animal can help me just as good I would prefer that.

Flex is nothing like a cortisone shot. I am not a big fan of cortisone shots (got one once) and all it does is make the inflammation go away temporarily, it does not fix what is causing the inflammation. Find out what the problem is and get it fixed.

KENBO
06-06-2009, 07:12 AM
Bump

KENBO
06-10-2009, 10:16 PM
So, i'm practically ****ed, went to see my Orthopedist today and uh... i have a torn labrum in my shoulder,or so it seems. I will get an MRI next week to see if i really have it, i'm just hoping a tendon is inflamed , because if it's not, it will be about 3 good months of PT Rehab, which would really suck. Weird sensation today, after taking a pack of flex, i immediately felt something in my shoulder. Flex aids cartilage correct?

Animal Rep
06-12-2009, 08:55 AM
So, i'm practically ****ed, went to see my Orthopedist today and uh... i have a torn labrum in my shoulder,or so it seems. I will get an MRI next week to see if i really have it, i'm just hoping a tendon is inflamed , because if it's not, it will be about 3 good months of PT Rehab, which would really suck. Weird sensation today, after taking a pack of flex, i immediately felt something in my shoulder. Flex aids cartilage correct?

Flex aids yes, but it is not a miracle worker. Something that is as serious as a torn tendon/muscle will/may need surgery and rehab.

KENBO
06-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Flex aids yes, but it is not a miracle worker. Something that is as serious as a torn tendon/muscle will/may need surgery and rehab. Thanks for the reply. As long as flex can provide that cartilage support i will need, then its all good, flex has already improved my medial epicondylitis problem, i can fully stretch my elbow with no worries.

cheesecake0
07-16-2009, 02:45 PM
i have jumper's knee, in my left.

would Animal Flex help this recover and stop it coming back?

Universal Rep
07-22-2009, 08:00 AM

I ain't familiar with jumper's knee. What is that?

CantGet2BIG
07-22-2009, 08:44 PM

I had Jumper's Knee through high school. My doctor told me that most of my relief would come once I stopped growing. I am 19 now, and my knees don't hurt at all. My freshmen year of college my knees bothered me through lacrosse season(not as bad as in high school though). I started squatting religously again a few months ago, so I picked up some Flex. My knees don't bother me at all now. My DR asked about my knees last week. I told him that they were 100% and that I had been taking a joint supplement. He asked if it contained glucosamine and chondroitin. When I said yes, he told me that the joint supplement combined with the fact that I'm pretty much done growing are why my knees have stopped hurting and to keep taking the joint supplement. I would definately recommend Flex for Jumper's Knee. If you don't benefit from it, you are out what $30?

I ain't familiar with jumper's knee. What is that?

Basically horrible shin splints. They plagued my high school sports career.

BunkMoreland
08-19-2009, 12:55 PM
I've been reading that glucosamine can be a bad thing for insulin resistance and what not (in one of the articles on this website). im not a diabetic or anything, just wondering how this plays with that. I ordered an animal flex just recently to help with my shoulder pain. Just wanted to make sure that it should not cause a problem to take this supplement every day.

gunslash
08-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Almost done with my first can of Animal Flex and ordering TWO more today. This product rocks. As it's been said before, it's not a miracle worker, you will not regenerate like Wolverine and it also take a few weeks to start noticing effects, but over a month later, I can say both my shoulders and my back are a lot better now.

just some background: I don't really have any severe, debilitating injuries, but we all know that if you lift heavy, the weakest link will be felt...whether it's a popping shoulder, a tender tendon, or a grinding shoulder....
My left shoulder was hurt back in 01 when I was in the military, my right shoulder was hurt in a fight on the job earlier this year, and i have degenerative joint desease( bone spurs between my vertebrae) between my T5/T6 vertebrae along with arthritis in the area... it's not enough to make my daily activities misereable, but my shoulders always clicked and popped on any heavy lifts or dips, my spine would just be very sore afterwards if it was involved in any exercises (that's why I am/was afraid of doing deadlifts/squats).

1 can of flex later:
Now, my left shoulder doesn't click, pop or hurt anymore, my right shoulder still pops and hurts a bit but a lot less then before, plus it's a fairly recent injury so it's still healing..
My back only gets sore now if I drive for a long time, weights do not affect it. I'm sure my back condition wasn't healed, but whatever the supplement is doing works for me.

bloodsimple1234
08-27-2009, 05:48 PM
the bromelain gets overlooked in this as well,combined w everything else it is one heck of a product!

Universal Rep
09-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Almost done with my first can of Animal Flex and ordering TWO more today. This product rocks. As it's been said before, it's not a miracle worker, you will not regenerate like Wolverine and it also take a few weeks to start noticing effects, but over a month later, I can say both my shoulders and my back are a lot better now.

just some background: I don't really have any severe, debilitating injuries, but we all know that if you lift heavy, the weakest link will be felt...whether it's a popping shoulder, a tender tendon, or a grinding shoulder....
My left shoulder was hurt back in 01 when I was in the military, my right shoulder was hurt in a fight on the job earlier this year, and i have degenerative joint desease( bone spurs between my vertebrae) between my T5/T6 vertebrae along with arthritis in the area... it's not enough to make my daily activities misereable, but my shoulders always clicked and popped on any heavy lifts or dips, my spine would just be very sore afterwards if it was involved in any exercises (that's why I am/was afraid of doing deadlifts/squats).

