PDA

View Full Version : Introducing New ErgoPharm Products!!!!!!

KeyHAWK
06-28-2006, 09:08 AM
ErgoPharm 1-NO Drink Mix
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergo/drink.html
Why is it the best Not like other companies that mask their products with blend we give it straight with no bull. We dont make up crazy names to fool newbies we spend the extra time making sure it will work the best not the best name.
Whatís in it
L-Arginine Ketoglutarate 1g
L-Ornithine Ketoglutarate 1g
L-Histidine 1g
B-Alanine 1g

What can I stack with it?
This is the best part!! You can stack anything with it.

Directions: Mix 1 scoop in 6 oz. of water 30-60 minutes prior to workout so 1 jug can last up to 2 months!!

The Price is only$26.97 so why not pick up a jug today?

ErgoPharm 6-OXO 180 Big bottle!!!!
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergo/6oxo.html
Why is this big If you never use 6OXO you know two things 1st it works. 2nd it is not the cheapest product on the market but now when you buy the big bottle you save $12.70. I donít think anybody will complain about saving money.

punksurfer024
06-28-2006, 02:11 PM
always stoked to see new products from ergo, keep em coming.

KeyHAWK
06-28-2006, 03:44 PM
always stoked to see new products from ergo, keep em coming.
Im I will be useing the new 1-no soon but the bigger bottle of 6 OXO makes my day.

Elliptical Envy
06-28-2006, 04:08 PM
Im I will be useing the new 1-no soon but the bigger bottle of 6 OXO makes my day.

KeyHAWK are you going to log the 1-NO supplement? I am interested in the product, especially since it is in a powder form now.

TimoteoS
06-28-2006, 04:11 PM
The chewable 1no tasted very weird...

KeyHAWK
06-28-2006, 04:12 PM
KeyHAWK are you going to log the 1-NO supplement? I am interested in the product, especially since it is in a powder form now.
I would but due to Im a company rep for the company the feedback would not be accepted.

Elliptical Envy
06-28-2006, 04:14 PM
I would but due to Im a company rep for the company the feedback would not be accepted.

Ergopharm needs to come out with 5lb jugs of Mass Meal and stop all this foolishness. :D

KeyHAWK
06-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Yep that is why they made it in a powder that taste a lot better. I take to them about making the 1NO in pill form because of the taste and told me they where working on the taste. Now the chewable 1no was given to giant.

KeyHAWK
06-28-2006, 04:16 PM
Ergopharm needs to come out with 5lb jugs of Mass Meal and stop all this foolishness. :D
I have talk to them about that a couple of times. I guess it is time to bring it up again. Out of 3 things I ask 2 came true maybe this one will come true soon.

Elliptical Envy
06-28-2006, 04:19 PM
I have talk to them about that a couple of times. I guess it is time to bring it up again. Out of 3 things I ask 2 came true maybe this one will come true soon.

Well, I know PA was mentioning something about sales picking up first before they made 5lb jugs. Muscle Milk just put out 5lb jugs and Mass Meal is 10000000000 times better than Muscle Milk so a lot more customers would buy it if it came in larger quantities. Get on that KeyHAWK. :)

C-24
06-28-2006, 04:20 PM

I know, it's disgusting, so I brake the pill in two or three pieces, then I swallow them with water, it's the only way for me.

KeyHAWK
06-28-2006, 04:38 PM
I know, it's disgusting, so I brake the pill in two or three pieces, then I swallow them with water, it's the only way for me.
I grind it up and mixed it up with my prework drink. I couldn't taste it.

391rippy
06-28-2006, 04:43 PM
still can't hurt to give feedback, especially on taste

KeyHAWK
06-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Well, I know PA was mentioning something about sales picking up first before they made 5lb jugs. Muscle Milk just put out 5lb jugs and Mass Meal is 10000000000 times better than Muscle Milk so a lot more customers would buy it if it came in larger quantities. Get on that KeyHAWK. :)
Just sent a E Mail to them telling them I highly highly would like to see it happen and I been told by many people if it was cheaper they would buy it too. Lets see if it happens.

storm shadow
06-28-2006, 04:53 PM
Screw a 5lbs jug of Mass Meal! :mad:

I want to see a fcuking 10lb jug, minimum! :D

KeyHAWK
06-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Screw a 5lbs jug of Mass Meal! :mad:

I want to see a fcuking 10lb jug, minimum! :D
Why not a 50 Gal barrel.

Elliptical Envy
06-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Just sent a E Mail to them telling them I highly highly would like to see it happen and I been told by many people if it was cheaper they would buy it too. Lets see if it happens.

That is great KeyHAWK. I mean Mass Meal gets expensive (you can find it cheaper at certain websites) I mean it would cost me $100 using BB.com's pricing per month if I took down two shakes per day. A 5lb jug would be great I mean I would stock up anyway since I like to use that as the base for my homemade weight gainer.

KeyHAWK
06-28-2006, 05:36 PM
still can't hurt to give feedback, especially on taste
I will when I get a jug.

