PDA

View Full Version : born thin

2DamnCute
06-20-2006, 09:55 PM
hey everyone,

My friends all hate me cause i was born thin even though i dont work out or eat right, yet that is. I really wanan get back into the shape i once was in. i played sports and was in the best shape ever but college has withered me thin. I have been able to gain about 15 lbs so that i could bulk off of that. i have no problems wiht my stomach, as far as i know, but all my weight is in my thighs and my butt. years of sports have given me a large rump. I woudl liek to get some suggestions of things that will help me tone those areas down but at the same time, build my biceps and even my chest(i run small in that area). currently ive started going to the gym and only running. Also, some nutrition advice would help alot. I'm on a low budget and have no clue what i could eat that woudnlt maek me hate eating it. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

terracotta
06-20-2006, 10:04 PM
I used to be thin too.. you are only 20. I would definately get your nutrition in order asap :)

If you want to build up one area less than others, just lift weights with less frequency for those muscles.

you can visit my website http://terracotta2.googlepages.com

txssweetie
06-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Hey Girly. Good to know there's another Austinite here :). I'm from there as well.
You definitely need to incorporate some sort of lifting regimen, no matter what your goals are (lose fat, gain muscle) As far as some exercises for lifting, I'm sure the other ladies would love to help you.
Nutrition wise, Terra's site is awesome for listing a number of foods to get lean. http://terracotta2.googlepages.com/nutrition
This eating style will definitely take some getting used to, (if you normally munch on fast food, junk food, etc., that is) but it will definitely help you get the body you want along with lifting and some cardio.

2DamnCute
06-20-2006, 10:12 PM
wow thanks so much. that website looks like it will help a great deal. ill let yall know how it goes.