PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on Amplify02 write up

TheOMEGA
06-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Amplify02 is seen here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gene/amp.html

but the write up was not submitted by us yet
please share what you think
(Mods please let this thread be here for a couple of days I really need the feedback from a broader audience)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amplify02 The Ultimate Preworkout Nitric Oxide and Focus Amplifier

TAKE ONLY PREWORKOUT for Endurance, Muscle Pumps, Power Output, and Amplified Focus.

NOTE:
The Ingredients in Amplify02 are the most Advanced and Pure to date.
Esterfication and Acetylation of Amplify02's ingredients make the delivery, uptake and utlilization much more Potent and Pronounced. Please take this product very Seriously.

The Ingredients:

Glycerol Monostereate is speculated and indeed re-enforced through anecdotal feed back to enhance the absorption of the CEE, OEE, AEE and other compounds in Amplify02 drastically. The hallmark feeling of GMS is a skin tight Muscle Pump and a overall full and hydrated feeling throughout the muscle.

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL leads to rapid uptake of Creatine which allows it to pass more freely into the blood stream. Muscles become quickly primed for immediate strength increases, endurance increases , and muscle cell-volumizing effects with NO bloating.

Ornithine Ethyl Ester Di HCL leads to rapid uptake and aids in conversion and has considerable synergy with Argine Ethlyl Ester to sustain potent nitric oxide pumps. It is also important because Ornithine initiates the release of growth hormone in the body. Ornithine can be very helpful with fat metabolism and general health. OEE also increases the blood plasma level of Arginine along with Norvaline in Amplify02, thus contributing to even greater nitric oxide stimulating effects.

Arginine Ethyl Ester Di HCL leads to rapid uptake and converts to Nitric Oxide. In the body Nitric Oxide it is known as a cell-signaling agent. It aids in nutrient delivery, oxygen uptake, glycogen storage, and also expands blood vessels for blood flow, vascularity, and the appearance of muscle fullness. Stacked with Ornithine Ethyl Ester and Norvaline one has an unbeatable stack for pumps and health.

Norvaline is an analog of the branched chain amino acid Valine. L-Norvaline inhibits the arginase enzyme thus increasing arginine concentrations for enhanced conversion to nitric oxide.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine Transports long chain fatty acids to the inner most section of the mitochondria where they are used to create Adenosise Triphosphate (ATP), Acetyl-l-Carnitine increases VO2 MAX , which is the highest volume of OXYGEN a person can consume . Acetyl-l-Carnitine also reduces LACTIC ACID buildup a delays fatigue in the bodies Anerobic, and Aerobic Pathways.

Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is a powerful precursor for the various neurotransmitters, epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, and thyroxine.

Caffeine stimulates the Na+ and K(+) -ATPase activity in skeletal muscle, and stimulate neurological control by increasing intracellular levels of cyclic AMP.

Idebenone is a powerful antioxidant and positively affects brain chemistry.Idebenone has been shown to promote information transfer across the corpus callosum, the membrane separating the right and left brain hemispheres.Idebenone increases nerve growth factor (NGF) in the brain.
Idebenone can increase production of the brain neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, adrenalin, and noradrenanlin.

Vinpocetine has been shown to be effective by increasing 2,3 DPG levels (Oxygen delivery capacity), ATP (energy levels), and antioxidant activity. Vinpocetine also increases blood flow and increases levels of noradrenaline and dopamine for focus.

Niacinamide also known as Vitamin B-3. May help reduce Inflamation and Cholesterol, Provide Anitoxidant activity and help with a natural energy rush.

40 servings
3500 mgs

Glycerol Monostearate (GMS), Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL (CEE),
Ornithine Ethyl ester Di HCL(OEE), Arginine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (AEE),
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine,
Idebenone (Analogue of CO-Q10), Norvaline,
Vinpocetine (Vinca Minor) (Plant Extract), Niacinamide(Vitamin B-3)

Directions: Take 20 minutes pre-workout. Under 150 lbs. take one serving. Over 150 lbs. take 2 servings. Drink 20 ounces of water with each serving.

Dr. Doom
06-30-2006, 09:05 PM
SWEET :D
Always good to see another AEE/OEE supplement on the market.'

BTW, Why is OEE dosed higher then AEE?

TheOMEGA
06-30-2006, 09:12 PM
SWEET :D
Always good to see another AEE/OEE supplement on the market.'

BTW, Why is OEE dosed higher then AEE?

so you like it! :)

OEE was dosed higher do to it synergy with other ingredients in Amplify02.

Plus it has GH synergy with ALCAR
there is a patent on the combo of Carnitine and Ornithine for Growth Hormone release.
Also wonderfull at Burning fat.

Esterfication and Acetylation should make the effects even more Powerfull

Dr. Doom
06-30-2006, 09:43 PM
I've never heard of that, but sweet :)
I'm thinking of getting some sooner or later, maybe I'll mix in each serving with 1g AAKG caps(i have like 100)

L-Norvaline rocks

cakedonkey
06-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Get the hell out of here, Max.

Anyway, really nice product Omega. I remember this from a while back... I wish you'd have stuck with it as a powder product, but I guess you never got the taste quite right? Understandable. I like where the formula's arrived at.

TheOMEGA
07-01-2006, 06:57 AM
Anyway, really nice product Omega. I remember this from a while back... I wish you'd have stuck with it as a powder product, but I guess you never got the taste quite right? Understandable. I like where the formula's arrived at.

Thankyou Sir :)
The only positive about the powder was that it did not clump and stayed potent over time. However the Platinum version of Amplify02 now available is actually more potent in term of the Muscle Pump and Intense Focus it gives.
It took a bit of time to get the profile just right.
Thanks alot for the support :) the peer review and assistance means alot to me.
Btw to give a glimpse on the potency of Amplify02 , there is a MAX dose of Vinpocetene and other key actives ;)..........and when I mean MAX I mean more then you would think:)

Eric Burton
07-01-2006, 11:07 AM
I'll be keeping a log of Amplify02 starting monday in case anyone's interested:cool:

TheOMEGA
07-01-2006, 01:17 PM
:) thanks very much