PDA

View Full Version : Tight!

msm13
06-22-2006, 12:55 PM
As I posted elsewhere, I completely lost my boobs on Tight! in 2005. While I loved how quickly I lost weight - and how much weight I lost (6 lbs. in 6 weeks; 10 lbs. total) - I'm only a 34B to begin with and couldn't really afford to lose what little cleavage I did have. (I went to a plastic surgeon, considering a boob job, and he asked if I was a body builder like "Chynna"...OMG). I've since gained back the 10 lbs. - and my boobs - but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem taking Tight? I've heard that Yohimbe increases testosterone levels, so that is probably why I dropped to an A cup...

Mom2Lots
06-22-2006, 05:07 PM
hello
I have been taking TIGHT for about 4 almost 5 weeks now and I am a 34B too but I have not noticed that change, not yet anyway :)
I just wanted to add that when women lose weight we seem to always lose our boobs LOL why because they are made up of mostly fat :) so unless our chest muscles are in great shape there we tend to lose them :)
now I could be wrong on this BUT this is what I have been told.

OH could you share with me on how you got your TIGHT to work so well like that :) I have lost some inches but have gained but I know it is muscle because I can see them hehehe

arose70
06-23-2006, 06:10 AM
Yes, Mom2Lots is correct. Losing fat means losing your boobs in most cases because they are fat. Even if your chest muscles are in great shape, it won't matter for the actual breast tissue, you will still likely lose that. The Tight had nothing to do with it other than it might have helped you lose a bit of fat more than you would have anyway.