Unable to relax?
Take the first step to relaxation with MRM’s Relax-All

What Does Relax-All Do?

Alleviates stress
Aids in a better night’s sleep
Supports feeling of tranquility
Assists in muscular relaxation

Gain control with MRM’s Relax-All…
Stress, muscle tension, and lack of sleep are common in all of us ? regardless of your age, gender, or even occupation.

The daily grind of your job, demands from family, and even school can have a negative impact on your health. Neglecting health issues caused by these activities will eventually lead to a deterioration of your body’s defenses. This breakdown may leave you open to sickness or other serious ailments. If you’re one of the many people experiencing these problems, Relax-All from MRM is your only answer.

Relax-All is an all natural herbal supplement designed to:

Alleviate stress
Support feeling of tranquility
Assist in muscular relaxation
Aid in a restful night’s sleep

Powerful Stress Reliever
Stress is your body’s physical and psychological response to anything you perceive as overwhelming. This is caused by life’s daily demands and your lack of resources to meet them. At times, stress gives us drive, alerts us to physical dangers and determines our motivation. However, the body loses its ability to function properly if it is not able to slow down and relax. As a result, stress may cause high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, ulcers, and migraine headaches. Relax-All helps prevent the problems caused by stress. This supplement actively supports the body by calming the muscles and mind, so you can slow down and be in a relaxed, tranquil state.

Active Sleep Supporter
Having problems sleeping is an issue we all deal with at one time or another. We need deep, restful sleep to rejuvenate our bodies so we don’t suffer physically or psychologically. During sleep, we secrete growth hormones (GH) and melatonin, which resets the body’s time clock and allows for well needed repair. Relax-All works hard to support a calming feeling so you can relax and enjoy a long deep sleep.

Advanced Muscle Calming Support
Did you know one in four Americans experience significant pain? Most of us suffer from some type of muscle soreness whether it’s in our back, knees or joints. Not only is pain uncomfortable but it causes lost days at work. The biochemists at MRM developed Relax-All to address this problem. Relax-All’s active ingredients help support muscle calming and relaxation.

How Relax-All Works
The innovative formula works by supporting the positive muscle-calming effects of the inhibitory neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), which produces relaxation. Relax-All contains a number of powerful ingredients that work together to calm the muscles and the mind producing fast results.

Phenibu – a GABA receptor agonist and is a well-documented amino acid that amplifies a sense of calm and clarity throughout the body. It has been used to treat numerous neuroses in post-traumatic stress related disorders and improve brain function. 1

Wild Jujube seed – has been highly regarded by the Chinese for centuries for its supportive relaxation properties. It is often recommended as treatment for insomnia.

Magnolia bark – studies have demonstrated that magnolia bark assists regulation and calming of the central-nervous-system, while supporting less stress and less anxiety. It helps control the primary stress hormone known as cortisol.

Calcium & Magnesium – are well known for their tranquilizing effects and deficiencies of either may produce anxiety, nervousness, lack of sleep, and physical fatigue

L-theanine – well-known amino acid which helps relaxation by stimulating production of alpha brain waves and helps with formation of GABA.

Valerian – in studies it has shown to help alleviate symptoms of insomnia and anxiety23.

If you’re stressed, feeling sore, or not getting a good night’s sleep, try Relax-All and take back your life.

Where Can I Buy Relax-All?
Bodybuilding.com CyberStore! (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mrm/relax.html)

How Much Does Relax-All Cost?
One Bottle Costs $17

How Many Servings Do I Get?
15 Servings Per Bottle

Who Should Be Using Relax-All?

Athletes
Working Parents
Stressed Individuals
Anyone Who Needs A Better Night Sleep

What Dose Should I Use?
Take 2 caps, 2 times a day spread 6-8 hours apart.

Can I Use Relax-All As A Sleep Aid?
Yes. It’s a great sleep aid.

What Dose Should I Use For Using As A Sleep Aid?
Take 4 caps 45-75 minutes prior to bed on an empty stomach.

