PDA

View Full Version : X-Factor Or Hyperdrol???

Bobert540
07-05-2006, 05:06 PM
I am looking to bulk up about 10-15lbs more. I know this will take time but I was wondering which supplement will help me with my goals the most. Should I take X-factor or Hyperdrol? I am 6'3" 185lbs and 22yrs. old.

My current stack is:

GNC Mega Man Sport Multi
ON Whey+Oats(3-4 times a day)
DS Xceed Pre
Primaforce CEE Post

I have a good clean diet and will be uping my carb and protein intake to help with weight gain. If I were to go on Hyperdrol or x-factor do you rec. taking out the creatine? thanks for the input.

steve39
07-05-2006, 05:09 PM
No. Whichever product you use, keep the creatine.

I'd personally reccomend X-Factor over Hyperdrol.

Ephedra
07-05-2006, 05:14 PM
X-Factor

Bobert540
07-05-2006, 05:15 PM
I am leaning towards x-factor after reading all of the reviews and logs on both. now with keeping the creatine should I still take the xceed and primaforce or just one?

Bobert540
07-05-2006, 05:26 PM
I am open to suggestions for other supplements that are like hyperdrol and x-factor...

TimoteoS
07-05-2006, 05:38 PM
You also got Jungle Warfare. Or a USP Labs stack. The reason I havent taken X Factor is lack of EFA's scares me, I need my 10 grams of Fish Oil daily

kappaz
07-05-2006, 05:44 PM
You also got Jungle Warfare. Or a USP Labs stack. The reason I havent taken X Factor is lack of EFA's scares me, I need my 10 grams of Fish Oil daily

Why would you need that much?

Big_Spaz
07-05-2006, 06:31 PM
I would say Hyperdrol + Retain stack if you can afford it. I'm going to try it here soon and it looks very promising. X-Factor is excellent as well so you really can't go wrong with either one.

-Spaz

Bobert540
07-05-2006, 06:58 PM
I am not even taking fish oil right now so I am sure that could help me more with my current stack. If I go with x-factor I know I have to stay away from omega 3.

triplewhammy
07-05-2006, 07:06 PM
go w/ the x-factor. keep the creatine.

martel04
07-05-2006, 08:05 PM
go with what spaz said HD + retain. im gettin good strength gains off it.

Bobert540
07-05-2006, 08:07 PM
From what I am reading though it seems the mass gains are higher with x-factor, they seem to be minimal for hyperdrol.

UNCnate
07-05-2006, 09:01 PM
I would say Hyperdrol + Retain stack if you can afford it. I'm going to try it here soon and it looks very promising. X-Factor is excellent as well so you really can't go wrong with either one.

-Spaz

Hyperdrol + Retain gets my vote too.

OR -

Jungle Warfare + Restore - if its released yet, not sure.

Blast_
07-05-2006, 09:20 PM
X-factor has the logs to prove itself as a great supplement. You can be safe and go with that.

Or you can help everyone else out and do a Hyperdrol log to add to the few that are out there ;). Good luck with making your choice.

AtomicLee
07-05-2006, 09:52 PM
I think you are good with both. X factor has some good logs behind it but with some side effects. Hyperdrol hasnt been out long enough for someone to run a 50 day log on it yet. you cant go wrong wither way.

LSU1
07-05-2006, 10:16 PM
my vote would go to x-factor. i have experienced some sides with it, (ie increased acne), but the gains have been great. I have gained 13lbs over the past 6 weeks with it, nearly all of which has been muscle.

SwolenONE
07-05-2006, 11:04 PM
absolutely x factor, no doubt about it, i love this prod, and to be honest, IMO hyerdrol is a very weak supp i went through a bottle and my physique didnt lean out or grow, it was my last ever attempt at legal AI/test boosters

Madevilz
07-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Ill jump in and vote for the NHA Stack (Reloaded + Activate)

Im currently running it with Retain, and strenght gain has been unbelievable.

