PDA

View Full Version : Designer Supplements Announces Designer Nutrition

uhockey
07-01-2006, 06:09 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Designer Supplements expands into Sports Nutrition!

Long Island, New York – July 1st, 2006
At approximately the same time Designer Supplements moves into its brand new state-of-the-art, 5,000 Square Foot headquarters in Oceanside, New York, Designer Supplements announces launch of its third branch of the company – Designer Nutrition™!

Designer Nutrition will provide the physique-oriented and athletically inclined all of their sports nutritional needs including high-quality proteins, meal replacements, protein bars, weight gainer, and pre, during and post-workout nutrition. As with all products released by the Designer Supplements brand, each product will be well researched with substantial scientific backing and backed with fantastic customer service. While many of the products released under the Designer Nutrition line will be straight-forward and no-nonsense, several planned releases will encompass the True Innovation™, always associated with Designer Supplements.

The debut release from the line will be a high-quality protein blend subtly titled, SUSTAIN™. SUSTAIN™ is ideal for use between meals and before bed as it will have both fast and slow-release peptides to ensure that you sustain an anabolic environment for as long as possible. And it will taste sublime. SUSTAIN™ is scheduled for a near-immediate release in delicious Peanut Butter Fudge (more flavors to follow). Followed hot on its heels, DN will release two new products – the SUSTAIN Bar™, the accompanying meal-replacement protein bar also in Peanut Butter Fudge flavor, and of course, the eagerly-anticipated post-workout formula, Replenish™, in Green Apple Pie flavor. The masses have been patiently waiting for this, and both DS/DN (especially our athletes) are excited about its release.

Other products already under construction for Designer Nutrition include Critical Mass™, a high-quality, no-nonsense weight gainer, with a more practical approach than the typical sugar-filled weight gainers available on the market today. A high-quality protein source and a low glycemic carbohydrate choice make this weight gainer ideal for adding quality mass without adding unwanted fat.

Fire™ and Ice™ will serve as the final pieces of the workout nutrition puzzle, along with XCEED™ and Replenish™. Fire™ will provide the ideal pre-workout macronutrient profile for energy and growth while stacking beautifully with XCEED™ in terms of both efficacy and taste. Ice™ is intended to be consumed during training to help maintain those grueling workouts, encourage an anabolic environment and reduce the typical catabolic response to strenuous physical activity. Top your workout off with Replenish™ to set you on the road to recovery and growth.

Finally, keeping in context with its new Mission Statement, XCEED™ will be moved to the Designer Nutrition label. Of course, XCEED™ will still be the measuring stick of the industry in relation to maximizing your performance as an athlete; the only difference will be the label and the brand new flavors! The first flavors available will be Lemon Ice and Cherry Ice.

Keep an eye out for the full Designer Nutrition™ section of our website (www.DesignerSupps.com) to be live and full of information on the future products by August 1st.

Growth starts here™

For more information, please visit www.designersupps.com, email questions@designersupps.com, or call 1-888-569-7897.

For questions here on the boards, feel free to contact uhockey, robboe, 40-yard-dash_2, or Twin Peak.

NATHAN518
07-01-2006, 06:13 AM
awesome news, uhockey! glad to see a reputable company such as DS expanding into nutrition!

Let me know if you need testers;):D

young_squatter
07-01-2006, 06:14 AM
Awesome, congrats to DS and the new company. Im really excited about this, and the new supps.

uhockey
07-01-2006, 06:16 AM
We will be running a number of testing groups for the products as they are released. We will also be sponsoring some interesting contests with regard to Sustain that should be quite interesting both for you guys and ourselves. :)

Twin Peak
07-01-2006, 06:16 AM
Awesome, congrats to DS and the new company. Im really excited about this, and the new supps.

As are we. Thanks.

Dedicatedforlife
07-01-2006, 06:28 AM
We will be running a number of testing groups for the products as they are released. We will also be sponsoring some interesting contests with regard to Sustain that should be quite interesting both for you guys and ourselves. :)

Wow....hook me up ;)...

391rippy
07-01-2006, 06:40 AM
looks hella cool....looking forward to this

TimoteoS
07-01-2006, 06:40 AM
Awesome news guys. This may be a stupid question...Im wondering the other two branches of Designer Supplements company is?

uhockey
07-01-2006, 06:41 AM
Awesome news guys. This may be a stupid question...Im wondering the other two branches of Designer Supplements company is?

Designer Supplements
Designer Stackables
Designer Nutrition

TimoteoS
07-01-2006, 06:43 AM
haha alright, I feel stupid now..

uhockey
07-01-2006, 06:45 AM
FYI, when we're talking about Sustain being a blend.....we're talking about a primarily casein blend with fantastic flavor and added high quality fiber. This stuff will be no joke. :)

NATHAN518
07-01-2006, 06:48 AM
FYI, when we're talking about Sustain being a blend.....we're talking about a primarily casein blend with fantastic flavor and added high quality fiber. This stuff will be no joke. :)

sounds good man...peanut butter fudge sounds great...hopefully the taste is on par with Xceed :cool:

Twin Peak
07-01-2006, 06:54 AM
As its a protein, without CEE, it is far superior.

NATHAN518
07-01-2006, 07:00 AM
As its a protein, without CEE, it is far superior.

yeah, i guess CEE would be a little harder to mask...

uhockey
07-01-2006, 07:05 AM
yeah, i guess CEE would be a little harder to mask...

I dunno.......I can't taste it in Xceed. :D

NATHAN518
07-01-2006, 07:07 AM
I dunno.......I can't taste it in Xceed. :D

this is true...

i am guessing you won't be divulging too many more details on any of the new products yet, right?

uhockey
07-01-2006, 07:08 AM
this is true...

i am guessing you won't be divulging too many more details on any of the new products yet, right?

You may ask. The worst that can happen is that we say "we're not telling right now."

:)

NATHAN518
07-01-2006, 07:12 AM
You may ask. The worst that can happen is that we say "we're not telling right now."

i am particularly interested in seeing what is included in the replenish formula...

uhockey
07-01-2006, 07:14 AM
i am particularly interested in seeing what is included in the replenish formula...

I figured that's what you're asking.....and you're right......for now we're not revealing the formula. I do promise you it will be innovative, effective, and a step forward in PWO nutrition.

dtrain13
07-01-2006, 07:17 AM
Looks awesome fellas!!!! I have no doubt that the products will be outstanding and I look forward to trying them. :)

bobburn
07-01-2006, 07:18 AM
sounds good :). Hopefully sustain will be affordable too ;).

uhockey
07-01-2006, 07:21 AM
sounds good :). Hopefully sustain will be affordable too ;).

It won't be ON cheap....but trust me, we're not going to be making millions off it either. It'll be priced appropriately for the quality of the materials. High quality casein and WPI aren't cheap, nor is reinventing the wheel in terms of top notch flavoring.....but it won't be a rip-off. :)

Twin Peak
07-01-2006, 07:34 AM
In general, these products will not be the cheapest ones on the market. If you are looking for cheap, look elsewhere.