1 can of flex later:
Now, my left shoulder doesn't click, pop or hurt anymore, my right shoulder still pops and hurts a bit but a lot less then before, plus it's a fairly recent injury so it's still healing..
My back only gets sore now if I drive for a long time, weights do not affect it. I'm sure my back condition wasn't healed, but whatever the supplement is doing works for me.

Solid. More positive feedback here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1225011

miniu
12-18-2009, 07:00 PM
I am taking Animal Flex since a year!

i have problems with my meniskus (by lateral movements it's blocking sometimes my knee) I have no cash for a surgery so I decide to make exercises on my musculus biceps femoris and take ANIMAL FLEX and I can say it is a solid product. I think the strongest on the market.

I know this will probably not help me out soon, but we will see in the future. I recomend this product for people that have meniskal problems.

MacMahon
12-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Hi all, first time poster. I've been training Brazilian JiuJitsu for a few years now and have had knee issues as of the last 18mths. Im due for surgery on a torn meniscus in a few and was wondering, post op., wether this will aid in my rise back up. It comes highly recommended by a few friends that train BJJ too.

My real question is how much regenration actually occurs as opposed to a good feel factor or maintenance of the joints/ligs?

If I were to stop this, would I come crashing down or can I expect that a reasonable deal of repair has occured? I don't like the ldea of having to become dependant on any one thing!

Thanks in advance.

Universal Rep
01-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Hi all, first time poster. I've been training Brazilian JiuJitsu for a few years now and have had knee issues as of the last 18mths. Im due for surgery on a torn meniscus in a few and was wondering, post op., wether this will aid in my rise back up. It comes highly recommended by a few friends that train BJJ too.

My real question is how much regenration actually occurs as opposed to a good feel factor or maintenance of the joints/ligs?

If I were to stop this, would I come crashing down or can I expect that a reasonable deal of repair has occured? I don't like the ldea of having to become dependant on any one thing!

Thanks in advance.

Can't answer this, M... What I can say is that Animal Flex, like all Animal supps, comes witha full 100% money back guarantee... It's Corporate's way of standing behind everything they sell.

reddevil7nine
02-26-2010, 12:53 PM
Out of curiosity, can you list what the various pills apply to?

For example:

two caps: Joint Construction Complex
softgel: Joint Lubrication Complex

Wolfrorah
03-09-2010, 10:13 AM
hey, i don't know what i strained, but it was connecting my inner thigh area to my shin, it's been about a month and healing on its own. i'd say it's probably 2 weeks from being normal again. i know it didn't tear or anything because it only felt weird when i fully extended/ stretched my leg in certain ways.

i guess i'm asking two things here, first off if anyone knows what the heck i did to my leg.

and second off is this supplement worth taking after full recovery, as to say is it as good as using a multi vitamin to fill in on your missed vitamins from meals that day?

i only go for strength training by the way if that helps anyone answer my second question, i don't care about size, if it happens it happens but strength / speed / endurance / overall health comes first for me.

in my opinion it would seem worthy to take your whole life.. as i'm contemplating doing. because it seems why only take joint supps when you're older and start feeling it, or in the case of a young person after injury. wouldn't making them more healthy younger make them last a longer life?

VaderWS6
03-18-2010, 08:18 PM
I LOVE Animal Flex! Its a great product, and gives outstanding results in a short period of time. I made a big mistake by not starting joint supplements years ago, better late than never though. I used to have a lot of pain in my knee's, and started getting pain in my elbows. Within 2 weeks of Animal Flex I have no pain at all, incredible.

PatrickDickey
03-18-2010, 11:20 PM
I've been reading that glucosamine can be a bad thing for insulin resistance and what not (in one of the articles on this website). im not a diabetic or anything, just wondering how this plays with that. I ordered an animal flex just recently to help with my shoulder pain. Just wanted to make sure that it should not cause a problem to take this supplement every day.

I'm curious about this too. My father is 73, diabetic, and has arthritis (amongst a few other things). So, I'm wondering how this product would work with his various medications. If you don't know of any issues, then I'll send a copy of the ingredients to him (and have him check with his pharmacist/doctor about interactions), but if you do know for sure that there are some, I won't bother with it.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.

B Con
03-19-2010, 07:28 AM
Out of curiosity, can you list what the various pills apply to?

