PDA

View Full Version : What is PowerFULL????a Tease inside

user1111
06-27-2006, 11:57 AM
More to come just some info to soothe the souls. Please ASK QUESTIONS..

1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is closely related to l-Dopa
extracted from the velvet bean. In the past, many supplements touted the Velvet bean as the next BIG THING in the supplement industry but if failed miserably. Synthetic L-dopa was created by the pharmaceutical industry to use in parkisons disease to increase Dopamine levels that could increase muscle cordination. The research was good and bad mainly because parkisons is not well understood disease. Again, In ONE study done in India, they found a natural l-Dopa derivative called 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) that increased HGH levels through increasing dopamine levels naturally and Testosterone levels similar to 100mg of exogenous testosterone. HGH supplements are touted as the most ineffective supplements in the industry. PowerFULL increasing deep sleep and the only explanation is increased HGH levels. HGH surges are create deep restfull sleep. PowerFULL users experience deep restfull sleep. You be the judge.

Pure sap supports physiological balance or homeostasis. It improves access to energy stores, helps to improve stamina and resistance to stress and tiredness, helps in mobilization of the body's nutritional resources, helps to normalize various indices such as blood pressure, or blood sugar, and improve function and well being.
Although their action is primarily supportive and restorative, but it treats male sexual inadequacies like oligospermia, lack of libido, impotency, etc. It appears to assist the hormone control systems of the body, making them more efficient. Since these hormones are ‘conductors’ of the entire orchestra of physiological process their effect will cascade throughout the body. Stigmasterol, the chief ingredient of PureSap, is structurally similar to that of testosterone, which enhances the blood level of this hormone.

1. Triterpene saponins stigmasterol (pureSap)
2. Uses: Based upon User Feedback
I. Phenomenal Lactic Acid buffering
II. Increase in Muscle Mass
III. Increase in Strength
IV. Increase in Physical Endurance
V. Increase in Recovery from Exercise
VI. Increase in libido
VII. Increase in semen volume
VIII. Increase in sperm motility
IX. Antifatigue through lactic Acid buffering
X. Increased tolerance to workload
XI. heart rate, respiration rate, systolic blood pressures were lowered.

Ripped Italian
06-27-2006, 12:00 PM
interesting

sonicology
06-27-2006, 12:00 PM
any plans to do a bulk powder of PowerFull like you did with Cissus RX?

sobelik
06-27-2006, 12:01 PM
Edited

beau_zo_brehm
06-27-2006, 12:02 PM
Nice info, I'm really liking this!

user1111
06-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Still havent addressed my problems from the other thread....

I was wondering if you had a money back guarantee? Mainly due to the fact that I bought 3 bottles of SymmetryX and 3 bottles of PowerFull and gained nothing off of 2 bottles of each.... I still have a bottle of PowerFull and Symmetry X (unopened).

LOL.....One should take these issues to e-mail or through the website in a professional manner than post on every thread taking from the focus of the thread.

You are a president of a company?

take

sobelik
06-27-2006, 12:11 PM
LOL.....One should take these issues to e-mail or through the website in a professional manner than post on every thread taking from the focus of the thread.

You are a president of a company?

take
I wasnt trying to take away focus from the thread. I had posted this in another thread about my review of the stack. Unfortunatly my issues were not addressed, therefore I posted on a related thread.

And since you finally pm'd me back, I will edit my post.

user1111
06-27-2006, 12:15 PM
I wasnt trying to take away focus from the thread. I had posted this in another thread about my review of the stack. Unfortunatly my issues were not addressed, therefore I posted on a related thread.

And since you finally pm'd me back, I will edit my post.

I sent the first PM my friend..

sobelik
06-27-2006, 12:17 PM
I sent the first PM my friend..
I sent one a good while back. I dont remember the exact date but it was a while back.

DAK
06-27-2006, 12:57 PM
What is your age recommendation 18+ or 21+ i have hear both, thanks

BiggJohn
06-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Is there a break in period where people feel more tired? I've only been on a couple of days and my energy levels have gone to hell.

391rippy
06-27-2006, 05:08 PM
yay, we actually get a hint as to what is in the stuff

TimoteoS
06-27-2006, 06:33 PM
major bumpage

Commonpremier21
06-27-2006, 06:49 PM
I don't remember seeing this, can anyone tell me if bulk Cissus powder is sold anywhere or is it only being sold privately to people?

BiggJohn
06-27-2006, 07:04 PM

USPlabs is not the one doing the bulk powder. Those are competitors.

beau_zo_brehm
06-27-2006, 07:16 PM
I don't remember seeing this, can anyone tell me if bulk Cissus powder is sold anywhere or is it only being sold privately to people?

I would consider the above post slightly rude to be posted in this thread, but yes bulk cissus powder is available, although I think USPLabs claims to have a better extraction process.

Beau

pist
06-27-2006, 08:47 PM
One site is actually selling USPLabs' cissus in bulk that they licensed through them, and I noticed today that there is talk of possibly selling bulk PowerFull through that same site.

beast69
06-27-2006, 09:22 PM
as mentioned by pist, a certain company did join with USPlabs in order to offer a cheaper alternative to the pre-capped product.

factotum
06-27-2006, 09:41 PM
$10 for 100 grams, damn you gotta love the planet.

beast69
06-27-2006, 10:08 PM
$10 for 100 grams, damn you gotta love the planet.

I agree, and as soon as it's back in stock, i'm gonna be all over 500g of the stuff:p

EDIT: after i get through my 2 bottles of cissus RX/powerfull, of course:cool:

user1111
06-28-2006, 10:20 AM
Is there a break in period where people feel more tired? I've only been on a couple of days and my energy levels have gone to hell.

Yes, How are u taking it. HGH in some will cause the sensation of wanting to sleep all the time. Once in the workout room and the blood flows, the sensation dissappears.

Take with a mild stimulant or creatine.

BiggJohn
06-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Yes, How are u taking it. HGH in some will cause the sensation of wanting to sleep all the time. Once in the workout room and the blood flows, the sensation dissappears.

Take with a mild stimulant or creatine.

Two in the morning, 4 pre workout, 2 before bed.

I have 100mg tabs of caffeine. How should I dose it? Can I take it at the same time as PFull?

user1111
06-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Two in the morning, 4 pre workout, 2 before bed.

I have 100mg tabs of caffeine. How should I dose it? Can I take it at the same time as PFull?

do this..

4 preworkout and 4 before bed

geeman
06-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Powerfull did Nothingg for mee.

BiggJohn
06-28-2006, 06:14 PM
do this..

4 preworkout and 4 before bed

Thankyou sir, I will give this a try.

I've noticed significant mood improvement on PFull. I had a crushing emotional experience on saturday, but I'm happy as hell to be alive. Just can't get enough of life right now.

Next question, can I take cAMPHIBOLIC at the same time as PFull? I bought mine a month ago and have the orange caps.

NumberTwentyTwo
06-28-2006, 10:18 PM
I felt really lethargic my first 3-4 days on it. Then after that it went away....

BiggJohn
06-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I've had to take naps every day so far. Sleep schedule is all screwy.