PDA

View Full Version : contest tomorrow

cheree
06-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Would like any advice for last minute prep for a figure contest tomorrow. I am 40 , 5'5" 120 lbs and as of monfay 11% bf. My trainer has suddenly had to go out of town so I am on my own from here out. prejudging at 10am tomorrow. I did low carbs, 25-50 g from sunday through wednesday. Started distilled water and no salt or seasonings of any kind on Wednesday. yesterday was boiled chicken and oatmeal for 2 meals and boiled chicken and sweet potatoes for one and boiled chicken alone for last. She recommended I eat the same today. Drank 3/4 gallon of water yesterday but have had only about 12 oz today. No cardio or anything today, just tanning and resting. Am supposed to get up early and do makeup and hair and stuff and eat 2 eggs and oatmeal and take some pretzels and maybe some granola to eat prior to going on stage. To put salt back in. Any other advice or tweaks that you ladies can think of would be helpful. I also have instructions for pumping up before going on stage. I need to focus on shoulders and lats really.

Gibson Girl
06-30-2006, 06:34 PM
I am wishes you the best on tomorrow. Hang in there and things will work out.

Please let us know how things turn out for you.

ginabear05
07-01-2006, 08:36 AM
Good luck cheree!

Thuirwyne
07-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Good luck! If your instructions are good ones, stick to them. The last thing you want is to do something last minute that might throw-off your look!

Way to go!

samj#1
07-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Good luck man! all the best, hope to here how you did..

Valeria
07-04-2006, 07:38 AM
Cheree, how did it go?