For example:

two caps: Joint Construction Complex
softgel: Joint Lubrication Complex

I'm sorry but I don't believe you are going to be able to get a list of that. If you have a specific complex you have a question about feel free to email us at: info@animalpak.com

hey, i don't know what i strained, but it was connecting my inner thigh area to my shin, it's been about a month and healing on its own. i'd say it's probably 2 weeks from being normal again. i know it didn't tear or anything because it only felt weird when i fully extended/ stretched my leg in certain ways.

i guess i'm asking two things here, first off if anyone knows what the heck i did to my leg.

and second off is this supplement worth taking after full recovery, as to say is it as good as using a multi vitamin to fill in on your missed vitamins from meals that day?

i only go for strength training by the way if that helps anyone answer my second question, i don't care about size, if it happens it happens but strength / speed / endurance / overall health comes first for me.

in my opinion it would seem worthy to take your whole life.. as i'm contemplating doing. because it seems why only take joint supps when you're older and start feeling it, or in the case of a young person after injury. wouldn't making them more healthy younger make them last a longer life?

First off in regards to your leg, I don't think anyone is going to be able to appropriately be able to tell you what's up with the injury or what you injured from just over the internet. My absolute best advice for you is to go to your doctor or to a trained physical therapist who could be better situated to properly assess your injury.

Back over a year ago, I strained something in my high leg/hip region and was CLUELESS about what it could possibly be. I went to a physical therapist and described the pain/symptoms etc and he knew exactly what it was from the beginning. Without his diagnosis I would have no idea what was up with it. So definitely see someone who knows about these type of injuries, etc if it something you are really concerned about. That's my two cents.

In regards to taking the supplement after a full recovery, I can attest that I've used it after a full recovery. I've had a fractured elbow, strained muscles, and countless sore joints. In fact, when I was recovering and getting fully recovered from the fractured elbow I used Flex. In conjunction with moderate strength training, stretching, rehabbing, and Flex, I encountered a full recovery. I know from first hand experience, my joints have always felt better and feel more "lubricated" when I'm taking Flex-- especially when I'm heavy lifting. Keep in mind though these are my own personal experiences-- not everyone has the same results and Flex isn't going to be a miracle worker on severely injured/damaged areas.

Though I'm mixed on taking Flex year-round, some take it non-stop and some don't. I personally only use it when I feel like I'm getting sore joints. Others take it non-stop regardless as a preventive measure. It's all a matter of preference really IMHO.

I LOVE Animal Flex! Its a great product, and gives outstanding results in a short period of time. I made a big mistake by not starting joint supplements years ago, better late than never though. I used to have a lot of pain in my knee's, and started getting pain in my elbows. Within 2 weeks of Animal Flex I have no pain at all, incredible.

Thanks for the feedback V. That's awesome it's helped relieve your elbow pain.

I'm curious about this too. My father is 73, diabetic, and has arthritis (amongst a few other things). So, I'm wondering how this product would work with his various medications. If you don't know of any issues, then I'll send a copy of the ingredients to him (and have him check with his pharmacist/doctor about interactions), but if you do know for sure that there are some, I won't bother with it.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.

Thanks for the question PD. IMHO, your best bet is going to be checking with your father's physician. He is in the best situation to know this information about medications.

shanerobot
04-14-2010, 04:43 AM
I just ordered a can of Animal Flex... I'm looking forward to not having to deal with the joint clicks and knee aches. :)

B Con
04-14-2010, 08:42 AM
I just ordered a can of Animal Flex... I'm looking forward to not having to deal with the joint clicks and knee aches. :)

Nice. Let us know what you think and how it works for you.

smoothballer
04-14-2010, 08:48 AM

Flex is a great product. You won't be disappointed.

Couloirman
04-28-2010, 07:43 PM
why is there no cissus in animal flex? If there was I would only have to take one joint supp and that would ROCK. Is there not enough solid evidence behind cissus to convince the animal crew that its a worthy addition?

My first can of Animal Flex is on the way...

JasonsGoals
04-30-2010, 12:41 AM
I have really bad elbow tendonitis. Flex took all my discomfort away. It used to kill when I did pressing/tricep movements.. not anymore.

VolumeFreak
05-07-2010, 09:17 AM
I strained my pcl in my knee and im going to pt for it right now. also have some other joint issues and ligament issues like tendonitis and wahtnot do you think it will help taking animal flex for all the above

kasper52
05-13-2010, 12:36 AM
in comparison to PUMP how big are the pills?

Universal Rep
05-14-2010, 08:57 AM
I have really bad elbow tendonitis. Flex took all my discomfort away. It used to kill when I did pressing/tricep movements.. not anymore.

I strained my pcl in my knee and im going to pt for it right now. also have some other joint issues and ligament issues like tendonitis and wahtnot do you think it will help taking animal flex for all the above

Awesome.

Universal Rep
05-14-2010, 12:30 PM
in comparison to PUMP how big are the pills?

They are comparable in size, brother. Flex has one fewer pill than Pump too.

VolumeFreak
05-16-2010, 10:51 AM
Awesome.

umm... thanks?

mrdead
05-16-2010, 11:06 AM

It obviously won't fix structural damage, but it can help as far as lessening the wear and tear, as well as preventative for future issues...

