PDA

View Full Version : Training Help!

bap1974
06-25-2006, 01:11 PM
I am looking for a new advanced female training routine. I've worked with a trainer in the passed who's been somewhat beneficial, but am interested in more than he's able to give. I'm not good at doing this on my own, so I was hoping someone here could help me out. I'm interested in a 3x/week advanced schedule.........could someone help me out with that?

twinnett
06-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Maybe take a look at terracotta2.googlepages.com She has tons of great info and programs for every level

mommy*2*3
06-25-2006, 02:30 PM
Check out the female journals

slyng
06-25-2006, 02:47 PM
I am looking for a new advanced female training routine. I've worked with a trainer in the passed who's been somewhat beneficial, but am interested in more than he's able to give. I'm not good at doing this on my own, so I was hoping someone here could help me out. I'm interested in a 3x/week advanced schedule.........could someone help me out with that?

Check this (http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow1/5x5_Program/Periodized_5x5.htm) out.

I'm doing the intermediate one - you could take a look at that one too from the link in my signature...not sure how advanced you want it.

I think it's ideal for someone looking for 3x/week and gains in strength and size (with lots of food). There's a spreadsheet to download too if you want a quick guideline for what to do each week (just enter your maxes and it basically tells you what to do).