PDA

View Full Version : military in Iraq

Drebot
06-25-2006, 05:32 PM
Is there any companies supporting to troops in Iraq by giving discounts or easy delivery, instead of the usual military "lost" mail system? My unit is traveling to Iraq this week and we could use any info that is out there. Thank you from B company 5 /20.

pu12en12g
06-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Is there any companies supporting to troops in Iraq by giving discounts or easy delivery, instead of the usual military "lost" mail system? My unit is traveling to Iraq this week and we could use any info that is out there. Thank you from B company 5 /20.

What gym facility will you have over there ?

Send me a Private Message and I will arrange a Controlled Labs "Care Package"

Thanks for your service / sacrifice and come home safe.

- Pt

izzyscout21
02-25-2007, 11:59 AM
I was hoping you could give me some information too. I'm heading out and have lost mail problems all the time. Do you have any suggestions as to how I ca get my supplements easier?

izzyscout21

bbgolfer
02-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Yea me too, I would love a care package. I am at the California Iraqi station. :D ;)

Outside backer
02-25-2007, 01:28 PM
i sent some stuff from isatori to my buddies that got lost i was so pissed off it finally arrived like 2 months later they were home the next week

FormulaLT1poweR
02-25-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm in the Corps, and lost of friends have been there. They said that the easiest way to get supplements is buy them there? Some bases have a PX there that will sell the basics. I know mail is HORRIBLE over there, tons of stuff getting lost, arriving late etc. When we would send them stuff, we normally put in in the mail 2-3 weeks before they needed it. Just keep that in mind, and you shouldn't have a problem. Make sure your address label is 100% legiable, and makes sense. Make sure your buddies, name, rank, and company are BIG. That will ensure it gets to the right area the easiest. Let me know if I can help at all.

-Semper Fi

drxmn
02-25-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm in the Corps, and lost of friends have been there. They said that the easiest way to get supplements is buy them there? Some bases have a PX there that will sell the basics. I know mail is HORRIBLE over there, tons of stuff getting lost, arriving late etc. When we would send them stuff, we normally put in in the mail 2-3 weeks before they needed it. Just keep that in mind, and you shouldn't have a problem. Make sure your address label is 100% legiable, and makes sense. Make sure your buddies, name, rank, and company are BIG. That will ensure it gets to the right area the easiest. Let me know if I can help at all.

-Semper Fi
Semper Fi

My best friend leaves in a couple weeks to Iraq. Im sending him some stuff before he leaves and about a month into his tour. If you can get the delivery guaranteed, you will atleast be reimbursed if its lost then you can replace it.