That said, they will be excellently formulated, with ingredients of the highest quality, accompanies by a greta flavoring system. And they will be cost-effective and reasonably priced. The margins on these are quite low, and most of the cost comes in the manufacturing.

Dr.Dave1
07-01-2006, 07:46 AM
congrats on the expansion guys :) It sounds like you have some promising supps in the pipeline. I look forward to seeing the feedback.

Seroph4x
07-01-2006, 07:51 AM
sounds good DS, all the luck in the future.

uhockey
07-01-2006, 07:53 AM
congrats on the expansion guys :) It sounds like you have some promising supps in the pipeline. I look forward to seeing the feedback.

Cheers. Thank you.

Twin Peak
07-01-2006, 07:58 AM
At approximately the same time Designer Supplements moves into its brand new state-of-the-art, 5,000 Square Foot headquarters in Oceanside, New York ....

I am suprised no one has commented on this. We should have been into our new facilities a month ago, but alas, construction delays abound. We should be in, in a week or two. And we are very excited about this as well.

Seroph4x
07-01-2006, 08:03 AM
I am suprised no one has commented on this. We should have been into our new facilities a month ago, but alas, construction delays abound. We should be in, in a week or two. And we are very excited about this as well.
well its a massive building what kind of facilitys are they?

Twin Peak
07-01-2006, 08:06 AM
Its our new Corporate Headquarters. It will initially function dually as our office space, and warehouse/distribution center. We intend to add a mini-lab in the near future.

Maybe later, we'll convert part to a museum. ;) In all seriousness, 5000 sq. feet gets filled up pretty quickly.

IntensityX
07-01-2006, 08:10 AM
As Homer Simpson says MMMMMMMMMMM peanut butter fudge.

MuZI
07-01-2006, 08:10 AM
Its our new Corporate Headquarters. It will initially function dually as our office space, and warehouse/distribution center. We intend to add a mini-lab in the near future.

Maybe later, we'll convert part to a museum. ;) In all seriousness, 5000 sq. feet gets filled up pretty quickly.

Hmm... sounds cool...

Good job guys!

I hope there aren't alot of fast food places nearby!

Seroph4x
07-01-2006, 08:15 AM
how big is your current lab? do you intend on having a main, large lab, and also a mini lab at this new headquarters?

Twin Peak
07-01-2006, 08:21 AM
DS does not currently own a lab, though we have access to several.

We will also be adding some basic capping and mixing facilities. We will still be outsourcing the actual manufacturing and packaging, but we will have some basic equipment to do small runs quickly, as necessary.

Sixpack
07-01-2006, 08:24 AM
Congrats for sure I look forward to the trying the PB flavor. I hope its better then all the other PB proteins people have tried to make. Congrats.

MuZI
07-01-2006, 08:33 AM
If I understand this properly, this is a a BIG step for DS.

Hopefully you won't forget us little guys here at bb.com

40-Yard Dash_2
07-01-2006, 08:34 AM

Hopefully you won't forget us little guys here at bb.com
And just who are you? ;)

:D

40-Yard Dash_2
07-01-2006, 08:42 AM
In all seriousness, though, it really is quite the exceptional leap forward.

And you know this line will be both first-rate and first-class. As Steve has stated before, something he is very proud of.

Twin Peak
07-01-2006, 09:01 AM
Congrats for sure I look forward to the trying the PB flavor. I hope its better then all the other PB proteins people have tried to make. Congrats.

Thanks. I think you will be pleased. In a mixer cup, it tastes great. Blended with milk (skim or low carb hood) it is amazing. Make sure you sign up for the samples, when we start that thread.

Sixpack
07-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Thanks TP I surely will, just by talking with Dave in the past he had said PB was one of the hardest flavors to make taste good. I am sure you guys would only put something out that taste good. Would be nice to see a good bar out also. The only now is VPX's Zero impact bar which has the best ingredients bar none.
Congrats again

Thanks. I think you will be pleased. In a mixer cup, it tastes great. Blended with milk (skim or low carb hood) it is amazing. Make sure you sign up for the samples, when we start that thread.

NumberTwentyTwo
07-01-2006, 10:04 AM
awsome news!!!

Seth25
07-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Great to hear looks like you guys will be getting even more of my money. Will def keep my eye out for the samples!

Bloute
07-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Incredible ! :eek:

I am DS fan for life !

Congratulation guys !

40-Yard Dash_2
07-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Incredible ! :eek:

I am DS fan for life !

Congratulation guys !

LOL!

Thank you sir.

Stinkfinger
07-01-2006, 10:43 AM
Just curious, who actually will work daily at the new building? I'm guessing Sledge, Twin, but who else? Dr. D? Big Fox Pete? Obviously Robbie and Uhockey won't. I'm sure you have many people who work for you but don't frequent the boards.

factotum
07-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Looks good, any ETA on when this line will be available to the public?

NATHAN518
07-01-2006, 11:19 AM
Just curious, who actually will work daily at the new building? I'm guessing Sledge, Twin, but who else? Dr. D? Big Fox Pete? Obviously Robbie and Uhockey won't. I'm sure you have many people who work for you but don't frequent the boards.

I think they said Joel would be working in the new building...

goali2
07-01-2006, 11:30 AM
Hmm... good job on the products guys, when can we expect Ice to hit the market?

Blap Blaow
07-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Nice work- congrats guys!

Does this mean you're finally shipping Rob away from us??

391rippy
07-01-2006, 12:17 PM
can you give any details on the sustain bar such as macros or ingredients? whenever i shop for a meal replacement bar it seems like low GI carbs, healthy fats, and good protein are mutually exclusive.

uhockey
07-01-2006, 12:56 PM
I think people will be quite impressed with that bar. The calories are approximately 50%quality carbs, 25% high quality protein (no hydrosylated **** or gelatin), and 25% healthy fats (from the real peanuts)

Sweetened naturally with Honey, NO ADDED SUGARS, NO TRANS FATS, Low-GI.

uhockey
07-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Samples for Sustain will be done in a pretty unique manner and the "contests," will be a great way for you guys to influence a small aspect of DS and have the chance to get some great free stuff in return (and perhaps be one of the first to experience Replenish. ;) )

uhockey
07-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Thanks TP I surely will, just by talking with Dave in the past he had said PB was one of the hardest flavors to make taste good. I am sure you guys would only put something out that taste good. Would be nice to see a good bar out also. The only now is VPX's Zero impact bar which has the best ingredients bar none.
Congrats again

Regarding comment one......I think you'll be very suprised and very impressed

Regarding comment two.....I actually prefer the ingredients of Sustain Bar, although the VPX bar does look nice as well. As with other DN products, the bars a short on ingredients but high in quality. And although I've not tried them, Steve swears they are stellar.

391rippy
07-01-2006, 02:55 PM
I think people will be quite impressed with that bar. The calories are approximately 50%quality carbs, 25% high quality protein (no hydrosylated **** or gelatin), and 25% healthy fats (from the real peanuts)

Sweetened naturally with Honey, NO ADDED SUGARS, NO TRANS FATS, Low-GI.
[in an eric cartman voice] sweeeeeeeeeet

Sixpack
07-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Sounds good Mike I look forward to trying both.

