PDA

View Full Version : what time do you train?

kariev34
07-06-2006, 01:21 PM
I have been getting up at 5 for yrs to train. somedays are harder than others. today i decided to sleep in a little and do it after class. I HATED IT!! Even though overall my workout was better b/c I have been up for a while, i hated knowing i still had to do it and it took time away from other things i needed to do. so i was just curious as to when everyone worksout? i will be up tomorrow at 5 thats for sure.

Amelia
07-06-2006, 02:33 PM
I get up at 4 every morning and workout. I work and go to school at night so it's really the only available time I have. I've been at other times of the day and I have to say early morning is my favorite. There aren't many people there, pretty much free use of the machines and equipment and like you said, there's no worrying about missing out on fun activities at night.

imperfectly_lou
07-06-2006, 05:17 PM
I am usually up at 4:35am for my workouts but lately I have had a lot of trrouble getting up at that time which is unusual because I have been doing it awhile. I agree, I hate evening workouts (have to do one tonight)

imperfectly_lou
07-06-2006, 05:23 PM
I am usually up at 4:35am for my workouts but lately I have had a lot of trrouble getting up at that time which is unusual because I have been doing it awhile. I agree, I hate evening workouts (have to do one tonight)

user464444132bbg
07-06-2006, 05:35 PM
Wow, I thought I got up early to workout. I usually get up around 5:15 a.m. and start my workouts by 6. I can't stand working out later in the day because I just feel so "heavy". In the mornings I'm fresh and energetic.

kariev34
07-06-2006, 06:13 PM
thanks guys. i think the whole thing is that when that alarm goes off you don't think about getting up you just do it. i know i feel so great about 5 min into my workout and i feel awsome when its all over. for me, getting up at 6 is ideal but that won't happen anytime soon so i will just keep dreamin.

WillDeadliftForFood
07-07-2006, 02:24 AM
I workout between noon and three, but that's when I wake up :D

Working out at night (which I've been forced to the past few nights) keeps me up all night (which is why I'm posting this at 5:30am, still awake :()