PDA

View Full Version : How is this for a cut breakfast?

NoWeakness
06-29-2006, 05:46 AM
3 hard boiled eggs
1 medium banana
1 scoop ON Whey with water

482 cal
18 fat
40 carb
44 prot

muirsy88
06-29-2006, 06:28 AM
3 hard boiled eggs
1 medium banana
1 scoop ON Whey with water

482 cal
18 fat
40 carb
44 prot

Not bad....but not optimal.

Honestly, the only thing I really change at breakfast when cutting is 1cup of oats turns into 3/4 or 1/2 cup...the rest stays the same.

You need fiber at breakfast, so a good one could consist of oats, eggs and berries.

My favourite is 1/2 cup of oats, 1 scoop of vanilla whey, 1/2 cup cottage cheese and some berries...then I just add milk or water and eat up.

sgriff17
06-29-2006, 06:32 AM
Not bad....but not optimal.

Honestly, the only thing I really change at breakfast when cutting is 1cup of oats turns into 3/4 or 1/2 cup...the rest stays the same.

You need fiber at breakfast, so a good one could consist of oats, eggs and berries.

My favourite is 1/2 cup of oats, 1 scoop of vanilla whey, 1/2 cup cottage cheese and some berries...then I just add milk or water and eat up.

Looks like you're doing pretty da** good with your cutting program. Mind telling what program you're using? Cardio, lifting, Supps, diet?

Doesn't have to be long and detailed if you don't want too.

muirsy88
06-29-2006, 07:02 AM
Looks like you're doing pretty da** good with your cutting program. Mind telling what program you're using? Cardio, lifting, Supps, diet?

Doesn't have to be long and detailed if you don't want too.

Yeah no worries. Right now, I lift 3 times per week and do cardio on the other days for around 45 mins. I also usually run for about 10 minutes on the treadmill before each workout. I'd say in a given week, I run 20-25 miles. I'm hoping to up my cardio time to around an hour here pretty soon.

Diet-wise, I've given carb cycling a go and have had some great success in the past month with it. There's a huge thread on here describing it in its entirety.

The only supplement I take is whey protein.

Hope this helps