Regarding comment one......I think you'll be very suprised and very impressed

Regarding comment two.....I actually prefer the ingredients of Sustain Bar, although the VPX bar does look nice as well. As with other DN products, the bars a short on ingredients but high in quality. And although I've not tried them, Steve swears they are stellar.

SwolenONE
07-01-2006, 03:18 PM
i cant even begin to say how happy i am to hear this, xceed tastes like countrytime lemonade so im sure this will taste real good. anyway after doing multiple cycles of AAS you can no longer count on PH's and test boosters, therefore you need great nutrition, these are the first supps ive been excited about since transdermal test was banned

Madevilz
07-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Cant wait to try your whey :)

uhockey
07-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Who said anything about whey? ;)

Okay, Yeah....it's the secondary ingredient. :D

Bernie
07-01-2006, 04:40 PM
That is awesome news!!! I am your number one fan!!

uhockey
07-01-2006, 04:45 PM
I dunno Bernie.....I hear dtrain loves us best. Mr. Aries professed his love via IM. :D

Bernie
07-01-2006, 05:00 PM
I dunno Bernie.....I hear dtrain loves us best. Mr. Aries professed his love via IM. :D

Just wait till the Europa supershow, I will show the extent of my love with my wallet.

uhockey
07-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Just wait till the Europa supershow, I will show the extent of my love with my wallet.

:) Be sure to introduce yourself and say hello.

TheUnlikelyToad
07-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Congrats guys :)

BiggJohn
07-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Just saw this on AM. "Moving on up" the theme from the Jefferson's came to mind. Damn I'm old.

Congrats!

uhockey
07-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Just saw this on AM. "Moving on up" the theme from the Jefferson's came to mind. Damn I'm old.

Congrats!

You've supported DS longer than myself, hopefully your fondness of the DN line will match your love of GXR. :D

40-Yard Dash_2
07-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Congrats guys :)

Thanks Jordan.

beer20
07-01-2006, 06:35 PM
looks and sounds good,congrats to the DS crew.

Twin Peak
07-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the kind words all. Someone asked about who would be located in the NY office. Well, the following is a list of the owners/employees who will be working out of the office in the near future.

* myself
* Sledge
* Mrs. Sledge
* Shadowjack
* Robboe
* Brad (sales guy, has never posted anywhere)

After the new year, that will expand some.

BiggJohn
07-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the kind words all. Someone asked about who would be located in the NY office. Well, the following is a list of the owners/employees who will be working out of the office in the near future.

* myself
* Sledge
* Mrs. Sledge
* Shadowjack
* Robboe
* Brad (sales guy, has never posted anywhere)

After the new year, that will expand some.

Robboe's coming to America? I've got to make the drive out there some day.

Dr. Doom
07-01-2006, 07:00 PM
AWESOME! CONGRATS!
This is great!

Can I come there to chill sometime?

Twin Peak
07-01-2006, 07:01 PM
Yes. He is coming from mid August until the end of September. Then he'll be back more permenant, when we get his work visa.

vegHead
07-01-2006, 08:13 PM
wow this is pretty awesome news, congrats to you guys.

Nathan1
07-01-2006, 09:04 PM
woot, woot!!

adoniscomplex
07-01-2006, 10:19 PM
i think DN needs a rep
pick me !

Zachattack43
07-02-2006, 12:09 AM
That is awesome! I really cant wait to look at the ingredient profiles of the new products.

I cant wait to meet yall at the Europa show and hopefully pick up some of yalls stuff. Ill be there with Mr. Aries. I look forward to meeting yall

uhockey
07-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Aries, Zach, and Jkeith all at the same show? ****, this trip just got a lot more exciting.

As for Rob coming to America.....the country just got a bit dirtier. :)

No one wants me in New York. Or Vegas. :(

Viva the Arnold! Yay Ohio.

40-Yard Dash_2
07-02-2006, 06:18 AM
That is awesome! I really cant wait to look at the ingredient profiles of the new products.

I cant wait to meet yall at the Europa show and hopefully pick up some of yalls stuff. Ill be there with Mr. Aries. I look forward to meeting yall

Mike, stay away from this Zach character. From my convos with him on AIM, he seems a bit shady.

J/K! He's cool.

MCWTRAINER
07-02-2006, 06:55 AM
Congrats DS guys!

uhockey
07-02-2006, 07:04 AM
Congrats DS guys!

Thank you MetRx guy. :)

dwm230000
07-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Congrats to DS! I'm really looking forward to the new products.

Blitz n destroy
07-02-2006, 09:34 AM
This is the first time something in the supplement industry has really excited me. Designer Supplements just locked #1 in my books for favorite supplement company. I am impressed with how you handle your business, and how you have progressed. Keep up the good work guys!

uhockey
07-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Blitz and DWM, thanks. :)

uhockey
07-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Purely out of curiosity since the product is already being made: What would the ideal "Sustaining" bar include, to you? We're talking a quick protein bar to get you by during class, between meetings at work, or any other time you don't have time to get in a real meal.

Sixpack
07-02-2006, 03:16 PM
I would like to see it have at least 300 cals, 15-20gs of healthy fats, 15-25 carbs and about 35-40gs of protein. Carbs from complex sources, oatbran, oatmeal, oatflour, sweet potato,brown rice,casein protein, whey protein , egg protein etc (just no soy) . I see alot of people include honey in the bars which I am not a huge fan of. Its a natural carb source , but I still could go without it. I am sure many will have other additons to it. Either way I am sure the bar will be in the top 3. Right now VPX and AST bars are prob the two best nutritionally wise.
I look forward to it.

Purely out of curiosity since the product is already being made: What would the ideal "Sustaining" bar include, to you? We're talking a quick protein bar to get you by during class, between meetings at work, or any other time you don't have time to get in a real meal.

Blitz n destroy
07-02-2006, 03:21 PM

When I look for a protein bar, I usually think of something that I can take to work with me. I work as a dish washer, usually 6-11, and have very little time to eat. The first thing I look for is fiber/sugar content. No matter what, I want a bar with high fiber content, and lower sugar content. Second is the amount and quality of the protein blend. I am in love with VPX's blend right now in the Zero Impact bar. Casein and Whey only would be excellent. Last is the fat content. I want a bar with roughly 8-13g of fat, and very low saturated fat. Basically, I want a bar that will fight off catabolism, taste good, and keep me full until I am off my shift.

I am not sure if you wanted macros, or straight up ingredients...with ingredients...the possibilities are limitless.

uhockey
07-02-2006, 04:50 PM
I was just curious on the general concensus. :)
I personally think Honey, as a fructose source, is an ideal carb for a protein bar, and it helps keep the GI at a low/mid-range.

rudyky08
07-02-2006, 05:42 PM
Congrats to DS on the new line, looking forward to the new products. I actually saw this on your future products page on your website 2 or 3 weeks ago. I was only up for about a week until it was removed. So I kinda saw this coming but kept my big mouth shut, lol.

