PDA

View Full Version : Shocker Nutriton Testers

Try Shocker
06-21-2006, 08:39 PM
About a month ago we selected 36 new testers for our newest products. All feedback has been appreciated whether good bad or indifferent. I have been getting a ton of emails because the products being tested were not on the bb.com site. This is just to let you know that the new products are now on the site.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sn/sn.htm
Including:
Glutamine AKG GelCaps
(Also available in a combo with Kre-Alkalyn)
and ThermoLean EXTREME in a new smaller (cheaper) size.
We will be doing another round of testing here on the boards in about a month. In the meantime if you would like a free sample to preview the next test product, email me at shockernutrition@aol.com and I will send you a sample of ThermoLean EXTREME. Be sure to include your name and shipping address! US only please.
Thanks again to the testers for keeping detailed accurate logs. Your feedback will shape the future of our new products.

jmil
06-21-2006, 08:46 PM
Glad to hear you got your products up in the bb.com store, I'm just glad I got my t-shirt from you guys at the Arnold, I pimp that thing everywhere :D

punksurfer024
06-21-2006, 08:47 PM
free samples get you a free bump.

edit: wo wo wo whats this free t-shirt deal??? ill email ya for the free tshirt sample =)

MuZI
06-21-2006, 09:04 PM
The fat loss product looks cool but what's "Caffeien 285mg " ??

sobelik
06-21-2006, 09:15 PM
just wanted to say thanks for the extreme energy! It works great!

hvit
06-21-2006, 10:11 PM
Now get Thermolean PM up there. :D

Try Shocker
06-22-2006, 06:01 PM
Glad to hear you got your products up in the bb.com store, I'm just glad I got my t-shirt from you guys at the Arnold, I pimp that thing everywhere :D
Come by the booth at The Olympia Expo and I will get you some of our new shirt designs. (free) Thanks for the support!
Also anyone attending the O can get some free samples and we may even toss out a few cases of product....

gresh
06-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Come by the booth at The Olympia Expo and I will get you some of our new shirt designs. (free) Thanks for the support!
Also anyone attending the O can get some free samples and we may even toss out a few cases of product....
Just booked my hotel and flight, can't wait, only 14 more weeks to go :D

Elijah_MB
06-22-2006, 08:04 PM
just wanted to pop in real quick and give my thanx. I got my extreme energy yesterday and let me tell ya...straight up flow of concentration and alertness. It didn't give me jitters or anything, I was able to go set after set. My workout almost went 2 hrs. long. I just didn't want to leave. Great energy product. Defin. looking forward to using this stuff....Thanx Shocker....

Bammy
06-22-2006, 08:38 PM
I got 2 samples of the Fatloss MRP. From the ingredient list, it seemed like it was just whey protein. The flavors were OK, I would say average.

Chocolate tasted similar to Designer Whey's chocolate flavor. The vanilla was better than the chocolate IMO, pretty good.

Try Shocker
06-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Keep those sample requsts comming!!! See above for email details.

Try Shocker
06-26-2006, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=punksurfer024]free samples get you a free bump.

Just a reminder... I am shipping out samples today so if you want some ThermoLean EXTREME or some ThermoLean PM (or both) please email shockernutrition@aol.com TODAY with your name and address.

no_strain_no_ga
06-26-2006, 12:52 PM
Sorry that I haven't made a log yet, I have been dealing with a nasty bug that has been keeping me throwing up anything I eat. I'll get to it when I feel hell a lot better.

Also, my friend wants to try a sample of the NO Extreme, is there anyway you can do so?

Try Shocker
06-26-2006, 01:58 PM
Sorry that I haven't made a log yet, I have been dealing with a nasty bug that has been keeping me throwing up anything I eat. I'll get to it when I feel hell a lot better.

Also, my friend wants to try a sample of the NO Extreme, is there anyway you can do so?

We may run testers again on the NO Extreme in a couple of months. We are working on making a 2 serving sample pack.

Also, if anyone is interested we are working on sample packs of our Complex Carbs Powder. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sn/carbs.html
Good for Hard-Gainers and hard training. If anyone thinks they would like to try it, please post here. If we get enough demand it will be ready in a week.

no_strain_no_ga
06-26-2006, 03:04 PM
We may run testers again on the NO Extreme in a couple of months. We are working on making a 2 serving sample pack.

Also, if anyone is interested we are working on sample packs of our Complex Carbs Powder. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sn/carbs.html
Good for Hard-Gainers and hard training. If anyone thinks they would like to try it, please post here. If we get enough demand it will be ready in a week.
Sounds good. So I'm aloud to be a tester again?

I promise I'll start my log when I'm healthy enough to do so, maybe in a week. I hope to be help with your company.

PS- I wish you sold your supplements at Vitamin Worlds in Florida so I can buy your stuff without using the internet.

bignpisst
06-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Yea Ill try the Complex carb Powder. Sign me up

canes171
06-27-2006, 12:32 PM
I would like to try your Carb Complex product

punksurfer024
06-27-2006, 06:50 PM
free samples get you a free bump.

Just a reminder... I am shipping out samples today so if you want some ThermoLean EXTREME or some ThermoLean PM (or both) please email shockernutrition@aol.com TODAY with your name and address.

not a big cutter. but thanks for the offer of free samples!! let me know if yall wanna sample out some other products. =)

Try Shocker
06-28-2006, 01:27 PM
not a big cutter. but thanks for the offer of free samples!! let me know if yall wanna sample out some other products. =)

Take a look at our page on bb . com and also our site at shocker nutrition . com and let us know what products you would like to see added to the site, and what you guys would like to sample or be testers for....