PDA

View Full Version : Independent Testing for Supplements

ChrystalR
06-26-2006, 07:14 AM
Hey there,

When I was in school I found a great site that tested alot of the supplements for their true ingredients and listed them. They were independent of the company that made the supp's so they didn't have any real vested interest in selling the item. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it since. Does anyone know of a site like that?? I really want to know what I'm putting into my body if I were to get other supp's.

thanks
~C

MuscleMom
06-26-2006, 10:06 AM
Hey C- try consumerlab.com I don't know how extensive they are... Hope this helps :)

terracotta
06-26-2006, 03:05 PM
Hey there,

When I was in school I found a great site that tested alot of the supplements for their true ingredients and listed them. They were independent of the company that made the supp's so they didn't have any real vested interest in selling the item. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it since. Does anyone know of a site like that?? I really want to know what I'm putting into my body if I were to get other supp's.

thanks
~C

well now.. that would be an awesome site! hmm.. consumerlab is not free though. However, some libraries have access (as I found out through google search).. if you search "consumer lab" and your city or university + "library" you can see if you have free access.. or if someone has access they can feed us info *cough cough*