PDA

View Full Version : NOEXPLODE or BETAGEN

AgeRage
06-23-2006, 01:14 PM
I love Betagen and want to order more but I've tried NoExplode and I'm not sure if I want to stick to Betagen or go with something else for a while....any thoughts???

MuscleMom
06-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Have you been taking the Betagen for a while? How are the results?

I always find that for me, cycling different products works well.

AgeRage
06-24-2006, 06:44 AM
I liked the results a lot and I got a great price online...do you recommend NOExplode? I tried one dose from a friend once and I'd like to get it for something different, but you can't used it if you eat before lifting, I duno, I'd like to get a little more pumped up so I don't look skinny....I have pretty nice muscles I think but I'm not sure what to buy

MuscleMom
06-24-2006, 08:26 AM
I liked the results a lot and I got a great price online...do you recommend NOExplode? I tried one dose from a friend once and I'd like to get it for something different, but you can't used it if you eat before lifting, I duno, I'd like to get a little more pumped up so I don't look skinny....I have pretty nice muscles I think but I'm not sure what to buy

Hi AR-I love NOExplode! I have found that it gives me awesome pumps and energy...but what I like even more is Labrada Supercharge!!! That stuff is "dangerous" ;)

AgeRage
06-25-2006, 09:53 AM
so I should go with NOExplode ya think??? I'm gonna order it today....I'm missing my creatine!! lol

MuscleMom
06-25-2006, 11:38 AM
so I should go with NOExplode ya think??? I'm gonna order it today....I'm missing my creatine!! lol

Sounds like a good plan!

You will have to let me know what your experience is with it!

RazzyDaz
06-27-2006, 07:20 AM
MuscleMom.....

Which do you like better, NoExplode or SuperCharge? I have both them and haven't taken either of them yet. I did get a sample of the SuperCharge and wow, you are right, it's dangerous. Also, do you take that 30 minutes before your workout? Did you buy it by the packets or tub? I have the packets and was wondering who much you take?

Thanks...

MuscleMom
06-27-2006, 09:49 AM
Hey RazzyDaz....if I absolutely had to choos one, it would be the SuperCharge. I do take it about 30 min pre wo (I don't worry about the empty stomach...I rarely have one ;) ) I buy it by the tub and only take 1 scoop. (I am about 112-114 lbs). I think any more than that and I would be to "high" to work out :)

redhead75
06-28-2006, 02:47 PM
NO-Explode is awesome!!!!! I don't think you could go wrong either way.

sokwatson
07-09-2006, 05:52 AM
AGER, which one did you end up going with?
I used NOXplode for a long time, liked the product alot... lots of energy, incredible pumps. I just stopped using it, I got to where I couldn't get it down anymore (it happens sometimes), I think the Lemonade Frost is the best "taste-wise" for NOX. Also, I used Nitrobolic Extreme by Vyotech, which works really good too. And the taste is muuuucccch better.

Now back to just good 'ole creatine. :P

Good luck!

shey
07-09-2006, 11:20 AM
anyone ever taken Pump Tech by MuscleTech? It will be my first time trying NO stuff and someone gave this to me to try. I was wondering if anyone has had any good or bad experiences with it, or what they thought? I like to get multiple opinions before i try something new. I think the creatine was making me break out on my upper arms, so I was told to try an NO product instead. thanks!

AgeRage
07-09-2006, 01:01 PM
I can't believe this thread got longer! haha...I went with No Explode as I got a good deal...got fruit punch which I think tastes pretty good!!
Only have used it 3 days so far and notice somewhat of a diff, I'm giving it a little bit to get used to it...so i'll let ya know!

MuscleMom
07-09-2006, 02:29 PM
anyone ever taken Pump Tech by MuscleTech? It will be my first time trying NO stuff and someone gave this to me to try. I was wondering if anyone has had any good or bad experiences with it, or what they thought? I like to get multiple opinions before i try something new. I think the creatine was making me break out on my upper arms, so I was told to try an NO product instead. thanks!

I haven't, but I have a GF who has and absolutely loves it. (I have heard people saying that it has made them retain A LOT of H20)