Bobert540
07-06-2006, 01:32 PM
does reloaded+activate give you the mass gains like x-factor does?

triplewhammy
07-06-2006, 01:57 PM
I am looking to bulk up about 10-15lbs more. I know this will take time but I was wondering which supplement will help me with my goals the most. Should I take X-factor or Hyperdrol? I am 6'3" 185lbs and 22yrs. old.

My current stack is:

GNC Mega Man Sport Multi
ON Whey+Oats(3-4 times a day)
DS Xceed Pre
Primaforce CEE Post

I have a good clean diet and will be uping my carb and protein intake to help with weight gain. If I were to go on Hyperdrol or x-factor do you rec. taking out the creatine? thanks for the input.

X-Factor.

Striation
07-06-2006, 02:08 PM
I was thinking of getting X-Factor but am currently on the cut diet which is high good fat/protein diet. Should I wait and run a cycle during my bulk in the fall or go for it now? Anyone? I could cut out fish oil for the cycle if need be.

Bobert540
07-07-2006, 04:59 PM
I've heard that X-factor + Activate is a good stack. Any opinions?

40-Yard Dash_2
07-07-2006, 05:05 PM
I've heard that X-factor + Activate is a good stack. Any opinions?

Yes, it is quite the potent stack.

There are plenty of logs on this very combination in the supplement logs section.

I recommend that you skim through some of them, so that you may see for yourself.

Mister_A
07-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Try one and then the other and compare for youself.

J2jud
07-07-2006, 09:25 PM
I was wondering if X-factor would alter my endocrine system? Im almost 20 and was looking for a safe anabolic. Any help??

chasm143
07-08-2006, 11:35 AM
what exactly does adding activate 20 days or so into a 50 day x-factor cycle do? i mean, why do it 20 days in or whatever...

i've searched but x-factor is a pretty popluar word combo on this sight right now...

I would love to see a x-factor post that explains doasge, good stack ideas, etc. in one post instead or searching and scrounging through everyone's log, etc.

Trust me, I've read the logs, I just can't keep it all straight!

Thanx

UNCnate
07-08-2006, 11:54 AM
what exactly does adding activate 20 days or so into a 50 day x-factor cycle do? i mean, why do it 20 days in or whatever...

i've searched but x-factor is a pretty popluar word combo on this sight right now...

I would love to see a x-factor post that explains doasge, good stack ideas, etc. in one post instead or searching and scrounging through everyone's log, etc.

Trust me, I've read the logs, I just can't keep it all straight!

Thanx

Normal cycle length for X-Factor is 50 days. So in order to finish both Activate and X-Factor at the same time, and being as how Activate comes with a 30 day supply, you have to wait 20 days before you start Activate.

chasm143
07-08-2006, 12:04 PM
but what does the activate do? I read the description on the shop page, as well as the NHA stack page on DS's website....but why not take it for all 50 days, or why not take it in the beginnig (days 1-30) rather than starting at day 20?

If someone would explain after buying 2 bottles of x-factor and 1 bottle of activate how to dose ( including how to taper off), what food (if any to avoid), and in layman's terms what BOTH products are supposed to do..that would be great!

i have in fact read the logs quite a bit, it's just that there is so much conflicting and wide-spread info.

thank you very much.

uhockey
07-08-2006, 12:32 PM
but what does the activate do? I read the description on the shop page, as well as the NHA stack page on DS's website....but why not take it for all 50 days, or why not take it in the beginnig (days 1-30) rather than starting at day 20?

If someone would explain after buying 2 bottles of x-factor and 1 bottle of activate how to dose ( including how to taper off), what food (if any to avoid), and in layman's terms what BOTH products are supposed to do..that would be great!

i have in fact read the logs quite a bit, it's just that there is so much conflicting and wide-spread info.

thank you very much.

You don't NEED to taper either. Start with 4 caps Xfactor daily for 20 days, then add in 4 caps ActivaTe daily on day 21.

Xfactor works by all the mechanisms described in it's writeup. At the same time it increases testosterone precursors and very likely increases endogenous testosterone production. By adding in ActivaTe late in the cycle you "free up" more of this testosterone to exert it's muscle building effects.

