PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, I need your help!!

new2fit67
07-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Okay can someone please help me create a healthy, diet with these foods that I currently have??

My stats are:

height: 5"6
weight: 140 but i wanna be 110 lbs

The foods I have are ...

Fibre 1 for breakfast so thats already dealt with

But for the rest of the day
What do i eat?

I have:

Sprouts
Sweet potatoes
Chicken Breasts
Lean Beef cutlets
Some oranges
Pickles
Cottage cheese (fat free)
Whole wheat bread
Chedder
Nutri Valley Bars << I eat a lot of these already ! Yum
oats(dont have much left)
Roasted Peanuts
Enriched Bagels
Frozen Dinners
Dried fruit
Sausage
Eggs
White pasta
Boxed rice rice a roni

What could i eat of all this ???
Thanks soo much
I need so much help!
:(

HighVelocity
07-04-2006, 12:35 PM
new2fit67-

Great job on inventorying all your food! Looks like you did a very thorough job!

Unfortunatly each person's body really does respond differently to all the various meal plans. That is why there are so many diet books on the market. Each plan really does works for a certain part of the population (just not for all)! With that being said, the first thing I would do is to remove all of the processed foods from your diet-the bagels, nutrigrain bars, white pasta, boxed seasoned rice mixes. You should also check out the sticky under the nutrition tab-I believe it is called "how to lose weight forever" You could also check out some of the journals, lots of the girls list their daily menus

Best of Luck to you on your new journey!!

twinnett
07-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Why do you have that 110 number in your head? What's more important are measurements and bodyfat. I'm 5'7 and 110, and I look like a stick! Do you want to have muscle or just be "skinny"?

new2fit67
07-04-2006, 02:00 PM
tHanks guys!
And I want to look this this type ... not exactly but as much of it as its possible for me

HighVelocity
07-05-2006, 08:55 AM
I love reading through all of the journals for advice, motivation, ideas:D You'll find LOTS of great people and information there. If you want, try and find someone you can relate to-someone with your body type and your goals. Then read through their journal and do what they do! Depending on the build of your body, you may not ever look exactly like someone else, but wouldn't you rather be the absolute best YOU you can possibly be?

Pick out a workout routine, and eating plan and stick with it for at least 4 weeks before making any modifications. That way you'll have a good idea as to how your body responded :D

new2fit67
07-05-2006, 10:16 PM
I love reading through all of the journals for advice, motivation, ideas:D You'll find LOTS of great people and information there. If you want, try and find someone you can relate to-someone with your body type and your goals. Then read through their journal and do what they do! Depending on the build of your body, you may not ever look exactly like someone else, but wouldn't you rather be the absolute best YOU you can possibly be?

Pick out a workout routine, and eating plan and stick with it for at least 4 weeks before making any modifications. That way you'll have a good idea as to how your body responded :D

thank u hunn

Simpy
07-06-2006, 02:10 PM
I've got new for you, she weighs a lot more than 110. It's not about your weight, it's about how you look. Don't let numbers get in your head. To look like her you'll need to lift very hard and eat very clean. Good luck.

twinnett
07-06-2006, 02:46 PM
That's what I was going to say Simpy. Also, she doesn't look like that year round. Those models and competitors achieve that look w/ an extremely (and not healthfully sustainable) bodyfat for a shoot or a contest.

IBBAdmin
07-07-2006, 03:15 AM
weigh your foods as per your goal and body weight and train often with high intensity . An important process is your meal plans .!

Seosaid
07-07-2006, 06:05 AM
She weight A LOT MORE than 110!

Go buy this month issue of Oxygen, there is a great editorial about what fitness models look like during a comp/photo shoot, and during the rest of the year.

You need to set realistic goals.

Yours arent.

alohafitness
07-07-2006, 06:20 PM
She appears to weigh in the 130's, maybe higher if she is taller. I am 5'9" and I only look like that during competition, when I weigh 156! But I'm like a size 4 or 6 at that time between 10-12% bf. Focus on lowering your bodyfat, not your weight if you want to look like a FITNESS model. If you weighed 110lbs. @ 5'7" you could maybe be a commercial model, because you would be too short to do runway and too skinny to do fitness/bikini.