PDA

View Full Version : 15 y/o girl pix included

heatto12345
07-03-2006, 02:08 PM
hey guys check out my pix and let me know what u think. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=318908.
i can't get any feed back in the gallerys so please comment on anything. tips are always welcome

Temporize
07-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Rofl! 1,742 views, 0 replies!

tightheadprop
07-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Rofl! 1,742 views, 0 replies!
I know... hence the only reason I came in here to say that, but you beat me to it.... that is either real funny or real disturbing

liftinlots
07-05-2006, 10:20 PM
your looking good keep it up....by the way i think its really hott..lol

ratmonkey
07-06-2006, 01:40 PM
all the replies were deleted.

buncha animals on this site.

Sciamach
07-06-2006, 03:41 PM
very nice! Keep up the hard work

justanothagirl
07-07-2006, 09:01 AM
my advice is to do

do some serious heavy chest and shoulder training and also heavy upper back training

also your abs i can see them but they dont look flat... maybe you should train them differently (push them inside when doing crunches etc.)

go easy on the legs too

you look pretty skinny though, you shouldnt have to cut much if at all... just try and fix your training so that your body gets a bit more into proportion

30-A rider
07-07-2006, 04:52 PM
no offense but you dont look very feminine or in proportion? on some pics i mean, maybe its because you have no full body shots but yeah thats what i think

do some serious heavy chest and shoulder training and also heavy upper back training

also your abs i can see them but they dont look flat... maybe you should train them differently (push them inside when doing crunches etc.)

go easy on the legs too

you look pretty skinny though, you shouldnt have to cut much if at all... just try and fix your training so that your body gets a bit more into proportion

And no offense to anyone, but the first thing you should do is not take training advice/ comments on your physique, from someone who is 1, and most likely has very little more training time that you.

My suggestion is instead using your time to post pics of yourslef when you have little training experience and time...take the photo time to read and educate yourself more from this site..spend more time training and learning...Look the the other females on here who have tremendous physiques like Tatiana and Ms. Fit...leanr from thier posts, thier web sites, thier books etc..your just starting out and the name of the game in bodybuilding isnt who has the best physique, but who cand hold the best phsyisqe over a lifetime of training...your just starting out...take the pics later....good luck

justanothagirl
07-07-2006, 04:56 PM
umm hello i was just telling her what i would do and i am also reshaping my own physique by the way and it's going pretty well so far i have improved loads altho i still got loads of work to do, and no im not new to this

why wouldnt she want constructive criticism?

NHBBareKnuckler
07-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Look ok to me I guess. I can’t comment on what a 15 year old girl BBer should look like one way or another. For one thing I'm in my 30s so... lol and B I have never been a 15-year-old girl BBer haha

Looks like you’ve made some mass gain on your pipes and your abs are starting to come in, I can say that much for sure. So if those were your goal, congrats, you're well on your way.

As far as you looking Feminine or not, please don't even worry about that at this point. You're 15, stay 15 for the whole year please, same for 16 17 and 18.

To whomever it was that made that feminine comment, what is that all about? She’s 15 and you want her to worry about looking Feminine? Sorry Heatto for this but JustAnothaGirl, she is just a kid. Really at 18 so are you to some degree.

I can understand you were offering what you felt to be good advice, but that really is, well not out of line but out of place. I would have thought someone so close to her age and being a woman really would have been a little more understanding then to say something like that.

I didn’t think your comment to be offensive, rather just hurtful.

Anyway, I don’t want to jump all over you about it, I saw someone else had said something about you comment. Not trying to bombard you with nonsense. But that was a “think twice” comment in my book. And stuff like that would be one of the reasons women grow up with that Barbie Doll complex.

NHBBareKnuckler
07-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Oh yeah, I also think a 15 year old girl putting pics of herself on a forum is ill advised. Yeah yeah I know I sound like an old fart but it's JMO.

We all know there are a million and one pervs all over this forum and it doesn't seem like anyone cares.

reason why I don't go into the live chat anymore...

justanothagirl
07-08-2006, 12:54 AM
okay you're right that comment might have been outta place ill take it out

30-A rider
07-10-2006, 02:01 PM
umm hello i was just telling her what i would do and i am also reshaping my own physique by the way and it's going pretty well so far i have improved loads altho i still got loads of work to do, and no im not new to this

why wouldnt she want constructive criticism?

Constructive criticism is good..very good in fact. The deal is this, what good is criticism from someone who knows little to no more that the person being critiqued? Your 18, you havent been trianing long...and your gonna give advice to an individual new to bodybuilding..how the hell would you know...you dont! Excuse me for getting a little nasty with you...but you need to be expereinced in knowing what your saying before you give advice....and it is evident you dont know..otherwise when you read my first post you would have realized it wasnt personal...then you took it personal and NAGATIVE REPPED ME!

justanothagirl
07-11-2006, 02:38 AM
haha, get over it you little crybaby

you know, if you really think my advice was that bad, tell me what you would do differently then instead of accusing me of not knowing what in the world I'm talking about, correct me where I was wrong

and on a sidenote, the girl wasn't asking for emotional support or for a hug she asked for feedback and tips and I don't see anybody else besides me giving it

DieselNZ
07-11-2006, 02:56 AM
haha, get over it you little crybaby

you know, if you really think my advice was that bad, tell me what you would do differently then instead of accusing me of not knowing what in the world I'm talking about, correct me where I was wrong

and on a sidenote, the girl wasn't asking for emotional support or for a hug she asked for feedback and tips and I don't see anybody else besides me giving it
I agree, rider get over it her advice seemed fairly sound.

30-A rider
07-11-2006, 10:05 AM
okay you're right that comment might have been outta place ill take it out

Ok different. First of all your first statement on judging a 15 YO girls femininity is just out of place and ridiculouis to do. So firs tthing I wouldnt have done is write that.

Best advice given to her was that at 15 I dont think it s good idea to be putting pics online of herself #1 and #2 to tjhat she should pend the next few years trainng and get some muscle size before asking for input!

Finally just like judging ones femininity at 15 you cant determine ones level of development at 15! The pics were lame to begin with in that you could see much anyway. For you at 18, with minimal training experience yourself to actually give advice, because 15 is a mature enough muscular developed age to judge one's muscularity, and you seem to think you know what your talking about is ridiculous! Your training knowledge and critiquing of an individuals physique may be at best what 2 years expereince and at a novice level at most! fact is your expereince and maturity level with regards to what is best for this girl is very low...this is evidenced by your first responce to me of negative repping me. You want to offer advice even though your experience is little..then you need to expect people are gonna call you one it! I have no probelm with agreeing to disagree,,,but if you cant handle being called out you shouldnt state your input...so what do you do is to retailiate with negative reps.....maybe your heard the old expression you have 2 eyes, two ears and one mouth which means you should listen and view 2x as much as you open your mouth.

justanothagirl
07-11-2006, 11:07 AM
yes why are you trying to convince me of something i did wrong that i already acknowledged and took out? you are seriously a sad sad person

NHBBareKnuckler
07-11-2006, 03:53 PM
I think JustAnothaGirl has already said she understands where we are comming from on the matter, and we can all leave her alone now...