PDA

View Full Version : WW Wraps

Heather6869
06-29-2006, 09:12 AM
What do you all do with them? I love them but am running out of ideas and am getting tired of my usual chicken w/salsa.
Any suggestions?????

spytechs_wife
06-29-2006, 09:25 AM
i spread my peanut (cashew) butter on them, sometimes with splenda/cinnamon and warm them in the microwave! mmmmm

sometimes if i need quick calories or a sweet snack, ill melt some fat free promise with splenda/cinnamon.

you could always do TURKEY and salsa ;) hehe just teasing.

twinnett
06-29-2006, 11:06 AM
Other than chicken, tuna, or eggs in mine, I love to warm it up in a skillet and add natural peanut butter and apples that I soften in the microwave. I add a little cinnamon and splenda

Heather6869
06-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Do you mix the chicken, tuna or eggs with anything? I was thinking maybe egg whites & PB =) Yummy!

twinnett
06-29-2006, 01:47 PM
I like egg whites, PB, and an apple or banana, or you could make it like a crepe thing with cottage cheese and fruit

spytechs_wife
06-29-2006, 02:30 PM
egg whites and PB??? yiikes! lol

there is a seasoning i really like for eggs and chicken-- mcCormick salt free chicken seasoning. of course i dump salt on it anyways, hehe, but it is great in eggs and a wrap :)

Fit_Darling
06-29-2006, 09:38 PM
This carb source really feels like a cheat desert:

1. Slice a banana vertically in half, and glaze each half with lemon juice.
2. Place each half on a WW wrap, and fold the wrap around it, like a burrito.
3. Place the "burrito" on a cookie sheet with the ends faced down.
4. Glaze "I cant believe its not butter" butter spray over the tops of the "burrito", and sprinkle with cinnamon and splenda.
5. bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes, or when it is baked to your liking.

I hope this helps!