PDA

View Full Version : Palestinian militants claim to have fired CHEMICAL WEAPONS at Israel

NuggzTheNinja
06-28-2006, 08:52 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060629/ts_nm/mideast_rocket_dc_1

Good thing that they can't shoot for ****. It probably landed in a field somewhere.

Hmm...I wonder where that came from? Bueller? Bueller?

NicVJ
06-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Seriously, are they trying to wipe themselves off the map? I think Olmert is as patient as he can get. If he has to murder Syria's leader, the exiled Hamas leader, and annihilate the whole chain of command whilst inducing collateral damage to innocent Palestinians, I'm sure he won't mind.

On a side note, it's nice to hear that the Russian FSS will be going after the Iraqis who killed their diplomats. It'll make the Iraqis pee in their pants. :D

NuggzTheNinja
06-28-2006, 09:15 PM
They're really f-ckin' asking for it.

You launch chemical weapons, the retaliation should be chemical weapons.

One VX warhead right into the heart of Gaza. Still want to play the game?

Diesel66
06-28-2006, 09:26 PM
They're really f-ckin' asking for it.

You launch chemical weapons, the retaliation should be chemical weapons.

US has the policy to respond to a chemical attack with nukes.

NicVJ
06-28-2006, 09:38 PM
US has the policy to respond to a chemical attack with nukes.

Tell me you're joking right? What constitutes chemical attack? As in what degree? Does the sarin gas attack in Japan by cult Aumshinrikyo count as chemical attack? Anyway, I don't think any conventional country would even dare attempt ANY attack on the US, much less a chemical attack.

no_strain_no_ga
06-28-2006, 10:15 PM
I think this should had been handle better. Israel really screwed this one big time. When everything looked like it was fitting into the peace puzzle, Israel had to send it's troops in. I'm a Republican, so don't call me a Democrat after this, but if they rather talked all this over, freed the Palestian women and children for the Israel soldier, and listen to what Hamas had to say we wouldn't be in this mess that is going on. And Bush is doing nothing to stop this, WTF?

bulletproofsoul
06-29-2006, 04:53 AM
I think this should had been handle better. Israel really screwed this one big time. When everything looked like it was fitting into the peace puzzle, Israel had to send it's troops in. I'm a Republican, so don't call me a Democrat after this, but if they rather talked all this over, freed the Palestian women and children for the Israel soldier, and listen to what Hamas had to say we wouldn't be in this mess that is going on. And Bush is doing nothing to stop this, WTF?Everyone thought everything was fitting into "the peace puzzle"?

I'm not so sure who the "everyone" are that you are referring to...but I wasn't among them. :) Hamas refuse to recognize that Israel exists, to negotiate or to comply with internationally accepted means of diplomacy.

Handled better by whom? Originally, he was kidnapped in retaliation for innocent deaths that occurred during 2 recent Israeli military actions against some terrorists. The reason has now changed, not unsurprisingly, and the plight of women and children has come to the forefront. The original reason is forgotten...except, maybe, it wasn't done for retaliation. ;)

Maybe it was done to blackmail Israel politically about a completely different issue. Maybe Hamas could care less about the people who got killed, since now...they're not even relevant. Maybe they were just a pretext to do what Hamas does best. They say "maybe" they'll give some "info" if Israel bows to their demands.

So the government of Israel should give in to the blackmail schemes of a band of murderous thugs, who have now also kidnapped and murdered an innocent settler for no other reason than they could catch him easiest?

I don't think so...

What if Al-Qaeda kidnapped an American soldier or US citizen and tried to blackmail the US into releasing every prisoner in Gitmo, or to leave Iraq or whatever? Would you sit down and have a little chit-chat? They issue demands and hide and/or kill the victims...there is no room for any discussion. It is using a life as a political weapon...like bombs in malls or trains...and all the rest.

And you act like Hamas have no control here, or as if they are actually honorable. They are involved...duplicitous. The soldier was captured on Sunday by Hamas' military wing and two affiliated groups. This is the leadership of the Palestinians...kidnapping, murderous thugs.

And so the Israelis have arrested a rather large chunk of those who are directly responsible...the Hamas leadership.

Blackmail, kidnapping and cold-blooded murder are crimes. So Bush has said to Israel to avoid killing innocents and destroying infrastructure and exercise restraint. Maybe destroying Gaza's coastal power plant kinda got Washington a little uncomfortable...or so the diplomatic language would indicate. Would you counsel Bush to urge Israel to have "negotiations" with murdering thugs and to give in to their schemes?

"Regimes that support terrorism are the ones playing with the Palestinian people's destiny," Israeli Defence Minister Amir Peretz said Thursday.