As for the protein bar, I think something along the lines of a 40-30-30 ratio of protein-carbs-fat would be ideal with the fats coming from healthy sources (flax, pb), carbs from low GI, and protein from whey/casein. I hope these bars come out before September because I have lecture 8-noon, Monday-Friday and I have a hard time going more than 2 or 3 hours without eating.

nni
07-02-2006, 05:44 PM
congrats and good luck!!!

twin peak, when are you giving me a job? ;)

40-Yard Dash_2
07-02-2006, 06:14 PM
congrats and good luck!!!

Thank you sir.

twin peak, when are you giving me a job?

:eek:

Sixpack
07-02-2006, 07:09 PM
Agree with the combined fat it will lower GI also, but if someone was wanted to keep sugar to a minimum in their diet the honey could be replaced. I am sure it does aid in keeping the bar together also.It just would be nice to see someone make a bar without beings vpx has it in and also many of the natural bars use honey also.

I was just curious on the general concensus. :)
I personally think Honey, as a fructose source, is an ideal carb for a protein bar, and it helps keep the GI at a low/mid-range.

DawnMarie
07-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Wow, great news! Congratulations!! :)

Boots
07-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Congrats!!!

uhockey
07-03-2006, 01:47 AM
Thanks for all the positive comments, keep them coming, especially on what's expected from a bar.

I agree with sixpack about keeping sugars low, but bear in mind that honey is lower GI since it is fructose....and it tastes amazing. Those VPX bars are impressive, too.

Rudy, the product will be out ideally in August, along with Replenish, and hot on the heels of Sustain's fantastic casein matrix.

HalleluYAH
07-03-2006, 05:11 AM
Congratulations DS.

Looking forward to seeing the formulations of Critical Mass™, SUSTAIN™, Fire™ and Ice™.

Robboe
07-03-2006, 05:39 AM
well its a massive building what kind of facilitys are they?

You see Dr Evil's meeting table in Austin powers?

It'll be like that, and i control the chairs muwhahahaha...

Robboe
07-03-2006, 05:42 AM
Robboe's coming to America? I've got to make the drive out there some day.

Yeah, sorry about this folks. I realise you're trying to clean the country up, and this is a step in the wrong direction...

uhockey
07-03-2006, 06:25 AM
Congratulations DS.

Looking forward to seeing the formulations of Critical Mass™, SUSTAIN™, Fire™ and Ice™.

Bah, Replenish is the formula to look out for. :)

HalleluYAH
07-03-2006, 06:28 AM
Bah, Replenish is the formula to look out for. :)
Indeed. :)

A nice whey isolate + ff leucine + palatinose post WO formulation would be ideal IMO. Very much looking forward to seeing what you gentlemen came up with.

uhockey
07-03-2006, 07:00 AM
Palatinose is the supercarb stuff?

Madevilz
07-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Yeah, sorry about this folks. I realise you're trying to clean the country up, and this is a step in the wrong direction...

Robboe
07-03-2006, 08:00 AM

Don't you start, or else i'll infest Canada next.

DRACOMACHINE
07-03-2006, 08:03 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Wow seems like just yesterday I was using sledhmrs home brewed 1-test cyp, and 4-AD cyp. You guys came a long way since then.

Although I do miss the 1-Test cyp!

uhockey
07-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Yeah......I like Designer Nutrition too, Draco.

391rippy
07-03-2006, 08:54 AM
i would like to see two versions; a high carb for bulking, and a low carb for cutting. they would have 35-40grams of protein (from whey, casein, and egg, not soy or hydrosylates), carbs from oats and honey (and maybe even some supercarb), and about 10 grams of fat from peanuts or almonds. the bulking bar would have 40-50 grams of carbs and the cutting bar would have ~20.

user1111
07-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Congrats! Is there a grand opening party with free Activate for eveyone, if so, I will book a flight for some acitvate! Rebound reloaded next!

uhockey
07-03-2006, 09:04 AM
No, at the launch party we're all going to gorge on Sustain Bars and GXR. It'll be anabolic fun.

I'm quite enjoying cAMPhibolic, by the way.

Kledz
07-03-2006, 09:05 AM
Palatinose is the supercarb stuff?

indeed

user1111
07-03-2006, 09:49 AM
No, at the launch party we're all going to gorge on Sustain Bars and GXR. It'll be anabolic fun.

I'm quite enjoying cAMPhibolic, by the way.

Tease, Can we barter? I like to abuse my supplements before moving on the the next victim.

U need anything else to try, I will send a USPlabs sample pack or your choice.

take care

uhockey
07-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Tease, Can we barter? I like to abuse my supplements before moving on the the next victim.

U need anything else to try, I will send a USPlabs sample pack or your choice.

take care

If you'll better explain Symmetry to me I'd definitely be interested in some PowerFULL to take with it. I've had Symmetry sitting here for months, but info is scarce so I've no idea if it's safe. :D

user1111
07-03-2006, 10:16 AM
If you'll better explain Symmetry to me I'd definitely be interested in some PowerFULL to take with it. I've had Symmetry sitting here for months, but info is scarce so I've no idea if it's safe. :D

Cissus Q has many hydroxyl Keto sterones when I say many its over 20. In a study found in india, They compared an extract of Hydroxyl keto sterones with durabolin and Dianabol. It was concluded that Cisssus Extract was more potent but was dose dependant. The problem in the study was it was done in the 60's and used chromatography. India was a poor nation so expensive scientific instruments where not a luxury. ALL we know is the Hydroxyl structure.

So we hired a group (university to study this aspect), we found 4 hydroxyl sterones that closely matched the study. We concentrated those sterones into cissus Q. This is not a pure HYDROXYL extract but just conentrated. We are still in research to make Symmetry more potent so less is needed.

The study used rats and used it intramuscular so since thats out of the question. We can not conclude or would we conclude that its more potent than dianabol and durabolin (but durabolin is a weak steroid in my opnion). Symmetry is anabolic and u need about 10 days to "feel" the effect.

We can and will release the study soon but with companies already "Claiming" cissus(anabolic claims) as there own invention. Why make thier jobs easier?

uhockey
07-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Same reason we're not telling everyone and their brother which extract of white button is best. :)

Fair enough.

Ok, back on topic.....lol......I took my own thread O/T

CanadaBBOY
07-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Cissus Q has many hydroxyl Keto sterones when I say many its over 20. In a study found in india, They compared an extract of Hydroxyl keto sterones with durabolin and Dianabol. It was concluded that Cisssus Extract was more potent but was dose dependant. The problem in the study was it was done in the 60's and used chromatography. India was a poor nation so expensive scientific instruments where not a luxury. ALL we know is the Hydroxyl structure.

So we hired a group (university to study this aspect), we found 4 hydroxyl sterones that closely matched the study. We concentrated those sterones into cissus Q. This is not a pure HYDROXYL extract but just conentrated. We are still in research to make Symmetry more potent so less is needed.

The study used rats and used it intramuscular so since thats out of the question. We can not conclude or would we conclude that its more potent than dianabol and durabolin (but durabolin is a weak steroid in my opnion). Symmetry is anabolic and u need about 10 days to "feel" the effect.

We can and will release the study soon but with companies already "Claiming" cissus(anabolic claims) as there own invention. Why make thier jobs easier?

Thanks for the info.