Laoch
05-21-2010, 06:18 AM
The product is listed as for "the serious bodybuilder and powerlifter." I don't fall into either category and my workouts are just generally to be in good shape and build lean muscle. My left elbow gets sore for awhile after workouts and my doctor said it's "tennis elbow." He gave me some doctor strength Ibuprofen, which hasn't solved the issue. Is Animal Flex a product that would be reccomended in my situation or is there something else designed more for my situation?

naturalguy
05-21-2010, 06:34 AM
The product is listed as for "the serious bodybuilder and powerlifter." I don't fall into either category and my workouts are just generally to be in good shape and build lean muscle. My left elbow gets sore for awhile after workouts and my doctor said it's "tennis elbow." He gave me some doctor strength Ibuprofen, which hasn't solved the issue. Is Animal Flex a product that would be reccomended in my situation or is there something else designed more for my situation?

I suffered with tennis elbow (actually golfer's elbow, same thing but on the inside of the elbow) for a year. It's not a fun injury however after a year of trying different treatments, even a cortisone shot, it got fixed in 2 weeks by doing wrist curls. Thats right, sounds simple doesn't it. I went a sports doc who said most likely I had an imbalance in my forearm muscles. He prescribed wrist curls 3-4 times per week, light and in 2 weeks I was back to almost 100%. Now I do them as a preventative.

I would look into fixing what is causing your injury first. Animal Flex certainly wouldn't hurt and could only help.

Laoch
05-21-2010, 03:12 PM
I suffered with tennis elbow (actually golfer's elbow, same thing but on the inside of the elbow) for a year. It's not a fun injury however after a year of trying different treatments, even a cortisone shot, it got fixed in 2 weeks by doing wrist curls. Thats right, sounds simple doesn't it. I went a sports doc who said most likely I had an imbalance in my forearm muscles. He prescribed wrist curls 3-4 times per week, light and in 2 weeks I was back to almost 100%. Now I do them as a preventative.

I would look into fixing what is causing your injury first. Animal Flex certainly wouldn't hurt and could only help.

I've worked out at gyms before without any problem. A couple months ago I purchased a pullup bar for home use, and when I started using it is when the problem began. The doctor said the repetativeness from the pullups would cause it.

naturalguy
05-21-2010, 04:42 PM
I've worked out at gyms before without any problem. A couple months ago I purchased a pullup bar for home use, and when I started using it is when the problem began. The doctor said the repetativeness from the pullups would cause it.

Sure, overuse is another cause. Obviously stop doing pullups until it's healed.

Laoch
05-22-2010, 06:01 AM
I quit for a few weeks and took the medicine the doctor prescribed. The soreness eventually went away, but I've tried it a few times here and there since then and the soreness always comes back for a day or two. So I suppose I should go back to the doctor and find another solution besides taking a bunch of Ibuprofein.

VolumeFreak
06-20-2010, 01:05 PM
Did not work at all!!!!!!!!!

naturalguy
06-24-2010, 06:45 AM
I quit for a few weeks and took the medicine the doctor prescribed. The soreness eventually went away, but I've tried it a few times here and there since then and the soreness always comes back for a day or two. So I suppose I should go back to the doctor and find another solution besides taking a bunch of Ibuprofein.

Ibuprofein is not good long term

Did not work at all!!!!!!!!!

How long did you take it? Did you not feel any difference?

VolumeFreak
06-24-2010, 06:47 AM
44 days no diffrence

naturalguy
06-24-2010, 07:04 AM
44 days no diffrence

Sorry you didn't get anything out of it. Not sure if you are aware however we offer a guarantee on all our products, you can return it to where you bought it for a refund or exchange (up to the retailer).

VolumeFreak
06-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Sorry you didn't get anything out of it. Not sure if you are aware however we offer a guarantee on all our products, you can return it to where you bought it for a refund or exchange (up to the retailer).

i am aware of that but i dont have a receipt someone bought it for me when i was with them

shortstack74
06-30-2010, 09:16 PM
I've been using flex everyday for about 5 years and it makes a huge difference for me. I took a couple of weeks off of everything, including FLex, and I had so much joint pain I swore I'd never be without it again.

I love it and will continue to use it.
Jeremy

bword
07-06-2010, 07:03 AM
Been on this stuff for almost a week now. Had alot of knee pain in both knees, so far im not feeling any pain yet but might be too soon to tell. Im gonna give it another week or so before I can judge but if it works im gonna start running. Mainly because my joints would cause me to stop running, not me being out of breath.

mangmang
11-12-2010, 11:15 AM
straight up. I have Distal Clavicle Osteolysis and this **** whipped its ass!!! I don't have any pain anymore and feel great. I highly recommend this supplement.

ben_l
11-14-2010, 01:11 PM
After seeing great reviews about this product I decided to buy a can of it. I was just curious, I am not one to take a bunch of pills at once. Can I split the pack up over the course of the day or is the pack only beneficial when consumed all at once? Thanks

hamselv
11-16-2010, 07:06 AM
Hi there

Just got my can today, really looking forward to getting painfree, it's my old shoulder.
Think I just got my self this little thing: rotator-cuff-syndrome.

