PDA

View Full Version : Does BSN Mass Stack work?

andersonma
07-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi,
I'm 17, 5'9, and around 130 lbs. I have just started working out this past week. For the past week ive been on Nitrix, NO-Xplode, Cell Mass, Axis, and Protein shakes/bars. I train hard for about 2 hours a day and ive recently upgraded to 3. I drink atleast 120 oz. of water a day, and consume a decent amout of carbs and protein. Ive taken everything exactly how it says u should. i havent noticed any change with the mass stack at all. i was wondering if it just dosent work or if it takes time. NO-Xplode is supposed to work right away, while Nitrix sayd it takes atleast a week so im not really worried about that. I only have five weeks left to train so i need stuff that works. i was thinking of taking ecdysterone also. Please help!!!

andersonma
07-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Hi,
I'm 17, 5'9, and around 130 lbs. I have just started working out this past week. For the past week ive been on Nitrix, NO-Xplode, Cell Mass, Axis, and Protein shakes/bars. I train hard for about 2 hours a day and ive recently upgraded to 3. I drink atleast 120 oz. of water a day, and consume a decent amout of carbs and protein. Ive taken everything exactly how it says u should. i havent noticed any change with the mass stack at all. i was wondering if it just dosent work or if it takes time. NO-Xplode is supposed to work right away, while Nitrix sayd it takes atleast a week so im not really worried about that. I only have five weeks left to train so i need stuff that works. i was thinking of taking ecdysterone also. Please help!!!

twinnett
07-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Why are you working out 3 hours a day? Methinks you are overtraining big time.

andersonma
07-01-2006, 12:35 PM
im not tired even after 3 hours. really sweaty, just a little tired.

twinnett
07-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Being tired or sweaty is not a good indication. It is not advisable to work out for 3 hours a day. It is also not efficient. You could get better results by upping the intensity and lowering the volume. What exactly are you doing for 3 hours?

andersonma
07-01-2006, 01:45 PM
my workout routine varies. i workout everyday, and usually concentrate on upper body one day and lower body the next. i do some of everything everyday though. I do weight training for most of the time and like 15 - 20 minutes of cardio. i suppose i eat an average amount of food, no more then i have always eaten. i guess i should consume more calories. i have wait gainer, but i havent used it yet. if it helps, im a pretty skinny guy with just a little fat in the mid region.

andersonma
07-01-2006, 01:49 PM
my workout routine varies. i workout everyday, and usually concentrate on upper body one day and lower body the next. i do some of everything everyday though. I do weight training for most of the time and like 15 - 20 minutes of cardio. i suppose i eat an average amount of food, no more then i have always eaten. i guess i should consume more calories. i have wait gainer, but i havent used it yet. if it helps, im a pretty skinny guy with just a little fat in the mid region.

twinnett
07-01-2006, 03:15 PM
If you want to bulk, I would suggest you find a more efficient lifting routine. Short, intense sessions are best for gaining muscle

andersonma
07-01-2006, 03:29 PM
how long would u say for lifting, and how long should i spend on each area of the body?

twinnett
07-01-2006, 03:53 PM
There are tons of different routines. If you look in the articles section of bodybuilding.com, there are programs w/ routines and nutrition guidelines for gaining muscle mass. I would say, though, that your weight training should be about 45 min.-1 hr; anymore, and you're just burning up the muscle that you want. Your diet is also a huge part of gaining mass.

Pump_30
07-03-2006, 06:59 AM

why u posting in the female section?

Capy
07-03-2006, 07:05 AM
im pretty sure 3 hours in not overtraining.... if he does it in one sitting yes but if he works out in the morning 1 1/2 hours and at night hour and 1/2 thats fine...

twinnett
07-03-2006, 08:40 AM
Whatever works for you I guess. I just think you can get just as good, if not better results, in a shorter amount of time. Who really WANTS to spend 3 hours a day in the gym? And, yes, this is the female section

phrozen
12-07-2006, 02:47 AM
this guys posting everywhere and has a different story depending on which section hes in. either way its hilarious