PDA

View Full Version : Body for Life... for women?

BlueLion105
06-30-2006, 10:01 AM
I have been reading some past threads about Body for Life Challenge. I have picked up the book quite a few times in the store and did not really see anything in it that is dedicated towards developing a specific meal plan and exercise regemine, only general guidelines. I would like to give it a try, but how did you go about actually knowing what to do? And if you were going to be doing the challenge correctly?

There is also a Body for Life For Women book. Has anyone tried following it?

amcrnilovic
06-30-2006, 10:18 AM
I have been reading some past threads about Body for Life Challenge. I have picked up the book quite a few times in the store and did not really see anything in it that is dedicated towards developing a specific meal plan and exercise regemine, only general guidelines. I would like to give it a try, but how did you go about actually knowing what to do? And if you were going to be doing the challenge correctly?

There is also a Body for Life For Women book. Has anyone tried following it?

Try www.bodyforlife.com. There are detailed workouts and menu plans and rules about the challeng.

twinnett
06-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Stick to the original Body for Life. I've read the women's book and the original is much better. It's a great program. I lost a lot of weight on it and got a great intro into weight training.