WELL, taking:
4 capsels containing: 2400 mg fishoil, 1200 mg borago offinicialis and 1400 mg lecithin.
1500 mg MSM
And now the Animal Flex.

Is it ok to split the Animal Flex and take all "oil pills" in the morning and the rest of the pills during the day?

Or is it best to take all Animal Flex together?

Looove the small packages hehe

naturalguy
11-16-2010, 07:40 AM
I've been using flex everyday for about 5 years and it makes a huge difference for me. I took a couple of weeks off of everything, including FLex, and I had so much joint pain I swore I'd never be without it again.

I love it and will continue to use it.
Jeremy

Great to hear Jeremy, we get a ton of testimonials on how Animal Flex has really helped athletes.

Been on this stuff for almost a week now. Had alot of knee pain in both knees, so far im not feeling any pain yet but might be too soon to tell. Im gonna give it another week or so before I can judge but if it works im gonna start running. Mainly because my joints would cause me to stop running, not me being out of breath.

It could take up to 4 weeks to fully kick in

straight up. I have Distal Clavicle Osteolysis and this **** whipped its ass!!! I don't have any pain anymore and feel great. I highly recommend this supplement.

wow, great to hear

After seeing great reviews about this product I decided to buy a can of it. I was just curious, I am not one to take a bunch of pills at once. Can I split the pack up over the course of the day or is the pack only beneficial when consumed all at once? Thanks

You can split them up or take them all at once.

Hi there

Just got my can today, really looking forward to getting painfree, it's my old shoulder.
Think I just got my self this little thing: rotator-cuff-syndrome.

WELL, taking:
4 capsels containing: 2400 mg fishoil, 1200 mg borago offinicialis and 1400 mg lecithin.
1500 mg MSM
And now the Animal Flex.

Is it ok to split the Animal Flex and take all "oil pills" in the morning and the rest of the pills during the day?

Or is it best to take all Animal Flex together?

Looove the small packages hehe

If you think you have a rotator cuff problem, you should get it checked out by a doctor, that is muscular and not joint related.

on the Animal Flex, you can split it up.

mrdead
11-16-2010, 09:01 AM
I have to say, that Flex is a very underrated supplement... Especially when one considers the benefits...

Extivium
01-09-2011, 07:30 PM
I've been using this for about a month. A lot of my pain is gone, but some is still there if i raise my arm all the way up(in my shoulder). I'm running low on flex(5 packs left) and i might not be able to buy anymore for another 12 days. After I run out, will it "de-load" the effects? Will I have to wait another month for it to kick in?

BulkyPinoy61
01-09-2011, 08:29 PM
I cant wait to try out the sample you guys sent me :)

B Con
01-10-2011, 04:50 AM
I've been using this for about a month. A lot of my pain is gone, but some is still there if i raise my arm all the way up(in my shoulder). I'm running low on flex(5 packs left) and i might not be able to buy anymore for another 12 days. After I run out, will it "de-load" the effects? Will I have to wait another month for it to kick in?

Thanks for the feedback E. How serious is that shoulder injury? Is it rotator cuff? Sometimes if running a can or two of Flex doesn't completely help you, then you may need to consult a physician. Just my 2 cents.

In regards to taking time off, I wouldn't sweat it. The couple of days (or close to two weeks in your case) will not make that much of a difference. I'd probably still do some form of "rehab" type work with stretch, light weights, etc.

But remember, if your pain is persistent, by all means I'd highly advise consulting a physician.

I cant wait to try out the sample you guys sent me :)

Thanks for the interest BP. However you may need more than just a sample to truly appreciate Flex. IMHO, I've found that Flex works best over time. See the poster above, it seems Flex really kicked in for him after about a month of use.

Extivium
01-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the feedback E. How serious is that shoulder injury? Is it rotator cuff? Sometimes if running a can or two of Flex doesn't completely help you, then you may need to consult a physician. Just my 2 cents.

In regards to taking time off, I wouldn't sweat it. The couple of days (or close to two weeks in your case) will not make that much of a difference. I'd probably still do some form of "rehab" type work with stretch, light weights, etc.

But remember, if your pain is persistent, by all means I'd highly advise consulting a physician.

Thanks for the interest BP. However you may need more than just a sample to truly appreciate Flex. IMHO, I've found that Flex works best over time. See the poster above, it seems Flex really kicked in for him after about a month of use.

Thanks. I got hit by a car a while back, MRI's didn't really show severe damage, but my orthopedic suspects small tears in my labrum. It's gotten a lot better though. He wanted me to see if it would recover on its own, one of the reasons I purchased animal Flex, and it has gotten a lot better.