I Eat Before I Go To Bed Is Relax-All Still Okay To Take?
Yes. Your hour before bed should look like this:
75 Minutes before bed: 4 Caps Relax-All
15-20 Minutes before bed: Eat your last meal

Should I Cycle Relax-All?
Yes. You should use no more then 1 bottle at a time, without taking at least 15 days off. Relaxing and Sleep aids carry the risk of becoming dependent.

Can I Take Relax-All With Prescription Medications?
Please show your doctor Relax-All and ask him\her.

** Excessive consumption may impair one's ability to drive or operate machinery!**

References:
[1] Shulgina GI., "On neurotransmitter mechanisms of reinforcement and internal inhibition.." Pavlov J Biol Sci. 1986 Oct-Dec;21(4):129-40.<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=2431377&dopt=Abstract

[2] Leathwood PD, Chauffard F, Heck E, Munoz-Box R., "Aqueous extract of valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) improves sleep quality in man.." Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1982 Jul;17(1):65-71<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=7122669&dopt=Citation>.

[3] Balderer G, Borbely AA. Effect of valerian on human sleep. Psychopharmacology [Berl] 1985;87:406-9.

HalleluYAH
06-27-2006, 07:03 AM
Product looks good Coulaid.

Coulaid
06-27-2006, 10:23 AM
Thanks HalleluYAH!

Mister_A
06-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Nice FAQ!!

Prices nicely. I'll probably add this to my next order to try out.

norishinghgh
06-27-2006, 07:24 PM
im down with this product. Only if phenubit was allowed in canada i would buy it

uhockey
06-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Very interesting. Looks like I've got something to read up on tomorrow.

vegHead
06-27-2006, 07:47 PM
Wow, actually looks really good nice job MRM. Only ingredient I have tried by itself from there is Valerian which had a positive effect when I was struggling to sleep. May have to pick some up for after the summer.

Coulaid
06-27-2006, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the comments guys :)

moondg29
06-27-2006, 07:49 PM
Looks awesome man!

MuZI
06-27-2006, 08:12 PM
I should try this sometime soon, I often have test anxiety.

If this can help me out, I think we have something nice on our hands here. :)

391rippy
06-27-2006, 08:32 PM
looks like a pretty sweet product.

Coulaid
06-27-2006, 10:05 PM
looks like a pretty sweet product.
Maybe we can get some testers... I'll let everyone know :cool:

deserusan
06-27-2006, 10:15 PM
Oh oh
Wee-ell-Now!

Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
When you want to come

Relax don't do it
When you want to to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Relax don't do it
When you want to suck to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Come-oh oh oh

But shoot it in the right direction
Make making it your intention-ooh yeah
Live those dreams
Scheme those schemes
Got to hit me
Hit me
Hit me with those laser beams

I'm coming
I'm coming-yeah

Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come

Relax don't do it
When you want to suck to it
Relax don't do it (love)
When you want to come
When you want to come
When you want to come
Come-huh

Get it up
The scene of love
Oh feel it

Relax
Higher higher

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00206/Frankie_Goes_To_Hol_206700m.jpg

Coulaid
06-27-2006, 10:25 PM
Prime Minister of Malaysia better watch out:eek:

http://cinedechu.ifrance.com/menu/images/zoolander/zoo2.jpg

391rippy
06-28-2006, 06:13 AM
Maybe we can get some testers... I'll let everyone know :cool:
that'd be hella sweet

moondg29
06-28-2006, 02:42 PM
that'd be hella sweet

Hell yea. Bump to this.

Coulaid
06-28-2006, 02:44 PM
Hell yea. Bump to this.
Ask and you shall receive:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10546844

SF_Muscle_
07-01-2006, 12:14 PM
This reminds of that one commercial i saw on the internet where the muscle relaxers accidently got spilled into the tub of water/gatorade for the football players. lmfao, that video was so funny.

Lonny
07-01-2006, 01:23 PM
Looks like a nice formula. As long as the phenibut is dosed properly and a tolerance isn't built too quickly.

uhockey
07-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Got it in the mail today. Will likely log the effects beginning sometime after I figure out my OB schedule.

Coulaid
07-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Looking forward to it Mike :)

Coulaid
07-05-2006, 07:12 PM
It should be noted that there is 500mg per serving of Phenibut in Relax All.