PDA

View Full Version : PowerFULL NON-Responders

user1111
07-06-2006, 09:18 AM
IF you did not respond to PowerFULL or where dissappointed please post here.

Please state when you purchased and how you took it (dosing patterns and with or without food).

thank you

edvanp
07-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Greetings-

I have been using PowerFull w/ Cissus. I bought the stack from BB.com in May and I take 4 caps per day on non-workout days, 6 on workout days. I take these on an empty stomach. While Cissus works GREAT, I'm not sold on PowerFull or should I say, it's not doing much for me that I've notice. I have been using this stack for over 3 weeks. I did take Cissus for about a month prior to adding the PowerFull. I haven't noticed a difference in Sleep, workouts or Libido.

thanks.

user1111
07-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Greetings-

I have been using PowerFull w/ Cissus. I bought the stack from BB.com in May and I take 4 caps per day on non-workout days, 6 on workout days. I take these on an empty stomach. While Cissus works GREAT, I'm not sold on PowerFull or should I say, it's not doing much for me that I've notice. I have been using this stack for over 3 weeks. I did take Cissus for about a month prior to adding the PowerFull. I haven't noticed a difference in Sleep, workouts or Libido.

thanks.

How are u dosing?

Commonpremier21
07-06-2006, 10:34 AM
haha, the least posts in this thread the better. I'm about to start my own Powerfull and Cissus in couple of weeks, hopefully I won't be checking back in here.

edvanp
07-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Workout days, 2 when I wake up, 2 prior to lifting, 2 about an hour before I go to bed.

Non-workout days, 2 when I get up, 2 in the afternoon. All on empty stomach.

Joel
07-06-2006, 01:43 PM
why would it matter where purchased ?

Bad batch ?

matpal
07-06-2006, 01:52 PM
lol at your signature!

xxghostxx
07-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Lot # 011658 purchased about 3-4 months ago (not too sure on exact time)

Initially took as directed on bottle:
Morning: 2 caps half an hour before food
Pre-Workout: 2 caps half an hour before food
Before Bed: 2 caps about 1.5 hours postprandial of last meal

Then when that didn't have any benefit:
Pre-Workout: 4 caps half an hour before food
Befored Bed: 2 caps about 1.5 hours postprandial of last meal.

NumberTwentyTwo
07-06-2006, 02:44 PM
i went through 1 bottle, about 3.5 weeks worth

i was a little bit upset w the results but i completely understand that it may have been my new routine / dosage that was the problem

i had just switched from a 5 day split to a split like this>>
monday-full body workout
tuesday-boxing, bball
wednesday-boxing, bball
thursday-full body workout, ball
friday- boxing

my dosage was
4 a day (2 morning 2 bed) 5 days a week
8 a day (2morning 4workout 2 bed) on mondays and thursdays

i plan on trying it out at 8 a day everyday here soon when my bulk starts and split changes again

edit: lot number 689542

user1111
07-06-2006, 04:38 PM
i went through 1 bottle, about 3.5 weeks worth

i was a little bit upset w the results but i completely understand that it may have been my new routine / dosage that was the problem

i had just switched from a 5 day split to a split like this>>
monday-full body workout
tuesday-boxing, bball
wednesday-boxing, bball
thursday-full body workout, ball
friday- boxing

my dosage was
4 a day (2 morning 2 bed) 5 days a week
8 a day (2morning 4workout 2 bed) on mondays and thursdays

i plan on trying it out at 8 a day everyday here soon when my bulk starts and split changes again

edit: lot number 689542

No, I want to hear the negative, and I perfectly understand it but we never hear it. The negative can be positive is my view. Maybe we can help or maybe help can not be offered.

I am confident in the product as it's has a proven track record. Yes, The bad reports may or may not effect sales. In the long run, this will help sales. We will be around in the long run.

thank you!

Carb
07-06-2006, 05:24 PM
Bought two bottles - used only ~two-thirds of one due to the constant sense of lethargy while using it. Despite sleeping for about 9 hours a night, I found it almost impossible to wake up and this feeling that I hadn't slept enough persisted throughout the day.

I had to drop it for the sake of my sanity. No supplement has ever made me feel so unremittingly lifeless.

Was taking 6 caps daily: 2 both pre & post workout and 2 before bed. All doses were taken on an empty stomach.

BiggJohn
07-06-2006, 05:48 PM
If everybody would doesn't respond could please post there age that would be helpfull too. If it is an HGH booster, it should cater to the over 30-35 crowd best IMO.

IntensityX
07-06-2006, 08:34 PM
If everybody would doesn't respond could please post there age that would be helpfull too. If it is an HGH booster, it should cater to the over 30-35 crowd best IMO.

True.Mostly the responders are going to be around 30+.

user1111
07-06-2006, 09:48 PM
True.Mostly the responders are going to be around 30+.

PowerFULL is way beyond a HGH supplement that just a little aspect of its effects.

IntensityX
07-06-2006, 10:24 PM
PowerFULL is way beyond a HGH supplement that just a little aspect of its effects.

If you are trying to get me to try it then you sold me a few days ago lol :D

By the way I'm 33 so I'm sure this will work great for me.

edvanp
07-07-2006, 04:20 AM
I'm 41 btw. Also, I weigh 235 lbs, maybe my dosage was too low??

Raesyn003
07-08-2006, 10:16 AM
I just completed week 4 on Powerfull & cAMP.

On WORKOUT days: 2 powerfull & cAMP am, 15 minutes before eating anything; 4 powerfull & 2 cAMP 30 minutes prior to working out on an empty stomach; 2 powerfull & 2 cAMP within 1 hour of bed, on an empy stomach.

On rest days, it's the same, but only 2 powerfull on the second dosage.

Either my lifts or reps have gone up on various sets. I have a fuller pump throughout the day, but this may be more from the glycergrow and creatine.

Sleep is better some nights, the same on others. I'm planning on getting another bottle of each to extend the cycle another 3 weeks. Libido is definitely up, but Xfactor boosted it exactly the same way.

6'6"
BF-20%

sobelik
07-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Age 20
Took 2 PowerFull 2 SymmetryX Am 30min pre meal
4PowerFull+4Symmetryx pre workout
2 PowerFull 2 SymmetryX later on in the day

Training
Monday Chest/Tri
Tues Back/Bi
Wed Off
Thurs Legs
Fri Shoulders traps forearms
Sat Abs
Sun Off

Caloric intake 350-400g protein 500-600g carb
I bought 3 bottles of each, stayed on it for 2 bottles of each and have the other two unopened. I did have a weird experence when i first started taking powerfull and symmetryx, my heart beat went up for a little while but after a post on my experence, it was chalked up to placebo.

big_nose
07-15-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm about 3/4 done with my bottle of PowerFULL
On workout days, I take 2 when I wake up, 2 right before my workout, and 2 about 20 minutes before bed.

On non-workout days, 2 when I wake up, 2 before bed.

I haven't noticed any sort of change in sleep habits or anything. I'm stacking with Cissus RX, and while I think I'll stick with the Cissus as I had results by itself that were quite good, PowerFULL just made me slightly hornier. I'm 22 BTW.