B Con
01-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Thanks. I got hit by a car a while back, MRI's didn't really show severe damage, but my orthopedic suspects small tears in my labrum. It's gotten a lot better though. He wanted me to see if it would recover on its own, one of the reasons I purchased animal Flex, and it has gotten a lot better.

Glad to hear it's gotten better. Give it time and it will hopefully be back to 110%.

heye
08-02-2011, 05:32 AM
Hi, I was just curious as to if it was alright to take animal flex with my first meal of the day, along with my multivitamans (orange triad) and 1 pill of triple strength fish fats. I'm quite new to lifting.. Just want to make sure taking all of these pills at once wouldn't bother me at all

Universal Rep
08-02-2011, 08:36 AM
Hi, I was just curious as to if it was alright to take animal flex with my first meal of the day, along with my multivitamans (orange triad) and 1 pill of triple strength fish fats. I'm quite new to lifting.. Just want to make sure taking all of these pills at once wouldn't bother me at all

That should be no prob... Thanks for fellas like you, Animal Flex is once again nominated for the best joint supp award. It has won every single joint award since it started five years ago and we are proud of that accomplishment...

rovidio
10-24-2011, 04:59 AM
Hi!

Im looking forward to try Animal Flex, but Ive got one technical concern.
Chitosan is supposed to link to fat and avoid absorption. And chitosan is a chain of glucosamine.
Animal flex have both glucosamine and faxseed oil.
Dont they link together and intervene in one another to absorption?

Ricardo
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

naturalguy
10-24-2011, 07:15 AM
Hi!

Im looking forward to try Animal Flex, but Ive got one technical concern.
Chitosan is supposed to link to fat and avoid absorption. And chitosan is a chain of glucosamine.
Animal flex have both glucosamine and faxseed oil.
Dont they link together and intervene in one another to absorption?

Ricardo
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

I have not heard or seen any studies linking glucosamine sulfate & HCL to the binding of dietary fat. However the N-acetyl-D-glucosamine form has been shown to do this but we do not have that in Animal Flex.

JH34PG
10-24-2011, 07:22 AM
This Is a great product...if you haven't already tried it, you should!!

BenW22
10-24-2011, 10:29 AM
This Is a great product...if you haven't already tried it, you should!!

My can is on the way...looking forward to giving it a whirl

rovidio
10-24-2011, 05:50 PM
I have not heard or seen any studies linking glucosamine sulfate & HCL to the binding of dietary fat. However the N-acetyl-D-glucosamine form has been shown to do this but we do not have that in Animal Flex.

Thanks Naturalguy;

I think I'll try AnimalFlex as soon as I run out of my Gluco/Chondro/MSM.

Universal Rep
11-04-2011, 01:35 PM
My can is on the way...looking forward to giving it a whirl

Thanks Naturalguy;

I think I'll try AnimalFlex as soon as I run out of my Gluco/Chondro/MSM.

Remember to give Flex a coupla weeks and let us know how ya like it fellas...

mrdead
11-04-2011, 01:39 PM

Wound up going back on this... Due to a couple of injuries...

BenW22
12-12-2011, 10:47 AM

When you're right, you're right. Animal Flex isn't one of those supplements you notice right away after just a few packs. I've been taking it 6-7 days a week for the past couple weeks and my right elbow and both shoulders thank you. I'm far less creaky and basically pain free when benching.

It's definitely a product I'll continue to use.

B Con
12-12-2011, 11:49 AM
When you're right, you're right. Animal Flex isn't one of those supplements you notice right away after just a few packs. I've been taking it 6-7 days a week for the past couple weeks and my right elbow and both shoulders thank you. I'm far less creaky and basically pain free when benching.

It's definitely a product I'll continue to use.

Thanks for the feedback B.

therealxception
01-17-2012, 01:38 AM
Can Animal Flex be used along with 2X EC Stack/day.

Kindly Reply.
THanks in advance

Universal Rep
01-27-2012, 09:39 AM
Can Animal Flex be used along with 2X EC Stack/day.

Kindly Reply.
THanks in advance

Flex works with most supps. Ya don't need to cycle it or nuthin. It's a staple...

tlovesb
01-29-2012, 06:32 AM
My pain issues come from my jaw joints. In June 2010 I had both jaw joints replaced due to severe TMJ. I've tried multiple times since the surgery to get back into a strength training routine, but once I start lifting anywhere close to failure I end up clenching my jaws as I lift which triggers jaw pain and migraines. I've tried to figure out how to lift without clenching my jaws, but haven't had any success. My surgeon couldn't offer any helpful suggestions. Any info on if this product helps with TMJ pain?

naturalguy
01-29-2012, 06:49 AM
My pain issues come from my jaw joints. In June 2010 I had both jaw joints replaced due to severe TMJ. I've tried multiple times since the surgery to get back into a strength training routine, but once I start lifting anywhere close to failure I end up clenching my jaws as I lift which triggers jaw pain and migraines. I've tried to figure out how to lift without clenching my jaws, but haven't had any success. My surgeon couldn't offer any helpful suggestions. Any info on if this product helps with TMJ pain?

