PDA

View Full Version : Any one ever used **** Venom?

Mom-Chris
06-27-2006, 10:45 AM
My hubby has been reading alot about **** Venom, has anyone ever used it and how does it compare to other thermogenics? There are three different kinds/types of Venom (Lean Dreams, Hyperdrive 3.0 and Special Tactics). Are all to be used together or would one be sufficient?

I currently take Lipo6 and don't really notice its effects on fat loss but it helps tremendously as an appetite suppressant especially during TOM cravings. I don't take it daily either though, I tend to take it when I know I will be fighting cravings. I do notice sleep problems if I take it after 10a.m. too.

arose70
06-27-2006, 12:29 PM
take a look at fitnfirm's log...she's running a stack with Venom right now.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=811192

Mom-Chris
06-27-2006, 01:32 PM
take a look at fitnfirm's log...she's running a stack with Venom right now.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=811192

Thanks, being new to the boards I never think to do a search first. I'll check out that thread.

Thanks again.

arose70
06-27-2006, 01:35 PM
No problem, also feel free to ask questions in her thread---she is very nice and always willing to help! :)

sokwatson
06-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Hi Mom-Chris!
Actually, I'm using Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 right now.

Yes, it will definitely decrease your appetite. I work around food and it really helps me there from munching on anything. For me, it doesn't give so much "direct" energy (in other words, it's not like Lipo6 or anything like that) as it does focus....when I'm focused that alone kind of musters up its own energy. (!?) Also, I can't take this any later than 7-8am (I go to sleep around 9pm).
I don't know about their other products, so not sure on using them together.
I've been using it for about a month now, still on the 1 capsule dose. At first, I had to choke down most of my meals...but now, my body has grown accustomed to it (still controls my appetite big time!) so I find myself GETTING hungry only WHEN it's actually time to eat!

Hope my experience kind of helps! :P Best of luck!!

Mom-Chris
06-28-2006, 06:53 AM
Hi Mom-Chris!
Actually, I'm using Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 right now.

Yes, it will definitely decrease your appetite. I work around food and it really helps me there from munching on anything. For me, it doesn't give so much "direct" energy (in other words, it's not like Lipo6 or anything like that) as it does focus....when I'm focused that alone kind of musters up its own energy. (!?) Also, I can't take this any later than 7-8am (I go to sleep around 9pm).
I don't know about their other products, so not sure on using them together.
I've been using it for about a month now, still on the 1 capsule dose. At first, I had to choke down most of my meals...but now, my body has grown accustomed to it (still controls my appetite big time!) so I find myself GETTING hungry only WHEN it's actually time to eat!

Hope my experience kind of helps! :P Best of luck!!

That was very helpful. Thanks. I have been on the Lipo6 for a couple of years off and on but I think my body is adapting to it so I thought I'd look into something else. My DH is a supplement believer and does months of research before he takes anything and came across this one. I seem to need extra "help" the week before TOM, the Lipo doesn't seem to work very well anymore during that week. Thanks again.