That's not propaganda, it's just the sad truth.

aberry33
06-29-2006, 05:34 AM
I think this should had been handle better. Israel really screwed this one big time. When everything looked like it was fitting into the peace puzzle, Israel had to send it's troops in. I'm a Republican, so don't call me a Democrat after this, but if they rather talked all this over, freed the Palestian women and children for the Israel soldier, and listen to what Hamas had to say we wouldn't be in this mess that is going on. And Bush is doing nothing to stop this, WTF?

What is Bush supposed to do?

NuggzTheNinja
06-29-2006, 05:39 AM

Don't you mean that the Palestinians screwed up by attacking Israel and kidnapping a soldier and a settler?

Norman
06-29-2006, 07:19 AM
What is Bush supposed to do?
Stop giving aid to Palestine alltogether and give it to Israel ,so they can build a higher wall.
I wish the EU would do that.It is unacceptable to fund terrorists.
After all the concessions made towards the Palestinians, like the withdrawal and the evacuation of some settlements, they have to abduct and kill civilians and then cry when Israel does retaliates.

kethnaab
06-29-2006, 07:32 AM
I love how naieve, ridiculous people think that Israel (or the US) can negotiate with Hamas.

That's just laughable. The ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST refuses to recognize the existence of Israel, and as long as there are muslims in the Middle East, there will be conflict with Israel.

The only "negotiation" that will satiate these morons is "Israel, go move to Europe"

of course, then conflict will break out in Europe between the new Euro-Israel and the anti-semitic muslims infesting Europe

A & B
06-29-2006, 08:18 AM
That would be unfortunate if they really did poses chemical weapons. I've heard them claim they did before.

But you know, Israel has used chemical weapons against the Palestinians in the past right?

The situation with the IDF reinvading Gaza recently and rounding up 64 Hamas legislators is slowly getting out of control.

MantisShrimp
06-29-2006, 09:01 AM
Prolly a pipe bomb packed with Drano.
Top notch Pal-Tech.

no_strain_no_ga
06-29-2006, 10:30 AM
Everyone thought everything was fitting into "the peace puzzle"?

I'm not so sure who the "everyone" are that you are referring to...but I wasn't among them. :) Hamas refuse to recognize that Israel exists, to negotiate or to comply with internationally accepted means of diplomacy.

Handled better by whom? Originally, he was kidnapped in retaliation for innocent deaths that occurred during 2 recent Israeli military actions against some terrorists. The reason has now changed, not unsurprisingly, and the plight of women and children has come to the forefront. The original reason is forgotten...except, maybe, it wasn't done for retaliation. ;)

Maybe it was done to blackmail Israel politically about a completely different issue. Maybe Hamas could care less about the people who got killed, since now...they're not even relevant. Maybe they were just a pretext to do what Hamas does best. They say "maybe" they'll give some "info" if Israel bows to their demands.

So the government of Israel should give in to the blackmail schemes of a band of murderous thugs, who have now also kidnapped and murdered an innocent settler for no other reason than they could catch him easiest?

I don't think so...

What if Al-Qaeda kidnapped an American soldier or US citizen and tried to blackmail the US into releasing every prisoner in Gitmo, or to leave Iraq or whatever? Would you sit down and have a little chit-chat? They issue demands and hide and/or kill the victims...there is no room for any discussion. It is using a life as a political weapon...like bombs in malls or trains...and all the rest.

And you act like Hamas have no control here, or as if they are actually honorable. They are involved...duplicitous. The soldier was captured on Sunday by Hamas' military wing and two affiliated groups. This is the leadership of the Palestinians...kidnapping, murderous thugs.

And so the Israelis have arrested a rather large chunk of those who are directly responsible...the Hamas leadership.

Blackmail, kidnapping and cold-blooded murder are crimes. So Bush has said to Israel to avoid killing innocents and destroying infrastructure and exercise restraint. Maybe destroying Gaza's coastal power plant kinda got Washington a little uncomfortable...or so the diplomatic language would indicate. Would you counsel Bush to urge Israel to have "negotiations" with murdering thugs and to give in to their schemes?

"Regimes that support terrorism are the ones playing with the Palestinian people's destiny," Israeli Defence Minister Amir Peretz said Thursday.

That's not propaganda, it's just the sad truth.
Numero Uno: Where did I say in my statement "everyone"? I said "everything", but not "everyone".

Numero Dos:Yes, the soldier was kidnapped, because of the Israeli missile strike on the beach that killed 2 Palestinians. But what else would they do? The World doesn't listen to what they say, so they showed that they won't sit back and let Israel kill their people. Don't get me wrong, I don't support any of their actions and I do know that they have killed many Israelites, but they were aiming for peace that is now broken because of Israel. I think the trade between the soldier for the Palestinian women and children was a good trade, but I guess Israel thought other.