Hope this helps. The logs speak for themselves. I recommend XcriticalbenchX, Muzi, and Coulaid's logs especially.

chasm143
07-08-2006, 12:45 PM
thanks for the info uhockey...

now when do you take those 4 caps throughout the day (of both products)?

I keep reading that people have been tapering off "just in case"... just wondered what the dosing on that was...

thanks for the logs specifics..like I said I've been reading them like crazy but x-factor is a pretty hot topic!

P.S. -just read that Lebron signed today w/ the Cavs 5yr/$80mil.

uhockey
07-08-2006, 03:11 PM
thanks for the info uhockey...

now when do you take those 4 caps throughout the day (of both products)?

I keep reading that people have been tapering off "just in case"... just wondered what the dosing on that was...

thanks for the logs specifics..like I said I've been reading them like crazy but x-factor is a pretty hot topic!

P.S. -just read that Lebron signed today w/ the Cavs 5yr/$80mil.

Tapering off is important with an aromatase inhibitor, but far less so with AT or XF.

Split the 4 caps up as much as possible, with food. You can take XF and AT at the same time, but take them with food.

As for LeBron. Hell yeah! :D

RoadPigJohn
07-08-2006, 03:39 PM
I already bought 5 bottles of X-Factor because of the interesting studies I read about it, as well as the reviews of lots of users here at BB.com so go FOR The X Baby ;)

BlackFate
07-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Cot damn, you got 5? Thats 160+. And, with two bottles, you will finish a cycle and not need the other three bottles for while. Damn, you really believe in that product. Why didn't you get JW to stack with X-factor, if you have the luxury to spend so much? It will be VERY effective I am hearing.

40-Yard Dash_2
07-08-2006, 04:04 PM
I already bought 5 bottles of X-Factor because of the interesting studies I read about it, as well as the reviews of lots of users here at BB.com so go FOR The X Baby ;)
Wow, 5 bottles. How you gonna divide them up?

RoadPigJohn
07-08-2006, 04:19 PM
-2 bottles first cycle
-2 bottles for second cycle
-1 for the third one

I just want to test the product!!! By the way I also going to combine it with the Green Buldge and White blood (already bought it)

Im in Bulking right now, but just using protein powder, creatine mono and food.

In a couple of months Im going to start using the products I told you!! ;)

bobburn
07-08-2006, 04:25 PM
wow, that's some big cash you spent on that XF, $250..hope you react well man :).

RoadPigJohn
07-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Im the kind of person that when trust in something put my effort and money in front to back it up!!!

40-Yard Dash_2
07-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Im the kind of person that when trust in something put my effort and money in front to back it up!!!
Good luck!

BigPoppaPump84
07-08-2006, 08:55 PM
I'm currently in the process of running a 6-oxo + Activate Stack. Weeks 1-4 of 6-oxo and Weeks 5-8 of 6-oxo + Activate. Totalling to be an 8 WEEK CYCLE.

My question is -- how long should I wait after my cycle is finished before trying out X-factor.

Thanks!

uhockey
07-09-2006, 01:59 AM
You could start XF immediately after running the 6-oxo NHA stack.

Phosphate bond
07-09-2006, 04:33 AM
Xfactor works by all the mechanisms described in it's writeup. At the same time it increases testosterone precursors and very likely increases endogenous testosterone production. By adding in ActivaTe late in the cycle you "free up" more of this testosterone to exert it's muscle building effects.

I was just thinking about this the other day. I tend to agree with Bill at this point that it may amplify the effects of androgens also. So whatever test is there is probably going to have more "effect".

It may be some direct androgen/receptor interaction or some other effect that basically overlaps it, I'm not exactly sure.

Bobert540
07-10-2006, 01:30 PM
I think I am going to order x-factor and activate and try it out in two weeks cause I will be on vacation next week. I am going to keep my current stack and just add these to it and see what happens....

Phosphate bond
07-10-2006, 01:42 PM
I think I am going to order x-factor and activate and try it out in two weeks cause I will be on vacation next week. I am going to keep my current stack and just add these to it and see what happens....

If you are interested check out this thread which is turning on to be my favorite x factor thread so far. There are a lot of FAQs in this one.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=838776