Great news DS, hopefully you are very succesful and rich and hire a bunch of strippers for the next olympia (for Uhockey of course).

uhockey
07-03-2006, 11:17 AM
They won't even take me to the Olympia. :(
And I like clean women.

pcrossroads
07-03-2006, 12:30 PM
As Homer Simpson says MMMMMMMMMMM peanut butter fudge.
Yeah that sounds yummy!!!

uhockey
07-03-2006, 02:49 PM
Best part......peanut butter fudge CASEIN base. :D

Blitz n destroy
07-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Uhockey, what type of honey will you be using? Regular processed honey, or raw, unfiltered honey?

Sixpack
07-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Not Mike but I would think raw honey? ALso yes a casein based PB will be very good and will become a staple real fast if its good. Been waiting for a godo PB to come out forever. I will say PVL PB protein is unreal. Not sure if it meets label claims though

Uhockey, what type of honey will you be using? Regular processed honey, or raw, unfiltered honey?

cuponoodles
07-03-2006, 03:50 PM
If DS can make a casein protein that doesn't taste like chalky ass, it would be the biggest breakthrough since Sesamin.

Zachattack43
07-03-2006, 04:06 PM
I really look forward to this protein bar and hope yall have it at the Expo so i can pick up a box or 2

40-Yard Dash_2
07-03-2006, 05:15 PM
I really look forward to this protein bar and hope yall have it at the Expo so i can pick up a box or 2

Well, get prepared!

uhockey
07-03-2006, 05:30 PM
If DS can make a casein protein that doesn't taste like chalky ass, it would be the biggest breakthrough since Sesamin.

Evopro and Ultrapeptide don't taste like "chalky ass" IMO.

And, Divanil came out after Sesamin. ;)
So did Rebound Reloaded.

Regarding the honey question, I'm pretty certain it's raw, but I'll wait for TP to confirm.

CanadaBBOY
07-03-2006, 07:46 PM
They won't even take me to the Olympia. :(
And I like clean women.

You don't touch them, you just watch. Leave the touching to Dito. And they can always be sprayed with some phenols :)

uhockey
07-04-2006, 01:43 AM
Not Mike but I would think raw honey? ALso yes a casein based PB will be very good and will become a staple real fast if its good. Been waiting for a godo PB to come out forever. I will say PVL PB protein is unreal. Not sure if it meets label claims though

You know ours will meet label claims.

I've heard good things about the PVL but have not tried. I also had heard good things about the Anabolic Innovations PB, which was....gross.

Sixpack
07-04-2006, 04:30 AM
Yup thats why I am praying it taste great cause I know it will meet label claims, not thrilled with the amound of sodium they put in PVL's protein either. AI protein was not the best PB flavor. Not sure if you know but i got a second sample and they increased flavoring on everthing. You can no longer get extra flavoring cause they upped it on every flavor. I got the PB for a second time it was better or stronger but nothing like PVL's.

You know ours will meet label claims.

I've heard good things about the PVL but have not tried. I also had heard good things about the Anabolic Innovations PB, which was....gross.

Twin Peak
07-04-2006, 07:45 AM
I definitely want your thoughts on this Six, once its ready.

Sixpack
07-04-2006, 08:11 AM
Thanks TP I will be the first to purchase trust me and not just 2 pounds lol. Any idea on the size containers its coming in?

I definitely want your thoughts on this Six, once its ready.

Twin Peak
07-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Well, I am certainly interested in your reaction to the taste.

It will be coming in a little over 2 pound containers, about 30-35 servings or so.

Sixpack
07-04-2006, 12:06 PM
Sounds good thank you sir

Well, I am certainly interested in your reaction to the taste.

It will be coming in a little over 2 pound containers, about 30-35 servings or so.

40-Yard Dash_2
07-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Rob, we welcome you with open arms to the U.S.

We've definitely got to get you together with Mike, so that you boys may go out drinking one Friday night.

uhockey
07-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Rob, we welcome you with open arms to the U.S.

We've definitely got to get you together with Mike, so that you boys may go out drinking one Friday night.

Time to create the "Designer Supplements Announces ART IS FIRED, we need a new rep" thread. ;)

boyscouT
07-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Sweet :D.

CanadaBBOY
07-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Time to create the "Designer Supplements Announces ART IS FIRED, we need a new rep" thread. ;)

You don't drink i'm guessing? What if there are clean virgin strippers present?

Just kidding, I don't drink either, and I would never touch a stripper. :)

40-Yard Dash_2
07-04-2006, 06:01 PM

:(

Good luck finding a replacement. :D

Trans_Isomer
07-04-2006, 08:36 PM
BIG thumbs up to all the guys at DS.

Mini-lab huh? Sounds interesting. I designed a few lab experiments of my own, some came out good, some got hydroflouric acid on a few people's hands and they melted off. Just kidding... :eek:

But seriously, awesome job guys. GXR is a personal favorite, and im very anxious to see what else you guys have coming out

dwm230000
07-04-2006, 08:40 PM

Just make Art the janitor at the new facility :D

uhockey
07-05-2006, 01:56 AM
:(

Good luck finding a replacement. :D

We're currently considering 2, actually. One to do your job, one to clean up your past mistakes. ;)

Thanks for the comments Trans.

And Canada......your assessment of my lifestyle is accurate. I went to Canada yesterday actually.....I miss your beautiful, clean country. :)

40-Yard Dash_2
07-05-2006, 03:41 AM
We're currently considering 2, actually. One to do your job, one to clean up your past mistakes. ;)

Wow, the hits just keep on coming.

Your really enjoying this, aren't you?

Robboe
07-05-2006, 05:24 AM

Lollercopter.

It'd be great corrupting Mike.

Beast
07-05-2006, 10:03 AM
VERY VERY VERY Interested in the Sustain Bar. Congrats on the expansion DS crew!

Coulaid
07-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Congrats on the new line :) I cannot wait to try out the new line :D

Robboe
07-05-2006, 11:53 AM
VERY VERY VERY Interested in the Sustain Bar. Congrats on the expansion DS crew!

Europa unveiling, so you'll be one of the first to get some, Mr Charlesbois.

Zachattack43
07-05-2006, 11:55 AM
I'll be there too Mr. Rob, but thats ok I understand I am not special like Beast, haha

Robboe
07-05-2006, 12:06 PM
I'll be there too Mr. Rob, but thats ok I understand I am not special like Beast, haha

Ah cool. So we have an understanding.

;)

Zachattack43
07-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Ah cool. So we have an understanding.

;)
always

Beast
07-05-2006, 01:12 PM

YEAH BUDDY!

uhockey
07-05-2006, 01:30 PM

Well, to be fair, few are. :)

I still like ya Zach.

uhockey
07-06-2006, 02:25 AM
With PB Fudge on the way and planning for the next Sustain flavor underway, what do you guys think would be an ideal and novel new flavor or a flavor you've not seen done right YET?

Steve_W
07-06-2006, 03:20 AM
With PB Fudge on the way and planning for the next Sustain flavor underway, what do you guys think would be an ideal and novel new flavor or a flavor you've not seen done right YET?

