PDA

View Full Version : SUPER NEW Global Supplement

VirtualBuilder
07-05-2006, 03:08 PM
HEY CO. GUYS WHY YOU DON'T DEVELOP A SUPPLEMENT WITH ALL INCLUDED. I MEAN A PRODUCT FOR EACH OBJECTIVE.
So do you want to gain muscle? This ALLINCLUDED (protein, creatine, vitamins, ****, ****, ****) is for you; so do you want to lose fat? This ALLINCLUDED is for you.
I THINK YOU WOULD WIN MOUNTAINS OF MONEY AND YOU'LL SIMPLIFY THE LIFE FOR ALL OF US.
COME ON, I KNOW THAT IT'S DIFFICULT BUT IF YOU DO SO, WHO ISN'T GOING TO BUY IT?

nni
07-05-2006, 03:09 PM
this hurt my brain more than you will ever understand. i mean that, you wouldn't understand.

pu12en12g
07-05-2006, 03:11 PM
this hurt my brain more than you will ever understand. i mean that, you wouldn't understand.

LMAO !!!

Joel
07-05-2006, 03:14 PM
HEY CO. GUYS WHY YOU DON'T DEVELOP A SUPPLEMENT WITH ALL INCLUDED. I MEAN A PRODUCT FOR EACH OBJECTIVE.
So do you want to gain muscle? This ALLINCLUDED (protein, creatine, vitamins, ****, ****, ****) is for you; so do you want to lose fat? This ALLINCLUDED is for you.
I THINK YOU WOULD WIN MOUNTAINS OF MONEY AND YOU'LL SIMPLIFY THE LIFE FOR ALL OF US.
COME ON, I KNOW THAT IT'S DIFFICULT BUT IF YOU DO SO, WHO ISN'T GOING TO BUY IT?

I GUESS YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING IN A CAVE ......

THE HOLY GRAIL OF SUPPLEMENTS HAS BEEN DISCOVERED !

Discover the "Holy Grail" of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement: maximizing lean gains and fat loss while enhancing recovery and increasing strength, endurance, and energy. Purple Wraath was created to be the most complete EAA/BCAA product on the market; keeping your body in a constant anabolic state and keeping you training hard with its added super endurance complex.

pu12en12g
07-05-2006, 03:20 PM

Sippin on some Purple Sizzurp right now !!! I feel highly anabolic !!!

VirtualBuilder
07-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Well thanks Joel, it's just that those products didn't came to my sight before. If they really exists, you have made my day. Will check out it. If you have more info, please tell me.

nni
07-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Well thanks Joel, it's just that those products didn't came to my sight before. If they really exists, you have made my day. Will check out it. If you have more info, please tell me.

Joel, once again you have gotten CL some sales.

VB, Joel was referring to Purple Wraath by controlled labs. ;)

joel how is your commision doing?

VirtualBuilder
07-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Why did you say that Nni?
JOEL, this Holy Grial is only based on aminoacids. I sayed ALLINCLUDED, for example protein, creatine, glutamine, aminoacids, vitamins, all the staff, ALL-IN-ONE.
jajaja If it doesn't exist already, it should be, don't you think guys?

pu12en12g
07-05-2006, 03:28 PM

WRAATH is a great supplement, and Joel likes to joke about it :D

WRAATH doesn't include creatine, and everything so it really doesn't meet your requirements (all-in-one product).

IntensityX
07-05-2006, 03:37 PM

DSFASDF dsafsdaf dsfsadf dsfsaa

VirtualBuilder
07-05-2006, 03:46 PM
By tha way, this is my first post in Bodybuilding.com. I am impressed by the quantity and speed of the replys. I don't understand some replys, but I hope we can talk about the gym's stuff and be buddys. I was fogeting to tell u, I'm from Argentina so, sometimes I write horrible some things, jajaja please excuse me.

Seth25
07-05-2006, 04:00 PM

Discover the "Holy Grail" of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement: maximizing lean gains and fat loss while enhancing recovery and increasing strength, endurance, and energy. Purple Wraath was created to be the most complete EAA/BCAA product on the market; keeping your body in a constant anabolic state and keeping you training hard with its added super endurance complex.
LOL, Joel your supposed to have CL rep in your signature :D

VirtualBuilder
07-05-2006, 04:28 PM
So do you know someone like that?

Seth25
07-05-2006, 05:48 PM
So do you know someone like that?
If your asking me that question, no not anyone in particular but I know its going on around here. I was just messing with Joel.

VirtualBuilder
07-05-2006, 05:51 PM
A ok, no problem.

P01Shooter
07-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Virtual, are you talking about something similar to the old Cybergenics? It had a detailed diet, workout plan, and about 7 supplements that you would take. I think that if you could do all that and provide a great diet, wo, and supplements based off of new science you could probably sell quite a few. Anabolic Xtreme does or did (not sure) have box sets with full cycles contained all in one package which I thought was a great idea.

391rippy
07-05-2006, 06:32 PM
it wouldn't work because not all supplements are to be used at the same time. whey protein is for postworkout, creatine is for pre and post workout and for once on non-training days, some supps are to be taken with each meal, some with three meals, some in between meals, etc. that's why it will never happen

VirtualBuilder
07-05-2006, 07:20 PM
I think both of you are right, actually there isn't a real solution for this. Well I hope that in the future the white coats develop something or just manipulate the current substances to make them more flexible and so more efficent. Do you realize that there are people taking 10 pills or more, consuming pounds of powders, drinking who nows what, injecting themselves; all for the same objective. I think the co.s should inves on a solution for this, a product wich applys for all. Well maybe is just a dream, hope someday it comes true. The holy grial like someone said above, jajaja. See ya folks!

1-Testosterone
07-05-2006, 08:05 PM

Try Myomax "All-In-One" from Scitec Nutrition
It contains just about everything.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sci/myomax.html

VirtualBuilder
07-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Hey THANK YOU, this is something like what I was lookinG for. You 're great, if you know of some other product like this, please let me know. THANK U AGAIN 1-Testosterone.