PDA

View Full Version : Looking for dedicated personal trainer - referrals?

Buff Vixen
07-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Hi All,
I am looking for a dedicated personal trainer - no flakes, no BS. I am in Washington state, North of Seattle.
The gym I belong to has an out-sourced company for trainers and I met with their manager. Sessions are only 1/2 hour, at $40 each. We all know it takes more than that to get whipped in to shape. I would love to compete in the Gold's Northern next year (Figure). That's my goal. If anybody has any referrals or suggestions - would be MUCH appreciated.

LuckyDog
07-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Do you want someone in person or are you will you work with someone on-line?

Buff Vixen
07-06-2006, 08:10 AM
I want somebody in person. I worked with a lady about 3 years ago that was incredible. Her name was Diana Merson. She moved to WA from CA and was working at 24 Hour in Everett just to get started in WA. She has since moved to Tacoma (South). I'm looking for 3 sessions per week, diet, training, etc. I'm just not impressed with what is offered at my current gym (LA Fitness in Mill Creek, WA).
Thanks.

Roxana01
07-06-2006, 02:40 PM
I am a personal trainer located in Vancouver, BC, just north of where you are. You mentioned that you'd like someone in person and there are a couple of trainers I know that I could recommend. As far as your contest diet, I could help with that online. Go to my website and email me through there or give me a call if you are interested. The address is www.roxanakreklo.com.
Take care!