Caramel? Toffee? Marshmellow? Custard? What can I say, I like custard and anything vanilla like :)

Twin Peak
07-06-2006, 04:16 AM
Caramel, if done right, would be interesting.

Sixpack
07-06-2006, 04:23 AM
Some ideas

Blueberries and cream
Caramel Dip
Choc. Chip Mint
Cookies & Cream
White chocolate
Cookie dough
Banana creme
Chocolate Caramel Pecan
Mocha Joe
Rocky Road
Strawberry cream

Phosphate bond
07-06-2006, 04:35 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

At approximately the same time Designer Supplements moves into its brand new state-of-the-art, 5,000 Square Foot headquarters in Oceanside, New York, Designer Supplements announces launch of its third branch of the company – Designer Nutrition™!

Designer Nutrition will provide the physique-oriented and athletically inclined all of their sports nutritional needs including high-quality proteins, meal replacements, protein bars, weight gainer, and pre, during and post-workout nutrition. As with all products released by the Designer Supplements brand, each product will be well researched with substantial scientific backing and backed with fantastic customer service. While many of the products released under the Designer Nutrition line will be straight-forward and no-nonsense, several planned releases will encompass the True Innovation™, always associated with Designer Supplements.

The debut release from the line will be a high-quality protein blend subtly titled, SUSTAIN™. SUSTAIN™ is ideal for use between meals and before bed as it will have both fast and slow-release peptides to ensure that you sustain an anabolic environment for as long as possible. And it will taste sublime. SUSTAIN™ is scheduled for a near-immediate release in delicious Peanut Butter Fudge (more flavors to follow). Followed hot on its heels, DN will release two new products – the SUSTAIN Bar™, the accompanying meal-replacement protein bar also in Peanut Butter Fudge flavor, and of course, the eagerly-anticipated post-workout formula, Replenish™, in Green Apple Pie flavor. The masses have been patiently waiting for this, and both DS/DN (especially our athletes) are excited about its release.

Other products already under construction for Designer Nutrition include Critical Mass™, a high-quality, no-nonsense weight gainer, with a more practical approach than the typical sugar-filled weight gainers available on the market today. A high-quality protein source and a low glycemic carbohydrate choice make this weight gainer ideal for adding quality mass without adding unwanted fat.

Fire™ and Ice™ will serve as the final pieces of the workout nutrition puzzle, along with XCEED™ and Replenish™. Fire™ will provide the ideal pre-workout macronutrient profile for energy and growth while stacking beautifully with XCEED™ in terms of both efficacy and taste. Ice™ is intended to be consumed during training to help maintain those grueling workouts, encourage an anabolic environment and reduce the typical catabolic response to strenuous physical activity. Top your workout off with Replenish™ to set you on the road to recovery and growth.

Finally, keeping in context with its new Mission Statement, XCEED™ will be moved to the Designer Nutrition label. Of course, XCEED™ will still be the measuring stick of the industry in relation to maximizing your performance as an athlete; the only difference will be the label and the brand new flavors! The first flavors available will be Lemon Ice and Cherry Ice.

Keep an eye out for the full Designer Nutrition™ section of our website (www.DesignerSupps.com) to be live and full of information on the future products by August 1st.

Growth starts here™

For more information, please visit www.designersupps.com, email questions@designersupps.com, or call 1-888-569-7897.

For questions here on the boards, feel free to contact uhockey, robboe, 40-yard-dash_2, or Twin Peak.

Wow!! Sounds Awesome. Sounds like some Great stuff you guys have planned. Hopefully one of these days Molecular can expand into this area because I think these products have a lot of practical utility.

The sustained type proteins are just plain awesome. I never realized how great they were till I was able to get straight milk protein isolate and egg white from bulk suppliers.

jkeithc82
07-06-2006, 04:39 AM
Caramel, if done right, would be interesting.

No Steve, Bubblegum is where its at. :D

Steve_W
07-06-2006, 05:16 AM
No Steve, Bubblegum is where its at. :D

If done right, that could be real good.

I used to love my bubblegum thickshakes back in the day :D

Robboe
07-06-2006, 05:19 AM

Banoffee Pie.

Blap Blaow
07-06-2006, 05:22 AM
Guinness

uhockey
07-06-2006, 01:59 PM
The last 2 posts are evidence that brits aren't very bright. :)

Sixpack, I dig Evopro Cookies and Creme a lot. The rest of the suggestions, except bubblegum, are excellent. :)

Beast
07-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Well, to be fair, few are. :)

I still like ya Zach.

You are too kind Mike :)

Sixpack
07-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Thanks Mike I hope it helps out
J

The last 2 posts are evidence that brits aren't very bright. :)

Sixpack, I dig Evopro Cookies and Creme a lot. The rest of the suggestions, except bubblegum, are excellent. :)

saw14
07-06-2006, 03:03 PM
DS holds a place in my heart. congrats to the entire crew for their current success and goodluck with your future nutritional endeavours. as i sit here typing on the forum ive got my blue DS cap on with my black DS shirt. plus im wearing scrubs and a doctors mask to look more like my favorite DS'er, mike. later tonight i may make a DS pennant and take it to the all-star game next week(thats advertising you cant pay for, haha).

its tough to come up with new flavors of protein when there are so many out there already unless we think outside the box. steve's custard flavor sounds like it could be really good and six has a nice looking list. these are a few i could think of:

birthday cake
cranberry(maybe a cran/other fruit flavor)
yogurt(fruit flavored, id drink plain flavored yogurt protein but i dont see a market for it)
fudge brownie
cotton candy(yuck, i hate it but people love it)
caramel apple
graham cracker

as for the sustain bars. id say simplicity with ingridients will help out the most. with all that companies can do with flavors these days protein bars dont really taste too bad thus that really isnt an issue. i personally look at ingridients before i look at stats. if there isnt hfcs, hydrogenated oils, or anything enriched in it ill give it a look. i like the words that ive read about the first bar, and cant wait to try it. as far as macros...10-15g fat, 25-35g protein, 20-30g carbs(more fiber than sugar). some possible future flavors id like:

s'mores
cookie dough(chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, oatmeal craisin)
chocolate cocconut
white chocolate with macademia nuts
trail mix

Twin Peak
07-06-2006, 03:11 PM
i personally look at ingridients before i look at stats. if there isnt hfcs, hydrogenated oils, or anything enriched in it ill give it a look. i like the words that ive read about the first bar, and cant wait to try it.

I think you will be pleasantly suprised.

Robboe
07-06-2006, 03:18 PM
I think you will be pleasantly suprised.

My sentiments also.

Although a bar with none of that crap, with a higher fiber count than sugar would be very dry and very dull.

uhockey
07-06-2006, 04:45 PM
saw14 is #1 in my book. Anyone who can draw such a cool pic of me from the Olympia is top notch.

