PDA

View Full Version : What is SYMMETRY??????A tease inside.

user1111
06-26-2006, 05:33 PM
We have more in the making but this is basic understanding..

What is Symmetry?

Cissus Quadrangularis was originally used in India to speed bone fractures through various mechanisms. The Mechanism that interested our research team was the anti corticoid mechanism of Cissus Quadrangularis. Why? Anabolic steroids like Deca Durabolin and Dianbol are strong anti corticoid. There was a comparative anti-cortisol study done in India with a specific keto sterone Extract of Cissus Quadrangularis, Deca Durabolin, and Dianbol. The study concluded that Cissus Quadrangularis anti corticoid action was greater than Deca Durabolin and Cissus Quadrangularis.

Cissus Quadrangularis (cissus Rx) contains numerous keto sterones that have steroidal principles. Anecdotal customer feedback with Cissus Rx concluded that 8-12 capsules daily yielded what is called the “Cissus Pump.” The Cissus pump is not like an NO2 pump that mangiest itself only during a workout. The Cissus pump is an all day feeling of muscle fullness with increased muscle fiber recruitment with muscle contractions (flexing with more power). A pump is meaningless without strength and size increases. Unlike immediate pump products like NO2 that exclude strength and size increase, Cissus Rx strength and size increases are apparent around the 6th-12th day similar to illegal anabolic and designer anabolic compounds. Cissus Rx is side-effect free.

Hydroxl4 is a specialized extract of Cissus Quadrangularis of specific keto sterones. With extensive real world, university (India) research, and lots of research money, we extracted then concentrated 4 highly active Hrdroxyl keto sterones from cissus Quadrangularis for its pure anabolic nature.

Thadigaddalu is the second ingredient. The beauty our research team in India that can research with the locals on old tribal remedies. Thadigaddalu is a root used by a village in India for over 100 years to treat hormone imbalances like infertility and lack of sex drive. Thadigaddalu is said to balance and prime all hormones in the body to work much more efficiently especially during times of stress (exercise). Thadigaddalu is an adaptagen that works through hormone signaling! Basically it will supercharge your hormone system naturally! If your testosterone level is low, Thadigaddalu will signal the body to increase testosterone levels. Thadigaddalu is a hormone super-charger for your body.

Does symmetry cause inhibition?

No….

IS symmetry Herbal?
Yes

Why is scientific research lacking?

The research of toxicity and safety is present. USPlabs is dedicated to finding NEW USES to old herbs. Herbs outside of the USA are used as medicine. These herbs have huge potential in the bodybuilding/fitness market.

USPlabs does not copy research and manipulate it to suit our audience. USPlabs is creating the research setting us apart from the industry. We are not creating NEW compounds. USPLabs makes old compounds better. Symmetry is a perfect scenario of our scientific process.

When can you “feel” Symmetry working?

Depending on the user Symmetry begins working on day one but it felt around day 5-12. You will start to feel strength increases. You will recover quickly from intense exercise. These are basic signals that Symmetry is working.

beau_zo_brehm
06-26-2006, 05:37 PM
Nice!! Sounds very interesting. I'm assuming once you guys get the ingredients patented there will be a boatload of more info to come?

Anways, congrats on a great product line, I'm very happy with results from Cissus RX.

Beau

TimoteoS
06-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Sweetness, next paycheck Im going to pick up 2 bottle ;) Ill add it to my log man

you got any broken capsule bottles you wanna sell me :)

bodybuilder45
06-26-2006, 06:24 PM
if i were to megadose cissus, how many times should i be taking it? i was thinking 4g morning, pre workout, and before bed. does that sound ok or should i spread the doses out more throughout the day?

uhockey
06-26-2006, 06:38 PM
Doesn't this belong in the company promotion section?

Congrats on finally providing a little info.

Outside backer
06-26-2006, 06:50 PM
a good friend of mine just ran a symmetry log on Am he is a house and he loved it

user1111
06-26-2006, 06:59 PM
if i were to megadose cissus, how many times should i be taking it? i was thinking 4g morning, pre workout, and before bed. does that sound ok or should i spread the doses out more throughout the day?

12 grams is alot of usplabs cissus...I would run 6-9grams in seperated doses.

bodybuilder45
06-26-2006, 07:02 PM
12 grams is alot of usplabs cissus...I would run 6-9grams in seperated doses.
thanks for the info USP and keep the research coming! im a USPlabs junkie :o

user1111
06-26-2006, 07:09 PM
thanks for the info USP and keep the research coming! im a USPlabs junkie :o

We have some great products in the making, we hope.

MuZI
06-26-2006, 07:11 PM
The study concluded that Cissus Quadrangularis anti corticoid action was greater than Deca Durabolin and Cissus Quadrangularis.

I'm not understanding this, can you re-phrase it for me?

moondg29
06-26-2006, 07:14 PM
We have some great products in the making, we hope.

Good to hear :)

So I assume that with Symmetry boosting test and all, your reccomendation is 21+ just so it doesn't go to waste? If not, enlighten me.

