PDA

View Full Version : Need Help PLEEEEESE

Gibson Girl
06-30-2006, 06:27 PM
One of my greatest desires is to compete in a Female Natural Bodybuilding Competition. On September 9, 2006, I plan to enter my first competition in the local area. To this date I have lost 43 pounds. On December 05, I weighed 182 lbs, 40.7% body fat today I weigh 139.5 and 16.4% body fat. I am excited about the weigh lost accomplishment; however, I have I hit a plateau and just need to know how to break it. I have not lost any weight in 3 weeks. I would like to get down to 130 or 125 lbs and look my best for the competition. I see the cuts in my upper body good; but I still have a stomach, my legs look like cottage cheese, I am not going to mention my butt. I have train heavy with my legs for the last 2 weeks and still do not see a difference. I need to mention I do not have a trainer (can not afford one now) or a workout partner. I had a partner but she is not committed enough. Here today gone for 2 to 3 days and back for 2 days and so on. I am at the point I want to say “Gee you did good losing the weight, just call it quits and not compete”.

Here are the supplements I am taking:
Lipo 6, L-Carnitine, Flexseed Oil, B-12, Chromium, children Bayer aspirin, mulit-vitamin, Whey protein shake

Meals:
Meal One – 3 boil egg whites & 1 whole egg with 1 cup cooked oatmeal
Meal Two – Whey Protein Shake (I scoop to 8 oz. Water)
Meal Three – 6 oz. grill Chicken breast 1-cup green beans or salad
Meal Four – 6 oz. Tilapia with 4 oz. Sweet potato
Meal Five - 6 oz. Chicken breast 1-cup green beans

Cardio twice a day on 15 incline at 4.5 speed for 50 minutes. 6-days split weight training and drink 1.5 to 2 gallon water daily.

I am open for criticism/advice ANYTHING at this point.

daYDreAmErX
06-30-2006, 06:40 PM
OK, I'm really not a pro and what I'm about to tell you may look stupid, but it really works for me when I hit plateau. Those are the tips I usually use (sounds weird LOL) :

- Having a cheat meal makes my body completely fuc*ed up and I feel better when I go back to my diet. It also reminds me how good it is to eat clean !

- Cycling my fat burner intake every week instead of 14-20 days like some recommend.

- Keeping my routine, just changing the days I do it. I have to adjust my mental awareness and it makes me feel better.

- Take 2 days OFF (I hate that but it helps), sleep a lot, drink a lot of water, then I have a week with my normal workout but with about 20% lighter weights. When I come back, I feel more confident and stronger and I usually get great results.

Hope it helps even if I'm not an expert. I just wanted to share this with you and I hope you reach your goal.

Gibson Girl
06-30-2006, 06:52 PM
Thanks so much daYDreAmErX for the reply. I was thinking some of the same things, changing my workout next week. I am planning to continue to lift heavy and add a couple super sets and drop sets in there to shock the body. I will update if it works.