TimoteoS
06-28-2006, 05:59 PM
Many people have asked companys to make 5lbers and it is not practical IMO. I know it would help w/ price and what not but unless ergopharm has a good amount of cash flow Im not sure if would be something of interest to them..

KeyHAWK
06-28-2006, 06:01 PM
Many people have asked companys to make 5lbers and it is not practical IMO. I know it would help w/ price and what not but unless ergopharm has a good amount of cash flow Im not sure if would be something of interest to them..
I have a good feelling that there will be 5 pounds jugs in 2-3 months.

BiggJohn
06-28-2006, 06:09 PM
I'd like to see what PA's mind could provide us in the way of non-hormonal anabolics or anti-catabolic supplements.

KeyHAWK
06-28-2006, 06:21 PM
I'd like to see what PA's mind could provide us in the way of non-hormonal anabolics or anti-catabolic supplements.
Me too

jwright715
06-28-2006, 09:25 PM

Amen to that.

Slated
06-28-2006, 09:30 PM
Worth a shot

I don't like NO Boosters, but I'll try anything once.

I'll order some tomorrow, but likely won't post a review as some will say I'm biased, though I didn't even know this was coming out....

BiggJohn
06-28-2006, 10:39 PM
1-NO tabs didn't do much for me. But AMP is heaven sent.

kappaz
06-28-2006, 11:17 PM
1-NO tabs didn't do much for me. But AMP is heaven sent.

Weren't they working on a liquid AMP?

kappaz
06-28-2006, 11:37 PM

yea, i hope he is working on something

bodybuilder45
06-29-2006, 12:23 AM
I have a good feelling that there will be 5 pounds jugs in 2-3 months.
i beleive PA mentioned they couldnt add more flavors to their line because sales and profit margins werent as high. since this has been gaining popularity, think theres any hope for new flavors? i would love to see a coffee flavor that resembles starbucks fraps or a caramel flavor. i think ergo should advertise this MRP as a better flavored, higher quality version of muscle milk. of course this would cause a price increase, but i think it would do well.

KeyHAWK
06-29-2006, 07:35 PM
always stoked to see new products from ergo, keep em coming.maybe more to come

Seth25
06-30-2006, 01:09 AM
Have you guys thought about doing Amp in a drinkable version? That would be great because I prefer per-workout drinks over caps.

sawastea
06-30-2006, 07:43 AM
Keyhawk, while you're here, I never understood why maltodextrin was a main CHO ingredient in Mass Meal. Any input?

P0w3rL1FtS
06-30-2006, 08:13 AM
Im Gonna Buy:

1 Tub Chocolate Fudge Mass Meal.
1 Tub Vanilla Ice Cream GF-Pro.
1 Jug 1-NO Drink Mix
1 Bottle 6-OXO

I Love ErgoPharm Products.
I Feel They Have A Lot To Offer.

Thanks Again For The Response,
Ryan

P0w3rL1FtS
06-30-2006, 02:55 PM
Puts a smile on my face.

BigPoppaPump84
06-30-2006, 04:26 PM

Wow. Couldn't agree more!

spoonman
06-30-2006, 04:59 PM
Have you guys thought about doing Amp in a drinkable version? That would be great because I prefer per-workout drinks over caps.

Now thats an awesome idea.

I hate to say that honestly I was very disappointed upon opening this thread. I thought there would be NEW products when in reality, these are just updated products. 6-oxo is obsolete IMO and 1-No is a good mix but its an NO product. Ergopharm is known for their innovative, kick ass products so lets see em!

spoonman
06-30-2006, 05:00 PM
Keyhawk, while you're here, I never understood why maltodextrin was a main CHO ingredient in Mass Meal. Any input?

damn good question...bump to this

I used to use malto for postworkout but have since switched to oats and have never looked back.

Rushi
06-30-2006, 06:41 PM

mass meal is a weight gainer

low glycemic carbs are too filling to be included in such a product

Rushi
06-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Now thats an awesome idea.

I hate to say that honestly I was very disappointed upon opening this thread. I thought there would be NEW products when in reality, these are just updated products. 6-oxo is obsolete IMO and 1-No is a good mix but its an NO product. Ergopharm is known for their innovative, kick ass products so lets see em!

spoonman, why do you feel that 6-OXO is obsolete?

KeyHAWK
06-30-2006, 07:07 PM
Wow. Couldn't agree more!i agree

Seth25
06-30-2006, 10:36 PM
BUMP

RepubCarrier
06-30-2006, 11:20 PM
you could open up a couple of caps of amp and dump them into a glass of water if it'd make you happy.

the AMP liquid was to be sold as an energy drink in 7-11 and the like, if I remember correctly, to hit a more mainstream population of people.

Seth25
07-01-2006, 12:20 AM
you could open up a couple of caps of amp and dump them into a glass of water if it'd make you happy.

the AMP liquid was to be sold as an energy drink in 7-11 and the like, if I remember correctly, to hit a more mainstream population of people.
Wow I never thought of that your pretty bright. I was directing my question at an Ergo rep.

RepubCarrier
07-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Wow I never thought of that your pretty bright. I was directing my question at an Ergo rep.

if that was supposed to be sarcasm, I don't get it. the request for a liquid, for pretty much no reason at all, will get no better (but probably more polite) a response from any ergo rep.