Numero Tres: I don't think this was blackmail. They're hurting since no aid is going to their government and country. They finally realized that peace is better than war. Who knows what could happen later on, but I think the situation would had got better if this didn't happen. We can't predict the future, but I think we were headed into the right direction for peace between these 2.

Numero Cuatro: If al-Qaeda did kidnap a US soldier and demanded for elease of everyone in Giymo, I know the US wouldn't do it, because there are many terroists in that system. But Israel is holding innocent woman and children and that is all Hamas wanted to be freed. They didn't ask for all the terrorists to be released, they only asked for the women and children that shouldn't even be in there to be released. Have you also been watching the news in Iraq? The insurgents are finally getting sick of it and are now talking with the Iraqi PM that they will stop if only the US leaves Iraq. I know that not all of the US troops will, some will stay for security and other for rebuilding, but I don't think this is "blackmail" that you will call it after reading this. Not all things can be negotiated with, but some can and I believe if Israel PM, Palestine's PM, the Hamas Leader all sat down and worked this out, peace would be forcoming to them.

Numero Cinco: As I said earlier, I do not support any terrorists acts or attacks. This is what is wrong with some people. You say something that doesn't blame everything towards a "terrorist" group and you are judged that you support them. Israel has killed innocent people too. I don't see them getting cut-off from aid and all that. Both of them have blood on their hands and both are corrupt muderers.

Numero Seis: What is better, negotiations between all of them or more bloodshed and violence?

Here is something though.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060627/wl_mideast_afp/mideastpalestinian_060627193920

no_strain_no_ga
06-29-2006, 10:33 AM
Don't you mean that the Palestinians screwed up by attacking Israel and kidnapping a soldier and a settler?
Don't you mean that Israel screwed up by launching a missile that "accidentially" killed 2 Palestinians on a Gaza Beach?

NuggzTheNinja
06-29-2006, 01:29 PM
That would be unfortunate if they really did poses chemical weapons. I've heard them claim they did before.

But you know, Israel has used chemical weapons against the Palestinians in the past right?

The situation with the IDF reinvading Gaza recently and rounding up 64 Hamas legislators is slowly getting out of control.

...no?

Since when?

I've read the report of Israelis using gas to break up the protests, and no such gas exists in accordance to the witness testimonies of symptoms.

UCLA2006
06-29-2006, 01:31 PM
***** please, they probably scooped dog crap, put it in a sandwich bag, strapped that to a firecraker, and fired.
On themselves.

NuggzTheNinja
06-29-2006, 01:31 PM
If these "A-rabs" can't fire missles/are incompetent, well then how the hell do you expect them to have orchestrated and carried out 9-11?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=831668

You don't have to be able to fire a missle to steer a plane that you're aboard.

Besides, the 9/11 hijackers trained for it, these Palestinians get killed and replaced every day of the week.

NuggzTheNinja
06-29-2006, 01:34 PM
Don't you mean that Israel screwed up by launching a missile that "accidentially" killed 2 Palestinians on a Gaza Beach?

It was never proven to be an Israeli missile.

The investigators stated that due to the crater left by the explosive, it was most likely a mine of some sort.

Diesel66
06-29-2006, 03:04 PM
Tell me you're joking right? What constitutes chemical attack? As in what degree? Does the sarin gas attack in Japan by cult Aumshinrikyo count as chemical attack? Anyway, I don't think any conventional country would even dare attempt ANY attack on the US, much less a chemical attack.
http://home.earthlink.net/~platter/articles/030131-kralev.html

This was talked about before the invasion in 2003.

It was an artillery attack.
It was never proven to be an Israeli missile.

The investigators stated that due to the crater left by the explosive, it was most likely a mine of some sort.
Yet israel was attacking that beach during the time the round hit. And they have upper body wounds, from an arty round air-burst.

NuggzTheNinja
06-29-2006, 03:17 PM
http://home.earthlink.net/~platter/articles/030131-kralev.html

This was talked about before the invasion in 2003.

It was an artillery attack.
Yet israel was attacking that beach during the time the round hit. And they have upper body wounds, from an arty round air-burst.

It's possible for upper body wounds to be the result of a bouncing betty mine, though I doubt the Palestinians have access to that.

The IDF report said it was a mine, which is what I was citing. Though, after reading the entire AAR, it seems that artillery was indeed the cause of the explosion. BTW, other rounds landed 250 m away. I'm pretty sure the IDF wasn't specifically attacking this beach.

This article is weird...