I don't know if Animal Flex will help with TMJ, I honestly don't know enough about it

Austinp55
02-22-2012, 05:21 PM
BEST JOINT SUPPLEMENT 11/10 been on it for almost 2 years and never looked back!

B Con
02-23-2012, 02:05 PM
BEST JOINT SUPPLEMENT 11/10 been on it for almost 2 years and never looked back!

Thanks for the feedback A.

SwolenONE
02-23-2012, 02:31 PM
one of my all time fav joint supps

Universal Rep
02-24-2012, 01:41 PM
one of my all time fav joint supps

Agreed. One of my Four Pillars of Supplementation...

Goshtin
03-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Is there a problem with taking more than one Flex pack a day? I'll be left with about half a can when it's time for my trip, and I won't be able to take any supplements with me... might as well start taking two packs a day if it's not harmful.

smoothballer
03-05-2012, 09:41 AM
Is there a problem with taking more than one Flex pack a day? I'll be left with about half a can when it's time for my trip, and I won't be able to take any supplements with me... might as well start taking two packs a day if it's not harmful.

One is all you need. I would just save the rest for when you get back. It's not like they will go bad.

votuan
07-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Animal Flex is a formula specifically designed to support joints and ligaments for the athletes, the heavy lifting

naturalguy
07-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Animal Flex is a formula specifically designed to support joints and ligaments for the athletes, the heavy lifting

True statement

Universal Rep
02-14-2013, 12:16 PM
For loyal fans of Animal Flex, its now on sale for a limited time. Promo code here... http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/flex.html

Jekylly
04-10-2013, 07:29 AM
Just ordered a can of Animal Flex from my local online supplement store, had some pretty bad wrist pains(probably tendinitis) today after benching.Decided to pick up a tub of Proton 7 and a Universal Shirt too while I was at it :).Will post a review later on, I have high hopes for this product :)

gkslb
05-07-2013, 04:32 AM
I have question about Animal Flex at forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153830481, hope someone can resolve it. Thank you in advance.

LauraChambers
05-07-2013, 04:24 PM
So I was born with dislocated hips and when I began playing hockey in highschool I started having trouble with them dislocating again. My hips tend to slide halfway out of joint on a regular basis and I can usually catch them before they get completely out. Always dealt with a lot of pain because of it. I started doing some research on joint support supps and found Flex. I know my brother had used the Animal stak so I wasn't worried about product quality just wasn't sure how much I wanted to spend if it wouldn't work since I can't buy it here in Canada I have to order from the States. Anyways I finally ordered 2 cans so I would always have time to place another order long before anything ran out. Knowing the flex was coming I got just the GNC brand Glucosimine and Chondroitin to use as a prep for starting flex. Was such a hassle to have to space out my GNC brand supps throughout the day and sometimes forget a dose. Anyways I finally got my Flex a little over 2 weeks ago and because of the prep I did with the GNC stuff I can already feel a difference in the pain in my hips. They aren't locking and paining when I do squats and leg presses like they have been in the past. Not only that I have felt the difference on the ice playing net for hockey.

I have to say I am a full believer in Flex and will continue to be taking it for a long time to come. Just wish it was easier to come by in Canada :P

WShumate02
07-06-2013, 06:01 PM
I have both the Animal Flex and GNC's Mega men multivitamin, would it be okay to take them both together?

brazilianbadboy
07-06-2013, 07:25 PM
I have both the Animal Flex and GNC's Mega men multivitamin, would it be okay to take them both together?
Perfectly fine.

Universal Rep
07-11-2013, 08:44 AM

Like BBB said, ur fine... For a chance to score a free can, this awesome Flex promo... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155169263

intheayer55
07-13-2013, 09:49 AM
So I was born with dislocated hips and when I began playing hockey in highschool I started having trouble with them dislocating again. My hips tend to slide halfway out of joint on a regular basis and I can usually catch them before they get completely out. Always dealt with a lot of pain because of it. I started doing some research on joint support supps and found Flex. I know my brother had used the Animal stak so I wasn't worried about product quality just wasn't sure how much I wanted to spend if it wouldn't work since I can't buy it here in Canada I have to order from the States. Anyways I finally ordered 2 cans so I would always have time to place another order long before anything ran out. Knowing the flex was coming I got just the GNC brand Glucosimine and Chondroitin to use as a prep for starting flex. Was such a hassle to have to space out my GNC brand supps throughout the day and sometimes forget a dose. Anyways I finally got my Flex a little over 2 weeks ago and because of the prep I did with the GNC stuff I can already feel a difference in the pain in my hips. They aren't locking and paining when I do squats and leg presses like they have been in the past. Not only that I have felt the difference on the ice playing net for hockey.