Rushi
07-01-2006, 10:25 AM

are you talking about a powder or RTD?

no plans for a powder

the RTD is being played around with... not sure how much i should divulge on this topic

PA already posted some details somewhere so i'll do a refresher:

no chocamine because it tastes weird. caffeine + geranamine + 3g citrulline malate + very good flavoring system in 4oz of liquid

hopefully it'll pan out

Seth25
07-01-2006, 11:06 AM

no plans for a powder

the RTD is being played around with... not sure how much i should divulge on this topic

no chocamine because it tastes weird. caffeine + geranamine + 3g citrulline malate + very good flavoring system in 4oz of liquid

hopefully it'll pan out
I was talking about a powder.

Elliptical Envy
07-01-2006, 11:07 AM
If a powder or an AMP RTD comes out before I see 5lb Mass Meal jugs I will scream. :mad:

Seth25
07-01-2006, 11:09 AM
if that was supposed to be sarcasm, I don't get it. the request for a liquid, for pretty much no reason at all, will get no better (but probably more polite) a response from any ergo rep.
I never said anything about liquid. Why would I not get a better response from an Ergo rep, like that was that stupid of a question. I PREFER POWDERED DRINKS OVER CAPS.

Seth25
07-01-2006, 11:10 AM
If a powder or an AMP RTD comes out before I see 5lb Mass Meal jugs I will scream. :mad:
No stims for you Envy?

RepubCarrier
07-01-2006, 12:55 PM
I never said anything about liquid. Why would I not get a better response from an Ergo rep, like that was that stupid of a question. I PREFER POWDERED DRINKS OVER CAPS.

That is a retarded question. How can you 'prefer' a powdered drink? It's the same exact drug, either way, with the same exact effects. If you desperately want one, you can open up your caps and dump them into a bunch of whey or maltodextrin, acheiving your desired powdered drink... why in God's name you would want to is beyond me. Also, why you think Ergo would spend money marketing/producing a low-margin, high relative cost, inconvenient to take version of the exact same product they already have is certainly a question you should be asking yourself.

Seth25
07-01-2006, 01:45 PM
That is a retarded question. How can you 'prefer' a powdered drink? It's the same exact drug, either way, with the same exact effects. If you desperately want one, you can open up your caps and dump them into a bunch of whey or maltodextrin, acheiving your desired powdered drink... why in God's name you would want to is beyond me. Also, why you think Ergo would spend money marketing/producing a low-margin, high relative cost, inconvenient to take version of the exact same product they already have is certainly a question you should be asking yourself.
Why do you care so much? Did I ruin your day? I prefer flavored drinks over caps because they hit me faster. I think you have already said that about opening up the caps. You sound like a broken record. I'm not going to get into an "E-fight" with you because thats obviously what your trying to accomplish by attacking me. I asked one simple question and you get bent out of shape

Elliptical Envy
07-01-2006, 02:05 PM
No stims for you Envy?

I am always down for a good stim, but man I am tired of dropping $100 on Mass Meal for a one month supply. It is just so addicting. :(

pu12en12g
07-01-2006, 02:35 PM

LMFAO !!!

Congrats on the new products guys !! and keep your head up Patrick !!

Seth25
07-01-2006, 03:18 PM
LMFAO !!!

Congrats on the new products guys !! and keep your head up Patrick !!
Yeah and I'm LMFAO at the fake company you represent

Edit- Ergo sorry for cluttering up your thread

RepubCarrier
07-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Why do you care so much? Did I ruin your day? I prefer flavored drinks over caps because they hit me faster. I think you have already said that about opening up the caps. You sound like a broken record. I'm not going to get into an "E-fight" with you because thats obviously what your trying to accomplish by attacking me. I asked one simple question and you get bent out of shape

Drinks don't hit you faster than caps. You do realize that taking a capsule down with an equivalent amount of water is the same thing to your stomach, and your body's response... the capsule is dissolved in your stomach within 15 seconds, so, perhaps it hits you 15 seconds faster. Wonderful reason to get a company to shell out tens, hundreds of thousands of dollars eh?

I am repeating myself because your stupidity remains, and it amuses me to comment on it. There is not much else to be said about it. If you wish to continue, though, please do so at your own expense and at my own pleasure.

KeyHAWK
07-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Sawastea I will anwers your qustion when I get on a computer right now and most of the time Im on my cell phone. Also i cant read anything after the 6th post due to my cell so if you have a qustion pm me.

spoonman
07-03-2006, 02:02 PM
spoonman, why do you feel that 6-OXO is obsolete?

Because there are cheaper, more effective solutions. I.E. Nolva, Clomid, Toremefine and even ATD. The only reason I could see a justified use of 6-oxo is if they needed to do a PCT and had nothing else available.

TE
07-03-2006, 03:06 PM

the request for a liquid, for pretty much no reason at all, will get no better (but probably more polite) a response from any ergo rep.

no plans for a powder

hopefully it'll pan out

Seems as though the ergo rep answered after all. Thanks Rushi.