I think Birthday Cake would rock, but not as a protein powder, but as a protein bar! Caramel Apple is something I'd LOVE to do, as well.

saw14
07-06-2006, 05:39 PM
thanks mike. that's one of the most brilliant ideas ive ever heard of, a birthday cake protein bar!!! the wraper could look like cake icing with sustain written out in icing too.

another flavor for the protein that has some potential but also has the chance of being God awful...egg nog. some people drink it by the gallon when they get it.

uhockey
07-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Peppermint Paddy would be a phenomenal protein powder.
Or Bailey's n' Coffee.
As would Kaluha Mudslide. :)

jkeithc82
07-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Steve and I discussed this. A Junior Mint bar. It can be very refreshing. :D

dwm230000
07-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Steve and I discussed this. A Junior Mint bar. It can be very refreshing. :D

Who's going to turn down a Junior Mint bar? It's chocolate, it's peppermint, it's delicious!

bodybuilder45
07-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Mocha Joe

bump to mocha joe or any other idea that pertains to capuccino/coffee flavor that might resemble on of those starbucks vanilla, caramel, or mocha fraps. now that would be a dream come true. other ideas:

tapioca pudding
cheesecake
whipped cream or vanilla frosting/icing (BSN has a great flavor in whipped vanilla cream but their lean dessert line has poor ingredients)
peanut butter banana
peanut butter honey (the two go awesome together)
cinnamon raisin swirl
honey roasted peanut

thats all for now.

cakedonkey
07-06-2006, 07:20 PM
I can't believe I didn't post in this thread yet. Designer Nutrition is a freaking awesome idea. Jeez, your company just keeps expanding and moving in the right directions. I'm impressed to say the least. Keep this **** up.

Twin Peak
07-06-2006, 07:37 PM
bump to mocha joe or any other idea that pertains to capuccino/coffee flavor that might resemble on of those starbucks vanilla, caramel, or mocha fraps. now that would be a dream come true. other ideas:

tapioca pudding
cheesecake
whipped cream or vanilla frosting/icing (BSN has a great flavor in whipped vanilla cream but their lean dessert line has poor ingredients)
peanut butter banana
peanut butter honey (the two go awesome together)
cinnamon raisin swirl
honey roasted peanut

thats all for now.

Mocha Cappuccino (Leaded and Unleaded) is already under testing and will be flavor #2.

Joel
07-06-2006, 08:34 PM
What is the Meal Replacement called and is it a powder or a bar ?

What is the carb source ?Please dont say Malto

Sixpack
07-06-2006, 08:39 PM
MRP- Its a casein based protien called "sustain" No malto at all, also the bar will be called the sustain bar.

Twin Peak
07-06-2006, 08:48 PM
The MRP formula is not completed yet, but no, know high GI carbs.

Twin Peak
07-06-2006, 08:49 PM
MRP- Its a casein based protien called "sustain" No malto at all, also the bar will be called the sustain bar.

Actually, Sustain is a blended slow released protein. We will also have an MRP that has quality fats and carbs.

BillyB
07-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Oceanside, nice, That’s where my Fiancé lives. I am there 3-4 days a week. I'll be your new stalker, whahhahahahaha :D

Twin Peak
07-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Cool, you can come by and visit once we get set up.

bodybuilder45
07-06-2006, 11:47 PM
Mocha Cappuccino (Leaded and Unleaded) is already under testing and will be flavor #2.
TP, you just made my day!!! im doin the happy dance :D

Sixpack
07-07-2006, 02:36 AM
Damn nice a MRP plus a quality protein . Looking good TP

Actually, Sustain is a blended slow released protein. We will also have an MRP that has quality fats and carbs.

Steve_W
07-07-2006, 07:49 AM
Choc-Honeycomb flavour would be great too. Dunno if you americans get things like cadbury's crunchy bars, but that kinda thing :)

cobain67
07-07-2006, 09:25 AM
mmm.... how about:

German Chocolate Cake
Caramel Mocha
White Chocolate + PB

uhockey
07-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Mocha Cappucinno receives a boo from me. I liked a lot of ideas in this thread better.

Joel, as of now, the weight gainer will be Critical Mass and contains no High GI carbs (no malto), the protein is Sustain (Micellar Casein, WPI, WPC in that order, plus fiber), and the MRP is as yet unnamed (but will also contain NO high GI carbs).

Junior Mint or Birthday Cake as the next Sustain BAR would be amazing. :)

Beast
07-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Mocha Cappucinno receives a boo from me. I liked a lot of ideas in this thread better.

Joel, as of now, the weight gainer will be Critical Mass and contains no High GI carbs (no malto), the protein is Sustain (Micellar Casein, WPI, WPC in that order, plus fiber), and the MRP is as yet unnamed (but will also contain NO high GI carbs).

Junior mint would be SWEET!

Joel
07-07-2006, 01:44 PM

Definitely need more quality MRPs on the market

Most of them are junk IMO with the exception of a few

jkeithc82
07-07-2006, 01:58 PM

Just make sure Mike you don't have a DS Junior Mint bar around during surgery :p

Sixpack
07-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Not a fan of that flavor either Mike but PB-Fudge should be money

uhockey
07-07-2006, 05:57 PM
This one time, I was watching a surgery and throwing junior mints into the air...trying to catch them in my mouth...you can imagine what happened. ;)

And I absolutely agree that most MRPs are terrible.

jkeithc82
07-07-2006, 06:25 PM
you can imagine what happened. ;)

The patient took a turn for the worst and you had to buy $1800 worth of triangular artwork? ;)

uhockey
07-08-2006, 02:02 AM
The patient took a turn for the worst and you had to buy $1800 worth of triangular artwork? ;)

No. I caught the junior mint just fine. Jeesh. Had I not I'd have surely failed that clerkship. :)

Oh yeah, back on topic:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Growth starts here™

For questions here on the boards, feel free to contact uhockey, robboe, 40-yard-dash_2, or Twin Peak.;)

steve_81
07-08-2006, 03:50 PM
So is Sustain suppose to be out by Aug. 1st with no delays?

If so, that is only 3 weeks away.

40-Yard Dash_2
07-08-2006, 04:39 PM

Hope so too! :)

uhockey
07-08-2006, 05:59 PM

That is indeed the goal. We WANT Sustain, Sustain Bar, and Replenish ready in time for the Europa.

Seth25
07-08-2006, 06:06 PM
So did I see somewhere you guys will be reformulating Melting Point? Also I have a little fat under my belly button, do you think Lean Xtreme can help with that? That is the only place I really have any fat and its been a b$tch to get rid of

uhockey
07-08-2006, 06:09 PM
LX doesn't necessarily RID you of fat, but instead controls the deposition of fat. It'll help, but you need a good diet and cardio routine first. The Melting Point reformulation will be out soon, but the focus of this thread and our company at the moment is the Designer Nutrition label.

Sixpack
07-08-2006, 07:37 PM
My order will be in Aug 1st of this is the case

That is indeed the goal. We WANT Sustain, Sustain Bar, and Replenish ready in time for the Europa.

IntensityX
07-08-2006, 07:50 PM
LX doesn't necessarily RID you of fat, but instead controls the deposition of fat. It'll help, but you need a good diet and cardio routine first. The Melting Point reformulation will be out soon, but the focus of this thread and our company at the moment is the Designer Nutrition label.