BiggJohn
06-26-2006, 07:15 PM
My libido seemed to crash on Symmetry X. Others at AM are reporting the same.

dexterium
06-26-2006, 07:27 PM
Did you notice it go back up after you were off of it?

BiggJohn
06-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Did you notice it go back up after you were off of it?

Yes, very quickly. I've started PowerFull, and it seems to be skyrocketing.

I'm such a supplements whore.

factotum
06-26-2006, 07:45 PM

My libido seemed to be unaffected by Symmetry and didn't rise after cessation. But I'm wondering if cortisol plays any part in libido as Sym and Ciss seem to crush cortisol levels.

Also PowerFULL is a great libido booster and would make a great compliment to Symmetry X. In fact that will probably be my next stack and I look forward to the results.

user1111
06-26-2006, 09:15 PM
I'm not understanding this, can you re-phrase it for me?

should read dianabol..thanks for the edit..

user1111
06-26-2006, 09:23 PM

We are kinda excited about low libido. High anabolic compounds are known to kill libido so if you add an androgen the libido comes back. One ingredient in PowerFULL can increase test and HGH levels in vitro ofcourse but ancedotal feedback supports this notion.

Symmetry is an "anabolic activator" so at a about 8 caps a day when mixed with Mega Cissus kills libido. Killed my libido so add in a Test booster and it seems to even out.

Symmetry dosed alone does not Kill libido but mixed with Mega CIssus libido drops. 6-8 caps of cissus without symmetry actually boost libido. Start dosing 12-15 caps of cissus with 6-8 caps of symmetry then libido starts to fall off. The strength and size gains are respectable.

t

TunaBreath
06-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Ok, I'm a little confused here. Are you referring to Symmetry as the product you already manufacture (SymmetryX), or is this a new product that contains cissus?

Mr. Aries
06-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Ok, I'm a little confused here. Are you referring to Symmetry as the product you already manufacture (SymmetryX), or is this a new product that contains cissus?

symmetry X

user903890348904
06-27-2006, 01:29 AM
Nice!! Sounds very interesting. I'm assuming once you guys get the ingredients patented there will be a boatload of more info to come?

Anways, congrats on a great product line, I'm very happy with results from Cissus RX.

Beau

can u patent old herbs which have been in use for 100 yrs tho?
:|

user1111
06-27-2006, 10:03 AM
can u patent old herbs which have been in use for 100 yrs tho?
:|

Sabinsa did it with forskolin:} You here USPlabs talk about our extraction method and some may take it as marketing, but to file a Use Patent, the extraction method must be unique.

sobelik
06-27-2006, 10:24 AM
I was wondering if you had a money back guarantee? Mainly due to the fact that I bought 3 bottles of SymmetryX and 3 bottles of PowerFull and gained nothing off of 2 bottles of each.... I still have a bottle of PowerFull and Symmetry X (unopened).

joshrain
06-27-2006, 10:24 AM
will my libido levels decrease if i take 8 powerfull and 8 symmetry, with no cissus. just wondering casue in my next stack, i'' be taking the symmetry and powerfull, but i'm not taking cissus.
-
also, thanks for the info can't wait to try out your products. I really respect how you guys bring new and innovative things to the bodybuilding market, instead of altering something that has been done before. USP Labs Rules!

joshrain
06-27-2006, 10:27 AM
I was wondering if you had a money back guarantee? Mainly due to the fact that I bought 3 bottles of SymmetryX and 3 bottles of PowerFull and gained nothing off of 2 bottles of each.... I still have a bottle of PowerFull and Symmetry X (unopened).
-
give me your extra bottles :)

factotum
06-27-2006, 08:24 PM
will my libido levels decrease if i take 8 powerfull and 8 symmetry, with no cissus. just wondering casue in my next stack, i'' be taking the symmetry and powerfull, but i'm not taking cissus.
-
also, thanks for the info can't wait to try out your products. I really respect how you guys bring new and innovative things to the bodybuilding market, instead of altering something that has been done before. USP Labs Rules!

8 caps of symmetry should not crush libido adn the 8 caps of PowerFULL should only help increase libido so I doubt you will have any issues with that stack.

Looking back at my mega dose cissus and symmetry log, I noted an initial increase in libido. It went back to normal though but it hard to say if symmetry caused this as it may have happened a few days before symmetry dosing. Either way it wasn't bad for me.

(((A^T^R)))_old
08-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Has anyone tried megadosing the symmetry x like everyone has been doing cissus rx? For example 12 symmetry x instead of six? does symmetry x have to be cycled with cessation of length equal to the use of product.....or can it be taken for long periods like cissus rx? I'd love those questions to be answered!!!

BiggJohn
08-02-2006, 03:59 AM
Has anyone tried megadosing the symmetry x like everyone has been doing cissus rx? For example 12 symmetry x instead of six? does symmetry x have to be cycled with cessation of length equal to the use of product.....or can it be taken for long periods like cissus rx? I'd love those questions to be answered!!!

That might not be a good idea. Libido might go down the crapper. Try anabolic minds dot com. USPlabs has a forum there, and is good about answering questions on that site.