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3264158,00.html

novax
06-29-2006, 03:22 PM
Israel needs to f*ck them up.

Diesel66
06-29-2006, 04:50 PM
BTW, other rounds landed 250 m away. I'm pretty sure the IDF wasn't specifically attacking this beach.

Then it was an accident.

no_strain_no_ga
06-29-2006, 06:07 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060627/wl_mideast_afp/mideastpalestinian_060627193920

Guess they are still worse than Israel. Or maybe this is all lies, because I know that bulletproofsoul would call this.

SupraSeth94
07-01-2006, 10:33 AM
The whole beach attack is BS. Israel initially stated that the incident was unfortunate and they WOULD take responsibility for it IF the shell was Israeli. This was taken as an admission of fault.
The shell turned out not to be Israeli, meaning that a couple of Idiots were either handling a shell on the beach or some irresponsible terrorist left it on the beach to blow up some innocents. By the time the evidence came out nobody cared anymore and Israel was blamed for it.
I was in Israel when this happened and got to personally talk to a member who participated in the investigation.
Again, this is just another incident used by Hamas to shift focus from their real motives... destroy Israel at all costs.

photomasterx
07-01-2006, 12:42 PM
The whole beach attack is BS. Israel initially stated that the incident was unfortunate and they WOULD take responsibility for it IF the shell was Israeli. This was taken as an admission of fault.
The shell turned out not to be Israeli, meaning that a couple of Idiots were either handling a shell on the beach or some irresponsible terrorist left it on the beach to blow up some innocents. By the time the evidence came out nobody cared anymore and Israel was blamed for it.
I was in Israel when this happened and got to personally talk to a member who participated in the investigation.
Again, this is just another incident used by Hamas to shift focus from their real motives... destroy Israel at all costs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5104010.stm

bulletproofsoul
07-01-2006, 02:43 PM

Guess they are still worse than Israel. Or maybe this is all lies, because I know that bulletproofsoul would call this.You don't have a clue what I would say. Hamas' timing is ironic since they called off a cease-fire with Israel prior to agreeing to this somewhat improved position, in addition to their more subsequent provocative behavior and failure to reign in the militant wing of their own party, that they claim to have no control of, which makes them no more effective than Fatah...or just plain liars. They have apparently agreed to this document for internal reasons, then proceeded to enter pre-1967 Israeli territory, that the document refers to as legitimate Israeli territory, to attack an Israeli outpost, kill 2 soldiers and kidnap a third. They have reigned down rockets on pre-1967 Israeli territory that they have also "implicitly" recognized. They deliberately chose to endorse the most recent terror bombing in Israel, not condemn these acts.

You're naf to think Hamas has changed its spots...because their actions do not match their words...nevermind what Israel is currently engaging in or has done in the past. There is much to criticize about Israeli policies, but Hamas is an extremist, terrorist organization that will only bring misery to the Palestinians and allow Israel to draw its own borders, leaving their own people with much less territory than they would get through negotiation. If you don't believe me, look back at the agreement Arafat walked away from towards the end of the Clinton administration. Unless they moderate more quickly and operate by accepted international norms that come with the responsibility of governance, the Palestinian people will assuredly suffer from continued bad leadership.

Here is an opinion piece that refers to the document as what it is: lipstick.
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/opinion/14944297.htm

Singling out specific members who've disagreed with you in one single post is unwise. Your childish and vindictive bitchiness over one issue on a political discussion forum is absurd.

SupraSeth94
07-01-2006, 03:02 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5104010.stm

Ah yes, the British Biased Channel, they are always good about getting both sides out...

Read the article. Some Human rights group (likely anti-Israel group as most are) is claiming they have more evidence recovered after the fact. Why would Israel pay any mind to this. Their investigation concluded that shrapnel from the shell WAS NOT FROM AN ISRAELI SHELL. Timeframes and the opinions of a third party group are irrelevant. This will not change the fact that the shell was not Israeli.

Additionally, why would Israel admit fault in certain civilian deaths (as they have in the past) and then go to lengths to lie about others. It doesn't make sense. Hell, they originally thought this was their fault and they were willing to own up to it. Why would they risk being caught in a lie.

Dr CROHN
01-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Interesting....

jay81
01-17-2009, 11:06 PM
Interesting....

Bumping a 2 1/2-year-old thread like that ... nice troll-job.

MyLastSerenade
01-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Palestinian militants fired a phosphorus rocket at Israel for the first time yesterday, one of 17 fired into Israel as fighting entered its 19th day. The phosphorus rocket exploded in an open field in the western Negev. No injuries or damage were reported.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1055561.html

They just fire randomly, Koran in english must be translated in to "HYPOCRISY"