I have to say I am a full believer in Flex and will continue to be taking it for a long time to come. Just wish it was easier to come by in Canada :P

Glad to hear Flex is working for you. This is a fantastic supplement that really works!

bulkdbrah
09-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Took my first dose today. Been having issues with my left shoulder for the past 6 months. Hoping for some good results so I can start lifting heavy consistently again.

LauraChambers
10-13-2013, 10:57 PM
So I was born with dislocated hips and ever since I have struggled with joint problems like regular dislocation, pain, deteriorating cartilage, locking joints, etc... It was basically a bi-weekly occurance to have a near dislocation, at least one full dislocation a month (even more regular during the hockey season where i play as a goaltender.) Generally things requiring strain on my hips or twisting at the hip joints, even walking/running for any prolonged periods (particularly on the treadmill) would cause my hips to dislocate quite easily resulting in at least a week sometimes a month of struggling to walk, lift my legs, turn, and much painful, accidental popping and locking of my hips. A few months ago I came across animal flex and decided I needed to do a little research. After a few weeks of research I opted to give Flex a go.

I have to say, now that I have started using animal flex I don't believe I will ever stop. The difference has been amazing. The first few weeks I didn't notice much difference, after about a month I could really feel it. I was able to do some light jogging on the treadmill and lift low weights for squats/leg press/lunges for higher reps after about 3 or 4 weeks on Flex. After about 5 or 6 weeks i was able to run on the treadmill, participate in spin classes, up my weights and lower my reps in almost all exercises (still can't really perform regular deadlifts only straight leg, or any sort of hip abduction exercises) participate in sports for long periods of time, climb trees (go figure) wakeboard and snowboard again and really enjoy them. I have progressively been getting stronger and upping my weights often since.

I am so enjoying the freedom i have had in choosing my activities since i started taking Flex. I still have the odd time where my hips give me problems but the regularity of the occurances have been greatly diminished. Even when i do have problems the time it takes to recover is so short i am happy to take it. I even managed to fully dislocated my right hip this summer during a failed attempt at a wakeboarding trick where i had to get a friend to pull my leg back into joint and after a few hours limping and a nights rest i was back on the water the next day. It's amazing the difference i have felt. No longer do i worry about whether my joints can handle the pressure, i simply have to worry about whether i have the strength and energy to go on.

Love Flex and so thankful for it! Feel free to keep my cupboard stocked up for me anytime ;P Thanks UN for my favorite product EVER!!!!!

johnkrawec
01-04-2014, 06:03 AM
Its been just over a week here with flex and pak. Already noticing some difference nothing to crazy but I'm looking forward to it after all these great reviews and yeah wish it was easier to come by in Canada cause after shipping and duty it gets a bit pricey.

Sephra
01-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Is it safe to use Orange Triad with animal flex? My dad has been taking animal flex because of a car accident and want's to start taking a multi and was looking at OT.

MayurRM
01-28-2015, 04:46 PM
Here are some FAQs with regard to our all new joint support formula, Animal Flex:

Q: Can Animal Flex be stacked with other Animal supplements?
A: Yup. That's the whole theory behind Animal. It can be stacked with any of the other Animal supplements. For best absorption, leave an hour in between the time you take the Flex and any other Animal supplement.

Q: I only need to take one pack a day?
A: True. Other than Animal Flex being a joint supplement designed specifically for the serious bodybuilder and powerlifter, what makes Animal Flex unique is that you only have to take it once a day and not three times as with other joint products. Some of the ingredients need to be utilized quicker than others. By incorporating special time-release technologies, those that you need fast are delivered quickly and those that need to be released gradually are time-released.

Q: When should I take the Animal Flex?
A: Because Flex is for foundational joint support, it is not necessary to take prior to lifting. Animal Flex can be taken either with a meal or on an empty stomach.

Q: I have tremendous joint pain in my shoulder. How quickly can I expect to see results?
A: Results can differ from individual to individual, but based on our findings from our Alpha Testing program, you may start to feel a difference in a matter of a few weeks. One other thing to note--as with all Animal products, we offer a 100% money back guarantee on Animal Flex.

Q: Do I need to cycle the Animal Flex?
A: Nah. You should cycle the Stak 2, M-Stak and Cuts, but Flex should be taken daily to ensure optimal joint health. Flex is one of our "foundational" Animal products--it contains essential, required nutrients that your body needs on a daily basis in order to protect your joints from the overuse and abuse that comes with heavy lifting.

Q: How many pills in Animal Flex?
A: Five tabs, two caps and one softgel. They're all pretty small too.

Q: How long with Animal Flex last?
A: 44 packs = 44 days.

Check out this Animal Flex feature article:

And also the results of the Animal Flex Alpha Testing program:

Feel free to fire away with any other questions you guys might have. Peace, G

I know this is a very old thread but I have been training intensely since the past year and recently I seem to have this pain in my right knee and sometimes a slightly dodgy shoulder. I was looking into using Flex but I'm a bit skeptical. Are there any issues reported when the person tops using this product like after a month. Any increase in joint pains and issue from original condition upon stopping?