PDA

View Full Version : **Amplify02** is in

TheOMEGA
06-29-2006, 06:06 PM
The Ultimate Nitric Oxide and Focus Amplifier.

TAKE ONLY PREWORKOUT

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gene/amp.html <---Click Here :)

Intro Priced = $29.95

40 servings.
Serving Size 5 capsules.
Total 3500 mg consisting of:

Glycerol Monostearate (GMS), Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL (CEE),
Ornithine Ethyl Ester Di HCL(OEE), Arginine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (AEE),
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine,
Idebenone (Analogue of CO-Q10), Norvaline,
Vinpocetine (Vinca Minor) (Plant Extract), Niacinamide.

Directions: Take 20 minutes pre-workout. Under 150 lbs. take one serving. Over 150 lbs. take 2 servings. Drink 20 ounces of water with each serving.

The Ingredients:

Glycerol Monostereate is speculated and indeed re-enforced through anecdotal feed back to enhance the absorption of the CEE, OEE, AEE and other compounds in Amplify02 drastically. The hallmark feeling of GMS is a skin tight Muscle Pump and a overall full and hydrated feeling throughout the muscle.

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL leads to rapid uptake of Creatine which allows it to pass more freely into the blood stream. Muscles become quickly primed for immediate strength increases, endurance increases , and muscle cell-volumizing effects with NO bloating.

Ornithine Ethyl Ester leads to rapid uptake and aids in conversion and has considerable synergy with Argine Ethlyl Ester to sustain potent nitric oxide pumps. It is also important because Ornithine initiates the release of growth hormone in the body. Ornithine can be very helpful with fat metabolism and general health. OEE also increases the blood plasma level of Arginine along with Norvaline in Amplify02, thus contributing to even greater nitric oxide stimulating effects.

Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-Hcl leads to rapid uptake and converts to Nitric Oxide. In the body Nitric Oxide it is known as a cell-signaling agent. It aids in nutrient delivery, oxygen uptake, glycogen storage, and also expands blood vessels for blood flow, vascularity, and the appearance of muscle fullness. Stacked with Ornithine Ethyl Ester and Norvaline one has an unbeatable stack for pumps and health.

Norvaline is an analog of the branched chain amino acid Valine. L-Norvaline inhibits the arginase enzyme thus increasing arginine concentrations for enhanced conversion to nitric oxide.

Acetyl-l-Carnitine Transports long chain fatty acids to the inner most section of the mitochondria where they are used to create Adenosise Triphosphate (ATP), Acetyl-l-Carnitine increases VO2 MAX , which is the highest volume of OXYGEN a person can consume . Acetyl-l-Carnitine also reduces LACTIC ACID buildup a delays fatigue in the bodies Anerobic, and Aerobic Pathways.

Acetyl-l-Tyrosine is a powerful precursor for the various neurotransmitters, epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, and thyroxine.

Caffeine stimulate the Na+ and K(+) -ATPase activity in skeletal muscle, and stimulate neurological control by increasing intracellular levels of cyclic AMP.

Idebenone is a powerful antioxidant and positively affects brain chemistry.
Idebenone has been shown to promote information transfer across the corpus callosum, the membrane separating the right and left brain hemispheres.
Idebenone increases nerve growth factor (NGF) in the brain.
Idebenone can increase production of the brain neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, adrenalin, and noradrenanlin.

Vinpocetine has been shown to be effective by increasing 2,3 DPG levels (Oxygen delivery capacity), ATP (energy levels), and antioxidant activity. Vinpocetine also increases blood flow and increases levels of noradrenaline and dopamine for focus.

Niacinamide also known as Vitamin B-3. May help reduce inflamation and cholesterol, Provide Antioxidant activity and help with a natural energy rush.

Product lasts ONE MONTH if used full blast
May least 2 months for those who respond off less.

THIS PRODUCT IS VERY POTENT

Thankyou

Sawastea and Eric Burton wil start logs tomorrow :)

heavyduty
06-29-2006, 06:11 PM
Nice, now I just have to wait till the capsules get discolored so its half off. j/k Looks like a solid product, good stuff.

jmil
06-29-2006, 06:42 PM
The Ultimate Nitric Oxide and Focus Amplifier.

40 servings.
Serving Size 5 capsules.
Total 3500 mg consisting of:

Directions: Take 20 minutes pre-workout. Under 150 lbs. take one serving. Over 150 lbs. take 2 servings. Drink 20 ounces of water with each serving.

Product last ONE MONTH if used full blast
May least 2 months for those who respond off less.

Am I reading this wrong somehow??..you said over 150 lbs., take 2 servings...1 serving = 5 capsules, so that would mean 10 capsules a day...which means it would last 20 days at full blast...

TheOMEGA
06-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Am I reading this wrong somehow??..you said over 150 lbs., take 2 servings...1 serving = 5 capsules, so that would mean 10 capsules a day...which means it would last 20 days at full blast...

on the label it says TAKE PREWORKOUT ONLY

under 150 pounds take 1 serving
over 150 pounds take 2 servings

four weight lifting workouts a week would = 1 month FULL BLAST (2 servings)

btw its so powerfull most will want to do cardio after :)

dexterium
06-29-2006, 07:13 PM
looks like a good product.

IntensityX
06-29-2006, 07:54 PM
Hmmm sounds interesting I'll check out the logs when they start them.

I always get excited about new products.

joe dax
06-29-2006, 08:14 PM
looks interesting, i look forward to eric's review on this

TheOMEGA
06-29-2006, 10:15 PM
Thanks Gentlemen:)
Our California Testers flipped on Ampliy02's potency

Pumps, Power output, endurance and Focus are intense

please dont take it lightly and drink LOTS of water.
$29.95 is an intro price it should be $36 based on the actives
the levels of key ingredients are quite high

rip
06-30-2006, 06:52 AM
Nice, I've been waiting for this. Can't wait to see the logs.

sawastea
06-30-2006, 07:37 AM
I'm looking forward to trying this very soon.

P01Shooter
06-30-2006, 09:01 AM
OK, why do companies make the serving size for people UNDER 150 #'s? I'm sorry but this is one of those things that drives me crazy since the company is well aware that the average customer is well over 150#'s but they know that most buyers will only look at the number of servings rather than the fine print. I'm sure it's a great product based on the ingredients but can't companies at least use 180 or 200?

Sorry for the rant but making a serving size based off of a 150# person. Come on.....

TheOMEGA
06-30-2006, 09:38 AM
Women and small men tend to be under 150 pounds Sir.

Also with this particular product big guys may respond to just one serving.

Even at full blast at 2 servings at a time the product will last 1 month.

take ONLY prewokout

prepare your self for how powerfull Amplify02 truly is...............wait till the logs:)

matpal
06-30-2006, 09:51 AM
kind of funny, but my mother works in a children's clinic and most of these kids under 10 weigh more than 150 pounds....man, we are a bunch of fattys.

TheOMEGA
06-30-2006, 10:01 AM
I am 300 pounds at 6'3

1 serving works on light days for me FYI
2 servings is when I want to smash a limit such as a PR or for even for Cardio.

this product is VERY potent take it seriuosly when you take it

391rippy
06-30-2006, 10:15 AM
how much caffeine would be in a double serving? i know you probably can't give away the exact amount, but i'm sensitive to caffeine so i try to keep it well under 200mg if possible.

TheOMEGA
06-30-2006, 10:23 AM
2 normal cups

the level of Vinpocetene alone is at Max Dosage ;)
not to mention other KEY ingredients