I don't know why you guys are reformulating it because I've used it and love the stuff it works and I'm going to run it again.

uhockey
07-09-2006, 01:58 AM
I don't know why you guys are reformulating it because I've used it and love the stuff it works and I'm going to run it again.

Honestly, I agree.
But then again, evolution dictates change, and if you can make something BETTER, why not?

IntensityX
07-09-2006, 02:26 AM
Honestly, I agree.
But then again, evolution dictates change, and if you can make something BETTER, why not?

I agree I also go by the old saying "if it aint broke don't fix it"

But if you can make MP much better then I'm all for it.

uhockey
07-09-2006, 05:27 AM
I agree I also go by the old saying "if it aint broke don't fix it"

But if you can make MP much better then I'm all for it.

It ain't broke, but we can fix it. :)

Zachattack43
07-09-2006, 11:54 AM
It ain't broke, but we can fix it. :)
let us know the details when you can

uhockey
07-09-2006, 02:46 PM
let us know the details when you can

Our website, www.designersupps.com, is always a good place to check. But I'll make an extra special point of letting you know via IM. :D

deserusan
07-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Good for you guys. I guess there will be more opportunities for grab-assing and crotch flicking. I'm a big fan of anything peanut butter.

uhockey
07-10-2006, 02:43 PM
There'll be no grabassing. Designer Nutrition does not recommend the use of said technique.

But I think we'll fit you in as a tester. ;)

Seth25
07-10-2006, 04:29 PM
But I think we'll fit you in as a tester. ;)
any room for me?

IntensityX
07-10-2006, 05:17 PM
any room for me?

I'm sure he does I heard he likes double pent :D

Seth25
07-10-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm sure he does I heard he likes double pent :D
:eek:

brandon9134
07-10-2006, 10:59 PM
....Peanut Butter Fudge flavored protein....
:eek: OMG...i love you. Someone has to notify me ASAP when the testers are needed (drooling)

CanadaBBOY
07-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Ya'll better get some Vigor.

Since i've added Vigor, green tea extract, and NOxidant to my supp list (basically all i'm taking) I haven't been getting sick when a lot of people close to me are, and I seem to be recovering a bit better and leaning out.

Leave out the creatine/NO and weight gainers on your next order and get some good antioxidants instead.

Zachattack43
07-10-2006, 11:39 PM
:eek: OMG...i love you. Someone has to notify me ASAP when the testers are needed (drooling)
ppppsssshhhh testing, hell im buying!

Dublo
07-10-2006, 11:51 PM
Designer Supplements are running this ****.

Peanut Butter Fudge shake? That sounds so damn good :)
Hey, how about a Caramel flavour?

uhockey
07-11-2006, 02:02 AM
IntensityX.......gross.
Brandon......testing won't be as easy as you think, but we'll make buying worth it.
Zach and Canada........quit your "grabassing" :) Although Vigor is quite the product.
Dublo.......apparently we have a mocha latte due up next. After that.....we have lots of ideas. (and congrats on your weight loss)

Sixpack
07-11-2006, 02:47 AM
Hell ya me too!!

ppppsssshhhh testing, hell im buying!

uhockey
07-11-2006, 04:39 AM
As I said. Buyers will be rewarded in the form of a pretty innovative little system that should be quite beneficial to the forum members, DS, fans of DS, and people who enjoy eating clean (but also love things that taste great)

IntensityX
07-11-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm buying it I'm buying it I'm buying it I'm buying it.

Growin Guns
07-11-2006, 11:49 AM
A little late coming to the table, but congrats DS! I've always liked your products, and it looks like there will be a few new toys in the box to play with.
GG

uhockey
07-11-2006, 12:00 PM
A little late coming to the table, but congrats DS! I've always liked your products, and it looks like there will be a few new toys in the box to play with.
GG

Whoa, long time no see. :)

beast69
07-11-2006, 12:14 PM
As I said. Buyers will be rewarded in the form of a pretty innovative little system that should be quite beneficial to the forum members, DS, fans of DS, and people who enjoy eating clean (but also love things that taste great)

you've officially peaked my interest:D:cool:

AtomicLee
07-11-2006, 01:43 PM
do you think you can bring the release date of Critical Mass to say..I dunno....Sept of this year??? I need a quality gainer....

40-Yard Dash_2
07-11-2006, 01:55 PM
GG
Sup, old man?

How ya been?

uhockey
07-11-2006, 03:21 PM
do you think you can bring the release date of Critical Mass to say..I dunno....Sept of this year??? I need a quality gainer....

Negative. :)

Too much on the plate at once. :D

AtomicLee
07-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Negative. :)

Too much on the plate at once. :D

Thats a shame because I bet it will be the best on the market. How many carbs will be in the mrp?

brandon9134
07-11-2006, 03:42 PM
no worries...im definatly buying when it comes out. Peanut Butter Fudge Protein sounds amazing. I was just sayin that if you were gonna select testers that i would toss my name in the hat.

uhockey
07-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Thats a shame because I bet it will be the best on the market. How many carbs will be in the mrp?

Still working out all the details on the MRP and Weight gainer. We know WHAT is going to be in it, we just don't know how much. :)

deserusan
07-11-2006, 05:24 PM
I'd like to see a MRP based on the 40/40/20 diet.

IntensityX
07-11-2006, 05:38 PM

Well MHP Macrobolic MRP is a 45/35/20 style of MRP don't know if that's what you want but it comes close to a 40/40/20 diet.

Robboe
07-12-2006, 05:41 AM

Probably not, but we are aiming for a release during bulking season.

40-Yard Dash_2
07-12-2006, 07:33 AM

You guys will be occupied with plenty of other DS goodies for the time being.

Twin Peak
07-12-2006, 07:41 AM

Interesting. So would I.

Sixpack
07-12-2006, 08:18 AM
I agree that would be a very good ratio.

40-Yard Dash_2
07-13-2006, 02:26 AM
I guess, its standard.

uhockey
07-13-2006, 06:14 PM
Interesting. So would I.

I'd prefer 40pro/30fat/30carb personally, but 40/40/20 could work too. :)

Sixpack
07-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Come to think of the type I am on and possibly yourself yes that would be a better ratio for sure

I'd prefer 40pro/30fat/30carb personally, but 40/40/20 could work too. :)

uhockey
07-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Keep your eyes and PM boxes open, logs/reviews coming soon. Other sites will be opening tester threads on Monday.

young_squatter
07-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Come to think of the type I am on and possibly yourself yes that would be a better ratio for sure

Id prefer 40/30/30 for bulking and 50/40/10 when cutting :). Make it happen :D

Dimitar
07-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Is the MRP going to contain xanthan [or any other kind of] gum?

uhockey
07-14-2006, 06:22 PM
Not sure, but likely not. The current formula does not.

The Casein-based blend, SUSTAIN, is first. More info VERY soon. :)

BiggJohn
07-15-2006, 05:49 AM
Exciting times, can wait to try some of these new products.

uhockey
07-15-2006, 12:40 PM
We'll get the sample thread going either tomorrow or monday. :)

Sixpack
07-15-2006, 03:23 PM
Very nice Mike IM me if u have time
Thanks

We'll get the sample thread going either tomorrow or monday. :)